Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:34:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN]: [TOKEN] NAIRAX: StableCoin | POS | staking | Commerce🌍🔴✅  (Read 2328 times)
Evilgenius187

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 02:10:18 AM

Join us @ 12:00HRS GMT for an AMA session.A total of 5,000 $nirx to be immediately received by technically interactive members.See you there 🤗.

[/size]
https://ico-nirxblock.com/images/AMA_final.jpg

Now this is is just madt. I am gonna be there with my questions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoNinja22 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126

Bringing FIAT to the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2019, 04:17:46 PM

Join us @ 12:00HRS GMT for an AMA session.A total of 5,000 $nirx to be immediately received by technically interactive members.See you there 🤗.

[/size]

Now this is is just madt. I am gonna be there with my questions.

Today we distributed 2000 NIRX to two respective winners. Pleaae follow our social channels for the next AMA Smiley

I represent the Administrators of NairaX (NIRX). Please feel free to ask questions or make inquiries from me directly. Alternatively, you can contact other NIRX admins on our social media channels. Thank you.
CryptoNinja22 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2019, 12:55:34 PM

Hi There, so far we have been able to generate organic interest in NairaX ICO, please find our ICO weekly stats Smiley

We have intently cut off sections that reveal personal details of investors, as our policy includes customer ID protection.

I represent the Administrators of NairaX (NIRX). Please feel free to ask questions or make inquiries from me directly. Alternatively, you can contact other NIRX admins on our social media channels. Thank you.
Oprah

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 07:22:51 PM

Hi, is your token stable now? What will he be attached to?
CryptoNinja22 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2019, 07:33:29 PM

Hi Oprah.

NIRX is backed with the Nigerian Naira (NGN) on 1:1, to be kept stable by its utility in ecommerce and our steady buy backs to maintain its liquidity.

Vlone

Activity: 139
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 01:52:40 PM

Hi Oprah.

NIRX is backed with the Nigerian Naira (NGN) on 1:1, to be kept stable by its utility in ecommerce and our steady buy backs to maintain its liquidity.

Is this a new concept? I have not seen this in your project before. This is very interesting ... maybe in the future the government of Nigeria will somehow support your project.
Dime21

Activity: 163

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 05:31:44 PM

Hi Oprah.

Is this a new concept? I have not seen this in your project before. This is very interesting ... maybe in the future the government of Nigeria will somehow support your project.
Yes, I am sure that in the future the government of Nigeria will pay attention to NAIRAX, since the popularity of cryptocurrencies is growing every year and very soon cryptocurrencies will be used all over the world without exception.
CryptoNinja22 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2019, 07:28:02 PM

Hi Oprah.

Yes, I am sure that in the future the government of Nigeria will pay attention to NAIRAX, since the popularity of cryptocurrencies is growing every year and very soon cryptocurrencies will be used all over the world without exception.

Yes indeed, this is the plan. Smiley

6eTxoBeH
Copper Member

Activity: 61

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 07:24:55 AM

Hi Oprah.

This is a very long-term goal, I think so.
This will not happen in the next 5 years ... and in the future, I believe that this is unlikely, due to certain circumstances.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
ichai

Activity: 445

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 07:43:53 AM

wow, I was really surprised with the partners of the project. Master cards, Paypak, Visa, Western Union, ... mostly billion-dollar businesses in the US.
But it's still not enough to convince me, show me the evidence or image that the team has worked with these businesses?

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
CryptoNinja22 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2019, 08:07:26 AM
Last edit: September 08, 2019, 09:22:05 AM by CryptoNinja22

wow, I was really surprised with the partners of the project. Master cards, Paypak, Visa, Western Union, ... mostly billion-dollar businesses in the US.
But it's still not enough to convince me, show me the evidence or image that the team has worked with these businesses?

Hi Ichai,

Thank you for your comment. NairaX since 2017 has gathered information, membership and endorsements from members of our both our current userbase and members of our sponsorships board respectively.

We do not yet have one straight-direct partnerships with all these stated organizations as we are still testing our model before fully implementing. Rather we do have members our sponsorship board who work for these fintech organizations and who have already tabled "NairaX" to these corporations to enable an easier integration of their payment channels in the future of our proposed global Commerce platform.

One of these stated partners "Paystack" , has already authorised the use of her API to receiving Fiat payments from Nigerians during our currently ongoing ICO. This is the link (https://paystack.com/pay/nairax).

In the future, paystack APIs and others will also allow for the conversion/processing of Naira (fiat) and other Fiat currencies into NairaX (NIRX). This would have been a difficult task, seeing that we would be posing a big competition to their services, yet we were successful in convincing them.

I do hope I was able to answer your questions. Just in case, please feel free to reply here for a follow up.

Thank you Smiley

Oprah

Activity: 147

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 09:05:16 AM

Hi how are you? Is there any news? How is your public token sale going? Did you manage to assemble a soft cap?
CryptoNinja22 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2019, 09:23:49 AM
Last edit: September 08, 2019, 09:37:19 AM by CryptoNinja22

Hi how are you? Is there any news? How is your public token sale going? Did you manage to assemble a soft cap?

Hi Oprah,

At this time there isn't any news about our soft or hard cap yet, but we have been able to make good sales based on internally generated interests right within Nigeria. All information relating to our soft cap will be published after the sales.

Thank you

Vlone

Activity: 139

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 10:56:25 AM

Hello! Have you contacted any government authorities in Nigeria?
CryptoNinja22 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2019, 11:54:31 AM
Last edit: September 08, 2019, 12:11:37 PM by CryptoNinja22

Hi Vlone,

Very good question. Yes! we reached out to the central bank of Nigeria. As expected they do not wish to verbally support any move against fiat. Fiat is the option they know and can inflate or manipulate since they are directly controlled by the Nigerian govt who we have accused in the past of detrimental decisions that has brought down our economy to where it is. One of the key reasons for establishing NairaX is to put economic control in the hands of common businessmen.

Dime21

Activity: 163

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 01:09:40 PM
Merited by Bytales (1)

Hi Vlone,

Very good question. Yes! we reached out to the central bank of Nigeria. As expected they do not wish to verbally support any move against fiat. Fiat is the option they know and can inflate or manipulate since they are directly controlled by the Nigerian govt who we have accused in the past of detrimental decisions that has brought down our economy to where it is. One of the key reasons for establishing NairaX is to put economic control in the hands of common businessmen.

I am sure that in the future the central bank of Nigeria will ask for cooperation with you.
Now very promising are platforms that link their concept to countries and government. Expecting a quick and easy way is not worth it, but in the future everything will radically change.
camerali

Activity: 81

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 02:07:27 PM

Hi! What is the price of your token in $?
WerSalit

Activity: 63

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 03:15:10 PM

Hello! ~0.028$, or ~360 NIRX per 1 dollar.
Evilgenius187

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 04:20:22 PM

Nah that would be 0.0028$ then, becos 360naira is to one dollar in Nigeria.
WerSalit

Activity: 63

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 04:49:20 PM

Nah that would be 0.0028$ then, becos 360naira is to one dollar in Nigeria.
Yeah, sure, I was a little mistaken or sealed up. You're right.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: