Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:15:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin's future.  (Read 5355 times)
No One

Activity: 417
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 10:49:48 AM

I believe good project will have a place in the market. So as long as good and potential altcoins come to the market, there is no need to worry about their future. I think the future of altcoins has just begun. 

StepChain  │  A Responsible Fitness App
zzortyx

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 11:21:00 AM

I saw information that 89% of all ICO were unprofitable. After 2018, people have become more sober to look at altcoins and do not expect incredible growth as it was in 2017. But I do not argue, among the altcoins there are very good projects that can be profitable.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
ali115112

Activity: 1806
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 11:38:55 AM

As the new coin is coming day by day, ETH and XRP are gradually growing, new coins can't compete with ETH and in future, you will see XRP and ETH in the same place. 

══════════════☛Digicom Finance☚═════════════
A Digital Commerce
PaoAj

Activity: 199

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 11:50:09 AM

I honestly think that it will not affect the major coins on top. Each of them have their own community, genre, and mission to deliver. Their respective future will be determined about how their team and promises deliver. Good coins will always show a huge increase in prices as they hit a certain part of their roadmap and quality coins with actual partnerships has been proven to rise to the top. In my opinion, it's not really about competition, each projects are here to deliver their vision and help mass adoption.
andika2018

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 12:13:36 PM

I honestly think that it will not affect the major coins on top. Each of them have their own community, genre, and mission to deliver. Their respective future will be determined about how their team and promises deliver. Good coins will always show a huge increase in prices as they hit a certain part of their roadmap and quality coins with actual partnerships has been proven to rise to the top. In my opinion, it's not really about competition, each projects are here to deliver their vision and help mass adoption.

I agree that every altcoin has its own investor and community. A good Altcoin must have a product with a solid developer team. The future of altcoin will always be good as long as the project is always being developed and the team is focused on the products produced.
Plinteng

Activity: 285
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 01:03:09 PM

it all depends on how the developer develops their project or coin, if they can develop it well, the coin will also have a good sale value. if a new coin can develop properly it will not affect the price of altcoin but rather the effect is more likely to be market demand. of course investors will turn to coins that they think are worth investing

Jr Member

Join EpsiLoan's Seed Sale!
((((     EPSILOAN.xyz     ))))
Fair launch, No VCs or Insiders
tsurpalgloba

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 01:21:28 PM

Afternoon. And talking about alts and its future, do you believe that there are any effective instruments besides trading and holding? For example, what are your thoughts on mining these days?

Hey, indeed an interesting question. But in my opinion, in here much depends on the equipment we are talking about. Cause mining sharply depends on that
agusiska

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 01:25:39 PM

it doesnt matter how many altcoin appear later, only the real and good project will survive the competition and stay on market.

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
tsurpalgloba

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 01:29:07 PM

Agree with you. And do you have experience in here? I mean have you tried mining on your own?

Yeah, I have. But I tried with rather advanced equipment Smiley And by the way, we must also consider costs
akungagal

Activity: 700

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 01:34:06 PM

until now eth is one of the most sought after altcoins by many people apart from btc, we know eth is one of the biggest altcoins ever and the price movements often increase along with the rise in btc in my opinion.
yeah, you are right.
this eth is still the best choice and quite profitable, but in addition to eth there are several other altcoins such as BNB and XRP also become the target of investors. both of them also developed quite well.

bangjoe

Activity: 1442
Merit: 698

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 01:39:35 PM

it's nice to see that crypto is growing rapidly, my intention is that with more and more crypto users and types I mean that it shows that crypto has grown rapidly, but unfortunately not all types and crypto users are good, many use crypto just to deceive or get personal benefits and of course if this continues then the future of crypto will not be okay, there will be many people who will be afraid of crypto especially investors and if it happens then even though there are many types of crypto but it is totally meaningless because in the end they have no price

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
tsurpalgloba

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 01:43:23 PM

I see. And can you recommend any particular devices? Or share the ones you have used

Well, I would probably recommend you having a look at Globemining com, they have wide range of devices for any purposes and for almost any budget
tsurpalgloba

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 01:51:08 PM

Sure, will have a look at them shortly. Any particular devices you recommend me to have a look at?

My personal favorites are Antiminer S17 and T17, but of course, better explore all the options to find the one that suits you best
NeelMariaWarner

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 02:50:24 PM

the more hectic new coins that continue to appear in the crypto market will certainly have an influence on the coins that have been circulating in the market, of course competition is always there in the market and only strong coins are able to survive the changing market conditions, although many new altcoins are popping up but still only strong coins can survive into the future

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM
salad daging

Activity: 1666
Merit: 810

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2019, 03:03:11 PM

the more types of crypto there will be more competitors for old coins, in fact I think that is the main reason why until now the prices of old coins such as bitcoin and ethereum have not recovered, but that is not a big problem because actually the future of crypto lies not only in coins long, the most important is how all types of crypto can become a currency that can continue to live, there is no fraud and no cheating if it can be realized then I am sure that the future of crypto will be brighter

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
alexforneus

Activity: 134

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 03:06:02 PM

There are no future for almost every coin
ilhamsugihamin

Activity: 332

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 03:22:23 PM

of course it will affect the old altcoin price, because altcoin will compete with each other to reach the highest price. I will see the new altcoin in terms of function.

tsurpalgloba

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 05:08:13 PM

Will have a look, thanks a lot for sharing! And do they have delivery?

Yes, they guys are having international delivery, so absolutely no problems in here
m.rifki

Activity: 517

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 05:18:41 PM

The more new coins that are present in the crypto market, will certainly enliven the crypto world. My question is how do you look at the future of the altcoin, with fairly tight competition. Will it affect the price of old altcoins, such as Ethereum, XRP and others.
Now all altcoins are falling in price , I think it is worth while to hold your money for investment , as it is unknown how much more we will fall , keep bitcoin now.
holding bitcoin? not altcoin? yes the downturn situation definitely makes it worse. but bitcoin may come back down, don't rush investing. saving assets is a good choice, hopefully the movement of bitcoin makes the pump.

genset88

Activity: 349

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 05:57:08 PM

Evaluating coins not only based on a short time, it must be able to withstand the market strongly after a long time. The fair and strict competition of coins will make the Crypto market remove the trash coins and leave the worthy coins on the rankings.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: