Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:14:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HYPE Token: Inflationary + Deflationary Token (Burn-Stake-Melt-Vote)  (Read 2895 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
markiz7601

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 09:40:31 AM

be sure to subscribe to your channel to follow the announcements. I hope this will allow me to increase my income in the future.

Yes, now you can buy some tokens at a bargain price. If you believe in the future of the project it will be a good economic model.
GGabox

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 10:38:22 AM

will the team continue to carry out any marketing activities to attract more and more users to the system?

I think it would be best to bring users a flight to the moon. so I will monitor the price of the token on exchanges.

to do this, at least need a listing on more reputable exchanges . and I would like to know more about who are negotiating on this issue.
faiziimemon

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 11:31:43 AM

how many tokens does the team have left? will the team have the deciding vote or will the users have it ?
odoziaku

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 12:34:45 PM

How to receive daily rewards? I just have to freeze some number if HYPE tokens, right?

you need to use the app. And as I understand it will be possible to get a good passive income. although it should control the community.

as I understand it, the community will decide what level of income the user will receive and how it will affect inflation.
HYPE_Token (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 12:49:32 PM

how many tokens does the team have left? will the team have the deciding vote or will the users have it ?

The team will have 4m allocation (~8% of initial supply) which will only be used for partnership purposes.

For a full transparency note, please read this article: https://medium.com/hypetoken/transparency-note-addresses-you-need-to-know-team-tokens-305571ae0de2

milad1994

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 01:28:27 PM

great stuff and thank you. I think that the project will develop rapidly and I will be able to get some tokens in the near future.
bigservicesinfo

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 02:30:10 PM

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/hype-token/
the price increased by 30% and trading volumes increased . Now and mind that the economic model works. I bought tokens earlier and can already get the first income.

now the volatility is huge and I think that you can earn even within a few days if you choose a good time to buy.
jgh7d7

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 03:24:27 PM

will the team continue to carry out any marketing activities to attract more and more users to the system?

potential income and passive income is currently the best advertising and promotion for the project. So you need to monitor the price of the token on exchanges
Roscokov

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 04:23:27 PM

Please refer to our whitepaper for the ecosystem roadmap:
https://medium.com/@hypetoken/hype-whitepaper-c2945381574e

It all looks very complicated to me. But I will now consider this project for passive income in the near future.
markiz7601

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 08:24:39 AM

the price increased by 30% and trading volumes increased . Now and mind that the economic model works. I bought tokens earlier and can already get the first income.

now the volatility is huge and I think that you can earn even within a few days if you choose a good time to buy.

now active trades are only on one exchange and this is of course an important point. As the project needs to become popular.
GGabox

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 12:12:41 PM

The team will have 4m allocation (~8% of initial supply) which will only be used for partnership purposes.

For a full transparency note, please read this article: https://medium.com/hypetoken/transparency-note-addresses-you-need-to-know-team-tokens-305571ae0de2

~8% that's normal. Because now we often see such situations when the team leaves itself 30-40% of tokens. And then can manipulate the market.
faiziimemon

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 01:16:18 PM

volatility is primarily associated with low trading volumes . But on such coins now you can get the maximum profit.
odoziaku

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 02:18:57 PM

airdrop is a good opportunity to get tokens now. Although now is also a good time to buy tokens...

there are many opportunities for investors to earn money and it seems to me that passive income should be the main motivation for the community.
danirpm

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 03:01:35 PM

be sure to subscribe to your channel to follow the announcements. I hope this will allow me to increase my income in the future.

Yes, now you can buy some tokens at a bargain price. If you believe in the future of the project it will be a good economic model.

but nevertheless, the volumes are very low now and I would like to get more tokens in the near future.
bigservicesinfo

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 03:46:49 PM

potential income and passive income is currently the best advertising and promotion for the project. So you need to monitor the price of the token on exchanges

I have already bought tokens for me at a particularly favorable price but still it seems to me that the maximum profit can be obtained in the long term.
BungTrader

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 04:26:43 PM

great stuff and thank you. I think that the project will develop rapidly and I will be able to get some tokens in the near future.

Yes it is nice that the project is developing so fast and you have publications in the media it can be good for future investors.
serzik2759

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 05:13:15 PM

thanks to the good material and now I could understand more about the work of this project. I think that such an economic model can provide a flight to the moon.
lisovoy28

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 05:53:13 PM

and the possibility of passive income for users will be very important as it seems to me.
Mans

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 06:37:15 PM

at the moment, the economic model looks interesting but I would like to understand what real benefit it will bring to users.

let's see how it will all work in practice but now the project is developing quite slowly, but on the other hand they did not have sales rounds so it is natural.
baymax

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 07:18:12 AM

thanks to the good material and now I could understand more about the work of this project. I think that such an economic model can provide a flight to the moon.

well most likely the flight to the moon we will be able to see the flight to the moon only in the long term...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: