Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:12:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ArtPro - The Art of Blockchain  (Read 8893 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
fahad552

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 09:35:49 AM

and how does the project check the content that will participate in this bounty?
I understand that the verification process is the responsibility of the sheriffs of the platform on which the bounty is placed

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Boltred

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 03:36:00 PM

and how does the project check the content that will participate in this bounty?
I understand that the verification process is the responsibility of the sheriffs of the platform on which the bounty is placed
I think the team has its own verification methods, in any case, they will not pay for poorly performed work.
molly_me

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 03:40:19 PM

I still do not understand how much time after the end of the Bounty campaign we will receive our reward?
Most likely, tokens will be charged within a week.
Thank you, I still hope that we will not wait long for our reward.
all the participants in the Bounty campaign hope this, because no one likes to wait long.
there is a wish not just to receive the awards, but also to receive from it good profit. The team must continue to work on the project to make it happen.
Yes, we all hope for a further increase in the price of ArtPro coins.
Drift4589

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 04:19:52 PM

I think the team has its own verification methods, in any case, they will not pay for poorly performed work.
usually the conditions are simple and always easy to fulfill.
andrew_13

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 08:54:04 PM

I still do not understand how much time after the end of the Bounty campaign we will receive our reward?
Most likely, tokens will be charged within a week.
Thank you, I still hope that we will not wait long for our reward.
I also expect you, and I hope that we do not have to wait long.
Killerbitcoin

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 09:12:24 PM

Well, actually yes. But only many simply do not want to take on this responsibility.
blackkakfian

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 05:54:04 AM

that's right. ArtPro bounty conditions are good for me, I hope I can be useful for the project.
benomar65

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 07:07:16 AM

Bounty0x provides reliable control of all content that is posted by participants of the campaign
emmaabbey01

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 08:27:40 AM

Bounty0x provides reliable control of all content that is posted by participants of the campaign
very well, I think that the participants of generosity should not have questions if they will perform tasks efficiently
molly_me

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 02:34:42 PM

that's right. ArtPro bounty conditions are good for me, I hope I can be useful for the project.
The bounty is still active, you can still take part in this event.
Boltred

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 04:31:13 PM

very well, I think that the participants of generosity should not have questions if they will perform tasks efficiently
In my opinion, the conditions for completing tasks in the Bounty are absolutely simple.  Does anyone have difficulties with their implementation?
QwertyBUM

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 04:59:56 AM

Well, actually yes. But only many simply do not want to take on this responsibility.
I drew attention to this. I want to say that maybe it’s not worthwhile to pay direct attention to this. Maybe there will be updates in the near future.
fahad552

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 09:21:16 AM

tokens for bounty members will not be blocked for sale on exchanges immediately after listing? I've seen similar limitations in other projects.
Drift4589

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 10:08:11 PM

is there a referral program to participate in the bounty campaign?  If not, are you going to add it?
blackkakfian

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 07:38:13 AM

is there a referral program to participate in the bounty campaign?  If not, are you going to add it?
I did not see in the description of these conditions.  Bounty has been open for a long time I don't think they're going to add them now. 
benomar65

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 08:44:22 AM

tokens for bounty members will not be blocked for sale on exchanges immediately after listing? I've seen similar limitations in other projects.
I hope we can sell the token right after the listing, at the moment I'm thinking of a quick profit
emmaabbey01

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 09:38:40 AM

I hope we can sell the token right after the listing, at the moment I'm thinking of a quick profit
let's see what happens after the IEO ends. This will be the most relevant information
Boltred

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 12:01:38 PM

I did not see in the description of these conditions.  Bounty has been open for a long time I don't think they're going to add them now. 
I agree with you, now it just will not make any sense.  But we can just invite our friends to participate in the Bounty without using the referral program.
Rayday001

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 01:00:07 PM

let's see what happens after the IEO ends. This will be the most relevant information
I wonder what will be the initial cost of ArtPro tokens?  I hope the price will be really favorable for us.
DEKIFOWO

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 08:39:12 PM

a very promising token for bounty participants, I like it
Yes, really good conditions and great opportunities for receiving great rewards.
and the distribution of awards for the participants of the bounty will occur on the basis of total allocated pool, or for every campaign there is a certain amount of tokens?
the conditions are described on the bounty website
https://beta.bounty0x.io/hosts/ArtPro%20Platform
for Airdrop & Bug Bounty, the team has allocated 3%, and that's a good prospect for all bounty hunters.
Yes, this is not the largest percentage of funds allocated, but definitely any user can get a good reward.
the main thing is to take part in more options for the Bounty campaign, then the reward will be more.
I agree with you, but it must be high-quality content to the project was able to reward participants.
exactly. But quality content is also not easy to achieve. It takes a lot of effort to work on this project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: