Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:51:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When altcoin price increase  (Read 1686 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (28 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
alt-fire

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2019, 07:21:47 PM

I think that altcoins price will increase when BTC will growing up very high. But after it should be frozen at some position around 15K USD. Than altcoins will growing up.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ninja811

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 07:27:07 PM

It seems to me that in the conditions of high volatility of the cryptocurrency market, the price of altcoins should increase in the near future.
The market rises from the bottom and it is now clear that altcoins will follow Bitcoin.
Long-term prospects must come true.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 10:16:00 PM

US dollar control global market currency, same way Bitcoin has a major impact on Altcoin, ones BTC experience bull run, Altcoins tends to follow suit, thou many Altcoin has gone into extinction base on mismanagement of project fund, viable project are sure to be back on track when the bear market is over.
Juniness

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 11:00:40 PM

It seems to me that Altcoins this year will not show prices rise. I think that the price of Altcoins will also fall by 10-20% relative to Bitcoin.
Bitcoin domination can not grow all the time, look at the growth chart of bitcoin and altcoins and look at domination in 2017, now a similar situation and I think that the altcoins market will soon soar as in 2017 !

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
PLATO

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

Don't trust "BBOD The Best Futures Exchange"

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 12:59:55 AM

It seems to me that in the conditions of high volatility of the cryptocurrency market, the price of altcoins should increase in the near future.
The market rises from the bottom and it is now clear that altcoins will follow Bitcoin.
Long-term prospects must come true.

Altcoins will undoubtedly grow during this time period as most of all altcoins are very cheap and the investment may be good for your profits. I have invested in some major altcoins and am waiting to sell at a high price. There may still be a lot of difficulties in this market but I believe that crypto is still a very good investment in the long term and you can completely change your life if you choose the right time to invest.

All posts by me after 2012 were a compromised account. Probably by "BBOD The Best Futures Exchange". SORRY Y'ALL
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 04:33:30 AM

I think that altcoins price will increase when BTC will growing up very high. But after it should be frozen at some position around 15K USD. Than altcoins will growing up.
There is a second way, which almost no one talks about. This is an elimination for altcoins of the price dominance of bitcoin. No matter how good altcoin projects appear, the price dominance of bitcoin prevents altcoins from developing independently. We are talking about decentralization, and the cryptocurrency market is dominated by bitcoin. Of course, over time, the market itself will correct this. However, altcoins need to develop now. This is one of the biggest cryptocurrency issues.

SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 04:38:30 PM

This incident is due to the influence of investor confidence. when the price of bitcoin rises, many investors only focus on the coin, and altcoin is not attractive to them. Moreover, market conditions are not yet clear, so investors prefer to maintain the security of their funds. when bitcoin goes down, of course a lot of panic of altcoin holders, because when bitcoin goes up, altcoin doesn't follow the trend of btc
It was not like this in the past until we lost the security in the altcoin market, you know that apart from speculation, one more thing that use to affect the price of altcoins is people's mentality, in the past, when altcoin was still booming, people believe that when the price of bitcoin is rising, altcoin will also rise and when the price is dumping it also dumps.

What you see before is when altcoins starts to rise, people also quickly put money in altcoin, thereby actually making altcoin to rise, but ever since people lost interest in altcoins as a result of scammed projects and the attitude of some team to the projects by allowing it to die, they all relied on bitcoin as the only secured asset to have now and hold, as it is not being controlled by anyone, which makes it kind of independent.
prof7bit

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

https://youengine.io/

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2019, 05:21:08 PM

This incident is due to the influence of investor confidence. when the price of bitcoin rises, many investors only focus on the coin, and altcoin is not attractive to them. Moreover, market conditions are not yet clear, so investors prefer to maintain the security of their funds. when bitcoin goes down, of course a lot of panic of altcoin holders, because when bitcoin goes up, altcoin doesn't follow the trend of btc
It was not like this in the past until we lost the security in the altcoin market, you know that apart from speculation, one more thing that use to affect the price of altcoins is people's mentality, in the past, when altcoin was still booming, people believe that when the price of bitcoin is rising, altcoin will also rise and when the price is dumping it also dumps.

What you see before is when altcoins starts to rise, people also quickly put money in altcoin, thereby actually making altcoin to rise, but ever since people lost interest in altcoins as a result of scammed projects and the attitude of some team to the projects by allowing it to die, they all relied on bitcoin as the only secured asset to have now and hold, as it is not being controlled by anyone, which makes it kind of independent.
Today, Altcoins have begun a price shift. I think that in the fall, coins should win back 5-10% of the dominance in the cryptocurrency market from Bitcoin. I continue to invest in low-cap altcoins.

futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 06:25:06 AM

It seems to me that Altcoins this year will not show prices rise. I think that the price of Altcoins will also fall by 10-20% relative to Bitcoin.

Already the prices of altcoin lost their value compared to year beginning, I hope, in most cases the prices of altcoin will be at this stage until we see some altcoin recovery phase starts. Yes, you are right the prices of altcoin will recover their price in the next year.
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2019, 08:38:41 AM

When bitcoin price increasess, altcoin decreases. When bitcoin price decreases, altcoin decreases as well. In both case, altcoin suffers. When does altcoin price increases? Why market follow this behavior? Please share constructive reason behind this.
This is an old post already I noticed but anyway my opinion is because Bitcoin is the King of cryptocurrency and because of that, all cryptocurrency and tokens depend on the up and down of his price. Why? I believe it is because of the huge community the bitcoin is enjoying, they support bitcoin but they also see other coins worth to invest so when unfavorable news is surfacing about bitcoin, they anticipate the effect and the outcome is that they hide their money in stable coin. This is the time we see the bitcoin price is going down together with the other crypto coins. I do not believe that it is always the case of when bitcoin is down the altcoins price decreases as well.
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 11:02:12 AM

Already the prices of altcoin lost their value compared to year beginning, I hope, in most cases the prices of altcoin will be at this stage until we see some altcoin recovery phase starts. Yes, you are right the prices of altcoin will recover their price in the next year.

If you are currently looking on the market BTC dominance from 72% now it is on 70% which is a good sign for altcoins. There is a possibility of next bull run. Btc is stable at 10k mark which is also good so hopefully it will maintain the price then alts will start to grown and once it went back to at least 13k alt season will start
cryptoknightt

Activity: 1189
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 11:33:42 PM

altcoin prices can rise in price usually depends on the good news such as good news registered at exchange places that have high trading volumes such as binance exchange places will make altcoin prices rise, the good news in the form of development progress can also make altcoin prices rise.
thesosorr

Activity: 691
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 07:58:39 AM

if the market conditions are supposed to be we don't know what if the conditions are good and the opposite is true if the market conditions go down, if all we know, maybe it's easy to sell all the tokens or coins that are with us, of course we will with the conditions the market is good, then we send it to the market
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 11:42:43 AM

The movements of the last few days look promising for alts. BTC seems to be stable now around $10k, and alts had a big surge, led by ETH. Now they have fallen a bit as inevitably happens after a decent rise... but they are recovering already and look set for further gains.

Sendi blackspade team

Activity: 941
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 12:54:50 PM

if the market conditions are supposed to be we don't know what if the conditions are good and the opposite is true if the market conditions go down, if all we know, maybe it's easy to sell all the tokens or coins that are with us, of course we will with the conditions the market is good, then we send it to the market
we might not know when the increase happened precisely. but you can make predictions based on situations that occur in the market, if possible and you are lucky you can correctly find out. if it is only speculated that it is better to sell your assets when you have made a profit, it will be a safe investment.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 01:22:24 AM

The movements of the last few days look promising for alts. BTC seems to be stable now around $10k, and alts had a big surge, led by ETH. Now they have fallen a bit as inevitably happens after a decent rise... but they are recovering already and look set for further gains.

It will take some time to recover their prices, yesterday in Binance the total outcomes volume increased from 12000 BTC to 45000BTC, it means slowly the prices of outcomes are recovering in the market. That's why we need to wait patiently until we see some outcomes, growth in the market.

Everyone likes to invest when the market is trending up but recently the value of BTC is very volatile and constantly making investors feel unsafe when investing. I think the BTC price needs to be stable for a long time before altcoins can grow well because currently only the top coins have a good rise this month and other altcoins are still in a downtrend so we It is impossible to predict what will happen. Personally, I will still wait and do not participate in trading this year because the risk is huge for everyone

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 03:47:23 AM

Over the past week, ethereum has started to grow relatively quickly, rising from around $ 180 to today's price of $ 219. This is against the background of the fact that Bitcoin has remained relatively stable in price. Very good, considering that earlier this coin lost a lot, even compared to bitcoin. I hope that these are the first signs of the general rise of the cryptocurrency market, which many expect in the last quarter.

Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 06:02:33 AM

Over the past week, ethereum has started to grow relatively quickly, rising from around $ 180 to today's price of $ 219. This is against the background of the fact that Bitcoin has remained relatively stable in price. Very good, considering that earlier this coin lost a lot, even compared to bitcoin. I hope that these are the first signs of the general rise of the cryptocurrency market, which many expect in the last quarter.
ethereum price development is quite fast compared to other altcoin prices at this time. the market starts green, it's just that recovery is still quite slow. if ethereum prices can again reach prices above $ 350, I think the recovery in the price of altcoin will begin. in addition, the current price of bitcoin is not very good, or it can be said to be stable at $ 10xxx. it's likely that bitcoin dominance will decrease.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Oilacris

Activity: 3010
Merit: 613

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 11:01:15 PM

It will take some time to recover their prices, yesterday in Binance the total outcomes volume increased from 12000 BTC to 45000BTC, it means slowly the prices of outcomes are recovering in the market. That's why we need to wait patiently until we see some outcomes, growth in the market.

Everyone likes to invest when the market is trending up but recently the value of BTC is very volatile and constantly making investors feel unsafe when investing. I think the BTC price needs to be stable for a long time before altcoins can grow well because currently only the top coins have a good rise this month and other altcoins are still in a downtrend so we It is impossible to predict what will happen. Personally, I will still wait and do not participate in trading this year because the risk is huge for everyone
You would need to take risk if you do like to profit hence the price movement is the main reason why we do earn something.

We cant completely say that BTC price on a stable matter yet its always been volatile. we can say that its on sideways with minimal price movements
but anytime it can move out unexpectedly. Price movements doesnt correlate anytime between btc and alts that's why we should be careful on making entry points.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1043
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 11:56:26 PM

Even the expert of trading and been doing this activity for so long cannot provide a serious answer. Everything in here was only speculative opinions, and with respect to altcoin price increase its definitely unpredictable. Hopefully next year there's a great news for all crypto and we will see the reality for all of those good words coming out from every person.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: