Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:36:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐CoinsPaid - Crypto Processing and wallet you can rely on  (Read 3939 times)
Dua

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 03:11:16 PM

Has anyone already tested the testnet Bitcoin wallet?  How do you rate this wallet?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Oksan89

Activity: 434
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 03:54:34 PM

So many partners you have, but what are your long term goals? Do you want to become number 1 in crypto processing?

Hello, coino.org.
Sure, we want to be the best!

What about long term goals: 3,000,000 CoinsPaid wallet users and 700 clients of the cryptocurrency processing in Q2 2020  Cool

Check coino.org
This domain for sale.
"This premium domain name is available for purchase!"

700 clients good result Smiley

But I think Coino is not the same as CoinsPaid )

CoinsPaid (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 04:38:29 PM

Has anyone already tested the testnet Bitcoin wallet?  How do you rate this wallet?

Hello, Dua.

You can also test it, just what you need is to apply by filling in the contact form on coinspaid.com or send an email to get@coinspaid.com. Our managers will contact you as soon as possible.

WEBSITE | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM CHAT | TELEGRAM CHANNEL | YOUTUBE | INSTAGRAM | REDDIT
SSend3r

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2019, 07:48:20 PM

Hello, Dua.

You can also test it, just what you need is to apply by filling in the contact form on coinspaid.com or send an email to get@coinspaid.com. Our managers will contact you as soon as possible.

WEBSITE | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM CHAT | TELEGRAM CHANNEL | YOUTUBE | INSTAGRAM | REDDIT

Thank you for the information, I will make the same.

rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 09:45:31 PM

Hello, Dua.

Is it something like going through a KYC procedure?  Should we share personal information?
CoinsPaid (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 07:59:18 AM
Last edit: January 21, 2020, 08:33:41 AM by mprep

Hello, Dua.

Is it something like going through a KYC procedure?  Should we share personal information?

To use our service your company must be legit, with real employees. It belongs to business account. Information about personal account will be shared soon, also like information about KYC for it.

Which currencies can be used on CoinsPaid?

Besides an array of advanced features like a proven wallet system, which is used by Kaspersky-audited SaaS for crypto exchange, partnerships with reputable companies like Changelly, GAP600 and Crystal, 24/7 support, CoinsPaid offers over 50 coins (BTC, BCH, LTC, ETH, ETC, XMR, XRP, ZEC, NEO, ADA, DOGE, DASH, USDT), including stable- and altcoins, as well as ERC-20 tokens. We also welcome Euros with open arms, for which we have a banking system that handles deposits and withdrawals in EUR.   

Integration of credit card plus most commonly used e-money services is coming. When we introduce them to our platform, you’ll be the first to know!

Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 03:26:25 PM

great universal wallet!  And the most pleasant feature is the ability to use the euro, this makes your wallet even more convenient.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 03:50:18 PM

great universal wallet!  And the most pleasant feature is the ability to use the euro, this makes your wallet even more convenient.
If you add even more currencies, it will be much more convenient to use it. So everything is still to come.
Oksan89

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 06:59:53 PM

Has anyone already tested the testnet Bitcoin wallet?  How do you rate this wallet?

Hello, Dua.

Is it something like going through a KYC procedure?  Should we share personal information?

To use our service your company must be legit, with real employees. It belongs to business account. Information about personal account will be shared soon, also like information about KYC for it.
that is, only business accounts can use your wallet?

There is nothing written about this. I think it is option for all users.

CoinsPaid (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 07:49:58 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2020, 08:33:59 AM by mprep

Hello, Dua.

that is, only business accounts can use your wallet?

There is nothing written about this. I think it is option for all users.

Hello, friends!

Personal account will be available at Q4 2019. Business account is for processing service, not wallet.

Review from Jalan Pintas

Take a look, dear Indonesian friends!  Cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFrhPlguU-U&t=15s

SSend3r

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2019, 09:48:49 PM

Review from Jalan Pintas

Take a look, dear Indonesian friends!  Cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFrhPlguU-U&t=15s

Its great news for Asia.

Trader_13

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 10:29:42 PM

Who knows what number will be the pre-sale of tokens in the project?
OddEvenBets.com

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2019, 01:05:56 AM

Hello, I see your project accept gambling. Can I connect my site? How much cost?

███████████████████████████████████████
OddEvenBets - it's not my domain now! I lost it.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
CoinsPaid (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 08:00:15 AM
Last edit: January 21, 2020, 08:34:12 AM by mprep

Who knows what number will be the pre-sale of tokens in the project?

Hello, Trader_13.
We are not talking about fundraising now. We will post all the related information soon.
Please, follow our news!

Hello, I see your project accept gambling. Can I connect my site? How much cost?

Hello, OddEvenBets.com.
Nice to meet you.

Sure, you can connect your website. We consider each request individually.
To submit your request please dm me or fulfill special form here or send us e-mail: get@coinspaid.com

Oksan89

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 02:27:25 PM

Hello, OddEvenBets.com.
Nice to meet you.

To submit your request please dm me or fulfill special form here or send us e-mail: get@coinspaid.com

And what is the price ?

ArbuZZ

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 03:11:46 PM

Hello, OddEvenBets.com.
Nice to meet you.

And what is the price ?

dude, hwat price? I think this is free option (fees)! right?
CoinsPaid (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 04:43:52 PM

And what is the price ?

dude, hwat price? I think this is free option (fees)! right?

Guys, price is individual for every project, please dm me if you want to connect our processing

I think the price is negotiated individually with each client.

You are right, mate
Thank you
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 05:33:43 PM

Do you already have clients who have connected their sites to your platform?  Can I find out the names of these sites?
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 07:39:16 PM

Do you already have clients who have connected their sites to your platform?  Can I find out the names of these sites?
What kind of sites are you talking about? Since I do not see what exactly the developers had to add.
SSend3r

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2019, 08:14:45 PM

Hello, OddEvenBets.com.
Nice to meet you.

And what is the price ?
I think the price is negotiated individually with each client.

I will make the order to you through e-mail, waiting
 for the answer.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: