Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 08:03:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN]: [TOKEN] NAIRAX: StableCoin | POS | staking | Commerce🌍🔴✅  (Read 2328 times)
Oprah

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 08:45:36 AM

Hi, what part of the tokens will be allocated for IEO?
If the total number of tokens for sale is 10 billion - I think the remaining 6.5 billion will be distributed equally for ICO and IEO.

Hi Dime,

6.5 Billion NIRX tokens will be legally reserved in the company's coffers. It will be locked for 1year and will not join the circulating supply.

Important to note, if there are remnant unsold tokens from the 35% of TS allocated to the upcoming ICO/IEO, it will be burnt forever.

This is the right decision that the tokens will be burned, as some companies leave unsold tokens for themselves and then manipulate the price of the asset.
CryptoNinja22 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

Bringing FIAT to the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2019, 08:48:29 AM
Last edit: August 29, 2019, 11:19:07 AM by CryptoNinja22

If the total number of tokens for sale is 10 billion - I think the remaining 6.5 billion will be distributed equally for ICO and IEO.

Hi Dime,

6.5 Billion NIRX tokens will be legally reserved in the company's coffers. It will be locked for 1year and will not join the circulating supply.

Important to note, if there are remnant unsold tokens from the 35% of TS allocated to the upcoming ICO/IEO, it will be burnt forever.

This is the right decision that the tokens will be burned, as some companies leave unsold tokens for themselves and then manipulate the price of the asset.

Indeed Oprah.

Fortunately, we are a legal company and do not participate nor encourage negative price manipulation in our marketplace..

I represent the Administrators of NairaX (NIRX). Please feel free to ask questions or make inquiries from me directly. Alternatively, you can contact other NIRX admins on our social media channels. Thank you.
Vlone

Activity: 139
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 09:37:24 AM

Hi Dime,

Wow, really? How these companies can do that? I thought that’s impossible
WerSalit

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 02:55:31 PM

Hi Dime,

Wow, really? How these companies can do that? I thought that’s impossible
When several individuals own a large amount of asset - manipulation becomes very easy.
It is great that the NAIRAX team will simply destroy the unrealized tokens.
I had never thought about why this is so important, but now I understand.
This is indeed a very loyal decision, project users and investors must appreciate it and understand how important this is.
CryptoNinja22 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2019, 07:29:41 AM

Good Morning all.

Very thoughtful and intelligent comments guys.

I represent the Administrators of NairaX (NIRX). Please feel free to ask questions or make inquiries from me directly. Alternatively, you can contact other NIRX admins on our social media channels. Thank you.
6eTxoBeH
Copper Member

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 07:56:13 AM

Good afternoon.
What markets is your platform geographically created for? Or worldwide?

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
CryptoNinja22 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2019, 08:31:27 AM

Good afternoon.

Hi, good day to you.

A super question. Our marketplace is planned to be global. But for the first trials, our focus centres on conquering conventional competition in third world countries within Africa.

Vlone

Activity: 139

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 08:36:41 AM

Good afternoon.
The e-commerce market is gaining popularity and will soon become commonplace around the world.
Evilgenius187

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 08:46:40 AM

Missing this would be a big sin. I dare not. Damn am so proud of Nigeria right now Cheesy
Evilgenius187

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 08:55:05 AM

Good afternoon.

Hi, good day to you.

A super question. Our marketplace is planned to be global. But for the first trials, our focus centres on conquering conventional competition in third world countries within Africa.

Now that's very considerate of you. The suffering is still too much. I hope nairacx can be a saviour.
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 09:05:35 AM

That's a great idea. But I have a question and need a answer. when you accept payment in Bitcoin, LTC, ETH and other alts.
If the value of those alts suddenly drops sharply during the night, how do you handle it to be most effective?

CryptoNinja22 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2019, 09:21:22 AM

Good afternoon.

Hi, good day to you.

Now that's very considerate of you. The suffering is still too much. I hope nairacx can be a saviour.

Yes indeed. If you can go through the whitepaper you will find that one of the key reasons for establishing NairaX is to achieve this.

WerSalit

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 09:31:24 AM

That's a great idea. But I have a question and need a answer. when you accept payment in Bitcoin, LTC, ETH and other alts.
If the value of those alts suddenly drops sharply during the night, how do you handle it to be most effective?
Risks are always present when investing, but I really can’t understand how an asset can fall in price without any reason.
The team will work on the project - the price will rise, everything is simple.
CryptoNinja22 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2019, 09:44:19 AM
Last edit: August 30, 2019, 09:57:57 AM by CryptoNinja22

Hi leavolnhals

Thank you for your question. Please understand that we will not accept other alts, we will ONLY facilitate payments in NIRX, LTC, BTC, ETH and Fiat within our ecommerce marketplace.

In regards to price fluctuations, users of our platform have an option to use NIRX with discounts (where NIRX has been both socially and technically configured to stay stable) OR any of LTC,BTC & ETH; to transact. I think this is a very awesome deal. As expected, we cannot realistically control price fluctuations with the later stated (BTC, ETH and LTC), but can only control NIRX. For this reason, checkouts completed with these, will ONLY be calculated based on their current market prices. It goes without saying to assume that the payment process is judged at the end of the transaction and settled. It is important at this point to state that payments in ETH, LTC and BTC that gets necessarily escrowed at some point,  will be converted to NIRX until disputes were settled amongst involved parties.

Our marketplace will encourage utilising NIRX, to phase out avoidable loss & ensure that merchants retain the value of their held assets. To incentivise this, for a limited we will allow tangible off prices for users chose to use us NIRX as their payment option. More details on our plans can be found in our whitepaper

Please indicate if you need further clarification on our project. I will be glad to assist you with answers.

Thank you.

CryptoNinja22 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2019, 09:52:19 AM

Risks are always present when investing, but I really can’t understand how an asset can fall in price without any reason.

Actually WerSalit, assets could fall if the corresponding team were found out to be SCAM or if they were to dump all the assets and move on. Asides from this, it is pretty much simple to achieve, like you pointed out. Smiley

Fortunately, this will not be the case. We are a legally bound company and have all assets already backed by sponsors and some related financial bodies within Nigeria.

CryptoNinja22 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2019, 02:41:23 PM

Actually WerSalit, assets could fall if the corresponding team were found out to be SCAM or if they were to dump all the assets and move on. Asides from this, it is pretty much simple to achieve, like you pointed out. Smiley

Fortunately, this will not be the case. We are a legally bound company and have all assets already backed by sponsors and some related financial bodies within Nigeria.

Is your company really already officially registered and has a transparent financial component? This has been extremely rare lately, and this is a huge advantage on which you should focus more attention.

Yes indeed. We are registered in Nigeria on RC-2903759.

PontiacCrypto109

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 03:47:34 PM

Is your company really already officially registered and has a transparent financial component? This has been extremely rare lately, and this is a huge advantage on which you should focus more attention.

This does it. Am capturing this project to refer to my friends for investment
CryptoNinja22 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2019, 07:32:24 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2019, 08:05:05 PM by mprep

This does it. Am capturing this project to refer to my friends for investment

Oh yea? You'd be glad in future. Meanwhile, kindly take care to read our Whitepaper if you are a newbie to cryptocurrencies, before participating in the presale. I strongly believe you will be well guided.

Thanks for the support, nonetheless  Smiley

CryptoNinja22 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2019, 01:49:57 AM

Stakeey

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 03:14:31 AM

Is it only IEO, no presale ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: