Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:28:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ArtPro - The Art of Blockchain  (Read 8893 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bitpotter

Activity: 1451
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 10:10:16 PM

tokens for bounty members will not be blocked for sale on exchanges immediately after listing? I've seen similar limitations in other projects.
I hope we can sell the token right after the listing, at the moment I'm thinking of a quick profit
let's see what happens after the IEO ends. This will be the most relevant information

When IEO ends it's not as easy as you want it to be, most projects now are a waste of time and bounty hunters will feel ignored, that's the reality now and we have to accept it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gabrieljony

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 07:15:02 AM

tokens for bounty members will not be blocked for sale on exchanges immediately after listing? I've seen similar limitations in other projects.
I hope we can sell the token right after the listing, at the moment I'm thinking of a quick profit
let's see what happens after the IEO ends. This will be the most relevant information

When IEO ends it's not as easy as you want it to be, most projects now are a waste of time and bounty hunters will feel ignored, that's the reality now and we have to accept it.
at the moment, it is difficult to determine the prospects of the token immediately after the completion of the investment collection, you may have to wait
baby5226

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 08:10:22 AM

I wonder what will be the initial cost of ArtPro tokens?  I hope the price will be really favorable for us.
I think it depends entirely on the development activity of the project and its results in the MVP view
fahad552

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 09:12:18 AM

I wonder what will be the initial cost of ArtPro tokens?  I hope the price will be really favorable for us.
I think it depends entirely on the development activity of the project and its results in the MVP view
as I understand it, the team is getting close to presenting their work, which is good
molly_me

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 11:09:59 AM

as I understand it, the team is getting close to presenting their work, which is good
Now it has nothing to do with the bounty campaign.  The main thing is that in the future, the payment of our remuneration takes place on time and without delay.
Boltred

Activity: 66

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 04:03:49 PM

at the moment, it is difficult to determine the prospects of the token immediately after the completion of the investment collection, you may have to wait
In any case, you have to wait, any token needs time to rise on the market.
Drift4589

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 05:08:57 PM

In any case, you have to wait, any token needs time to rise on the market.
everyone who is interested in making a profit will always store tokens longer than other users.
andrew_13

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 07:28:58 PM

When is listing planned?
blackkakfian

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 07:24:43 AM

for the first part of the bounty, which took place during the private sale, the distribution will also take place after the end of the IEO?
DEKIFOWO

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 08:16:20 AM

Many good artists were found thanks to this project!
benomar65

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 08:42:26 AM

for the first part of the bounty, which took place during the private sale, the distribution will also take place after the end of the IEO?
the team promised to distribute all awards after the completion of the token sale
DE_LUX

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 09:20:29 AM

Probably yes. Because most companies do just that.
Killerbitcoin

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 09:24:52 AM

and how does the project check the content that will participate in this bounty?
I understand that the verification process is the responsibility of the sheriffs of the platform on which the bounty is placed
Bounty0x provides reliable control of all content that is posted by participants of the campaign
very well, I think that the participants of generosity should not have questions if they will perform tasks efficiently
In my opinion, the conditions for completing tasks in the Bounty are absolutely simple.  Does anyone have difficulties with their implementation?
If difficulties arose, then we would have already been informed of this. At the moment, they can not be.
emmaabbey01

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 10:08:52 AM

the team promised to distribute all awards after the completion of the token sale
this is good, after all, the project has a lot of early  bounty participants. Everyone should be sure to receive tokens.
Boltred

Activity: 66

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 10:49:43 AM

and how does the project check the content that will participate in this bounty?
I understand that the verification process is the responsibility of the sheriffs of the platform on which the bounty is placed
Bounty0x provides reliable control of all content that is posted by participants of the campaign
very well, I think that the participants of generosity should not have questions if they will perform tasks efficiently
In my opinion, the conditions for completing tasks in the Bounty are absolutely simple.  Does anyone have difficulties with their implementation?
If difficulties arose, then we would have already been informed of this. At the moment, they can not be.
Of course, I would say that this is an ordinary Bounty campaign with the usual conditions.
Rayday001

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 11:30:07 AM

this is good, after all, the project has a lot of early  bounty participants. Everyone should be sure to receive tokens.
I think we all have nothing to worry about.  The development team consists of professionals, I am sure of these guys.
Killerbitcoin

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 01:32:29 PM

Of course, I would say that this is an ordinary Bounty campaign with the usual conditions.
there can be no talk of difficulties. I believe that everything is correctly calculated here.
baby5226

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 05:16:15 AM

I think we all have nothing to worry about.  The development team consists of professionals, I am sure of these guys.
the project is developing according to plan, so now there is no reason to doubt the competence of the team and the quality of the token distribution.
gabrieljony

Activity: 89

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 07:02:57 AM

will the token listing take place on two exchanges at once?
andrew_13

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 07:53:35 AM

Yes. I think that there will be no changes in this regard.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: