Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:16:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can we ever have altcoin season again.  (Read 2758 times)
103deltafox

Activity: 491
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 03:18:38 AM

One thing worthy of note in the crypto space is uncertainty, no one can say for sure what is going to happen but they can speculate. Obviously the previous months haven't been good for Alts but it could also surprise us the other way round. Alt season might just Surprise us.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 03:28:07 AM

I have optimistic to see altcoin will have time to increase even if that will happen in the next few months. The altcoin season will happen like before, and we should be patient to wait for a while. I know that many people are waiting the time, but we cannot expect to happen in a short time unless there is a fast movement from people who want to buy the altcoin. No need to worry about that, and we should prepare for it's happening.
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 03:37:11 AM

I have optimistic to see altcoin will have time to increase even if that will happen in the next few months. The altcoin season will happen like before, and we should be patient to wait for a while. I know that many people are waiting the time, but we cannot expect to happen in a short time unless there is a fast movement from people who want to buy the altcoin. No need to worry about that, and we should prepare for it's happening.
maybe at this moment if altcoin price drop sharply we should accumulate our altcoin amount.take it as best chance to collect more potential altcoin that has low price.soon or later altcoin season will coming, and to face it we have to prepare our trading strategy.
globalking
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 0

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2019, 04:52:52 AM

hope so it will come very soon we cannot say anything at the movement but I think the time has come we can see the same thing we have seen in 2017.

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
OasisDre

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 05:22:56 AM

It doesn't look like there will ever be a altcoin season this year anymore,right now almost all altcoins are in red because bitcoin keeps losing value,i think bitcoin bullrun is over for now

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Krislaw

Activity: 1204
Merit: 388

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2019, 05:28:27 AM

since the beginning of this year. bitcoin dominance has tremendously affected the altcoin markets. when bitcoins raises, altcoin move very slowly but when it goes down. altcoins are heavily affected.  Are we going to see any major bull market for altcoin again. we are already in the third quarter of the year. i am concerned because i strongly believed in altcoins more than bitcoin.
Over people a year ago leave cryptocurrency and made crypto dumped. on beginning 2019 they welcome back and buying bitcoin only and still waiting for other news about altcoin, some people eye focused on BNB, not much but still made rised together with bitcoin. So, it's only time for another altcoin to raising again.
Winscosinally

Activity: 490
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 05:29:23 AM

Not any time sooner buddy and its like bear market is returning so investors will actually get more serious with bitcoin now because altcoin failed to surge in value,don't be surprise when you see investors dumping altcoins for bitcoin
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 06:43:58 AM

since the beginning of this year. bitcoin dominance has tremendously affected the altcoin markets. when bitcoins raises, altcoin move very slowly but when it goes down. altcoins are heavily affected.  Are we going to see any major bull market for altcoin again. we are already in the third quarter of the year. i am concerned because i strongly believed in altcoins more than bitcoin.

If what the Altseason means is like what happened in 2017, I think it will be difficult to repeat. 2017 was a good year because of the drastic increase in cryptocurrency transactions in the market and being able to penetrate the $ 700 billion market cap, but now conditions are different because there are many scam ICOs, also developer teams that leave projects or projects fail to produce products according to target

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
baigreen

Activity: 625

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 08:57:12 AM

I think is all matter of time, if last year we have a great altcoin season then i believe it will occur also this year but need a patience. But the current markets show that bitcoin is drop so badly and hope it will recover this coming year end.

As they say, the season depends on Bitcoin. Today the market went down again. And I see the season of poetic altcoins prejudged today. Altcoins cannot grow without a stable bitcoin, and this scares me the most.
sl8

Activity: 38
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 10:05:43 AM

Yes we can, but it will not be same as earlier (e.g. ICOs also are different now). By the way CZ also believes in altcoins renaissance. I saw that somewhere these days, in his Twitter I guess.
LiquorBan

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 11:56:32 AM

I think we should focus on very good altcoin projects only that we may invest, And i think gone are the days when altcoins will rely on bitcoin bullrun to surge up in value,people should start picking altcoins for how good they are not how profitable they will be when altcoins season returns.
Metall303

Activity: 891

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 12:01:54 PM

It is difficult to say, we are not in clubs where there are big players and who make decisions when to pump or dump a cryptocurrency market, so we can only guess and hope for the best, so we just need to continue to work and trade.
they are doing everything to kill us, we can not even to trade. I don't understand how to trade if your coins fall every day at 15 percent in price

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
OptimusPrime_3

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 12:21:08 PM

If you had taken a closer look, ethereum started going up after bitcoin dominance went up quite a little bit so was expecting the altcoins to follow suit after bitcoin have reached its price of 2017 and exceeded. This needs time and patience though

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
acmakc12

Activity: 504
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 12:26:08 PM

Of course, there cannot be a solid drop in our environment, a fall can last a year or two, but sometime an incredible growth begins, this is the same as hitting a basketball on the floor - it will rebound with the same force with which it was hit.
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 12:36:40 PM

No body can say with surely that altcoins will move like 2017 in the future. This because of the unregulated market and even the Bitcoin is not regulated in most of the countries. So, be positive for the world economy when they are going to take a bill regarding the altcoins at their senate.
shadowduck

Activity: 840

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 12:45:54 PM

No body can say with surely that altcoins will move like 2017 in the future. This because of the unregulated market and even the Bitcoin is not regulated in most of the countries. So, be positive for the world economy when they are going to take a bill regarding the altcoins at their senate.
no one can say for sure, but technical analysis telling us that very soon we will see a strong increase in prices for altcoins

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
hell_slayer

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2019, 01:05:02 PM

Of course, altcoin season will come one day, and they will be able to partially recover from their colossal collapse, which has been going on for 2 years, but no one knows when this will happen. Sooner or later, the fall of the altcoin market will change to growth, and altcoin season will begin.
Prolifik

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 01:17:06 PM

It will come, but at first Bitcoin bull market has to start and now it seems that Bitcoin is going back in times and we are back in bear market. Not a good sign for altcoins.

BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 02:01:53 PM

As long as the market continues this way, the answer will unfortunately be negative. But if the market could gain some stability, the answer could be positive. On the other hand, I think that this situation is not very possible in the near future if we need to comment on today's market conditions. Certainly, certain crypto currencies will prove itself and make the investor happy despite this volatile market. But it is very difficult to analyze them or find out which one is at this time. Let's see what kind of process awaits us.
rawdog11

Activity: 149
Merit: 25

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 02:14:33 PM

"Alt Season" occurs after a bitcoin spike when people cash in on their bitcoin earnings and head over to the altcoins. Thus boosting the altcoin market and then getting a second set of profits. This will be some time after the bitcoin halving.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: