Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:46:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin's future.  (Read 5352 times)
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 05:12:16 PM

Had it been there is a means of measurement, where altcoins are used to measure their dominance level on other altcoins, then we would have said that they will affect coins at the top ranking. They have nothing to do with their success, except if those created newly will be affected.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Metall303

Activity: 891
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 06:48:07 PM

There are utility altcoins that have bright future because of their importance in our economy. There are now businesses who are using the blockchain technology for them to easily make transactions.
I think that for many ordinary people it is also easier to use altcoins than bitcoin because transaction fees are much lower than in bitcoin and 10 times faster

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 08:03:41 PM

It is very difficult altcoin can compete because almost every day new altcoins always appear on the market
IMO investing in new altcoins when entered market will be more risky because there are so many project was abandoned and became shitcoin
Certainly if such a coins/tokens will be delisted from exchangers if it has a small volume
okay friend, actually Altcoin can compete, if a project is managed to create ideas and solutions, thus creating new innovations. investors are very fond of new innovations that appear in the public, so in my opinion altcoin will last until the future and success of a project, depending on the ideas and solutions, or the vision and mission of a project.

I agree. This is so very true, the potential of an altcoin depends on its developer and entire team, a great example for that in my opinion is Ethereum, still alive and kicking. A lot of altcoins are appearinng in the market everyday but not all of them are qualified or worthy to stand in the side of the almighty king (Bitcoin), most of them are just fire that lit in the paper, burning brightly but didn't last long when the wind blows.

At the same time, this is a drawback of altcoins due to the fact that too much depends on the project team, if something happens to the team,
for example, someone decided to deceive someone, or some unforeseen event occurs with the whole team, the project becomes strike and the price of a coin with it.

Ethereum really looks like a very promising project now , but primarily due to the fact that it has a huge community of developers, real professionals, people who love their job.
It is not surprising that ether has been in second place for so long.

sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 08:04:37 PM

If the new coins are potential, it is possible that xrp or ethereun will be left by the investors. At present many new coins cannot compete with the top 5 coin marketcaps. I also want to recommend a new coin named KLAY I think KLAY will be able to enter the 50 Top CoinMarketCap.
a lot of coins are popping up and altcoin in particular, but all are only temporary in my opinion, indeed in investing with any coin we have to be smart in taking advantage of every opportunity we will get, but I am still confident with the ETH because ETH still survives with any conditions
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 09:20:10 PM

The more new coins that are present in the crypto market, will certainly enliven the crypto world. My question is how do you look at the future of the altcoin, with fairly tight competition. Will it affect the price of old altcoins, such as Ethereum, XRP and others.

in my opinion the old altcoin price will not be affected by the new altcoin price, because altcoin prices will only be affected by the product, so if the product is good then the price will increase but if the product is bad then the price will go down and die.

Pithaxz

Activity: 452
Merit: 2

EPSILOAN.xyz

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 07:14:28 PM

altcoin future only applies to projects that have real products, have large users, trade volumes are always increasing and have more market demand. like examples like Ethereum, Eos, BinanceCoin etc. they are altcoins that have great potential in the future.

Jr Member

Join EpsiLoan's Seed Sale!
((((     EPSILOAN.xyz     ))))
Fair launch, No VCs or Insiders
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 07:37:31 PM

The more new coins that are present in the crypto market, will certainly enliven the crypto world. My question is how do you look at the future of the altcoin, with fairly tight competition. Will it affect the price of old altcoins, such as Ethereum, XRP and others.
I am looking forward on seeing the altcoins that are on the top right now to stay there and be able to become near bitcoin in the future. I am also expecting to see new altcoins gaining attention from the investors as they become successful too. The appearance of the new altcoins may actually affect the value of the present altcoins but not that much specially for ethereum. Let us hope that the growth of the numbers of ICOs and IEOs wouldn't give detrimental effect to altcoins and let it be that no scams or lesser scams would occur today and in the future.
adamin1i

Activity: 539
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 09:04:12 PM

I am hopeful for altcoins in the future, but I think there is more time to achieve the desired success. many sub-currencies that are currently on the market have failed, but that does not mean that others cannot.
Wildwest

Activity: 1701
Merit: 315

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 10:01:00 PM

It is quite difficult to predict whether altcoins will be in demand in the future (5-10 years) or not. Personally, I think only few altcoins will be widely used in the future - Ethereum, for example. Others are likely to die because of lack of use cases.
yes it is not an easy thing to predict, so far what I have observed is that there are some altcoins that die or disappear in the crypto market and not many survive, one of them is ETHEREUM which is the mainstay of investors, hopefully altcoin will continue to grow in the future for the next 20 years.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
biddicoin

Activity: 1077
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 10:51:03 PM

The more new coins that are present in the crypto market, will certainly enliven the crypto world.
yes those coins will enliven crypto world, but that isnt the main purpose. the main purpose just stealing money from investor
you can find many shit projects, those project created just for it. that's why they are failed

My question is how do you look at the future of the altcoin, with fairly tight competition. Will it affect the price of old altcoins, such as Ethereum, XRP and others.
i think the well-known crypto, would have bigger community and trust in this crypto world
the new coin created maybe can overtake the old coin, but it need very good development which is not easy

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
muksal

Activity: 373
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 05:23:15 PM

in my opinion the price of Ethereum, XRP and some old altcoins will not be affected by the presence of new altcoins now. because I'm sure the old altcoin already has enthusiasts and loyal users in various markets for them to trade. although with the presence of the new altcoin is now a challenge for the old altcoin such as ethereum, xrp, xlm, ltc and others to continue to be able to survive in every market exchange.

sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 05:44:22 PM

It doesn't matter if new coins are coming up, there is no connection between them even though they are using 3rd party smart contract like Ethereum, Monero, Waves etc.
It's still determined by supply and demand.

But still there is hope at the end of the year because of xmas and holiday.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 06:26:30 PM

It doesn't matter if new coins are coming up, there is no connection between them even though they are using 3rd party smart contract like Ethereum, Monero, Waves etc.
It's still determined by supply and demand.

But still there is hope at the end of the year because of xmas and holiday.
Now everything is happening very bad and hoping that at the end of the year there will be some kind of sharp increase in the prices of all altcoins are useless. I just continue to increase my portfolio until prices are very low and do not try to expect growth.

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
Darooghe

Activity: 1120
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 01:25:03 PM

There are specific alternative digital currencies i.e., altcoins which are doing far good than Bitcoin and has a bright and sparse future ahead of them. so it depends on what you mean by Altcoins. If you mean ripple, Ethereum and tether, then no. They’re too big to fail and well established to disappear completely. The other smaller coins though pose a much harder question as it relates to their longevity.

Almost all new altcoins have the same technologies and capabilities as top altcoins, and therefore these new altcoins will not be able to survive, but those new ones that appear with original and popular technologies will be able to survive and after some time will break into the top altcoins and the same thing i am looking in the project HOLO and Veilcoin.
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 01:51:07 PM

Although the creation of new altcoins saturates the already crowded market and creating more confusion for adoptors, I think they all aids in the development of blockchain technology. I think these new ones will not affect the already established altcoins like eth, xrp, etc. as they already have their niche in the market. They will just give more competition to others that struggle to make it big but I think competition is good to users.
d3nz

Activity: 1274
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 02:03:26 PM

There is still a future of Altcoin's but not this time because their value will just go down and it might take time to rise because people will just sell them off to acquire and accumulate more bitcoin which is very practical. But some altcoin's price today are going uptrend and maybe some investors are making their move to increase its price following up to bitcoin.

And for me only the top 10 altcoins are really worth it to invest and i think the rest arw just a copy-cat code.
KnowelsB

Activity: 102
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 02:05:51 PM

It will take only team with good intentions to excel as there are many altcoins and exchanges are accepting everything they see without verifications, I think privacy coins with some platforms are little bit better than others but altcoins future lies in the hands of project owners and blockchain regulations if not there would be a disaster.

█████     |       E3T.co       |       IEO on Dcoin       |    █████
───────              Connecting Global Entrepreneurs              ──────
Whilemost

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 02:10:50 PM

In my opinion the old altcoins will still stand firm in the market and will not suffer too much despite the new altcoins more and more.  Shocked
Xxmodded

Activity: 2254
Merit: 309

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 02:12:28 PM

My opinion only with ethereum, ripple and litecoin become altcoin assets good for future investment, have top ten position on coin marketcap become profitable if you holding and save for long term, You can invest with ethereum and litecoin for future investment because both this coin have seriously with build their project at the future with looking big partner.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Nguyenthanh2391

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 02:18:19 PM

I think the new altcoins will affect the old altcoins but not too much. do you think like me
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: