Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:23:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BetVIP.com - BetVIPpoker.com - NEW LIVE SOCCER MATCH VIEWER! 100% Dep. Bonus!  (Read 39911 times)
sbrzol

Activity: 569
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 10:57:20 AM

Betvip put 100 mBTC (23 EUR) winning limit on my account. My last 4 bets was lost (3.9 BTC).  

I do not know what was my limit earlier because my highest  stake was only 1 BTC.

Sometimes betvip settle your bets lost despite of it is a winner bet.  (So always check your bet history. ) That happened to me twice so far.  
2nd time i can suppose they did it on purpose because i placed the same bet at another bookmaker too (that bookmaker used the same odds provider) and that bookmakers settled the bet as winner.  (I suppose that bookmakers get the results from their odds provider)

So is here anybody who can confirm that i am the only one who got this limit or everybody else too.

Hi Sbrzol,

Our Trading Department assesses bet submissions and accounts in great detail and where they deem appropriate will restrict bet placement on their merit. Unfortunately your account has been limited.

Regards
Jessica

Lol. Do not use words like Trading Department , it is a joke.  
For example: You do not have any support at weekend.  
So i am sure you have only 1-3  employee, so next time use the word betvip or we instead of department

It think it is a perfect warning for everybody who bet at betvip that they put so small limit on bettors despite of i was in a loosing series (3.9BTC)
Do not keep too much btc on gambling sites.

BetVIP (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2015, 11:18:58 AM
Last edit: April 29, 2015, 01:37:08 PM by BetVIP

Betvip put 100 mBTC (23 EUR) winning limit on my account. My last 4 bets was lost (3.9 BTC).  

I do not know what was my limit earlier because my highest  stake was only 1 BTC.

Sometimes betvip settle your bets lost despite of it is a winner bet.  (So always check your bet history. ) That happened to me twice so far.  
2nd time i can suppose they did it on purpose because i placed the same bet at another bookmaker too (that bookmaker used the same odds provider) and that bookmakers settled the bet as winner.  (I suppose that bookmakers get the results from their odds provider)

So is here anybody who can confirm that i am the only one who got this limit or everybody else too.

Hi Sbrzol,

Our Trading Department assesses bet submissions and accounts in great detail and where they deem appropriate will restrict bet placement on their merit. Unfortunately your account has been limited.

Regards
Jessica

Lol. Do not use words like Trading Department , it is a joke.  
For example: You do not have any support at weekend.  
So i am sure you have only 1-3  employee, so next time use the word betvip or we instead of department

It think it is a perfect warning for everybody who bet at betvip that they put so small limit on bettors despite of i was in a loosing series (3.9BTC)
Do not keep too much btc on gambling sites.

Hi again,

We do in fact have a full trading department. The trading department is separate from the support department as it is a completely different line of work. As we have stated, our trading department analyses each account and where they deem necessary they may limit a player for various reasons at their discretion. This is a very standard practice for betting businesses.

Have a wonderful day further and please let me know if there is anything I can do for you Sbrzol?

Regards
Jessica  Smiley Smiley

sbrzol

Activity: 569
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 01:07:11 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2015, 01:39:26 PM by sbrzol

As you can see in the last betvip post , BetVIP shared my private data (my first name)  from my betvip account.
I think it is illegal so now i will contact your license maker.

Have a nice day.

BetVIP (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2015, 01:38:47 PM

As you can see in the last betvip post , BetVIP shared my private data (my first name)  from my betvip account.
I think it is illegal so now i will contact your license maker.

Have a nice day.

My Humblest apologies Mr Sbrzol,

I was researching your account to see why you were limited and used you nickname from there instead of this one. Im sure it is not your actual name though  Wink

Have a great day!

Regards
Jessica  Smiley Smiley

Itsmylife

Activity: 1002

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 03:30:56 PM

please check my friend's account ( mybadillusion@gmail.com ) . He told me your site still not pay him ( 5 days past), and when he sent a message for your supporter, they have sent for him this sentence "Your withdrawals have been subject to an inspection as there is some unusual activity on this account. Please be patient with us during this time." ?
Please tell us , he must wait how long to get his payment?
BetVIP (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2015, 07:16:33 PM

please check my friend's account ( mybadillusion@gmail.com ) . He told me your site still not pay him ( 5 days past), and when he sent a message for your supporter, they have sent for him this sentence "Your withdrawals have been subject to an inspection as there is some unusual activity on this account. Please be patient with us during this time." ?

Your friend withdrew his entire initial deposit. He did not complete the wagering requirements - in fact he only bet 25mBTC before withdrawing it! He therefore is not able to withdraw the bonus funds as these will be deactivated. He had his 1 BTC returned to 1JbQAQaouEYDpnDgLRSb2WXCtu9wyoabb8 as he requested.

His bonus is therefore inactive. You can not get a first deposit bonus, withdraw the entire deposit and then expect to keep the bonus. The bonus funds can not be withdrawn and he will not be receiving any more from us. This is the suspicious activity that was referred to,

Kind regards,
Jessica  Smiley Smiley

Itsmylife

Activity: 1002

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 06:15:19 AM
Last edit: April 30, 2015, 06:40:36 AM by Itsmylife

Your friend withdrew his entire initial deposit. He did not complete the wagering requirements - in fact he only bet 25mBTC before withdrawing it! He therefore is not able to withdraw the bonus funds as these will be deactivated. He had his 1 BTC returned to 1JbQAQaouEYDpnDgLRSb2WXCtu9wyoabb8 as he requested.

His bonus is therefore inactive. You can not get a first deposit bonus, withdraw the entire deposit and then expect to keep the bonus. The bonus funds can not be withdrawn and he will not be receiving any more from us. This is the suspicious activity that was referred to,

Kind regards,
Jessica  Smiley Smiley

sorry, I don't understand. He told me that he can withdraw his money ,which means it has met your requirements . Because when I played in another gambling site, whenever I met all their bonus requirements , the withdrawal button will be enable
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 07:09:00 AM

Any particular reason on why there is only 1 cash game points for the week? Please do put in more cash game points tournament since I have quite alot to waste. I think that the freeroll bitcoin should be put in the cash game tournament. Its time for you to pay more attention to regular players here rather than the free loaders
BetVIP (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2015, 07:35:56 AM

Any particular reason on why there is only 1 cash game points for the week? Please do put in more cash game points tournament since I have quite alot to waste. I think that the freeroll bitcoin should be put in the cash game tournament. Its time for you to pay more attention to regular players here rather than the free loaders

Hi Shulio,

We did send out emails and posts asking players what games they would like to see! I will add more cash game point tournaments next week.

Regards
Jessica

shulio
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 07:39:50 AM

Hi Shulio,

We did send out emails and posts asking players what games they would like to see! I will add more cash game point tournaments next week.

Regards
Jessica

I dont provide a valid email so I dont receive the email , I wish to stay anonimous in a gambling sites. More cash game tournaments is needed and It seems like there are people with multiple accounts for the freerolls tournament, I hope you can check it, the ID of these users ended with 09 like munyati09 and the others
BetVIP (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2015, 07:50:19 AM

Hi Shulio,

We also post the games on our forums so keep an eye out!

Regards
Jessica

shulio
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 07:53:29 AM

Hi Shulio,

We also post the games on our forums so keep an eye out!

Regards
Jessica

Your forum? or did you mean this forum? I dont know betvip got its own forum. But this is nothing of my concern since Im not missing any game. My concern is that there so not much cash game points while I have quite some amount to spend . Also, please check the prize structure in the cash game tournaments, only two people will get the reward, why is that? Shouldnt you make it simple like the same prize structure like the freerolls and the GTD tournaments?
Tlee88

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 09:07:53 AM

Kind regards,
Jessica  Smiley Smiley

sorry, I don't understand. He told me that he can withdraw his money ,which means it has met your requirements . Because when I played in another gambling site, whenever I met all their bonus requirements , the withdrawal button will be enable
I think this is the problem arising from the laws of their bonus. The law is not clear and coherent, it has created loopholes makes customers accidentally (or intentionally) violation.
Through this we can see their lack of professionalism in customer support (response delay message, no support on weekends). It made me think their number of employees (including jessica) no more than 5 people.

BetVIP (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2015, 12:22:13 PM

Kind regards,
Jessica  Smiley Smiley

I think this is the problem arising from the laws of their bonus. The law is not clear and coherent, it has created loopholes makes customers accidentally (or intentionally) violation.
Through this we can see their lack of professionalism in customer support (response delay message, no support on weekends). It made me think their number of employees (including jessica) no more than 5 people.

Hi Tlee,

I do not see bonus abuse as a lack of professionalism. We have been nothing but helpful to you and as we have explained a few times, we do not yet have 24 hour support. Our bonus laws are very clearly laid out on our website and I have personally explained them to you as well.

It takes many people to run our business, the support team is just a small part of a large team. If you have any questions or queries, you can always mail our support email address and we will respond to you every single time.

Regards
Jessica

AGSN

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 09:23:15 PM

Kind regards,
Jessica  Smiley Smiley

Hi Tlee,

I do not see bonus abuse as a lack of professionalism. We have been nothing but helpful to you and as we have explained a few times, we do not yet have 24 hour support. Our bonus laws are very clearly laid out on our website and I have personally explained them to you as well.

It takes many people to run our business, the support team is just a small part of a large team. If you have any questions or queries, you can always mail our support email address and we will respond to you every single time.

Regards
Jessica

Hi Jessica,

You always said that if you have any questions , then mail it to support@betvip.com. But though I sent several times but never received a reply

from the email address. Do not tell me 24h even I have sent email over a week but did not receive any reply but received all the promotional emails

from BetVIP. What do you think about that ? All just empty words for bluff.
BetVIP (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 11:35:10 AM

Hi AGSN,

Hope you are well. If you have any issues then please let me know? We apologize if you feel your email was not handled correctly in the past - if you give me a specific incident I can check up on it for you,

Kind regards,
Jessica Smiley

ayesha98170

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 11:42:57 AM

Hi Jessica,

I sent you a message including all the details of my account and my proof of deposit. I hope that you will soon solve my problem.

Sincerely thanks !

BetVIP (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 11:52:09 AM

Hi Jessica,

I sent you a message including all the details of my account and my proof of deposit. I hope that you will soon solve my problem.

Sincerely thanks !

Problem fixed! You should see the funds in your account.

Have a great day further!

Kind regards,
Jessica

ayesha98170

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 11:59:25 AM

Hi Jessica,

Sincerely thanks !

Problem fixed! You should see the funds in your account.

Have a great day further!

Kind regards,
Jessica

Oh, Great !

Everything is great now. I saw it in my account .

Sincerely thanks Jessica so much ! You're a great support ! Grin

shulio
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 09:02:24 AM

Hi Shulio,

Regards
Jessica

Im still waiting for you to add the cash game points, you promised that there will be cashgame points next week but I dont see any for now and I hope that the next cash game points wont be like the last time. I personally not happy with only 1st and 2nd place to get the mbtc
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: