Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:57:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN] Minter. The Internet of Money  (Read 6171 times)
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 04:02:19 PM

So where can people trade this coin in the market, then how will you distribute the coins to the bounty people. If the coin is not tradeable then what is the use of BIP coin? How did you develop the project without any money raised through crowd sales?

There are about a dozen exchangers inside the Minter network (firstly, this is the official exchanger Mbank) and an OTC market where you can exchange BIP for bitcoin, ether and fiat currencies now. Yes, it works now.

Why is it necessary for a BIP to be listed on certain exchanges if it is bought and sold quickly and without problems?

You gave few examples for markets where to trade BIP , bit there is very little transparency with them. In regular exchange one can see buy and sell orders and executed trades, in this case there is not such option.

And what the hell is going on with their telegrams, no english chat and russian one automatically banned me from writing as soon as I joined.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitjudge (OP)

Activity: 349
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 09:13:45 PM

So where can people trade this coin in the market, then how will you distribute the coins to the bounty people. If the coin is not tradeable then what is the use of BIP coin? How did you develop the project without any money raised through crowd sales?

There are about a dozen exchangers inside the Minter network (firstly, this is the official exchanger Mbank) and an OTC market where you can exchange BIP for bitcoin, ether and fiat currencies now. Yes, it works now.

Why is it necessary for a BIP to be listed on certain exchanges if it is bought and sold quickly and without problems?

You gave few examples for markets where to trade BIP , bit there is very little transparency with them. In regular exchange one can see buy and sell orders and executed trades, in this case there is not such option.

I know at least two independent projects in Minter, which promise to launch soon exchanges with a standard interface, where the history of transactions will be visible (as expected). I won’t talk about them yet, because there were no official announcements.

As for other exchangers, here is a more complete list:

Official exchanger Mbank: https://bip.dev/

Independent exchanges:
https://monsternode.net/wallet/?exchange
https://exchange.pro-blockchain.biz/
https://bipstore.ru/?language_id=2
https://t.me/BIP_Banker_bot

OTCs:
https://t.me/LocalMinter
https://t.me/local_minter

And what the hell is going on with their telegrams, no english chat and russian one automatically banned me from writing as soon as I joined.

Well, I can only guess about the reasons for this. Try writing a chat admin, please.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 10:04:14 PM

I have been watching Minter project for a long time, but only recently I decided to study in detail all the features of this platform.
What do I want to say?...
This is very interesting and promising, but it is clear to the naked eye that the project is only on the way to its formation, probably will not be more than one year, when Minter will work in full force...I hope Smiley
My question is: what are the advantages of this project over similar "giants" (Tron, Ether, etc.)?

The first thing that caught my view was that when you create Custom Coin, it have collateral from the very beginning.
Hence to that it have value and tradable right away.

Compare that with ERC20 tokens on Ether or on TRON, which have no value.

Second thing when you do airdrop of your Dapp ERC20 token your user still can't use it because they need to put some Ethers on wallet to pay gas fee.

In minter you can make airdrop of your custom coin and user can pay fee with your custom coin also, because it already have value.

For me looks like Eugene and Daniil researched most common problems of top public blockchain, solved them and created Minter.

If there is collateral in creating the custom coin but the creation of coin is an easy peasy task, would the possibility of turning it out as crap coin would be low or the same?
Or there is really no guarantee in this crypto business regarding the outcome of the projects because it depends on the team working behind it?
Would this platform help minimize or lessen at least those scammy projects to proliferate in this business?
bitjudge (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 03:35:17 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2019, 02:35:47 AM by mprep

I have been watching Minter project for a long time, but only recently I decided to study in detail all the features of this platform.
What do I want to say?...
This is very interesting and promising, but it is clear to the naked eye that the project is only on the way to its formation, probably will not be more than one year, when Minter will work in full force...I hope Smiley
My question is: what are the advantages of this project over similar "giants" (Tron, Ether, etc.)?

The first thing that caught my view was that when you create Custom Coin, it have collateral from the very beginning.
Hence to that it have value and tradable right away.

Compare that with ERC20 tokens on Ether or on TRON, which have no value.

Second thing when you do airdrop of your Dapp ERC20 token your user still can't use it because they need to put some Ethers on wallet to pay gas fee.

In minter you can make airdrop of your custom coin and user can pay fee with your custom coin also, because it already have value.

For me looks like Eugene and Daniil researched most common problems of top public blockchain, solved them and created Minter.

If there is collateral in creating the custom coin but the creation of coin is an easy peasy task, would the possibility of turning it out as crap coin would be low or the same?
Or there is really no guarantee in this crypto business regarding the outcome of the projects because it depends on the team working behind it?
Would this platform help minimize or lessen at least those scammy projects to proliferate in this business?

I think that on any blockchain someone can issue a scam coin. And the investor should always analyze the project and the team that issued the coin.

However, the good news is that Minter really made a decision that would help mark fraudulent addresses on the network. Here's how it will work:

We created the SCAM coin. In the upcoming week, we will distribute it among top validators who will then be able to mark malicious addresses at their own discretion. The addresses of validators themselves will not possess the mark (a lifetime whitelist); they will just act as storage for the coin. Over time, the top 100 delegators will also receive #SCAM to be further transferred to the actors engaged in wrongdoing.

The coin does not have any value, and votes flow only in two directions: Team address -> Validator/Delegator -> Scammer. This means that any address that will get SCAM from validators and top delegators will be automatically added to the blacklist to be shared with all Liquidity Providers.

SCAM can be sent in any amount, and its weight depends exclusively on the share of the validator or stake of the delegator. Meaning if someone flags your address but their stake is insignificant, the trust to such a reaction will be close to zero. And vice versa: 0.01 SCAM from the BTCSecure-level validator can put operations of a particular address to an end.

We want to stress the fact that the network itself does not limit the actions of the addresses. What it does, though, is highly recommend that the community does not cooperate with a given actor.

Those who thought we had the Wild West here have certainly set their time machine for a wrong period.

If you remember, we initially had an idea to label illicit addresses with KARMA, but we eventually decided to introduce a specific coin for straightforward scams. With it, no one will make a mistake spotting such an account.

Source: https://t.me/MinterTeam/152

Initial Minter Offering

Many of us have felt FOMO, or “fear of missing out,” after the launch of a new coin. Sometimes, what a new asset brings is not positive emotions but rather a disappointment: whales stock up while speculators dump in their pursuit of quick money.

Organized by validators—the acknowledged pillars of our community—IMOs will solve a problem for all of those people who would like to take part in the start of a new project in a quick and safe way.

IMOs will have three stages:
1. A project releases the documentation and reveals all details;
2. A validator publishes terms of participation and the address to which prospective users of the project will send their coins. Fundraising begins;
3. A validator issues a coin, later distributing it among all participants—including founders. Next step: trades are executed as usual, through the simple conversion via Wallet.

Validators can also act as a trusted third party, i.e., hold the founders’ coins until the latter have fulfilled some specific terms of participation.

In the first-ever IMO, the CAT validator (supported by Minter One) plans to launch its own coin under the ticker symbol CAT. Announcements will follow in the coming days.

If projects such as TIME and ZERO were to lead their own IMOs, more users would gain access to the coins on favorable terms. Besides, the scam issue is also almost resolved as validators would never risk their reputation.

By the way, CAT will be the first validator to operate in both Minter and Telegram Open Network.
Kaskad

Activity: 351
Merit: 15

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 09:08:04 PM

Don't buy BIPMEX network coin, they all scamers and soon be marked as SCAM. Use the scoring bot before making a purchase.

About contest:

Contest has ended. All referrals will be checked during September. Wait for announcement at @MinterTeam.

If you can’t find yourself at spreadsheet:

1) you use weak computer that can’t read 300k lines of text
2) you unsubscribed from channels or restarted bot
3) you have lots of suspicious referrals, you will be checked again

Spreadsheet of participants:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ia1yTDLb0FCVfizzVmctSX68dKx1qMChut1FAWR2FHo/edit#gid=918992803

Or check here: @minterpolbot

Attention: don’t spam and send your wallet or you will be blocked.

bitjudge (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 03:33:29 PM

Why did MBank introduce the 100,000 BIP limit and price corridor?

1. We support the development of all Liquidity Providers, and in order to not steal all attention from them, we limited the minimum sell order volume to 100,000 BIP. At the same time, custom coins have no limitations. MBank’s main goal is to become a guarantor specifically for project sales and not to control the market in general. This decision has led to substantial volume growth for all players, the information they share with us regularly.
2. The price corridor is part of testing price voting. In this version, participants vote with their own funds, meaning the process is not hypothetical but is backed by real orders.

Please note that the primary vector of MBank is to implement several user-friendly features: with no fees, limits, or a price higher than the indicative one. And many others.

Some people may not like such constraints, but that is the reason we have decentralization here—one can always buy or sell coins at Monster or BIP Banker. Besides, a few major LPs are coming, including those working with fiat currencies.

From our observations, we derived one conclusion: such an approach has caused
a. the rate to stabilize as everyone has a choice among tens of venues,
b. the volumes in USD to increase in comparison with July.
It is that very development targeting a mass audience and not catering to particular investors’ needs.
Kaskad

Activity: 351
Merit: 15

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 08:42:49 PM

Remind u folks Minter started a bounty campaign and u can participate if u Jr. Member or above.
The bounty campaign will last 6 weeks, start on September 2, 2019 and end on October 14, 2019.

All rules: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5181035.0

pantek talacuik

Activity: 773
Merit: 101

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2019, 12:36:00 PM

Remind u folks Minter started a bounty campaign and u can participate if u Jr. Member or above.
The bounty campaign will last 6 weeks, start on September 2, 2019 and end on October 14, 2019.

All rules: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5181035.0

It's very helpful if the team provides this information for now and for the prize hunters who want this project. I see this project being discussed by many people in this forum.

saiful

Activity: 407
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 12:10:11 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2019, 12:36:33 PM by saiful

admin, I beg for the instructions, because I'm still a beginner to follow the contents of this signature, so I need instructions from the admin or friends who already understand the signature.
in Minter bounty rules, a maximum of 4 posts per day, what if I do not reach 4 posts per day whether it still counts and what if in a week the number of posts does not reach 15 constructive posts on the forum a week, whether it still counts.  Smiley Smiley Smiley
iphone5s

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2019, 12:53:32 PM

admin, I beg for the instructions, because I'm still a beginner to follow the contents of this signature, so I need instructions from the admin or friends who already understand the signature.
in Minter bounty rules, a maximum of 4 posts per day, what if I do not reach 4 posts per day whether it still counts and what if in a week the number of posts does not reach 15 constructive posts on the forum a week, whether it still counts.  Smiley Smiley Smiley

It looks like your question was not raised here because this is not a bounty thread but you should join the bounty telegram group of this project to find out more clearly or make this post in the bounty thread.

bitjudge (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 04:00:00 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2019, 02:39:22 AM by mprep

Minter USA Roadmap Preview

TL;DR BIP will be listed after SEC’s approval; we’re working to get one.

What’s up, everyone? Below is a short summary of our upcoming U.S. expansion:
 • MDF will be responsible for promoting projects in the U.S. The project teams qualifying for the MDF support will enter into multilateral agreements with MDF;
 • The best projects will undergo due diligence conducted by our legal team to obtain a special status;
 • MDF is also preparing for BIP to be adopted by U.S. exchanges;
 • During the preparation of BIP listing, no steps will be made towards increasing trading volumes and activity. All relevant developments—such as MBank and payment processing for the projects—will be conducted in the E.U.;
 • The development and maintenance of the blockchain core will be performed by Grom, a U.S. organization led by Mr. Daniil Lashin;
 • We are mounting the most serious efforts to approach the SEC with our project.

Now, more details:
The full version of our U.S. roadmap is still in progress, getting reviewed by our legal team. But we can already share the main points:
 • As part of the Minter Development Foundation activity, a master agreement is being drafted for all parties in the Minter network that will be entered into by everyone who
a. is willing to get support with creating and promoting their project in the U.S.,
b. is ready to follow specific rules and take specific responsibilities. There will be three categories of participants to the agreement: developers, liquidity providers, and users. This approach highlights those who are ready for transparent cooperation in the legal field. We assume that it is these projects that will be the first to gain most popularity within the Minter network.
 • After being carefully analyzed from a legal perspective, the best projects will be awarded substantial marketing support from MDF amounting to hundreds of thousands of U.S. dollars. We kindly remind you that MDF itself abides by all relevant U.S. cryptocurrency regulations and hence has been allowed to open accounts on U.S. exchanges and in U.S. banks. The organization has also already made several successful conversion operations.
 • Development of the blockchain core will be led by a new U.S.-based entity called Grom, with Mr. Daniil Lashin appointed as its head. Grom will focus exclusively on issues directly related to the blockchain, associated services, and integrations with other systems.
 • Development of trading and payment processing tools will stay within the E.U., where Minter has been granted all necessary licenses & permits or where there is a lack of a corresponding regulatory framework. Products such as MBank will not be released until all final permissions from regulators have been obtained.
 • MDF is engaged in listing BIP on cryptocurrency exchanges. At the moment, the priority is given to the U.S. institutions.
 • We are not yet ready to reveal our plan regarding communication with the SEC, but please note that up until that moment, we will make no steps towards increasing BIP trading volumes and general trading activity. The popularization of the projects will be our primary objective.
 • At MDF, Mr. Eugene Gordeev will continue his research on the concept of the Internet of Money and achievement of economic equality.

Want to know about all the important things that happen in Ⓜ️ Minter?

There's a solution.
Minterscan has a weekly news digest for you to review events you might have missed.
Only facts and verified data. Only the most important news of the projects.

Appreciate your time?
Become a Minterscan channel subscriber.
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 01:43:48 AM

I will help answer here,

If you post 4 per day it will count all
If you have more than 5/6 posts, 4 posts will be counted
If you post 3 per day, the count is 3.
If you do not meet 15 post constructive requirements in a week it will not be counted.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 06:09:00 AM

You have given very well explained, but one thing I want to clear because we might see the transparency of the coin because who is buying and who is selling we don't know. If we place at the higher value how long it is going to we don't know how the orders will be executed.
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1435

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 10:01:01 AM

Independent exchanges:

I've visited all the 4 exchange options and haven't found any information about the fees.
Anyone knows them?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
bitjudge (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 01:14:43 PM

Independent exchanges:

I've visited all the 4 exchange options and haven't found any information about the fees.
Anyone knows them?

As for the Monsternode exchange, the fees are published inside the account, you can see it after registration.
I think it is exactly the same on other exchanges. If the exchange does not provide for registration, then fees are likely to be included in the exchange rate.
If you do not find the fees, then you can write to the support service of each exchange.
befriendmywater

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 03:28:42 PM

Minter is very cool project

all transactions can be viewed through the explorer

https://minterscan.net
wow, I was really impressed with the Minter project. They have really attracted a large community and the deals take place every few seconds!
Minter has been really successful in marketing, in the future, there will certainly be many businesses that want to partner with Minter to expand their market share! Minter is really a very promising business in the future!

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
DMDCreeper

Activity: 416
Merit: 270

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 06:06:10 PM

Independent exchanges:

Anyone knows them?

Why official exchange doesn't show order book?
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 02:21:04 AM

Independent exchanges:

Anyone knows them?

As for the Monsternode exchange, the fees are published inside the account, you can see it after registration.
I think it is exactly the same on other exchanges. If the exchange does not provide for registration, then fees are likely to be included in the exchange rate.
If you do not find the fees, then you can write to the support service of each exchange.

Actually, I'm still confused about how to exchange BIP coins to ETH or BTC, but there are also choices for other countries' currencies, whether it works all.?

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
EvRo74

Activity: 994
Merit: 263

PassiveIncomeHunter

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2019, 04:07:15 AM

Minter did not make a ICO/IEO. With high probability this will not happen, because the mainnet is already working.
So, When mainnet already for people mean IEO and ICO will happen next?
What plan next continue make aplication for android or ios? some of web wallet aplication?

I already wrote here that the Minter team does not plan any procedures, like IEO, STO or ICO. They are not going to manipulate the BIP price.

All applications were ready to start the mainnet. Where else have you seen the project that the wallet for iOS prepared for you before the launch of their mainnet?!  Shocked
I myself use, along with the console wallet, an iPhone wallet. It is insanely convenient! Roll Eyes

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀

1000+
Games
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄
             ▄▒▓▓█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▄
          ▄▓▓▀                   █▓▓
        ▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▄      ▓▓▄     
      ▓█▀    ▒▓████████████████▓▓     ▓▓
     ▓▓    ▓█████████▌ ▒▄ ▓███████▓▄   ▀█▄
    ▓▌   ▄▓████▄            ▀▓██████▓   ▐█▄
   ▓▓   ▐████████▓            ▀██████▓   ▀█
  ▐█▄   █████████▓    ████▀   ▐███████▄   █▌
  ▀█   ▐█████████▓            ▓███████▌   ▓▓
  ▀█   ▐█████████▓             ▓██████▌   ▓▓
  ▐█▄   █████████▓    █████    ▐██████    █▌
   ▓▓   ▐████████▓             ▓█████▌   ▓█ 
    ▓▓    █████▄             ▄▓█████▀   ▄█▀ 
     ▓▓    ▀█████████▌ ▒▄ ▓███████▓    ▒█▀
      ▀█▄    ▀▓████████████████▓▀     ▓▓
        ▀▓▌      ▀█▓██████▓█▀▀     ▄▓▓
          ▀█▓▄                 ▄▓▓▀
              ▀█▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▒▓▓█▀

Free
BTC
              ▄▄─¬"^^^^"¬─▄▄
           ▄▓▓▓▓▓  ,,,,,, ▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
        ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
      /  ▀▓▓▓▓▀              ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀
    /    ▓▓▀    ▓▓▄     ▄▓▄     ▀▓▓▄   ]
   [   ▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▀▓▓   ]
  [   ▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓▌  ██▄  ▀▓▌      ╙▓▓   ]
  ▓▓▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▌       ▐▓▓ ▓▓
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓      ▓▓▓▓▄▓▓▌ ▓ ▀  █▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓           ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀        ▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄       ▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▌  ▐▓▓      ▓▓▄▓▓ ▓▄▄▄ ▓▀  ▄      ▓▓▀▀█▓
  [   ▀▓▓    ▐▓  ▓▌▓▌   ▓▓▄▓▓       ▓▓▌
   [    ▓▓▄  ▀▀▀▀▀                ▓▓▀   ]
     [   ▓▓▓▄     T O K E N    ▄▓▓▀    ]
      [ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄           ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓ ]
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀]
            ▀▀█▓▀           ▀▓█▀▀
                   ````````   

BetFury
Staking APR
450%

[ PLAY NOW ]
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 04:53:52 AM

Your App on App Store seems to be just a wallet for cryptocurrencies, is there more that could be done on your IOS App? I’m pleased with the future you plan to create on minter platform. It would be awesome as well as if you focus on developing each feature before another. And using a roadmap to keep track of your work done would be admirable. Wishing you success in changing the world.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: