Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:35:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can we ever have altcoin season again.  (Read 2758 times)
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 10:53:37 PM

since the beginning of this year. bitcoin dominance has tremendously affected the altcoin markets. when bitcoins raises, altcoin move very slowly but when it goes down. altcoins are heavily affected.  Are we going to see any major bull market for altcoin again. we are already in the third quarter of the year. i am concerned because i strongly believed in altcoins more than bitcoin.
decision always came to everyone's life but we need to use that otherwise it will affect our self so we cannot find this is the best time so my opinion is if you had a same amount of investment in your hands do the investment very quickly on your favorites butts will helpful for you in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
graffix

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 11:11:03 PM

maybe, but most of the time these days altcoins are only pumping. but overall we can see bull run. so we need to be more aware when dealing in this situation. I hope the future will be very good.

pageraji

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 11:22:54 PM

Altcoin it pumping but not like we predict, if bitcoin price like this altcoin should be 3 x or may be more thats we see happen at 2017, but not seen in this month market, i think the strongest altcoin for this year is binance coin/BNB
sherenikaw

Activity: 630

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 11:32:09 PM

I really believe that we can meet again the altcoin season, where the price of almost al altcoins is increasing, moreover the new coins from new projects. Really hope that they can have their best chance on the market, at least, not dropped till big enough after listing.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 11:41:15 PM

since the beginning of this year. bitcoin dominance has tremendously affected the altcoin markets. when bitcoins raises, altcoin move very slowly but when it goes down. altcoins are heavily affected.  Are we going to see any major bull market for altcoin again. we are already in the third quarter of the year. i am concerned because i strongly believed in altcoins more than bitcoin.

take it easy, altcoin prices will definitely increase following the increase in the price of Bitcoin, but maybe not for now because people are more focused on investing in Bitcoin (can be seen from the increase in BTC Dominance to 65.1%) so that the price of Bitcoin is increasing at the moment, but I am sure there will be a time for altcoin price to increase, so my suggestion now is the right time to add more altcoin that you have and hold until altcoin price increase, but you have to be patient and don't let you be careless or panic sell, because it will make you regret to sell altcoin that you have and lose your money without making a profit.
Litzki1990

Activity: 1204
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2019, 11:48:28 PM

It is hard to predict at this time if we have altcoins season again because i believe it all depends on the high demand of altcoins in the market but maybe not now but i know there is a time for altcoins making a bull run so let us wait.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
SuperTA

Activity: 406
Merit: 301

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 01:15:17 AM

Altcoin season?

If you want to know when the altseason starts (very likely)
check this out:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5164990.0
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 01:43:30 AM

Altcoins season will going to happen again but we cant really say when, it might take months or years.

Even its hard seeing the price of alts declining, we have to be  firm with our decision to hold, bearish trend of alts are not permanent especially if you're holding popular coins.

Currently I dont really think how the market behave im still bullish the time will come for altcoins so I keep hodling.

SuperTA

Activity: 406
Merit: 301

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 02:10:19 AM

When altcoin market dominance bounces from this trendline, it will very likely be a start of the new altcoin season

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5164990.0
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 02:35:13 AM

since the beginning of this year. bitcoin dominance has tremendously affected the altcoin markets. when bitcoins raises, altcoin move very slowly but when it goes down. altcoins are heavily affected.  Are we going to see any major bull market for altcoin again. we are already in the third quarter of the year. i am concerned because i strongly believed in altcoins more than bitcoin.

I wonder why you believe in altcoins more than Bitcoin. That is something weird. Many people are your complete opposite. They believe only in Bitcoin and not in altcoins. I believe in both, of course not in each and every altcoin out there, only those that are really offering advance blockchain products. Anyway, be patient, altcoin pump is going to happen 100 percent. I am sure of that. It's just that it seldom happens alongside Bitcoin pump.
Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 04:38:03 AM

I think the chances of the altcoin season are still there this year because many people think that it's just that maybe this year's altcoin season isn't like what happened at the end of 2017 or the beginning of 2018 is a little different maybe that affects only a few altcoins.
Only few of those Alts who still managed to work with this type of bear season with Bitcoin domination it's hard for alts to continue competing with each other as there's a lots of new project and those who already exists are trying to survive, the Alts season will be there for those who are willing to take the risk and calmly wait.
Patience is still  a virtue in this season that only few alts have managed to survive, but it is the tests to determine who among all the altcoin's and we know already what kind of altcoins in the market which of which  are really reliable. If we traces the beginning of those altcoins from the start it has a good and reputable team working and the platform is really well defined. But certainly altcoins will pump  up sooner.

aimata27

Activity: 531

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2019, 05:05:14 AM

Well, we all know that the prices of the cryptocurrencies are so volatile. So yeah, we will see the altcoin season again but I think it'll take so much time so let us all be patient too.
ducdr

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 05:20:49 AM

Altcoin season will appear when we see such question appear everywhere. By now, we have not yet seen such massive question on altcoin season. It means we might have to wait for that sort of community signal appear in coming weeks or months. Don't worry because altcoin season will come.
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 06:53:52 AM

Altcoins season might not come back anytime soon this is why i think we should focus on very good altcoin projects only,i think gone are the days when altcoins will rely on bitcoin bullrun to surge up in value,people should start picking altcoins for how good they are not how profitable they will be when altcoins season returns

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
other_side

Activity: 285
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 08:30:50 AM

Altcoin season will appear when we see such question appear everywhere. By now, we have not yet seen such massive question on altcoin season. It means we might have to wait for that sort of community signal appear in coming weeks or months. Don't worry because altcoin season will come.

People are always looking forward to that too much, making them pressured on this question. It will need to come, but then it will surprise you, the present keeps learning and understanding, it will be more beneficial than waiting.
Drai

Activity: 567
Merit: 270

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 04:06:24 PM

Anything is possible in this space, we have been seeing a high level of volatility in the market in recent times but if you have been following the recent trend, irrespective of the correction, alts have talked greatly and we are still likely to see the return of alt season.

distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 04:09:54 PM

Anything is possible in this space, we have been seeing a high level of volatility in the market in recent times but if you have been following the recent trend, irrespective of the correction, alts have talked greatly and we are still likely to see the return of alt season.
I hope you will be back soon, with the corrections that occur in the market now can make the stability of the trade again. declining bitcoin dominance and returning to balanced trading. now we can start trading again slowly I'm sure the altcoin will take over the market.

Bitcoin Seller

Activity: 567
Merit: 148

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 04:10:12 PM

I think the chances of the altcoin season are still there this year because many people think that it's just that maybe this year's altcoin season isn't like what happened at the end of 2017 or the beginning of 2018 is a little different maybe that affects only a few altcoins.
Only few of those Alts who still managed to work with this type of bear season with Bitcoin domination it's hard for alts to continue competing with each other as there's a lots of new project and those who already exists are trying to survive, the Alts season will be there for those who are willing to take the risk and calmly wait.

I do not think that we can wait for the season of altcoins this year. Those that are in the top 20, will survive, definitely, but their speed will be slow. Simply investors now are more interested in Bitcoin not in blockchain ( I am sure, later the situation will be changed). There are no catalysts for altcoins like it was with Etereum that was almost the base of each ICO.
Pecunia non olet

Activity: 882
Merit: 102

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 05:06:48 PM

If you look back into the history, you will see that altcoin season start at the end of year and ATH prices are achieved in January.

poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 05:16:28 PM

I do not think that we can wait for the season of altcoins this year. Those that are in the top 20, will survive, definitely, but their speed will be slow. Simply investors now are more interested in Bitcoin not in blockchain ( I am sure, later the situation will be changed). There are no catalysts for altcoins like it was with Etereum that was almost the base of each ICO.

I think a potential catalyst may simply be BTC prices stalling out. Say BTC falls back to the 9-10K range, Libra gets delayed, nothing major planned for the next several months. Then it's possible folks go back to alts for several months ... not necessarily because they think BTC will remain where it is (or worse) forever, just as a way to eventually accumulate more BTC via trading.

A lot of it depends on whales and where they plan to swim.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: