Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:00:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN]: [TOKEN] NAIRAX: StableCoin | POS | staking | Commerce🌍🔴✅  (Read 2327 times)
CryptoNinja22 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

Bringing FIAT to the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2019, 12:43:07 AM
Last edit: August 18, 2019, 11:03:16 AM by CryptoNinja22

Grin

Keep being happy for NIRX. Your smile will get better soon Smiley

I represent the Administrators of NairaX (NIRX). Please feel free to ask questions or make inquiries from me directly. Alternatively, you can contact other NIRX admins on our social media channels. Thank you.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoNinja22 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2019, 04:32:12 PM

Cheesy We now have less than a week to the completion of our Cashdrop Campaign. You can still participate before the portal closes.

Click here now and get free NIRX before our ICO sale commences. Kiss

Hi, this is great news.
Can each user participate to Airdrop once or can one join several times and receive tokens?

Hi Camerali,

I apologise, you cannot participate in both Cashdrop programs or risk being disqualified on both.

Not to worry, you can always afford more tokens in the forthcoming ICO & IEO events. Thanks for your understanding.

Cheers.

I represent the Administrators of NairaX (NIRX). Please feel free to ask questions or make inquiries from me directly. Alternatively, you can contact other NIRX admins on our social media channels. Thank you.
6eTxoBeH
Copper Member

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 05:31:08 PM

NairaX has now been featured on Coingecko.

CoinMarketCap will be next after IEO.
Thanking our community for the unending support. Smiley

Wow, its very cool.
I believe the CoinGecko site is underrated. Recently, I have been using it exclusively, as it has more coins and tokens than Coinmarketcap.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Evilgenius187

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 05:57:08 PM

Wow, its very cool.
I believe the CoinGecko site is underrated. Recently, I have been using it exclusively, as it has more coins and tokens than Coinmarketcap.

I couldn't agree with you more. Not so happy with the recent turn of events on CMC, particularly with that incident of dropping $daps coin in rankings for no specific just cause. That really sucked for CMC big time.
CryptoNinja22 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2019, 06:11:12 PM

Wow, its very cool.

Well, I guess time will tell mate. Kiss

PontiacCrypto109

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 06:37:46 PM

https://www.nirxblock.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/twitterheader1.png

CASHDROP CAMPAIGN

Our Cashdrop Campaign will be kicking off on 22/07/2019. 10,000 or more bounty participants will be availed an opportunity to claim 1000 NIRX coins each for free.

https://www.nirxblock.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/c-rain.png

JOIN THE CASHDROP CAMPAIGN FROM 22/07/2019 AND CLAIM YOUR NIRX COINS.

CLICK HERE NOW TO VISIT OUR BOUNTY PAGE

COIN DETAILS AND DISTRIBUTION

Contract Address: 0xf0ccca32cd300356629216eb301ec6649c7c6adb
Ticker: NIRX
Decimal: 18
Total Supply: 10Billion

https://www.nirxblock.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/NairaX-chart-new.png

You can E-mail Us for Enquiries: hello@nirxblock.com

OR

Call Us: +2348162115488

Thank you for you time & best of luck Smiley

All project references found within our whitepaper

Copyright, NairaX©

Hi All,

I bring you good news.

The commencement of our cashdrop program has been shifted backwards from 31/07/2019 to 22/07/2019 (https://www.nirxblock.com/cashdrop). We made the modification based on demand from prospective investors on ICObech and ICOholder. We invite all interested participants to take advantage of the cashdrop. The gateway to be opened at 12:00 GMT time.

Don't miss it. Cheers Smiley

Tis over right?
Oprah

Activity: 147

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 06:44:14 PM

Wow, its very cool.
Perhaps you are partially right, this website is really underestimated, as this website is extremely informative but Coinmarketcap is more convenient.
CryptoNinja22 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2019, 06:48:37 PM

CASHDROP CAMPAIGN

Our Cashdrop Campaign will be kicking off on 22/07/2019. 10,000 or more bounty participants will be availed an opportunity to claim 1000 NIRX coins each for free.

OR

Copyright, NairaX©

Hi All,

I bring you good news.

The commencement of our cashdrop program has been shifted backwards from 31/07/2019 to 22/07/2019 (https://www.nirxblock.com/cashdrop). We made the modification based on demand from prospective investors on ICObech and ICOholder. We invite all interested participants to take advantage of the cashdrop. The gateway to be opened at 12:00 GMT time.

Tis over right?

Cashdrop I is completed, While Cashdrop II runs up until 28/08/2019 before the commencement of the ICO.

CryptoNinja22 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2019, 06:49:46 PM

Wow, its very cool.
Perhaps you are partially right, this website is really underestimated, as this website is extremely informative but Coinmarketcap is more convenient.

You just hit the nail on the head. Been awhile Oprah, I hope you are well?

Cheers.

Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 07:26:52 PM

Wow, its very cool.

Cheers.

So as a stablecoin with 10b total supply that has parity with the Naira, you'll fully collateralize the token with fiat, right? How will you address transparency issues and what collateral model will you be using? What will be the frequency of company's audit?
CryptoNinja22 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2019, 08:59:24 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2019, 02:57:23 PM by CryptoNinja22

Wow, its very cool.

Cheers.

So as a stablecoin with 10b total supply that has parity with the Naira, you'll fully collateralize the token with fiat, right? How will you address transparency issues and what collateral model will you be using? What will be the frequency of company's audit?

Hi Bowtiesarecool nice to meet you.

Well laid questions I must say. Its 10b in TS all right, but over 70% of it is locked for a 1year period from completion of IEO. 35% is available for both ICO and IEO. Any remnant unsold tokens from this 35% would be burnt in accordance to schedule. The residual supply would serve for the circulating supply while we buy back as much tokens as available in the market afterwards. This is one out of our many strategies for maintaining token value.

Yes! NIRX is fully collaterized with Naira. Since 2017, we ran coordinated surveys (in advance); to mine data from our projected userbase which basically constituted more SMEs who recently commenced exploring new interests in crypto. The fiat Naira isn't in a very good spot right now due to bad decisions by our government in Nigeria. This made it possible to have lots of local backing from right within Nigeria via investors, businessmen, financial houses and sponsors. Via our still-developing ecommerce platform, a utility is being established for NIRX to keep all our backers engaged for profit. Currently, NIRX stands as the first ever project of this status from Africa. This puts NIRX in a virgin market space. One word comes to mind: Organic Adoption.

In regards to transparency, well our company is very much registered in Nigeria (RC2903759). We are glad to show the necessary documentation anytime sir Smiley. Kindly, you might also want to see our token distribution chart, we intend to maintain it. In summary, our company hopes to organically earn trust over time in good faith.

We'll be having audits bi-annually at a 6 month interval. For each of these sequences we will burn some NIRX tokens to suppress any dire possibilities of inflation.

I would be glad to assist you further if you have more questions. Do have a great day Cheesy

Vlone

Activity: 139
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 09:03:22 PM

Hi, can I take part in Airdrop and then buy the project coins for the same wallet?
CryptoNinja22 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2019, 09:25:43 PM

Hi, can I take part in Airdrop and then buy the project coins for the same wallet?

Yes Vlone, sure. Wink

PontiacCrypto109

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 09:55:39 PM

https://www.nirxblock.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/twitterheader1.png

CASHDROP CAMPAIGN

https://www.nirxblock.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/c-rain.png

https://www.nirxblock.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/NairaX-chart-new.png

OR

Copyright, NairaX©

Hi All,

I bring you good news.

Tis over right?

Cashdrop I is completed, While Cashdrop II runs up until 28/08/2019 before the commencement of the ICO.

Okay I note now.
Pastrana
Copper Member

Activity: 36
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 09:23:49 AM

Hey. I wrote earlier that I really like your project, the idea and concept is really unique and special, but I still have a few questions.
When do you plan to create your own blockchain?
CryptoNinja22 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2019, 11:30:07 AM

Hey. I wrote earlier that I really like your project, the idea and concept is really unique and special, but I still have a few questions.
When do you plan to create your own blockchain?

Hi Pastrana

Thanks for your question. NairaX will be swapping to owned blockchain in about a year from now based on our roadmap. Before then, we will firstly set up all necessary modalities that favor mainstream adoption of NIRX in other marketplaces asides from ours.

Meanwhile, thank you very much for the support. We appreciate that very much. Kind Regards dear

CryptoNinja22 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2019, 04:40:34 AM

Top of the morning everyone.

How are you? Cheesy

Don't hesitate to view NairaX Lightpaper and Whitepaper to get more information about NairaX project.

Thanks for your valued time.

CryptoNinja22 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2019, 06:59:18 AM

Good morning all,

PreSale ICO coming up fast. You can get 15% off at the first week of participation. More details in our recently released Lightpaper. Get yours now. Grin

Cheers for support.

Dime21

Activity: 163
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 08:28:26 AM
Last edit: August 27, 2019, 09:09:40 AM by Dime21

Good morning all,

PreSale ICO coming up fast. You can get 15% off at the first week of participation. More details in our recently released Lightpaper. Get yours now. Grin

Cheers for support.
I should definitely take advantage of this offer. It is really very beneficial and if I do not do it, I will be sorry.
I think that the project has extremely great prospects and ambitions, since the e-commerce market is on the rise.
Oprah

Activity: 147

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 09:12:37 AM

Today, an announcement appeared in the social networks of one exchange that they will soon add a coin that is associated with the e-commerce market. Is this by chance not about your project?)
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: