Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:09:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ArtPro - The Art of Blockchain  (Read 8893 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
gabrieljony

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 08:53:45 AM

will the token listing take place on two exchanges at once?
What kind of exchanges are you talking about?
about those who will add the APT token to the list after the completion of the token sale and bounty.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DEKIFOWO

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 10:07:00 AM

airdrop only open to Twitter, Facebook and Telegram?
Yes, so far only available on these social networks.
DE_LUX

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 10:13:17 AM

I have a question about transactions. How will payment be made and in what currency?
the ATP token will have advantages over other payment options for purchases.
Do you mean that when calculating with Atp coins, will the minimum commission amount be charged?
I think that developers should create such conditions for the token to be in demand
some of the platform's features will only be paid for with APT
Maybe you know what functions will be approximately with payment only in APT?
It is unlikely that it is now reliably known which functions will be paid by APT coins.  All the same, you need to wait for the launch of the platform.
Usually this information is given in the middle of the development of the platform. Therefore, they should have already given this information.
fahad552

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 10:14:42 AM

thank you, I understand now.  It will be good to get more free tokens.
blackkakfian

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 08:45:05 AM

about those who will add the APT token to the list after the completion of the token sale and bounty.
as I understand it, they can do this on  LAtoken and Exmarkets
benomar65

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 10:34:40 AM

I think that these are quite high-quality exchanges for those who want to sell their part of the tokens.
emmaabbey01

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 11:27:02 AM

I have a question about transactions. How will payment be made and in what currency?
the ATP token will have advantages over other payment options for purchases.
Do you mean that when calculating with Atp coins, will the minimum commission amount be charged?
I think that developers should create such conditions for the token to be in demand
some of the platform's features will only be paid for with APT
Maybe you know what functions will be approximately with payment only in APT?
It is unlikely that it is now reliably known which functions will be paid by APT coins.  All the same, you need to wait for the launch of the platform.
As far as I know, viewing the certificate of authenticity,  the AR app  and storage costs.
DEKIFOWO

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 02:16:23 PM

thank you, I understand now.  It will be good to get more free tokens.
Yes, for us it is a good bonus. You could say that.
QwertyBUM

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 02:19:19 PM

In my opinion, most likely yes. I think if something changes, then we are obliged to let the developers know about it.
andrew_13

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 02:29:34 PM

Do you plan to add a token to the Coinmarketkap in the near future?
Killerbitcoin

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 02:37:09 PM

It is clear, but it will be announced later as I believe. Now few provide the answer.
molly_me

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 04:52:03 PM

if I'm not mistaken they should have added an APT token to Coinmarketcap soon.
baby5226

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 07:00:16 AM

it seems to me that this process will be completed only after adding the token to the list of exchanges for trading.
blackkakfian

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 10:07:36 AM

excellent bounty categories to increase community interest in APT and encourage community early adopters
elishamasih

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 12:37:59 PM

the bounty website lists the completion date for the ArtPro bounty campaign. 29 days is not so much, waiting for the final stage.
Rayday001

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 01:42:45 PM

the bounty website lists the completion date for the ArtPro bounty campaign. 29 days is not so much, waiting for the final stage.
Well, now this date is not a secret.  We can say that we go to the finish line and will soon receive our rewards.
Drift4589

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 02:35:10 PM

Well, now this date is not a secret.  We can say that we go to the finish line and will soon receive our rewards.
that is, it means that sales will also end in 29 days?  There is still time to buy tokens for everyone who did not have time to do this.
QwertyBUM

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 03:42:59 PM

that is, it means that sales will also end in 29 days?  There is still time to buy tokens for everyone who did not have time to do this.
Yes, you still have enough time to buy a token.
Boltred

Activity: 66

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 10:41:19 PM

only you should understand that towards the end of sales you will not be able to get a bonus when buying tokens.
emmaabbey01

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 08:02:10 AM

only you should understand that towards the end of sales you will not be able to get a bonus when buying tokens.
all rounds that provided a bonus have already been closed. The last round is price $0.15 discount 0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: