Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:10:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Collecting multiple ERC20 tokens. Good luck!  (Read 2241 times)
andika2018

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 08:11:55 AM

Lolz, 2018 has been the worst year in the history of bounty and ICO which result to the poor market of all new token and coins as the bear market really take down every single crypto

So having some token in yr wallet is not a bad lucky but the market makes it so has some really want the best to happen but situation at hand makes it worst , just hold them and see if the future has something for them but am sure not all but some might still come back to life.

I agree, 2018 is a bad year for the cryptocurrency market. In addition to the high altcoin prices that have dropped by 90%, there are many ICO scams that make investors lose money and bounty hunters don't get paid for their efforts.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lousie9

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 09:12:21 AM

Seeing some of the tokens that you hold today there are a number of tokens that have gotten good prices and you might miss it all, if I think you better always monitor price developments for some tokens that have entered the market so if there are great opportunities to sell at your high prices can buy it again when the price is fall so you can save more tokens.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

cmmhbct

Activity: 97
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 09:44:32 AM

Seeing some of the tokens that you hold today there are a number of tokens that have gotten good prices and you might miss it all, if I think you better always monitor price developments for some tokens that have entered the market so if there are great opportunities to sell at your high prices can buy it again when the price is fall so you can save more tokens.
Tokens are only good for investors, if they can choose good entry points. For me, I don't have reasons to buy tokens during crowdsales or in early days after crowdsales end. Because in early phase of projects, there are so many biases that can mislead us from our assessments on quality and potential of those projects. Time will give us better overview on quality and potential of projects. So, I usually wait for more than six months after birthdays of projects to consider investing into them.
suryana

Activity: 1218
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 09:50:12 AM

I personally also collect the various tokens that I earn from following the various bounty,
I'm sure all those tokens will be the money that makes us feel satisfied in the future, maybe after halving Bitcoin happens.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
zaxifu

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 10:27:04 AM

You also collect my favorite ERC20 token is MZG (Moozicore) they give high returns to you in a few year. 
GGmith

Activity: 394
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 11:27:30 AM

I personally also collect the various tokens that I earn from following the various bounty,
I'm sure all those tokens will be the money that makes us feel satisfied in the future, maybe after halving Bitcoin happens.
if you look at the list of tokens above, there may be some tokens that have great potential like DXG, Gowithmi, Miracletele, DAbounty and Xcrypt, because I also have these tokens, I'm sure the tokens that I have have great opportunities in the future.
Ureung jameun

Activity: 412
Merit: 13

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 02:37:10 PM

maybe I'm not lucky, because I participated in the wrong year, where 2018 is a bad year for bounty hunters, many fraudulent projects and different from 2017 which is said to be a favorable year for bounty hunters ...
I joined a social media campaign, I want to share the story that in one year I have collected tokens from the ERC20 platform around 25 tokens from the number of projects that I follow, the following is the list :

1. EPIC- F (EPIC)
2.HUBRIS (HBRS)
3.Saturn (XSAT)
4.FiveBalance (FBN)
5.VantaToken (VNT)
6.Grabity Coin (GBT)
7.AlpRockz (APZ)
8.BlueWorld Token (BNOW)
9.Toqqn (TQN)
10.Lure (LCR)
11.TrueBrym Coin (TGC)
12.Dexage (DXG)
13.Mindsync (MAI)
14.Vault Smart Security (VSS)
15.CustomContractNetwork (CCN)
16.GoWithMi (GMAT)
17.Ammut (XAMM)
18.OOBTC (OBX)
19.MiracleTele (TELE)
20.DABOUNTY (DAA)
21.ISKRA (CCOH)
22.XCRYPT (XCT)
23.Gric Coin (GC)
24. HIGH BANK (HG)
25. mHealthCoin (MHEC)

Just imagine the time I spent in this work even almost every project appeared I always followed, but there were also those who did not pay, ...... and maybe this was not comparable with the expenditure of data that I used in work, but I learned a lot from Here, in terms of projects and interacting in this forum, I start from zero until I get some tokens from this hard work and hopefully this will soon be paid off.

yes, I deliberately collected tokens and waited for the arrival of bullrun Huh
in your opinion if the price of bitcoin really rises like in 2017 or maybe the price of ETH rises, does my tokens also have high selling points? or at least be able to return data expenses so far  Grin?

not all tokens will experience a bullrun trend ... only a few altcoins will follow in the footsteps of bitcoin ... then please hope that for the coins you have you can follow in the footsteps of bitcoin which has experienced a tremendous increase .. I also have several altcoins which I still hold on and hope to be able to follow bitcoin to the moon ..

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
bluesmoke

Activity: 123

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2019, 02:50:04 PM

Yes this year is not bounty Hunter friendly, but still it could be a well payoff if you can choose good projects only. You did very hard work as I assume you participated in Twitter and Facebook task. From your list, 3/4 token could reach a good return at some point this year if they get listed in top exchanges.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
https://cartesi.io/
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 02:58:57 PM

Weldone guy, it is really a dreat jod you have doen to have all these tokens, not putting all your eggs in one basket, for me the future of most of these Altcoins depend on

1. The team: if the team is dedicate to their project and not just here to suck away people's money then some of the tokens have a chance
2. Exchange: I can see SEC getting busy with some exchanges, it is just a matter of time before they start knocking on their door
3. Bitcoin: Bitcoin for now i the King and the bull run would kill most Altcoin because I can see the mother of all bull coming

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
cryptonewbie

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 03:23:37 PM

You seem a be a newbie in the game truly, because most of those coins/tokens you mentioned are quite new, mostly 201) projects and a few 2018 projects, I have a much extensive collection of shitcoins earned through Airdrops in 2017 and 2018, some turned out great and I sold well, but others turned out to be less than useless and are just wasting space in my wallet right now, over 200 of them.

mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 03:57:35 PM

maybe I'm not lucky, because I participated in the wrong year, where 2018 is a bad year for bounty hunters, many fraudulent projects and different from 2017 which is said to be a favorable year for bounty hunters ...
I joined a social media campaign, I want to share the story that in one year I have collected tokens from the ERC20 platform around 25 tokens from the number of projects that I follow, the following is the list :

1. EPIC- F (EPIC)
2.HUBRIS (HBRS)
3.Saturn (XSAT)
4.FiveBalance (FBN)
5.VantaToken (VNT)
6.Grabity Coin (GBT)
7.AlpRockz (APZ)
8.BlueWorld Token (BNOW)
9.Toqqn (TQN)
10.Lure (LCR)
11.TrueBrym Coin (TGC)
12.Dexage (DXG)
13.Mindsync (MAI)
16.GoWithMi (GMAT)
17.Ammut (XAMM)
18.OOBTC (OBX)
19.MiracleTele (TELE)
20.DABOUNTY (DAA)
21.ISKRA (CCOH)
22.XCRYPT (XCT)
23.Gric Coin (GC)
24. HIGH BANK (HG)
25. mHealthCoin (MHEC)

Just imagine the time I spent in this work even almost every project appeared I always followed, but there were also those who did not pay, ...... and maybe this was not comparable with the expenditure of data that I used in work, but I learned a lot from Here, in terms of projects and interacting in this forum, I start from zero until I get some tokens from this hard work and hopefully this will soon be paid off.

in your opinion if the price of bitcoin really rises like in 2017 or maybe the price of ETH rises, does my tokens also have high selling points? or at least be able to return data expenses so far  Grin?

not all tokens will experience a bullrun trend ... only a few altcoins will follow in the footsteps of bitcoin ... then please hope that for the coins you have you can follow in the footsteps of bitcoin which has experienced a tremendous increase .. I also have several altcoins which I still hold on and hope to be able to follow bitcoin to the moon ..
When it is time for Bullrun, almost the price of all altcoins will increase along with Bitcoin. Having several altcoins will protect the initial investment amount from any kind of volatility risks. ERC-20 tokens can easily x10 in a day or hour but the case is to make the right choice in the altcoin market.
bangdol

Activity: 345
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 04:00:48 PM

1. EPIC- F (EPIC)
2.HUBRIS (HBRS)
3.Saturn (XSAT)
4.FiveBalance (FBN)
5.VantaToken (VNT)
6.Grabity Coin (GBT)
7.AlpRockz (APZ)
8.BlueWorld Token (BNOW)
9.Toqqn (TQN)
10.Lure (LCR)
11.TrueBrym Coin (TGC)
12.Dexage (DXG)
13.Mindsync (MAI)
16.GoWithMi (GMAT)
17.Ammut (XAMM)
18.OOBTC (OBX)
19.MiracleTele (TELE)
20.DABOUNTY (DAA)
21.ISKRA (CCOH)
22.XCRYPT (XCT)
23.Gric Coin (GC)
24. HIGH BANK (HG)
25. mHealthCoin (MHEC)

When it is time for Bullrun, almost the price of all altcoins will increase along with Bitcoin. Having several altcoins will protect the initial investment amount from any kind of volatility risks. ERC-20 tokens can easily x10 in a day or hour but the case is to make the right choice in the altcoin market.
I think most of the coins above are coins from the bounty and some have not and may not be registered in exchange. some altcoins won't grow even though the bull season has arrived.
Rikotin

Activity: 296

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 07:12:26 PM

1. EPIC- F (EPIC)
2.HUBRIS (HBRS)
3.Saturn (XSAT)
4.FiveBalance (FBN)
5.VantaToken (VNT)
6.Grabity Coin (GBT)
7.AlpRockz (APZ)
8.BlueWorld Token (BNOW)
9.Toqqn (TQN)
10.Lure (LCR)
11.TrueBrym Coin (TGC)
12.Dexage (DXG)
13.Mindsync (MAI)
16.GoWithMi (GMAT)
17.Ammut (XAMM)
18.OOBTC (OBX)
19.MiracleTele (TELE)
20.DABOUNTY (DAA)
21.ISKRA (CCOH)
22.XCRYPT (XCT)
23.Gric Coin (GC)
24. HIGH BANK (HG)
25. mHealthCoin (MHEC)

I think most of the coins above are coins from the bounty and some have not and may not be registered in exchange. some altcoins won't grow even though the bull season has arrived.

Even most of them are altcoins who do not have exchanges to trade, it takes a long time for them to have high prices or can be traded. But I am more interested in the gowithmi and miracletele tokens.
martychubbs

Activity: 742
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 10:00:44 PM

There are many potential tokens and projects listed on this list that I believe will prove beneficial for you. Like GoWithMe or the MiracleTele. Just be patient with them. These two that I mentioned have a lot of potential for future growth and will give you a decent enough profit, while others; haven’t heard about them lets wait till 2020 to find out. Hope for the best mate.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████████▀█████████▄
   ▄███████████████   ██████████▄
  ▐█████████████████   ██████████▌
 ▐█████████████████▀    ██████████▌
 ███████████████▀        ██████████
▐████████████▀     ▄███   █████████▌
████████████    ▄████▀██▄███████████
██████████▀██▄████▀    █████████████
█████████   ███▀     ▄██████████████
▐█████████        ▄████████████████▌
 ██████████    ▄███████████████████
 ▐██████████   ███████████████████▌
  ▐██████████   █████████████████▌
   ▀██████████▄█████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████████████▀
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
    ██
   ████
  ██▌███
 ▐██▌███▌
 ███ ██▀▌
 ▀██ █▄██
 █▄█ ███▀
 ▀██ ██▄█
 █▄█ ███▌
  ██▌███
  ▐█▌██
   ▐█▌
    █
    █
     ▀

░░██████
░░██████
░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████

██████
██████
██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▐██▀    ▀██▌
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
      ██████████████
      █████  ███████     ██ 
  ██  █  ████████  █ ██   
      ███████  █████    ██   
      ██████████████

▄██▄
▀██▀         ▄██▄
             ▀██▀

▄██▄
       ▀██▀

▄██▄
  ▄██▄     ▀██▀
  ▀██▀

▄▄█▄▄   ▄
█▄        ████████▀▄
███      █████████▀
▐███▄    ████████▌
▄▄█████▄▄▄███████▌
  ▀█████████████
  ▄▄██████████▀
    ▄████████▀
▀▀████████▀
    ▀▀▀

▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄
   ▐█▄████████████▄█▌
  ▐██████████████████▌
  █████▀▀▀████▀▀▀█████
 █████     ██     █████
▐██████▄▄▄████▄▄▄██████▌
 ████▄▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄████
  ▀▀████        ████▀▀
      ▀▀        ▀▀

█▀▀▄▄▄█▄
         █    ▀█▀
       ▄▄█▄▄
▄██▄▄████████▄▄██▄
█████▀▀████▀▀█████
 ███▄  ▄██▄  ▄███
  ▀████▀██▀████▀
    ▀███▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██ ██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██

██ ██

Homepage

██ ██

██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██ ██

White Paper
Impaler

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 10:21:23 PM

You got a lots of token and don't mind but most of these tokens are nothing but a joke. You can hold and however if you see a good price point bsell off that's better for you. Many project look successful in its ICO phase butbafter that it's just gone. But through bounty maybe you don't earn a lot of money but you must earn a lots of knowledge that is very important for you. Form your list Banta is a good project and gowith me also a great project. You can go mid or even long term with this project otherare nothing. Tele also good but somehow I don't like it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
retnoanjani

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2019, 11:01:55 PM

I also have lots of tokens from bounty and airdrop which only become trash, most of them are dead and some are very worthless. Just like you, I also wait for a surprise like in 2017. At least we can learn to be patient and work hard. On the list of your tokens, there is TELE, I think the price is pretty good, hopefully, it can be a gift for you.

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 11:59:31 PM

• Don't think that you've got into bounty hunting at the wrong time period.
  • You haven't invested anything, all that got were rewards for your work.
  • Get updates regularly regarding the tokens getting listed on exchanges.
  • You could try trading with this, you can improve yourself as well get an
    regular earning out of the same.
  • Someday you'll experience an year similar to the year 2017.
  • Be happy that your portfolio has got 25 different tokens.
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 02:03:54 AM

I never ever heard about those 25 tokens on OP which he got from bounty. There is no reason to sell those on current market, but since you already have those token, why not try to hold it longer? You will waste your time only by worrying and stress about the token price, just move on and try to join on other campaign
GGmith

Activity: 394

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 03:49:05 AM

I never ever heard about those 25 tokens on OP which he got from bounty. There is no reason to sell those on current market, but since you already have those token, why not try to hold it longer? You will waste your time only by worrying and stress about the token price, just move on and try to join on other campaign

but I think some of the tokens in the top 15 list are the results of recent projects, are you sure you didn't hear anything about them? I think the project that can be said to be successful from the list above is Gowithmi. it was very unexpected, the price of their tokens exceeded the price of tokens in ico.
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 05:14:58 AM

Being a bounty hunter doesn't always benefit. From the number of tokens you get, there are even among those tokens that are still good and potentially in the future.

5.VantaToken (VNT)
19.MiracleTele (TELE)
24. HIGH BANK (HG)

The three tokens above I think are good for the future, so you can expect from the three tokens I mentioned.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: