Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:10:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN]: [TOKEN] NAIRAX: StableCoin | POS | staking | Commerce🌍🔴✅  (Read 2328 times)
CryptoNinja22 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

Bringing FIAT to the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2019, 05:20:31 PM

Hi! What is the price of your token in $?
Hello! ~0.028$, or ~360 NIRX per 1 dollar.

Nah that would be 0.0028$ then, becos 360naira is to one dollar in Nigeria.

That's correct sir Cool

I represent the Administrators of NairaX (NIRX). Please feel free to ask questions or make inquiries from me directly. Alternatively, you can contact other NIRX admins on our social media channels. Thank you.
6eTxoBeH
Copper Member

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 05:35:56 PM

Do you run SMM campaigns? It is also now effective for the cryptocurrency industry, and not very expensive in terms of finance.
I can help you with this question.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Pastrana
Copper Member

Activity: 36
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 06:38:34 PM

Hi, can I somehow track how many tokens have already been bought?
Today I also purchased the tokens of your project. Smiley
Drugs?

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 06:46:20 PM

Good evening! Is there some kind of discount or bonus for buying tokens now? If, then how to use it and buy your tokens?
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 06:57:19 PM

They should put the stat bar on their website for the updates of the tokens bought, in real time. I hope they will not resort to manipulating the figures to attract investors. Also, if this is legally backed by fiat, how can we know that they have the reserves of that fiat money? Is there a documentation that will serve as proof that they are holding that money?
CryptoNinja22 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2019, 08:38:36 PM

Hi Pastrana

Thanks for supporting our project. Yes you can track your tokens by logging into https://ico-nirxblock.com/join-ico. After the tokensale we will begin distribution based on the displayed tokens purchased to your ERC20 wallet submitted at KYC.

I represent the Administrators of NairaX (NIRX). Please feel free to ask questions or make inquiries from me directly. Alternatively, you can contact other NIRX admins on our social media channels. Thank you.
CryptoNinja22 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2019, 08:59:29 PM

They should put the stat bar on their website for the updates of the tokens bought, in real time. I hope they will not resort to manipulating the figures to attract investors. Also, if this is legally backed by fiat, how can we know that they have the reserves of that fiat money? Is there a documentation that will serve as proof that they are holding that money?

Hi Twinkledoe

Thank you for being here. Well, in my opinion, there is no way to really proove if figures are actually being manipulated these days even if we visually enabled a stat bar. However, as at 2 days ago, we had sold 2.3M+ NIRX tokens.

We have reserves for the fiat sir. Fortunately, the document you request will be included in our upcoming whitepaper 2.0 which should be ready in roughly 51 days, by this time a full audit on our financial holdings should have been successfully completed. I should also point out that, we are burning unsold tokens, to give us an edge at saving our funds for backing valid tokens within the total supply.

CryptoNinja22 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2019, 09:04:38 PM

Good evening! Is there some kind of discount or bonus for buying tokens now? If, then how to use it and buy your tokens?

Hi Drugs

Yes for this week, we have a 7% bonus. The bonus figure is live on our sales app (https://ico-nirxblock.com/join-ico). Please click on the contribution's panel and choose your payment method. (ETH, LTC, BTC or NGN). The price auto-calculates and apportions your total tokens to your dashboard after we have verified KYC and payment.

We prepared a guide here: https://www.nirxblock.com/NIRX_ICO_tutorial.pdf

Thanks for supporting our project.

Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 10:42:17 PM

Hi Twinkledoe

Thank you for being here. Well, in my opinion, there is no way to really proove if figures are actually being manipulated these days even if we visually enabled a stat bar. However, as at 2 days ago, we had sold 2.3M+ NIRX tokens.

We have reserves for the fiat sir. Fortunately, the document you request will be included in our upcoming whitepaper 2.0 which should be ready in roughly 51 days, by this time a full audit on our financial holdings should have been successfully completed. I should also point out that, we are burning unsold tokens, to give us an edge at saving our funds for backing valid tokens within the total supply.

Will look forward on your upcoming wp 2.0 and let's see if you will include your financial aspect by then. Being transparent in financial side is really not common with most blockchain projects. Investors specially small time ones are left hanging about the true situation of the company's financial status. This is the reason why most of them are losing because they do not know what's going on and so they don't know what to do to stop their losses.
CryptoNinja22 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2019, 04:37:59 AM

Hi Twinkledoe

Will look forward on your upcoming wp 2.0 and let's see if you will include your financial aspect by then. Being transparent in financial side is really not common with most blockchain projects. Investors specially small time ones are left hanging about the true situation of the company's financial status. This is the reason why most of them are losing because they do not know what's going on and so they don't know what to do to stop their losses.

Hi Twinkledoe,

Please be expectant of it. I agree with you on transparency on the part.of most projects. For us,we wish to be different & have no plans to follow the system of other companies. Thanks for dropping in, please follow our social mediums to get wind of Whitepaper 2.0 when it's out.

Vlone

Activity: 139
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 08:00:21 AM

Whitepaper 2.0 its update of old version techical documentation? Where i can read that?
CryptoNinja22 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2019, 09:35:39 AM

Whitepaper 2.0 its update of old version techical documentation? Where i can read that?

Hi there Vlone,

WP 2.0 has not yet been released released. As soon as its out, we will be sure to make the announcement.

CryptoNinja22 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2019, 05:05:57 PM

https://t.co/enqNbuk6E9

Rosiana

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 08:52:00 AM

I don't really understand if this is a stable coin what are you offering to investors? after all, the coin will always have the same value.
Vlone

Activity: 139
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 09:00:30 AM

Hi there Vlone,

WP 2.0 has not yet been released released. As soon as its out, we will be sure to make the announcement.

Is there information when you can make announcement? Approximately
moesoh

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 09:23:45 AM

the project looks very useful and I think it can be easily scaled. I would like to understand why the team decided to start in Africa. After all, there is a population with low solvency
CryptoNinja22 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2019, 09:50:19 AM

the project looks very useful and I think it can be easily scaled. I would like to understand why the team decided to start in Africa. After all, there is a population with low solvency

Hi Moesoh

Thanks for the good comments. You are so right on "scaling". As regarding location, we are actually registered & based in Nigeria. Nigeria & Africa are pretty big marketplaces for ecommerce. In my opinion, over 80% of the African ecommerce market still lay waste and untapped. Smiley. What our cryptocommerce market model is achieving here with our first mover advantage, will give pave way for less competition. Cheesy

ncrodrigues

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 09:59:21 AM

https:/[Suspicious link removed]/enqNbuk6E9

excellent presentation and in General the project shows good rates of development. I think the team has a future and I will follow the news of this project.
CryptoNinja22 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2019, 10:17:01 AM

https:/[Suspicious link removed]/enqNbuk6E9

excellent presentation and in General the project shows good rates of development. I think the team has a future and I will follow the news of this project.

Wow, thank you for the positive review ncrodrigues  Cheesy

surfdz

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 03:40:59 PM

Hi, is your token stable now? What will he be attached to?

read the description in more detail. as I understand it will be related to the local currency of Nigeria. And I think that it is right to initially achieve success there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: