Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 02:07:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin's future.  (Read 5352 times)
Pet240

Activity: 486
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 09:22:07 PM

The more new coins that are present in the crypto market, will certainly enliven the crypto world. My question is how do you look at the future of the altcoin, with fairly tight competition. Will it affect the price of old altcoins, such as Ethereum, XRP and others.
What do you really mean by tight competition. I think so many old altcoins are already established and it will be hard for new altcoins to compete favourably with them. New altcoins will easily compete with new ones and old altcoins will easily compete with the old ones.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
J1mb0

Activity: 983
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 03:28:52 PM

I do not believe in the future of 99% of altcoins. In my opinion they carry nothing in themselves, only empty ideas
Agree. 99% of altcoin is shit and it will soon die in the future. A series of altcoin created only copied from other altcoin. And the idea is not possible. That's why until now altcoin is collapsing

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
KrosaKz

Activity: 22
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 03:35:02 PM

The presence of a new altcoin will not affect the price of the old altcoin. unless new altcoin has many users and many who invest in it might be able to influence it.
Boh manok

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 07:08:54 PM

Maybe there are some altcoins that have a pretty bright future, because there are a lot of investors joining altcoin, but there are also altcoins that now have no price at all and are destroyed now.

Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 08:30:27 PM

The more new coins that are present in the crypto market, will certainly enliven the crypto world. My question is how do you look at the future of the altcoin, with fairly tight competition. Will it affect the price of old altcoins, such as Ethereum, XRP and others.
When the bear run is over, coins that survived will have this competition. Most new coins have gone into oblivion its likely only old coins will survive this time. Its no longer about coins its about utility of each coin.
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 10:33:48 PM

not really, we all know that XRP and ETH remain in the coinmarketcap TOP 10, so it is not easy for other new altcoins to compete with them, of course it will take quite a long time, because ETH and XRP also take a long time to be on the TOP 10 coinmarketcap
No doubt about that two altcoins is have more future that a new altcoins right now. Because XRP and Etherium are have more experience and known any places in the whole world. And yes it remain in the top 10 in coinmarketcap it will be drop in the top spot if the volume are going to low.

glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 12:02:51 AM

I think the coin will last depending on the platform they are developing. If the platform has a dual function, then this coin will last and the price will be higher. Examples are coins created based on their own blockchain, and the blockchain can be used to make new coins (smart contracts). Secondly, the coins are from the wallet source. The wallet can be used for any coin in the future. Third, coins from exchange sources. Exchange can be used by any party. So that the coin will last, and the price will be higher. Suppose a BNB coin from a Binance exchange source. When there are new coins that appear and register to Binance, then Binance can make a rule by listing coins in the Binance exchange to use BNB coins. Automatically parties who register coins to Binance must buy BNB coins.
if I understand what you mean, it means that altcoin will survive whatever form it takes as long as the coin has clear usecase and has a high demand.
and the most important point is the high market demand for the platform, because there are also many exchanger coins that are not very good value because the exchanger does not have enough demand.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Menawi12

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 01:02:00 AM

With so many new altcoins means more choices for investors. I think the emergence of a new altcoin will not affect the old altcoin as long as the old altcoin continues to develop its products and is in demand by its investors. The market will always provide a place to compete and I think only the best can last a long time

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
dnprock

Activity: 324
Merit: 17

Bitflate developer

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2019, 04:57:51 AM

I think the successful altcoins will be the specialized coins. These coins are created with clear differentiator and purpose. I don't think ETH will be successful. It's super bloated and has even more vague use cases than bitcoin. Dogecoin is a good example. The idea is silly but it has a clear differentiator. All other limited supply/store-of-value coins will eventually be chewed up by Bitcoin.

If you cross out limited supply, I think there's opportunity. I'm working on one: https://bitflate.org/.
Miklight88
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 05:24:00 AM

The rate in which many alts are dashing in to this space of crypto is very alarming and that alone will be a large concern over it market shares among its pairs, so I feel ETH likes can't be put aside as they are the major alts that has really gain their stand in the market.
beachbummer

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 05:29:02 AM

I think the successful altcoins will be the specialized coins. These coins are created with clear differentiator and purpose. I don't think ETH will be successful. It's super bloated and has even more vague use cases than bitcoin. Dogecoin is a good example. The idea is silly but it has a clear differentiator. All other limited supply/store-of-value coins will eventually be chewed up by Bitcoin.

If you cross out limited supply, I think there's opportunity. I'm working on one: https://bitflate.org/.

It's kind of ironic when you criticise ETH for vague use case but then promote your own coin which has no use case mentioned?
dnprock

Bitflate developer

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2019, 06:29:52 AM

It's kind of ironic when you criticise ETH for vague use case but then promote your own coin which has no use case mentioned?

Bitcoin is a Store of Value. Bitflate's use case is for transaction. It's a digital native stablecoin. It may sound weird. But I think it could work. I think inflation discourage hodl. People have incentive to spend this coin. Its price would fluctuate but it is not as volatile as bitcoin. Existing stablecoins require a centralized bank ledger. Bitflate is decentralized like Bitcoin. This feature will attract business adoption. I think Bitflate will be a somewhat stablecoin. But being digital native is a good trade off.

Money comes in duality: inflationary and deflationary. Bitcoin exists because it has inflationary fiat currencies. I think an inflationary digital native currency is the missing piece in crypto space.
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 07:06:00 AM

Altcoins is developing engines.
Every year new blockchians give us more powerfull network with new ideas and faster transactions speed.
So i think most of old alts die in the future and be replaced by new ones

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
whyrqa-1

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 09:10:53 PM

In order to hope for a bright future for altcoins, it is first necessary to clear the entire cryptocurrency market of garbage, including those altcoins that have no real value.  Indeed, most of these coins maintain their price due to speculation.
dnprock

Bitflate developer

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2019, 09:30:11 PM

In order to hope for a bright future for altcoins, it is first necessary to clear the entire cryptocurrency market of garbage, including those altcoins that have no real value.  Indeed, most of these coins maintain their price due to speculation.

I think it's difficult to clear garbage. It's like the internet which is full of junk. What we need to look for is specialized coins. They will continue to exist. Even bitcoin is now a specialized coin.
key4co.in

Activity: 812
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 09:43:19 PM

In future, many altcoins with no valid project vision and development will be dead, those altcoins which have good team especially with constant development updates will survive.  About competition, you asked if coins like ETH and XRP will be affected, I must say that these projects have their own unique features which make them long term projects (ETH and XRP).  Presently, many people say TRX and EOS are major competitors of ETH but the future will tell, same way they said ADA is ETH killer. Also many argue that LIBRA  is major competitor to XRP, but still the future will tell.
khimer_rangers

Activity: 565
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 01:12:49 AM

there will always be competition will certainly affect but I think only small, because most people continue to believe in old altcoin so I think the old altcoin will stay above, and only projects that are truly good and that have important uses will survive.

Wipangga

Activity: 600

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 02:00:16 AM

if I think intense competition will also make the crypto market more developed with the existence of many altcoins that have increased price development, because now the development of bitcoin prices and altcoin prices is also slowly increasing, so I said I think the development of old altcoin prices will also be more developed.
Delilonia1

Activity: 463
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2019, 05:39:44 AM

With consistently increasing technology, I think the old coins can step up too and not die as predicted. And as long as the competition remains really tight, there will always be room for improvement for all the coins, both old and new

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
b1boy

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 09:05:57 AM

I think some old altcoin projects that still have not yet had the option to assemble their business will be supplanted by new projects, and such effective organizations as ethereum will surely keep on expanding their piece of the overall industry and become significantly more much of the time utilized by individuals
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: