Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:48:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BetVIP.com - BetVIPpoker.com - NEW LIVE SOCCER MATCH VIEWER! 100% Dep. Bonus!  (Read 39911 times)
BetVIP (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 09:26:18 AM

Hi Shulio,

We did send out emails and posts asking players what games they would like to see! I will add more cash game point tournaments next week.

Regards
Jessica

Im still waiting for you to add the cash game points, you promised that there will be cashgame points next week but I dont see any for now and I hope that the next cash game points wont be like the last time. I personally not happy with only 1st and 2nd place to get the mbtc

Hi Shulio,

We will be adding the games this week. There is a 500mBTC cash game points tournament this Sunday!

The places are being paid out to the top 5 player, not just 1st and 2nd place.

Regards
Jessica

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 10:05:04 AM

Hi Shulio,

We did send out emails and posts asking players what games they would like to see! I will add more cash game point tournaments next week.

Regards
Jessica

Im still waiting for you to add the cash game points, you promised that there will be cashgame points next week but I dont see any for now and I hope that the next cash game points wont be like the last time. I personally not happy with only 1st and 2nd place to get the mbtc

Hi Shulio,

We will be adding the games this week. There is a 500mBTC cash game points tournament this Sunday!

Regards
Jessica

JUsh one game for 1 week? I was expecting more cash game points tournament this week. If you could, please set up the tournament for saturday since saturday should be a better day than sunday because most people have some work for monday and the GTD is usually Monday dawn for me
BetVIP (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 10:36:04 AM

Hi Shulio,

Regards
Jessica

Hi Shulio,

Regards
Jessica

JUsh one game for 1 week? I was expecting more cash game points tournament this week. If you could, please set up the tournament for saturday since saturday should be a better day than sunday because most people have some work for monday and the GTD is usually Monday dawn for me

Hi Shulio,

We will have more frequent cash game point tournaments from next week instead of one big one each Sunday.

Regards
jessica

shulio
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 12:26:50 PM

Hi Shulio,

Regards
Jessica

Hi Shulio,

Regards
Jessica

Hi Shulio,

We will have more frequent cash game point tournaments from next week instead of one big one each Sunday.

Regards
jessica

I hope you stand by your promise this time and you have already promised alot of things that you dont keep up with. Please take a look of my suggestion about the cash game points on saturday instead of Sunday and do consider to add the freerolls and GTD in the other time since the players there are not everyone from the USA
BetVIP (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 12:38:41 PM

Hi Shulio,

Regards
Jessica

Hi Shulio,

Regards
Jessica

Hi Shulio,

Regards
jessica

I hope you stand by your promise this time and you have already promised alot of things that you dont keep up with. Please take a look of my suggestion about the cash game points on saturday instead of Sunday and do consider to add the freerolls and GTD in the other time since the players there are not everyone from the USA

Hi Shulio,

Im not sure what you refer to? We have taken all requests into account and made a lot of them happen in a short time. Immediate withdrawals, more freerolls, higher value tournaments and cash game point tournaments. Please could you let us know what else you would like to see?

Regards
Jessica

KPGuy

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 12:43:48 PM

hi jessica!

I want to suggest somethin, what email address should i send it to?

*ps.

i received the email and i am in top 3 cash game point earner... hahaha.

luv yah jessica!
shulio
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 12:44:12 PM

Hi Shulio,

Im not sure what you refer to? We have taken all requests into account and made a lot of them happen in a short time. Immediate withdrawals, more freerolls, higher value tournaments and cash game point tournaments. Please could you let us know what else you would like to see?

Regards
Jessica

You promised last week that there will be alot more cash game points but you said that you will fulfill it next week and this one too

Don`t worry, we have got our loyal players (all nationalities!) in mind!

Regards
Jessica

Please consider to add freerolls at another time, since you always make the freerolls only in favor for those who lives in USA
BetVIP (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 12:51:28 PM

hi jessica!

I want to suggest somethin, what email address should i send it to?

*ps.

i received the email and i am in top 3 cash game point earner... hahaha.

luv yah jessica!

Hey KP!

You can mail me at support@betvip.com.

Regards
Jessica  Smiley

BetVIP (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 12:53:26 PM

Hi Shulio,

Regards
Jessica

You promised last week that there will be alot more cash game points but you said that you will fulfill it next week and this one too

Regards
Jessica

Please consider to add freerolls at another time, since you always make the freerolls only in favor for those who lives in USA

Hi Shulio,

We will be adding more freerolls and tournaments at different times. Our schedule currently is not to suit the USA, it is set at GMT, which suits mainly UK and Europe. We want to accommodate as many countries as possible so we will add more games soon.

Regards
Jessica

shulio
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 01:45:36 PM

Hi Shulio,

Regards
Jessica

Regards
Jessica

Hi Shulio,

We will be adding more freerolls and tournaments at different times. Our schedule currently is not to suit the USA, it is set at GMT, which suits mainly UK and Europe. We want to accommodate as many countries as possible so we will add more games soon.

Regards
Jessica

Sorry I dont know , I thought it was the USA , but still if you could separate the freerolls in alot more tournaments will be a good choice since the time of the freerolls and GTD now is not in favor of mine and I have hard time to participate in the tournaments
BetVIP (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2015, 08:34:30 AM

Hey Poker Fans  Smiley

Here is the line up for games until Sunday. We have a MASSIVE Cash Game Points Tournament on Sunday, don`t miss out on these, go and register at BetVIPpoker.com now!

Thursday
16:00 GMT - 50 mBTC Freeroll
18:00 GMT - 50 mBTC Freeroll
20:00 GMT - 200 mBTC Cash Tournament

Friday

Saturday

Sunday
20:00 GMT - 500 mBTC Cash Game Points Tournament (50 CGP buy in)

If you don`t register, you will miss out! Make sure you have enough cash game points before Sunday!

The BetVIPpoker Team  Smiley

BetVIP (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2015, 08:35:32 AM

Hi Shulio,

Regards
Jessica

Regards
Jessica

Hi Shulio,

Regards
Jessica

Sorry I dont know , I thought it was the USA , but still if you could separate the freerolls in alot more tournaments will be a good choice since the time of the freerolls and GTD now is not in favor of mine and I have hard time to participate in the tournaments

Hi Shulio,

We will take you request into account and start creating more games. Please could you indicate which times GMT would be best for you?

Regards
Jessica

Havelivi

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 08:39:43 AM

thank you Jessica  Kiss Kiss  freindly reminder for these fantastic freeroll tournaments, i have just register there for for today events hope will get luck to win some free money while playing in these touraments. Grin
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 08:54:58 AM

Hey Poker Fans  Smiley

Here is the line up for games until Sunday. We have a MASSIVE Cash Game Points Tournament on Sunday, don`t miss out on these, go and register at BetVIPpoker.com now!

Thursday

Friday

Saturday

Sunday
20:00 GMT - 500 mBTC Cash Game Points Tournament (50 CGP buy in)

If you don`t register, you will miss out! Make sure you have enough cash game points before Sunday!

The BetVIPpoker Team  Smiley
Here it is still 7 hours till the tournament starts.This time will make sure to there to participate in today's free roll to see what luck brings me.This is adorable invitation by betvip. This is also an opportunity to learn from experienced players by participating in these tournaments.
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1404

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2015, 11:22:31 AM

Hi Betvip,

How do you calculate on the game points exactly? AFAIK 1 mBTC = 1 cash game points before. Which will be rewarded if you get in the GTD tournament, rebuy and play on the ring games. So I was playing on the GTD yesterday with 3x rebuy and my game points only increase by 6 points

I supposed it should be :

Buy in fee : 6 mBTC
Rebuy 3x : 6 mBTC x 3 = 18 mBTC

I supposed to received atleast 24 points but when the game ended I was rewarded with only 6 points . Care to elaborate on how is this points thing?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
BetVIP (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2015, 11:57:04 AM

Hi Betvip,

How do you calculate on the game points exactly? AFAIK 1 mBTC = 1 cash game points before. Which will be rewarded if you get in the GTD tournament, rebuy and play on the ring games. So I was playing on the GTD yesterday with 3x rebuy and my game points only increase by 6 points

I supposed to received atleast 24 points but when the game ended I was rewarded with only 6 points . Care to elaborate on how is this points thing?

Hi arallmuus,

So here is how it works;

1mBTC table rake = 6 CGP and  these points are distributed among all participants, so if there were 6 players and rake was 1mBTC then each player gets 1 CGP.

Let me know if you have any more questions on this?

Regards
Jessica

arallmuus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2015, 12:07:51 PM

Hi Betvip,

Hi arallmuus,

So here is how it works;

1mBTC table rake = 6 CGP and  these points are distributed among all participants, so if there were 6 players and rake was 1mBTC then each player gets 1 CGP.

Regards
Jessica

Thankyou for explaining it but unfortunatel I dont play at the ring table. I was playing at GTD tournaments and since in the GTD tournaments there is no rake there then your explanation doesnt suit with my cases. Please check above for my cases and how is the CGP distribution works for the GTD tournament

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
BetVIP (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2015, 12:24:20 PM

Hi Betvip,

Hi arallmuus,

So here is how it works;

Regards
Jessica

Thankyou for explaining it but unfortunatel I dont play at the ring table. I was playing at GTD tournaments and since in the GTD tournaments there is no rake there then your explanation doesnt suit with my cases. Please check above for my cases and how is the CGP distribution works for the GTD tournament

Hi again,

In the tournaments, 1mBTC of entry fee is = 5.5 CGPs. You do not get cash game points for buy-ins or rebuys.

Regards
Jessica

arallmuus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2015, 12:45:48 PM

Hi Betvip,

Hi arallmuus,

So here is how it works;

Regards
Jessica

Hi again,

In the tournaments, 1mBTC of entry fee is = 5.5 CGPs. You do not get cash game points for buy-ins or rebuys.

Regards
Jessica

I see, is this how it was from the start ? Funny, I could have sworn I got lot more CGP in the past just buy using buyin and also rebuy from the GTD tournament. Thankyou very much for the explanation

Some suggestion for betvippoker, Could you drop the reward of CGP in the Cash game Points Tournaments for the winner? By making it this way , the winner will keep on becoming superior in the cash game tournaments since he got a lot more CGP to spend.

Not rewarding CGP in the CGP tournament will also make alot players find an alternative way of getting it by playing on the ring games or GTD to gather more CGP

P.S : to anyone reading this, feel free to contact me for ring games to get more CGP . Currently need alot more CGP for the upcoming CGP  Tournaments  Wink

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
BetVIP (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2015, 01:03:26 PM

Hi Betvip,

Hi arallmuus,

So here is how it works;

Regards
Jessica

Hi again,

Regards
Jessica

I see, is this how it was from the start ? Funny, I could have sworn I got lot more CGP in the past just buy using buyin and also rebuy from the GTD tournament. Thankyou very much for the explanation

Some suggestion for betvippoker, Could you drop the reward of CGP in the Cash game Points Tournaments for the winner? By making it this way , the winner will keep on becoming superior in the cash game tournaments since he got a lot more CGP to spend.

Not rewarding CGP in the CGP tournament will also make alot players find an alternative way of getting it by playing on the ring games or GTD to gather more CGP

P.S : to anyone reading this, feel free to contact me for ring games to get more CGP . Currently need alot more CGP for the upcoming CGP  Tournaments  Wink

Hi again.

We haven`t changed the structure, it has been like this from the beginning. Thanks for the suggestion, we will look into implementing this to get more guys on the cash tables!

Regards
Jessica

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: