Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:47:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ArtPro - The Art of Blockchain  (Read 8893 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Rayday001

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 02:48:55 PM

I have a question about transactions. How will payment be made and in what currency?
the ATP token will have advantages over other payment options for purchases.
Do you mean that when calculating with Atp coins, will the minimum commission amount be charged?
I think that developers should create such conditions for the token to be in demand
some of the platform's features will only be paid for with APT
some features?  I thought that any services on the platform would be paid using APT coins.
I thought so too.  In this case, for what purposes do we buy coins and earn them in the Bounty campaign?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
baby5226

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 08:06:07 AM

I have a question about transactions. How will payment be made and in what currency?
Do you mean that when calculating with Atp coins, will the minimum commission amount be charged?
I think that developers should create such conditions for the token to be in demand
some features?  I thought that any services on the platform would be paid using APT coins.
you're right, but as I understand, paintings can be bought using not only APT
gabrieljony

Activity: 89

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 09:39:32 AM

we'll see how this is accomplished, but I believe APT should be the main currency for ArtPro
fahad552

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 10:40:11 AM

airdrop only open to Twitter, Facebook and Telegram?
molly_me

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 03:27:20 PM

if I’m not mistaken, then yes, it is open only to these areas.
Boltred

Activity: 66

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 03:32:02 PM

we'll see how this is accomplished, but I believe APT should be the main currency for ArtPro
Of course, it will be convenient if we can use other coins, but of course the main currency should be APT.
Drift4589

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 11:18:44 PM

it seems to me that this is absolutely enough for Airdrop participants, any user can choose the appropriate option for participation.
blackkakfian

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 07:36:33 AM

it seems to me that this is absolutely enough for Airdrop participants, any user can choose the appropriate option for participation.
I agree with you, bounty ArtPro is pretty with a large list of categories to choose the best for yourself
benomar65

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 08:15:50 AM

I agree with you, bounty ArtPro is pretty with a large list of categories to choose the best for yourself
great Bounty. Now the main thing for me is to see the tokens in my wallet with a good profit  Cheesy
emmaabbey01

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 09:22:14 AM

that's exactly what I meant. Each work of art is valued in the viewer's native Fiat currency and in APT. But other functions will require APT
DEKIFOWO

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 10:22:49 AM

Payment will be in Bitcoin and project tokens, most likely. And so I did not find information about this.
DE_LUX

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 10:30:57 AM

Everything has its time. I think as soon as the topic goes beyond this, the developers without fail will come up with everything.
QwertyBUM

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 10:32:58 AM

What will be a number of advantages? Could you tell or give a link to the article?
andrew_13

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 10:37:37 AM

for the first part of the bounty, which took place during the private sale, the distribution will also take place after the end of the IEO?
Yes. I think that there will be no changes in this regard.
the team promises to make all payments at the same time. At the moment there is no other information.
well, if all payments are made at the same time.  Immediately all supporters will be able to get their rewards.
Everything goes without fail. All payments will be processed simultaneously. I think we have nothing to worry about in this case.
Killerbitcoin

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 10:56:56 AM

will the token listing take place on two exchanges at once?
What kind of exchanges are you talking about?
DE_LUX

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 11:00:17 AM

Will the bounty campaign be active for another month?
Well, in fact, the exact date for the end of the Bounty is not yet.  Therefore, it is quite possible the Bounty will last another month, and maybe more.
I'm sure we'll find out only after the launch of the last round of IEO.
Are there any dates when the last round will be? I did not find information about this.
by the end of the year, the platform should be launched, now the conditions correspond to the roadmap, I think that Q4 2019 is the time when the token should be traded on exchanges.
quite right, this is the last quarter of this year.  Accordingly, very soon we will see a fully working platform.
let's see when the IEO completion date will be announced to be sure of the launch string.
I can say that it will be at least a month in time. Maybe even more
DEKIFOWO

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 11:05:43 AM

Maybe you know what functions will be approximately with payment only in APT?
Boltred

Activity: 66

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 05:20:41 PM

Maybe you know what functions will be approximately with payment only in APT?
It is unlikely that it is now reliably known which functions will be paid by APT coins.  All the same, you need to wait for the launch of the platform.
Rayday001

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 11:24:58 PM

Will the bounty campaign be active for another month?
Well, in fact, the exact date for the end of the Bounty is not yet.  Therefore, it is quite possible the Bounty will last another month, and maybe more.
I'm sure we'll find out only after the launch of the last round of IEO.
Are there any dates when the last round will be? I did not find information about this.
by the end of the year, the platform should be launched, now the conditions correspond to the roadmap, I think that Q4 2019 is the time when the token should be traded on exchanges.
quite right, this is the last quarter of this year.  Accordingly, very soon we will see a fully working platform.
let's see when the IEO completion date will be announced to be sure of the launch string.
I can say that it will be at least a month in time. Maybe even more
most likely it will be longer than a month, because after the completion of sales, the launch of the platform will not be right away.
baby5226

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 07:37:47 AM

I think that the project offered optimal conditions for the bounty to benefit the project, and the participants were satisfied with the awards
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: