Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:46:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34]
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin's future.  (Read 5352 times)
terrific

Activity: 2114
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 02:49:08 AM

There is a fair competition for the top altcoins but I don't know if the coins under ranked can manage to survive.
We all agree that it won't just be bitcoin that will thrive in the future but at least it will bring few altcoins.
Yes, very few altcoins.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MRY

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2019, 05:51:23 AM

with the new coins will certainly become more choices for us to be able to determine the choice where we will invest, of course we also have to be able to choose well which coins will be profitable because not all coins have a good price for investment and a good future

Codira

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 07:45:56 PM

The more new coins that are present in the crypto market, will certainly enliven the crypto world. My question is how do you look at the future of the altcoin, with fairly tight competition. Will it affect the price of old altcoins, such as Ethereum, XRP and others.

Imho, the fate of most coins is doomed. Only a few coins will remain on the cryptomarket and will be in demand. Quite a small %, as it seems to me. The same xrp should not survive, as it contradicts the idea of crypto because of its centralization. Many adhere to this point of view and speak ill about it - https://revain.org/projects/ripple. About eth, I have the opposite opinion. It seems to me that eth is waiting for a better fate, namely, success. Of course, this is only an assumption and we can only find out the truth in the future.
Rikotin

Activity: 296
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 08:15:36 PM

You are right that market competition is getting tougher, nearly thousands of new / old coins already exist and are already registered on the CMC website. but some of them are junk & useless coins. there are only a few coins that are worth investing in especially the highest altcoin on the market. related to the price of new coins depending on their project, if the coins they produce have great potential it will affect investor interest & the price problem depends on demand in the market.
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 08:36:02 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2019, 10:06:37 AM by KimmyF

The more new coins that are present in the crypto market, will certainly enliven the crypto world. My question is how do you look at the future of the altcoin, with fairly tight competition. Will it affect the price of old altcoins, such as Ethereum, XRP and others.
In bear market the pricr is affecting on old altcoins. Total market cap doesn't move up so fast where daily new coin/tokens is listing in coinmarketcap. Another exiting news can't move forward of old altcoins where new coin has one new exchange news enough for that, this is recently future of altcoins.
jhontwis

Activity: 756
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 05:42:58 PM

The year 2019 was bad for the altcoins. I think there will be an opportunity for altcoins in 2020. Bitcoin needs to be a little static. For the price of bitcoin it could be all inclusive. But this time I think the altcoins will go up.
Firefoxx
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 06:14:05 PM

I feel this period is really for altcoins as there are many growths in the market and this is actually the period people are waiting for I just hope it keeps being this way to be honest.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Almasani

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2020, 05:49:40 PM

I think the coin will last depending on the platform they are developing. If the platform has a dual function, then this coin will last and the price will be higher. Examples are coins created based on their own blockchain, and the blockchain can be used to make new coins (smart contracts). Secondly, the coins are from the wallet source. The wallet can be used for any coin in the future. Third, coins from exchange sources. Exchange can be used by any party. So that the coin will last, and the price will be higher. Suppose a BNB coin from a Binance exchange source. When there are new coins that appear and register to Binance, then Binance can make a rule by listing coins in the Binance exchange to use BNB coins. Automatically parties who register coins to Binance must buy BNB coins.
if I understand what you mean, it means that altcoin will survive whatever form it takes as long as the coin has clear usecase and has a high demand.
and the most important point is the high market demand for the platform, because there are also many exchanger coins that are not very good value because the exchanger does not have enough demand.
Of course. The platform they developed is very influential on the value of the coins they have. I gave an example of a new coin that is able to maintain exchange rates, namely AWC. Even the current price is higher than the price at the time of listing to the exchange. This means that they maintain the value of coins not only rely on transactions in exchange. Apart from that, coins that have personal smart contracts are superior to coins that use third-party smart contracts.
Odebowa

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 08:23:18 PM

Base on the experience of last year it can be said altcoin future is not predictable but when years back i.e by considering the trend it can be observed that it's the future medium of exchange and means of investment so by the end of 2020 to their should be rapid change for good
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 08:45:37 PM

But I think for new coins it is very difficult to develop their projects and also some new coins have not been listed in the exchange and some new coins listed in the exchange actually become dead coins. I also think the same as you that the price of new coins does not or does not affect the old coins but for now new coins do not seem to have the potential to make a profit.

I agree with you, because at the moment there are a lot of new tokens/coins but investors who invest their money do not get any profit at all, that's why they are increasingly afraid to invest in new projects even though the project has a good concept

Yes, most of us are afraid right now, but let us still not close our door with the ability and potential to grow once we found new project that is worth investing and supporting, let's help them to grow so that they will continue their project as it will add value to the crypto world, but of course, always double check if they are really worth it or not.
Those more scared are the victims of the bear market, that bought into altcoin late in 2017 and didnt exit early till whole 95% crash hit their portfolio. They are burnt already and have few fund to invest, the depression from the crumbled market is affecting a lot from making decision but we might need to pick up early cause the trend is about to change. I wont be surprised if ICO comes back this year, have seen startups raising fund already and the turn out is unexpectedly high.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
volport

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 11:53:08 PM

What I would say - much depends on altcoin itself. For example, talking about me, I am only choosing from real solutions with practical value and blockchain. One of the most advanced for me these days is GET protocol with their amazing concept and brilliant results - Klaitn partnership, main ticketing partner for Oerrock festival and much much more. These are all real results that make sense. And that’s why I am following the solution. Not because of abstract idea, vice versa, I understand the value
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 02:46:46 AM

I feel this period is really for altcoins as there are many growths in the market and this is actually the period people are waiting for I just hope it keeps being this way to be honest.
That has come true because in the last few days altcoins have started to show significant growth and make a lot of investors profitable. I think altcoin season is very near and hopefully this can happen sooner than many people expected because this is the year when the market will have a lot of big changes. In addition, people are very excited and surely old investors will return to this market again.

I believe that crypto market will be an attractive destination for everyone in the world because there are so many good options for you and if you're lucky, you can earn double profits in a short time.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
mamahdedeh

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 02:57:19 AM

But I think for new coins it is very difficult to develop their projects and also some new coins have not been listed in the exchange and some new coins listed in the exchange actually become dead coins. I also think the same as you that the price of new coins does not or does not affect the old coins but for now new coins do not seem to have the potential to make a profit.

I agree with you, because at the moment there are a lot of new tokens/coins but investors who invest their money do not get any profit at all, that's why they are increasingly afraid to invest in new projects even though the project has a good concept

Yes, most of us are afraid right now, but let us still not close our door with the ability and potential to grow once we found new project that is worth investing and supporting, let's help them to grow so that they will continue their project as it will add value to the crypto world, but of course, always double check if they are really worth it or not.
Those more scared are the victims of the bear market, that bought into altcoin late in 2017 and didnt exit early till whole 95% crash hit their portfolio. They are burnt already and have few fund to invest, the depression from the crumbled market is affecting a lot from making decision but we might need to pick up early cause the trend is about to change. I wont be surprised if ICO comes back this year, have seen startups raising fund already and the turn out is unexpectedly high.
many people experience it, depression, panic, happens to those who invest at the top of the price. I think what needs to be done is to improve psychology to get back up, especially now that there is hope the market will be bullish

Zemomtum

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 04:08:21 AM

Altcois has been performing poorly for the past two years and seems not to be getting the right bearing. New project keep on entering the market weekly and this is affecting the existing one. The future still good for quality one though that have a very good use cases

Dhoe

Activity: 1442
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 04:19:49 AM

Altcois has been performing poorly for the past two years and seems not to be getting the right bearing. New project keep on entering the market weekly and this is affecting the existing one. The future still good for quality one though that have a very good use cases
New projects keep coming every week and it does have a bad effect on old projects. So I think the old Altcoin will eventually die replaced by a new quality Altcoin. We will see only potential Altcoins in the top 20 in the coinmarketcap will be left.
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 06:25:30 PM

New projects keep coming every week and it does have a bad effect on old projects. So I think the old Altcoin will eventually die replaced by a new quality Altcoin. We will see only potential Altcoins in the top 20 in the coinmarketcap will be left.
Altcoins are not as old as bitcoin and is very well in its young phase. There will definitely be the phasing out of the scam project with time unfortunately most of them are from ICO with big fund raised. With all the prosecution in past years they didnt appear in the news and investors are likely to lose it forever. There is no way regulation wont be needed in the crowdfund and will be improved with time

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 11:59:27 AM

As of the moment, I am perceiving that the Altcoins are moving towards a brighter future despite of the recent price declinations brought by the negative impression of the public towards projects in which most Altcoins came from have been into cases that most of them are failure and scams that made people think in generalization that Altcoins are scams which is basically not true because there ar still Altcoins that are reliable and can be trusted. Despite of those happenings, still upon the entrance of year 2020, together with the rise of Bitcoin's price, Altcoins price also experience an all of a sudden increase because most of them rely on Bitcoin's price. Also, the top ranked Altcoins are showcasing price improvement which I consider a good sign for a bright future in front for the part of Altcoins. We still have a lot of time and many things can still happen which I which be favorable to us wherein the prices of all cryptocurrencies which includes Altcoins will rise up continuously.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
crypto_nox

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 12:07:49 PM

I love alt coins, and I think only alt coins can give me big amount of profit. Many of the alt coins dies in a long run but many alt coins give good profit even if it is a bad project, well study and invest thing apply to every project. Many good things exist coz of alt coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34]
  Print  

Jump to: