Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:58:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN]: [TOKEN] NAIRAX: StableCoin | POS | staking | Commerce🌍🔴✅  (Read 2328 times)
thorRJ

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 02:01:19 PM

As a Merchants in the country I reside, can I use local FIAT currency on the platform? For example, fiat currency from Chile?

OI
camerali

Activity: 81
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 02:34:39 PM

Good afternoon.
Your project will conduct a bounty campaign, where can I get tokens of your project? I am very interested in receiving your tokens, but unfortunately I do not have money to invest.
CryptoNinja22 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

Bringing FIAT to the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2019, 02:50:36 PM

Good afternoon. Cool project, really. Has your team already negotiate with exchanges to add your coin to exchange? If not, then I can help you with this.

Hi there Oprah, We have pending negotiations already. First for IEO and afterwards for listing. Thank you for your interest in NairaX  Cheesy
Very cool, I'm happy for you. I really like your project and I will definitely take part in IEO. When will the official announcement and potential investors find out on which exchange this will take place?

Good question Oprah,

The IEO date is set for 2nd October - 30th October @ $0.003. This is exactly after the conclusion of the upcoming Presale ICO which takes place from 31st August - 30th September @ $0.002

I represent the Administrators of NairaX (NIRX). Please feel free to ask questions or make inquiries from me directly. Alternatively, you can contact other NIRX admins on our social media channels. Thank you.
CryptoNinja22 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2019, 02:54:37 PM

As a Merchants in the country I reside, can I use local FIAT currency on the platform? For example, fiat currency from Chile?

Hi Thor.

Yes you will be able to use Fiat on our ecommerce platform. But our major focus for now is Nigeria, before we go worldwide. We will however offer discounts for payments that complete checkouts with cryptocurrencies. This feature is still in development.

I represent the Administrators of NairaX (NIRX). Please feel free to ask questions or make inquiries from me directly. Alternatively, you can contact other NIRX admins on our social media channels. Thank you.
CryptoNinja22 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2019, 02:57:34 PM

Good afternoon.
Your project will conduct a bounty campaign, where can I get tokens of your project? I am very interested in receiving your tokens, but unfortunately I do not have money to invest.

Hi Camerali,

Please click HERE to participate in our ongoing cashdrop II. You will recieve a free gift after the IEO sales.   Wink

WerSalit

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 03:00:12 PM

The idea is extremely promising and interesting, but I believe that you need not focus only on Africa, but make a product for the whole world. Or do you plan to do this in the future?
CryptoNinja22 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2019, 03:01:42 PM

The idea is extremely promising and interesting, but I believe that you need not focus only on Africa, but make a product for the whole world. Or do you plan to do this in the future?

Yes we have plans for breaking into worldwide markets in future.

Pastrana
Copper Member

Activity: 36
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 03:26:34 PM

Hey. I want to participate in your ICO, do I need to be added to Whitelist for this?
I also wanted to know what is the minimum and maximum amount of investment?
Dime21

Activity: 163

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 04:10:49 PM

Please tell me, will I need to install your wallet to store your tokens? Or can I store them on an Ethereum wallet, since your token is created according to the ERC-20 standard?
CryptoNinja22 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2019, 06:45:24 PM

Hey. I want to participate in your ICO, do I need to be added to Whitelist for this?
I also wanted to know what is the minimum and maximum amount of investment?

Hi there, there will be a whitelisting section for our ICO. We will open up this channel in few days to come. All details regarding the minimum and maximum investments will also be communicated via our social channels before time.

CryptoNinja22 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2019, 06:47:37 PM

Please tell me, will I need to install your wallet to store your tokens? Or can I store them on an Ethereum wallet, since your token is created according to the ERC-20 standard?

Please be advised that NIRX is an ERC-20 token, later in future we will swap to our owned blockchain. This means that wallet addresses needed for recieving NIRX token, should be ERC-20 certified wallet addresses.

CryptoNinja22 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2019, 06:53:10 PM

Good afternoon.

Hi Camerali,

Please click HERE to participate in our ongoing cashdrop II. You will recieve a free gift after the IEO sales.   Wink
Thank you, I am very glad that I can help the project and get your tokens for it.
And when will there be an official announcement on this?

My pleasure. The announcement you can expect will be when we have commenced distribution of the cashdrop tokens right after  the IEO sales. At this time, we will make an official announcement to inform members of our userbase.

CryptoNinja22 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2019, 08:55:47 AM

Hi All,

Good morning,

Just in case you missed the update, You could still participate in the ongoing cashdrop program.

Distribution is after our IEO. Thank you all for the immense support.

Evilgenius187

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 10:00:02 AM

Hi All,

Good morning,

Just in case you missed the update, You could still participate in the ongoing cashdrop program.

I will keep supporting you. Your project impressed me from the day I saw it. Am sure satoshi will be happy knowing projects like yours exist.
PontiacCrypto109

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 08:45:29 PM

Hi All,

Good morning,

I will keep supporting you. Your project impressed me from the day I saw it. Am sure satoshi will be happy knowing projects like yours exist.

Thanks alot sir.  Smiley

Please I am try to change my wallet details for cashdrop chapter 1. I cannot do so
CryptoNinja22 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2019, 09:17:04 PM

Hi All,

Good morning,

Thanks alot sir.  Smiley

Please I am try to change my wallet details for cashdrop chapter 1. I cannot do so

My apologies Pontiac, details cannot be changed, cashdrop I has ended. Sorry.

Kind Regards

TimeTeller

Activity: 2730
Merit: 588

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 11:21:44 PM

Hi Thor.

Yes you will be able to use Fiat on our ecommerce platform. But our major focus for now is Nigeria, before we go worldwide. We will however offer discounts for payments that complete checkouts with cryptocurrencies. This feature is still in development.

Do you have list of possible merchant partners for your ecommerce platform?
The platform will semi work if you have long list of merchants where online consumers have the luxury to get whatever they need.
There are a lot of projects working in ecommerce side but I haven't encountered a successful one that is operating in full blast with the integrated crypto payments.
Most of them will give you a list of items on their shop but gaining customers is also one struggle.
You need to gain those online consumers to sustain your presence in the market.
CryptoNinja22 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2019, 04:56:27 AM
Last edit: August 18, 2019, 03:57:15 PM by CryptoNinja22

Hi Thor.

The platform will semi work if you have long list of merchants where online consumers have the luxury to get whatever they need.
There are a lot of projects working in ecommerce side but I haven't encountered a successful one that is operating in full blast with the integrated crypto payments.
Most of them will give you a list of items on their shop but gaining customers is also one struggle.

Hi TimeTeller

Thank you for this observation. My apologies for the late reply, had to take a nap, Its is 5:30 am in Nigeria right now.

Since 2017-2018, NairaX pre-planned the procedure of its future operation. During this same time frame, we have conducted various forms of market research & have been able to partner with strongholds of the eCommerce industry especially within Nigeria. This is why NairaX will firstly gain its ground in Nigeria, before spreading our tentacles to other key marketplaces of Africa and subsequently the whole globe. Currently, via various forms of physical surveys, NairaX has gradually built its future user-base. We can attest to this via corroborated interests visibly shown towards our viable product by citizens of Nigeria, member countries of Africa & global participants as a whole.

You probably may not know this right now, but Nigeria still presents a virgin foundation for exploring the advantages of CryptoCommerce over conventional eCommerce. In Nigeria, eCommerce services are being offered by a limited number of companies like Konga, Jumia ,etc : who presently still seem incapable of handling various customer interests/complaints. Furthermore on a sad note, the FIAT Nigerian Naira (NGN) is facing turmoil in international forex markets due to poor decision making by our governments. This indirectly has led small businesses & SMEs to incur losses they didn't forsee.

Our objective in NairaX is to tap into this unchallenged eCommerce market, and showcase the advantages of powering our eCommerce service with blockchain technology whilst allowing the use of stable cryptocurrencies (like NIRX) for the exchange of goods and service. We stand confident that the solution we provide will additionally produce a positive reverberating effect on the FIAT Naira in international markets.

These futuristic achievements will organically push for the adoption of NIRX's working model in many fintech based instances.

I am available for more inquiry (ies) if there is a need for it. Thank you sir

Evilgenius187

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 09:22:08 AM

Hi Thor.

Hi TimeTeller

Thank you for this observation. My apologies for the late reply, had to take a nap, Its is 5:30 am in Nigeria right now.

Since 2017-2018, NairaX pre-planned the procedure of its future operation. During this same time frame, we have conducted various forms of market research & have been able to partner with strongholds of the eCommerce industry especially within Nigeria. This is why NairaX will firstly gain its ground in Nigeria, before spreading our tentacles to other key marketplaces of Africa and subsequently the whole globe. Currently, via various forms of physical surveys, NairaX has gradually built its future user-base. We can attest to this via corroborated interests visibly shown towards our viable product by citizens of Nigeria, member countries of Africa & global participants as a whole.

You probably may not know this right now, but Nigeria still presents a virgin foundation for exploring the advantages of CryptoCommerce over conventional eCommerce. In Nigeria, eCommerce services are being offered by a limited number of companies like Konga, Jumia etc who still seem incapable of handling various customer interests/complaints. Furthermore on a sad note, the FIAT Nigerian Naira (NGN) is facing turmoil in international forex markets due to poor decision making by our governments. This indirectly has led small businesses & SMEs to incur losses they didn't forsee.

Our objective in NairaX is to tap into this unchallenged eCommerce market, and showcase the advantages of powering our eCommerce service with blockchain technology & allowing the use of stable cryptocurrencies (NIRX) for exchange of goods and service. We stand confident that this solution we provide will also produce a positive reverberating effect on the FIAT Naira in international markets.

These achievements will organically push for the adoption of NIRX working model in many fintech based markets.

The Nigerian govt failed us. I couldn't agree more. I see millions of intelligent businesses taking advantage of your tech in the coming future.
CryptoNinja22 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2019, 11:24:02 AM
Last edit: August 18, 2019, 03:57:53 PM by CryptoNinja22

Hi Thor.

Hi TimeTeller

You probably may not know this right now, but Nigeria still presents a virgin foundation for exploring the advantages of CryptoCommerce over conventional eCommerce. In Nigeria, eCommerce services are being offered by a limited number of companies like Konga, Jumia ,etc : who presently still seem incapable of handling various customer interests/complaints. Furthermore on a sad note, the FIAT Nigerian Naira (NGN) is facing turmoil in international forex markets due to poor decision making by our governments. This indirectly has led small businesses & SMEs to incur losses they didn't forsee.

Our objective in NairaX is to tap into this unchallenged eCommerce market, and showcase the advantages of powering our eCommerce service with blockchain technology whilst allowing the use of stable cryptocurrencies (like NIRX) for the exchange of goods and service. We stand confident that the solution we provide will additionally produce a positive reverberating effect on the FIAT Naira in international markets.

These futuristic achievements will organically push for the adoption of NIRX's working model in many fintech based instances.

I am available for more inquiry (ies) if there is a need for it. Thank you sir

The Nigerian govt failed us. I couldn't agree more. I see millions of intelligent businesses taking advantage of your tech in the coming future.

Oh yea Wink.. We looking forward to this

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: