Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:09:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't complain for too long.  (Read 3511 times)
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 10:35:22 PM

Good evening everyone, I want to share a little bit of saturation but also want to share the spirit in the current market conditions (Altcoin Prices). When you decide to trade, you must set aside a lot of time to monitor price movements. Actually not only choose the time to buy or sell, but there must be a growing spirit of self. Don't focus too much on conditions, but we need refreshment of mind to make a new strategy. I am optimistic that the altcoin price will grow well, maybe later this year. Do you think so now? Thank you,

This is the reason I'm not into trading it's too time-consuming and complicated, too complicated that you must know how to read market sentiment and the ability to know first hand what coins are going to pump and going to be dump, and it's not even free if you are a dedicated trader you need at least a subscription to a trading signals websites or groups.
Well, you have to go back and learn all the known stuff one more time.
Firstly, it is not a smart approach to subscribe for the paid trading groups which aim to dump the pre-bought tokens to the subscribers who paid for joining the group after the conventional amount of spent time for the shilled groups on the social media. Trading can be a long term too, in this case it will not be a time consuming. If spending few hours for analyzing the charts looks like a tie consumiong to you then go for binary options.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2758
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 11:45:35 PM

Keeping it low and calm is only be the solution to keep our self away from getting panic and caught in FOMO. what we've seen in the market today is purely market inflation and we can't make this things change if we also been dumping our coins, instead keeping it by now in our wallet is a big help and wait for the market to slowly stabilized.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kumala_abi

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 02:31:02 AM

Keeping it low and calm is only be the solution to keep our self away from getting panic and caught in FOMO. what we've seen in the market today is purely market inflation and we can't make this things change if we also been dumping our coins, instead keeping it by now in our wallet is a big help and wait for the market to slowly stabilized.
If you can't surely anticipate what probability to happen then it's much better and safer to hold and wait, the market will bounce and bring another good bull run to your investment, learned how to wait and stay calm so you don't have to worry making mistakes and misjudgement to certain situations.
prepare our psychology  and traineed it well in any market condition, so we will not easy to be panic if our fsome day we see our asset value decrease.our faith and believeness will be very usefull if we still hold our coins for long term till its value increase.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1867

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 02:35:52 AM

Good evening everyone, I want to share a little bit of saturation but also want to share the spirit in the current market conditions (Altcoin Prices). When you decide to trade, you must set aside a lot of time to monitor price movements. Actually not only choose the time to buy or sell, but there must be a growing spirit of self. Don't focus too much on conditions, but we need refreshment of mind to make a new strategy. I am optimistic that the altcoin price will grow well, maybe later this year. Do you think so now? Thank you,

Basically, it all depends on which altcoin you are talking about. If you are talking about the likes of Litecoin, Ethereum, Monero, and so on, I have no doubt they will make up for their price dump within the year. But if you talk of those pretty unknown coins, you need to go back to the fundamentals. Such unpopular coins will remain down low despite an altcoin bull run if they do not offer a product that would attract the investors.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 01:14:16 AM

yes I agree with you, complaints that take too long will not solve the problem, you must be able to move on with new strategies, make mistakes in your past as valuable experiences and lessons, because the process to success is not always smooth

@baoli

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1

Base.protocol

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 03:53:21 PM

In this space learn to play your game safe and squarely. Choosing what coin to buy should be your final decision so you don't howl blame on people.

Base Protocol (https://baseprotocol.org): One Token to Hold Them ALL | [url=https://baseprotocol.
Miy Monk
Copper Member

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 04:08:00 PM

Smart people's don't complain about the crypto market. As it's nature It's obvious that it'll rise again. Just need some more time.

cak imin

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 04:10:51 PM

In this space learn to play your game safe and squarely. Choosing what coin to buy should be your final decision so you don't howl blame on people.
only focus on our chosen assets that we have. and note that the moving market is enough. do not see and be affected by others. it can make our regrets in the future.

Mr.Spreadthehamster

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2019, 09:54:40 PM

Cryptocurrency market is not intended for weak and unbalanced players. Complaints, uncertainty of victory, and negative thinking in no way contribute to growth and do not lead to success.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 04:36:50 AM

Complaining won't get no one anywhere, the best we can do is learn, re-learn and evolve to be better than we were through the waiting period. I'm optimistic as well looking forward to when things change around here for Alts.
jack8989

Activity: 331

StartFi

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 06:01:55 AM

I think Bitcoin will grow stronger than the alts. You see, over the past few days, Bitcoin is still a hot topic and is interested in by many sharks.
When bull runs, Bitcoin will surely be the first growth coin and increase the most. then, alts can increase with Bitcoin later.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
hamba laeh

Activity: 754
Merit: 100

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 10:51:13 AM

the difference between 2017 and 2018 is indeed very sad ... many complain about the price of altcoins and many complain about payments from bounties that are not appropriate ... but to me this is a reality that we have to accept now ... and we don't need must complain but to continue to work and prepare for a better future in 2020 ... because many opinions that say this downturn will end at the end of 2019 ...

globalking
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 0

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2019, 11:19:55 AM

yes this is true don't complain too much just focus on your work right now the market is getting better hope no one will complain once the bull run starts

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
Tsubachuchu

Activity: 316

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 12:18:43 PM

I never complain about the market condition, because its just futile.People are not listening or they just don't care, Because If you have truly believe  of the alts that you are holding in you wallet, Then you must expect the price were moving forward in just short time, and in a longterm holding prices are much profitable, that`s anyone expected for.
Soberb

Activity: 276
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 12:26:52 PM

I am very much optimistic about altcoins surging in price. As the crypto market is volatile, there is always chance for coins to increase and decrease in  price. So it is important to pick good coins and hold for better opportunity.

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
J1mb0

Activity: 983
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 01:11:19 PM

I don't understand why they complained when the market went down. They continue to complain and the market still cannot go up. It is best to be quiet and try to buy more when the market goes down and wait for a bull market to start

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
b1boy

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 07:56:38 AM

There are numerous things we have to realize when exchanging distinctive Altcoin and not everything we can comprehend is quality. On the off chance that we take a gander at the market value graph it generally changes rapidly and around then without us intentionally losing numerous open doors in frenzy or apprehension about selling it. Whatever it was yesterday won't be the equivalent and we should gain proficiency with a great deal to plan for what's to come.
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2019, 11:03:06 AM

Despite the fact that I have been working in the cryptocurrency market for three years already, I still have not fully mastered all the basics of cryptocurrency trading.  Perhaps I spend very little time to improve my skills, but I am definitely sure that I will not become an ass.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 11:36:17 AM

the difference between 2017 and 2018 is indeed very sad ... many complain about the price of altcoins and many complain about payments from bounties that are not appropriate ... but to me this is a reality that we have to accept now ... and we don't need must complain but to continue to work and prepare for a better future in 2020 ... because many opinions that say this downturn will end at the end of 2019 ...
But I don't think the number of users complaining about the price of altcoin has increased this year, compared to last year of course this year is much better, prices have risen hundreds of percent on many coins. and if you are good at using the moment then this year could be a year of great profits for you. although at this time the condition has not fully improved, but complaining about the prices is a bad trait, there are many opportunities you can achieve in this time, there is no time to complain dude, like you say, you must continue to innovate by creating new strategies it will be better
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 12:35:04 PM

confidence like you needed by investors in investing in cryptocurrency and before starting to invest in cryptocurrency, of course investors know with certainty the risk that will be possible by understanding the risks whatever happens will not complain and panic even with bad conditions
yeah, you are right.
indeed without confidence, we will not be able to survive in the crypto market, especially in complicated situations like we are facing now. i think complaining is human. but we must try to overcome it and learn to take advantage of situations including the worst situation to get a lot of profit.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: