Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:45:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin's future.  (Read 5355 times)
10c

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 05:14:07 PM

The more new coins that are present in the crypto market, will certainly enliven the crypto world. My question is how do you look at the future of the altcoin, with fairly tight competition. Will it affect the price of old altcoins, such as Ethereum, XRP and others.

Of course, the new altcoins will affect the value of old altcoins in one way or another. But I don't think the new altcoins will affect the major altcoins in the market such as the ones you mentioned which are Ethereum, Ripple, Dash, Monero, and others. Top altcoins are best altcoins so it's unlikely for them to die. 
I wonder how new coins / altcoins can affect the price of old altcoins. If I’m not mistaken, then now there are units of new projects that can occupy high positions in the cryptocurrency market, have high liquidity, demand and a good price.
Now there are really very few such projects, but I think that when the altcoin season begins, then new projects will start to make a lot of updates and they will take the majority of investors from existing projects

SabrinaBianka

Activity: 633
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 05:19:33 PM

The more new coins that are present in the crypto market, will certainly enliven the crypto world. My question is how do you look at the future of the altcoin, with fairly tight competition. Will it affect the price of old altcoins, such as Ethereum, XRP and others.
Sometimes we need a little research about things. If someday a new currency invented of some professional developers with most use-cases unlike ETH and ETH in the future is like BTC because of very slow transaction and its because of the users. So new generation of transaction for me will also very fast that some old coins like them will kept in some wallets and new cryptocurrency alt coin always used of many users because of a lot of purposes.
artdor

Activity: 1078
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 07:33:32 PM

Of course, the new altcoins will affect the value of old altcoins in one way or another. But I don't think the new altcoins will affect the major altcoins in the market such as the ones you mentioned which are Ethereum, Ripple, Dash, Monero, and others. Top altcoins are best altcoins so it's unlikely for them to die. 
I wonder how new coins / altcoins can affect the price of old altcoins. If I’m not mistaken, then now there are units of new projects that can occupy high positions in the cryptocurrency market, have high liquidity, demand and a good price.
Now there are really very few such projects, but I think that when the altcoin season begins, then new projects will start to make a lot of updates and they will take the majority of investors from existing projects
Not the fact that new projects can affect the price of old ones. But of the old top coins, many very investors will delightfully still please. Until I see a new hype around the crypto, everything is very sluggish.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 07:34:16 PM

The alt season, in the sense in which everyone is waiting for it, is unlikely to happen again.
Everyone wants to see the same rampant growth when the entire top 100 and even more grew in price without stopping.
But you need to understand that this was a one-time action, each time the market behaves in a new way, no one knows what will happen in the future.
The capitalization of altcoins is constantly decreasing, which suggests that it is worth buying only coins with high capitalization.

Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 11:21:31 PM

I hope that strict regulations will be made soon for the manufacture of altcoins, as we know that there are currently more than 3000 altcoins available, making competition fierce and a lot of scam projects.
gaston castano

Activity: 1526

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 02:12:57 AM

certainly not those who come out only for pump and dump will only end up as rubbish, so there is nothing to worry about ETH, LTC and other long-standing coins are not affected at all with new coins, because they are indeed in demand and useful, whereas coins that are newly released they will compete with other coins to get a place.
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 02:16:19 AM

Good altcoins represent this market and are always held by many investors. I think in the near future altcoin will still grow well so no need to worry too much if you choose to invest now. Maybe this is not the best time to make high profits but recently the uptrend is starting and certainly coins like Ethereum, Ripple, Dash will have a big improvement in price.

Of course the risk can occur if the market suddenly collapses but I believe it will only happen in a short time and will recover better in the next period.
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 03:33:51 AM

certainly not those who come out only for pump and dump will only end up as rubbish, so there is nothing to worry about ETH, LTC and other long-standing coins are not affected at all with new coins, because they are indeed in demand and useful, whereas coins that are newly released they will compete with other coins to get a place.

yeah, that's right.
it seems that the new altcoin is only used as a short-term investment by taking advantage of the flash pump and flash dump. and some investors will go back to buying old altcoin after getting profits from new altcoin.

as you said we don't need to worry about ETH and some other old altcoins, they will still be profitable in the future.

barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 03:36:48 AM

in my opinion in the future altcoin will be increasingly developed. and also the competition will be tougher because every day there is always a new coin that appears. but only coins that have advanced technology and are intelligent and creative developers that can survive in the crypto market. now the altcoin market is weakening because most investors are more interested in investing in bitcoin. but I am optimistic that when the value of bitcoin returns, altcoin will also strengthen again. and for old coins such as ETH and XRP thought they would survive in the crypto market.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
EdvinZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 04:51:14 AM

The competition among old and new altcoins forces both sides to make more efforts to develop their products. There is no doubt that the appearance of new strong coins affects the capitalization of old ones, because investors invest part of the funds in new promising projects. However, the old top coins have an advantage — it is the time-tested reliability of their blockchains. Therefore, new coins, if they do not carry innovations in the cryptocurrency industry, will be difficult to win investment interest from serious investors.

Oneandpure

Activity: 2058
Merit: 306

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 05:16:06 AM

Altcoin at the future become better with altcoin price today, I think when many country adoption of bitcoin in the future give impact for altcoin raise to higher price again, I brave my self for keep holding several altcoin in my wallet. I think become profitable investment assets for my future with altcoin but I choose only top altcoin on coin market cap.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 06:02:30 AM

I don't see the future for most new coins. and others I think there are. but it doesn't shift the value for old altcoin. such as Ethereum, LTC, xrp, STR etc. it still survives. while the new altcoin collapsed too much. crypto projects are currently only a concept. in fact they make coins, pump, dump and leave.
allwelder
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 07:17:06 AM

altcoin should be encouraged,altcoin is creative coin,rather than copy hat here.

We all know that 90%+ altcoin will die gradually without users and community support,especially for these non-creative coins.

But a tiny part of really innovate altcoins surely promote the development of industry,The most typical example is Ethereum with smartcontract feature.

And Nxt bring PoS,Bitshares bring DPoS,Dash bring Master Node,IOTA bring DAG tech,zcash bring privacy,and so on.

Even though these platforms mentioned above did not get dominance like Ethereum did,but they still bring many new ideas and try,and this is welcomed.

So we still need to support really innovative try,only this will move the space forward.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Murat

Activity: 2156
Merit: 711

Telegram @tokensfund

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 10:10:12 AM

It's not a perfect time to predict the future of Altcoin, Recently we have seen a lot of Scam ICO and a huge margin lost of money during that time, So people have lost faith in this platform and the ICO is almost stopped coming to this platform. So Altcoin has been affected very harshly, I hope this time will get changed in the coming future and people will again come to this Altcoin platform, everything could happen in the future, I have a strong belief that Altcoin and Bitcoin will be the main currency in the future and blockchain system will be the most used monetary platform because of having a good features in this system, whatever the case, I think Altcoin will sustain in the future very promptly.

yurekaa

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 12:51:42 PM

in my opinion old coins like ETH and XRP will still survive even though many new altcoins are appearing. because I don't think new coins will be able to rival the trading volume of old coins. and old coins also have a large community. and for new altcoin, if the developers don't work hard to create new breakthroughs, altcoin won't be able to last long on the crypto market.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
Frank37

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 01:46:45 PM

in my opinion old coins like ETH and XRP will still survive even though many new altcoins are appearing. because I don't think new coins will be able to rival the trading volume of old coins. and old coins also have a large community. and for new altcoin, if the developers don't work hard to create new breakthroughs, altcoin won't be able to last long on the crypto market.

You never know what the future will bring.
New altcoins have the big advantage, that they learn from the mistakes of the previous coins.
So they can develop better coins from the very beginning.
Second thing is, even a big community is not a guarantee that the coin will reach a good volume or price.
Sadly I look at the good old Byteballs/Obyte which has a big community and is practically dead right now.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
CarnagexD

Activity: 1498
Merit: 374

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 02:09:04 PM

It might totally affect the price of other cryptocurrencies especially if that are also good one and have good advantages in other cryptocurrencies. There are thing that I'm sure and it is the great future of all altcoins simply because even there are dead altcoin, the new one will come up that's why there is nothing worry about it. But, if we want to happen it we should spread the word altcoin in all countries because massive adoption can make the altcoin more stronger.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
BRODIN

Activity: 655
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 02:10:24 PM

yes you are right, there are a lot of new coins and have enlivened the crypoqurrency market industry but i see only a few that can survive here, the rest are junk coins. Regarding the effects of the emergence of new coins, I think it depends on the project team or the development of new coins.

BTC ETH TEN
BeginToMine

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

https://www.payaccept.net/

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 02:12:01 PM

Well I strongly believe that the future of alt coins depends on bitcoin itself, we've witnessed the speed at which alts coins grow between 2017 and 2018, I mean am emphasising on the period bitcoin move from $900 to $20,000 we saw how alts move along, and simultaneously when btc started dipping.

artdor

Activity: 1078

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 04:43:47 PM

I hope that strict regulations will be made soon for the manufacture of altcoins, as we know that there are currently more than 3000 altcoins available, making competition fierce and a lot of scam projects.
Or maybe because there is such a protracted bear market on the market today? A special sweep to kill and bankrupt as many cryptocurrency projects as possible. How long it will last is not known.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: