Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:11:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can we ever have altcoin season again.  (Read 2758 times)
raes

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 03:20:00 PM

maybe we will get the altcoin season again. but we must see trade increase again, and one of the factors is many new projects that are successful with their investments. this year, we don't see many successful projects, we have to wait for that season to come back.

███████████████████
▀██████████████████
▐█████████████████
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
▀▀████████████

███████████████████
██████████████████▀
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
████████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
▀█████████▀
▀███▀
██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
THE FIRST IDLE DEFENSE BLOCKCHAIN GAME
TELEGRAM   ⦁   TWITTER   ⦁   MEDIUM   ⦁   DISCORD   ⦁   YOUTUBE   ⦁   LITEPAPER

██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fileo

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 03:30:18 PM

The potential is there with regards to altcoins ups and down scenario. When we are referring to ups and down it means "the possibility is always there either dump momentum or ups." The major major bitcoin identity is its dominion as the most outstanding coin ever in crypto world so whenever it's lead, almost of altcoins will follow.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
randegibran

Activity: 882
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 03:52:09 PM

I wish if this year altcoins sessions come. But don't hope until 2021, you can trading with new coin till 2021 year. Now only has top coin sessions.
Sessions for altcoins will surely come. but indeed we as investors must be patient. we know the right time to invest or get out. but when the current correction in my opinion is good is that we make an investment as a profit for ourselves and sell later when it has experienced an increase
Hans Groober

Activity: 276

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 06:27:00 PM

since the beginning of this year. bitcoin dominance has tremendously affected the altcoin markets. when bitcoins raises, altcoin move very slowly but when it goes down. altcoins are heavily affected.  Are we going to see any major bull market for altcoin again. we are already in the third quarter of the year. i am concerned because i strongly believed in altcoins more than bitcoin.

In vain you believed in the altcoins more. Everyone knows that in the beginning, Bitcoin always grows in price, and only then some altcoins gradually begin to grow. Therefore, if you want to make money, then you need to invest in Bitcoins at the beginning and then buy cheaper altcoins.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 08:41:07 PM

not a very pleasant year for altcoins, yet people have to survive this journey together. yes, people did face a lot of losses but you guys just need to hold it up to next year and boom you will be profited. or just switch to bitcoin as bitcoin's Halfing is gonna be at 2020 and that will recover a lot of percentage of your loss. you take as much as you can before it is too late or others gonna take the chance. I am less on altcoins and more on bitcoin from the start to I didn't face any major losses till now. I hope tables will turn soon and altcoins will be rising again.
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 08:45:56 PM

We all pray for altcoin season. Because currently we are buying altcoins in 90% loss, while Bitcoin is only in 50% loss. What gives you more sense now? Of course that byuing cheap altcoins.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
Marble777

Activity: 736
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 08:56:14 PM

No need to fear all of this has its own time, maybe now Altcoin doesn't have a high price but someday altcoin can go up very high. the crypto market name cannot predict correctly, but I remember that the price of coins changes every time so there is still an opportunity for the altcoin to raise prices again. patient

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
kingpin4321

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 09:27:24 PM

We can have an altcoin season again. But the season is very difficult to predict when it will come. Because seeing the crypto market now is certainly very slow altcoin movement. And even sometimes the movement decreases. So now it's not time for the altcoin season to come. But I am sure, that season will come.
Bitcoin season too hasn't appeared so let's altcoins hold there horses the bull run is not a season thing. An occurrence will first set it in motions. I will hodl my fav altcoin because that's my believe something will fire up a bull run any time
Bezobraznike

Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 09:56:09 PM

When I read news I`m seeing both positive and negative news. Some say alt-coin season is coming, others disagree! By their articles seems like both have some
arguments for their opinion. So in what we should believe?
   I decided to believe in myself! I don`t care what others are saying! I believe that alt-coin season will come in some point. Sooner or later for me is the same, I`m
patient and I`m proving that to myself everyday. I don`t wish doubt to push me from my way, I`m standing strong on my feet and I believe no matter what, alt-coin
season is coming.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
cliber

Activity: 672

umachit.fund

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 05:11:54 PM

Hopefully we see a big bull market for altcoins again...
Remember what happened in 2017. I think the dominance of bitcoin will have a good impact on altcoin. My trust is the same as yours for altcoin.

mr_random
Legendary

Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 05:20:12 PM

Hopefully we see a big bull market for altcoins again...
Remember what happened in 2017. I think the dominance of bitcoin will have a good impact on altcoin. My trust is the same as yours for altcoin.
Bitcoin dominate the market and its market share doesn't let the alternative coins grow along with the top cryptocurrencies. Long term investment opportunities appear on the bear market, so buying low now will make investors to sell at high prices later. 2 years ago, Bitcoin dominance was not higher than 45% and alt season started right after the Bitcoin hitting the previously all time high level. It looks like, good coins rise with time and long tern investors should buy, wait with endless patience.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 11:54:20 PM

First you have to wait for alt season, and then think about next seasons, because many people are waiting for the growth of alts, but they do not grow now
 This is all the market cycle. You need to have mastered skills about the market cycle. This will help you exit the market before the stagnation starts and enter the market before the growth starts. Alts will have their growth period soon again I think because they consists of a big market capitalization and there is no reason we should not be expecting the rise.
Polar91

Activity: 1120
Merit: 553

Filipino Translator 🇵🇭

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2019, 12:56:57 AM

since the beginning of this year. bitcoin dominance has tremendously affected the altcoin markets. when bitcoins raises, altcoin move very slowly but when it goes down. altcoins are heavily affected.  Are we going to see any major bull market for altcoin again. we are already in the third quarter of the year. i am concerned because i strongly believed in altcoins more than bitcoin.
We will de another altcoin season again but it won't happen this year because of the situation right now. I believe theses next years there will be an event that will make altcoins boom again just like what happened way back in 2017 wherein in it also brought BTC to its ATH.  As of now we should be optimistic since a lot of altcoins' platform are getting through according to their whitepaper.
dungp3132

Activity: 274
Merit: 26

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 02:28:14 AM

It soon will be there, the alts bull eventually will happen and it will bring a good benefits to those who still believing and trusting the industry, as of now the market still stuck and the bear continue to dominate the alts market, still a good time for investors to choose the project to support and buy while the value still cheaper.
Bitcoin stucked and fluctuated from $9400 to $10000 (a little bit above $10000), and altcoins shown their good responses by standing strongly above their bottom ranges. In fact, they all slowly recovered in last four weeks. I believed that altcoins will keep gradually rally
b1boy

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 11:48:06 AM

A large portion of us are wanting to bring back the altcoin season this year yet dependent on what I see some altcoin are as yet resting to value predominance even bitcoin cost are conrinue to siphon up from most recent couple of months well its too soon to know whether there will be alt season this year or not gives simply trust it a chance to will be back this year.
jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 11:59:24 AM

I think this will happened the price of altcoin will rise again. Because all we know that all of possibility here in crypto world are happened quickly it is never plan and no kne knows but I believe it will happened. Like you said when bitcoin have a good price value, altcoin price will slowly move so that means when bitcoin will fall,altcoin will rise and there is a big possibility that bitcoin will fall because bitcoin price is very unpredictable and continue to move going ups and down.
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 12:53:26 PM

I still believe altcoins have brighter future in the crypto space, although bitcoin will continue to dominate. The ones with real world usage and mass adoption will still survive no matter the challenges

Broiler78
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 01:14:12 PM

Don't be affected by this situation, I think altcoin won't reach the peak of Bitcoin. ATH altcoin is still a reference to bitcoin. maybe in the 6-8 month period the altcoin season starts again.

✦✦✦✦ Refine Medium
✦✦✦✦
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ BUY TOKEN !!! Join ICO
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆
✓ ──────── Whitepaper
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Linkedin ──────── ✓
ducdr

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 01:26:57 PM

I still believe altcoins have brighter future in the crypto space, although bitcoin will continue to dominate. The ones with real world usage and mass adoption will still survive no matter the challenges
Bitcoin domination started to drop days ago, so your statement is not true. We all know that whenever bitcoin domination falls from its peaks, altcoin season will come. That is what we have witnessed last few days. Yeah, I see bright future for altcoins in coming weeks because most of them will rise with their bull run season.
wendiar19

Activity: 470
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 02:18:40 PM

since the beginning of this year. bitcoin dominance has tremendously affected the altcoin markets. when bitcoins raises, altcoin move very slowly but when it goes down. altcoins are heavily affected.  Are we going to see any major bull market for altcoin again. we are already in the third quarter of the year. i am concerned because i strongly believed in altcoins more than bitcoin.
be patient my friend, crypto isn't 1 day rich tool it will better if you adjust to the market, when bitcoin rallies sell alt and focus on bitcoin. the altcoin season will definitely come but we can't know until the moment it arrives.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: