Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:19:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin's future.  (Read 5355 times)
Lizzylove1

Activity: 858
Merit: 13

Christ The King

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 11:57:44 PM

Ethereum and Ripple are already established. It will be difficult for new projects to overtake them from the market capitalization position. When we speak in terms of price growth, any new token can quickly grow fast in price. But i terms of user base, new tokens will have to offer superior technology with great incentive to be able to compete with already existing projects.

sksshoppe

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 08:12:15 AM

i believe that Altcoins have  very strong future because not everyone has too much fund for investing in Bitcoin, but they have strong desire for investing in crypto currency. Then they have option of Altcoins market, where very good coins are available at very cheap price. Where he have lots of options and if he invest according to his available fund in good altcoins, then definitely in a long time he will get good return of his investment.
Burogh

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

COVIR.IO

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 09:03:36 AM

i believe that Altcoins have  very strong future because not everyone has too much fund for investing in Bitcoin, but they have strong desire for investing in crypto currency. Then they have option of Altcoins market, where very good coins are available at very cheap price. Where he have lots of options and if he invest according to his available fund in good altcoins, then definitely in a long time he will get good return of his investment.

I agree that altcoin has a good future but I think only a few altcoins can survive. Every day new projects are always popping up with products that are sometimes better, this makes investors must always be updated with the development of the crypto market. New projects with partnertship of various large companies will surely attract more investors and this will definitely affect to old altcoin price

toydoll

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 09:59:03 AM

investing in bitcoin is more reliable and safe.I hope for a good future alts, as i invested in some of them,but over the past two years I have only losses(maybe I choose wrong alts)
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 10:06:31 AM

I think that we will see altcoins season this year and the main part will take altcoins from old school, such like XRP, Ethereum, XEM, so on. We will see this growing when BTC dominance will be around 80% I think.
BTC dominance is currently around 69.2% and it is growing due to the growing market cap. Altcoins go down because of the increasing BTC dominance.  Old school altcoins don't repeat the same market cycle which is already done by the Bitcoin. XMR has great potential as a privacy coin and the marketcap of the XMR will raise due to the privacy concerns of the crypto transactions.
Sunyoto

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 11:37:02 AM

if I think intense competition will also give a good coin value. because each coin also has a different function.
because I believe Altcoin also has a good future in the future.
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 12:01:57 PM

if I think intense competition will also give a good coin value. because each coin also has a different function.
because I believe Altcoin also has a good future in the future.
The future of each token or coin depends on the developer whether they want or serious about the development of the project and the support of the public when the project is good but has no interest in the community as well as the risk of user failure.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
shadowduck

Activity: 840

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 12:17:01 PM

investing in bitcoin is more reliable and safe.I hope for a good future alts, as i invested in some of them,but over the past two years I have only losses(maybe I choose wrong alts)
Investments in bitcoin are more reliable but they will not bring such profit as you can get if you find a good altcoin. that’s why we need to split your money into bitcoin and altcoins

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Khuongcute2503

Activity: 256
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2019, 01:13:51 PM

The more new coins that are present in the crypto market, will certainly enliven the crypto world. My question is how do you look at the future of the altcoin, with fairly tight competition. Will it affect the price of old altcoins, such as Ethereum, XRP and others.
It is hard to predict the competition of altcoins. Maybe old altcoin will die or they will live if it is a good project. We need many factors to analyze a project.

One thing we can say is that good projects will always exist.

Have a good day guy!
2Kool4Skewl

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2019, 01:28:25 PM

The more new coins that are present in the crypto market, will certainly enliven the crypto world. My question is how do you look at the future of the altcoin, with fairly tight competition. Will it affect the price of old altcoins, such as Ethereum, XRP and others.
It is hard to predict the competition of altcoins. Maybe old altcoin will die or they will live if it is a good project. We need many factors to analyze a project.

One thing we can say is that good projects will always exist.

Have a good day guy!
Here I agree.  Good projects will always survive.  Only those that have a real quality product.  Then it develops stably and makes a profit.

▄████████▄
                  ▄████████████████▄
             ▄██████████████████████████▄
      ▄███████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
      █████████████████████████████████████████
       ███████████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████████████████████████████
          █████████████████████████████████
           ▀█████████████████████████████▀
             ▀█████████████████████████▀
               ▀█████████████████████▀
                 ▀█████████████████▀
                   ▀█████████████▀
                      ▀███████▀
TRUSTEE 
keziakusayang

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 01:35:49 PM

of course it will be very influential with the emergence of new coins and it is very good to stay alive altcoin with intense competition of course what is given by altcoin will be better, their community will try to offer interesting things to stay consistent that is the benefit we receive as altcoin and coin users who don't do that will be left behind and become obsolete because no one is interested anymore, and I believe eth will stay on top.
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 10:18:32 PM

It depends on how high quality products appear on the market. The presence of promising and high-quality projects will either push existing projects to improve their product, or overshadow old and uncompetitive projects.
I am sure that there are enough projects on the market that are much more perfect Ethereum. And when investors are ready to pay for a quality product, then such projects will show tremendous growth.
It is debatable theme and the points you made here actually lose the meaning day by day. The sense of investing to altcoin futures is to make more Bitcoin for the rest of the market movement. Otherwise having a huge variety of altcoin portfolio doesn't look like the wallet of the rich guy. Altcoin markets are complex and the top coins don't have the same volatility as in the altcoins.
Undoubtedly altcoins are a great tool for making money. But like any other tool, they must be used correctly. You correctly said that the presence in the portfolio of a large number of different altcoins doesn't at all look like a rich guy’s wallet. Therefore, we need to strive to just make money on altcoins, but accumulate only top coins.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2019, 08:36:40 AM

I believe in future, the price of any altcoin will depend heavily on the kind of project backing it. If it is a project that is high demand, the price of an altcoin may shoot up and constantly be on the rise. Unfortunately, too few altcoins will be able to achieve this feat. That saying, 90% of altcoins in existence today will die a quick death before the future even comes as most have no bearing whatsoever and have failed to deliver on their project promises

thesosorr

Activity: 691

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 10:09:22 AM

I think maybe there are more who play a role in this forum, in fact, the income will actually be even easier and there is even more desire to achieve results where the main priority of the role is really good for the future.
Nawrod

Activity: 135
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 10:53:08 AM

I believe in future, the price of any altcoin will depend heavily on the kind of project backing it. If it is a project that is high demand, the price of an altcoin may shoot up and constantly be on the rise. Unfortunately, too few altcoins will be able to achieve this feat. That saying, 90% of altcoins in existence today will die a quick death before the future even comes as most have no bearing whatsoever and have failed to deliver on their project promises
Yes, so in my opinion, it's not worth investing in the shitcoins. Only the top 15-20 of them are worth buying (according to the ranking at coinmarketcap).
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 01:04:13 PM

I would advise you to understand masternodes, maybe investing in altcoins can not generate income, this is what you are looking for. The site on which I focus https://masternodes.online/.
The main thing is not to rush and study the topic well.

██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
magnum cyber

Activity: 775
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 01:58:46 PM

altcoin which has a good price growth and is widely used for investment, it is likely they will still survive in this crypto market, on the other hand altcoin has different functions and I think their future depends on how the developer performs in developing their projects.

ttcsalam
Copper Member

Activity: 1120
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 01:59:54 PM

There are as many Bounty Hunters. One of their all-time favorite is Alter Coin, which is Ethereum. For that, its popularity will never diminish as bit coins do.So I think the good days of Alter Coins will surely come back. And hopefully it will be soon.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ KeyFund ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  AUTONOMOUS YIELD TOKEN - DEFLATIONARY MECHANISM  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
Nobita7999

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 02:32:30 PM

when the market goes down, some altcoin is not really good, it will die, the rest will increase again because of its potential and application.
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 02:49:27 PM

There are as many Bounty Hunters. One of their all-time favorite is Alter Coin, which is Ethereum. For that, its popularity will never diminish as bit coins do.So I think the good days of Alter Coins will surely come back. And hopefully it will be soon.
I am sure that we will see an increase in prices for altcoins very soon, but so far I do not understand when. I hope that this will happen at the end of the year and we will make good money on this

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: