Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:16:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐CoinsPaid - Crypto Processing and wallet you can rely on  (Read 3938 times)
CoinsPaid (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 07:36:18 AM

CoinsPaid affiliate program

Becoming our partner is the simplest way to start earning together. You can help your friends or business partners to extend their business by getting a lot of CoinsPaid advantages:

🔹Instant deposits for blockchain payments

🔹Comprehensive financial reporting

🔹Streamlined and intuitive API and low prices

🔹Tech support 24/7

🔹More than 50 crypto-currencies and many other features.

Coinspaid is glad to present a special affiliate system, which is named as CryptoRocket. It is an option when your friends sign up using your referral link and you can get up to 15% of their transaction fees.

WEBSITE | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM CHAT | TELEGRAM CHANNEL | YOUTUBE | INSTAGRAM | REDDIT
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
OddEvenBets.com

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2019, 08:22:51 AM

CoinsPaid affiliate program

Becoming our partner is the simplest way to start earning together. You can help your friends or business partners to extend their business by getting a lot of CoinsPaid advantages:

🔹Instant deposits for blockchain payments

🔹Comprehensive financial reporting

🔹Streamlined and intuitive API and low prices

🔹Tech support 24/7

🔹More than 50 crypto-currencies and many other features.

Coinspaid is glad to present a special affiliate system, which is named as CryptoRocket. It is an option when your friends sign up using your referral link and you can get up to 15% of their transaction fees.

WEBSITE | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM CHAT | TELEGRAM CHANNEL | YOUTUBE | INSTAGRAM | REDDIT

Affiliate program is good! Smiley 15% is very high! cool dude!

███████████████████████████████████████
OddEvenBets - it's not my domain now! I lost it.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Greattoken

Activity: 152
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 09:16:24 AM

I know softswiss company as a very reliable one. That's why I sure that coinspaid is worth of attention. Good luck, guys

🚀 BumpToTOP.com 🚀 Dominate the Search Results with AI-Powered Link Building Packages 🚀
nerttor

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 12:27:23 PM

Who is eligible to participate in the referral program?

Those users who have made a firm decision to cooperate with the CoinsPaid service can register their account in the system and apply for participation in the long-term partner program of Crypto.
Are there any additional requirements for these users?  let's say a certain amount in the account or use of the wallet for a certain time, etc.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
zzortyx

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 10:14:09 AM

It is good that the service provides various loyalty programs for users. So you can attract more customers. But most users will primarily pay to the usability.

ArbuZZ

Activity: 92

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 01:36:37 PM

I know softswiss company as a very reliable one. That's why I sure that coinspaid is worth of attention. Good luck, guys

softswiss is reliable? is it joke mate? Grin
zzortyx

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 01:40:33 PM

It is good that the service provides various loyalty programs for users. So you can attract more customers. But most users will primarily pay to the usability.
The simplicity and convenience of the interface for some users plays an important role. During transactions, it is not possible to search for necessary functionals for a long time
For me it is also important, perhaps even more important than participation in referal programs. first of all if I'm going to use the wallet myself. and referals are secondary

CoinsPaid (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 03:55:48 PM

Who is eligible to participate in the referral program?
Anyone who wants to earn money can take part.

Are there any additional requirements for these users?  let's say a certain amount in the account or use of the wallet for a certain time, etc.
For now there is no any additional requirements.

Is it possible to combine cooperation at the same time, that is, to be a customer of a service (seller) and register in a referral program?
Yes, you can get rewards from both programs.

softswiss is reliable? is it joke mate? Grin
I don’t quite understand you. Can you rephrase your question?

In what format will the user be notified that his hot wallet has reached the maximum limit?
There is no such function. But if this is important for you - contact the support team, we will come up with something!

Are you planning to implement the conversion of coins into dollars? Since the dollar plays a dominant role as a means of international settlement.
Perhaps in the future such a function will be available.
ArbuZZ

Activity: 92

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 08:02:12 AM

The simplicity and convenience of the interface for some users plays an important role. During transactions, it is not possible to search for necessary functionals for a long time
For me it is also important, perhaps even more important than participation in referal programs. first of all if I'm going to use the wallet myself. and referals are secondary

I agree with you. In situations where you need to quickly transfer funds there is no time to deal with interface difficulties

Right, if easy interface, easy get new players and users!
farraddy

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 01:46:49 PM

As for me, this is the best option BTC and ETH. Most people bet on this particular currency.
Of course most transactions will probably take place in BTC and ETH but the ability to support other coins to someone will also be useful. and they can add other altcoins.
According to many analysts, the highest rating of cryptocurrencies by market capitalization is Bitcoin and over time it will wipe out altcoins.

I agree. Now the dominance of bitcoin in the crypto market is more than 70%. But wallet support for other coins should also be there. This gives more convenience to users.

Also, in order to capture a larger market share, and thus attract more users, CoinsPaid is “obligated” to support other cryptocurrencies
In this matter, the team should focus on user requests. It is possible that too many coins in the wallet will lead to a deterioration in ease of use.

trakjis

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 07:33:46 AM

As for me, this is the best option BTC and ETH. Most people bet on this particular currency.
Of course most transactions will probably take place in BTC and ETH but the ability to support other coins to someone will also be useful. and they can add other altcoins.
According to many analysts, the highest rating of cryptocurrencies by market capitalization is Bitcoin and over time it will wipe out altcoins.

I agree. Now the dominance of bitcoin in the crypto market is more than 70%. But wallet support for other coins should also be there. This gives more convenience to users.

Also, in order to capture a larger market share, and thus attract more users, CoinsPaid is “obligated” to support other cryptocurrencies
In this matter, the team should focus on user requests. It is possible that too many coins in the wallet will lead to a deterioration in ease of use.

A personal wallet is designed to support 50 types of coins. I think the developers took into account all the nuances
CoinsPaid (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 08:34:03 AM

The ability to accept payments in cryptocurrency becomes a significant competitive advantage for businesses.

Cryptocurrencies are becoming an inextricable part of our society and actively permeate all the spheres of our lives. Last year, Thomas Frey predicted that by 2030, cryptocurrencies would replace 25% of fiat assets. And because of such a rather favorable trend in the market, its players are creating new multifunctional solutions for using cryptocurrency and blockchain technology.

CoinsPaid is also designed to simplify your business processes. We provide business with access to all the best features blockchain can give:

🔹Safe operations (continuous monitoring, KYC and KYB, 100% of funds stored in cold storage)

🔹Instant transactions

🔹Seamless crypto-fiat exchange

🔹Multicurrency deposits in a wide array of cryptocurrencies

🔹A reliable service with years in the business and leading security.

Become a part of the new digital world!

farraddy

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 10:57:49 AM

A personal wallet is designed to support 50 types of coins. I think the developers took into account all the nuances
I think that 50 coins is enough to meet the needs of most users. After all, this isn't a exchange. and most hold cryptocurrency in the top 5-10 coins.

zzortyx

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 08:21:54 AM

Each project has its own strategic plan, and if the project is prematurely scaled and the workload associated with it, can the team overcome it?
I think that this is also the problem of multicurrency wallets. Indeed, if the coin project, which is supported by the CoinsPaid will be to experience problems with the transaction, whether this be solved somehow for users CoinsPaid?

nerttor

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 12:47:29 PM

Now the dominance of bitcoin has weakened a bit and people began to show interest in some altcoins. Therefore, a multi-currency wallet will be more convenient because the market situation can change and users can switch to other coins depending on the flowing prices.

MrCrank

Activity: 1336
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 04:07:41 PM

My offer: make fees lower and minimal amount of deposit, it will be better for players.
trakjis

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 06:13:57 PM

My offer: make fees lower and minimal amount of deposit, it will be better for players.
And so, transactions between users of the CoinsPaid service are carried out without commission. Where is even lower?!
tamar3

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 06:36:49 PM

I think that 50 coins is enough to meet the needs of most users. After all, this isn't a exchange. and most hold cryptocurrency in the top 5-10 coins.

And such a small number of coins is enough to pay for services. CoinsPaid, I think, strive to satisfy the requests of the maximum number of users
nshrd

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

the moon

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 06:51:28 PM

Now the dominance of bitcoin has weakened a bit and people began to show interest in some altcoins. Therefore, a multi-currency wallet will be more convenient because the market situation can change and users can switch to other coins depending on the flowing prices.

let's hope that altcoins come to life ...
I did not dare to buy yet, since there are many stocks left from the bounty of the campaigns
such products are useful, and I think they will find their place in the crypt

tamar3

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 06:23:31 AM

let's hope that altcoins come to life ...
I did not dare to buy yet, since there are many stocks left from the bounty of the campaigns
such products are useful, and I think they will find their place in the crypt
Altcoins go up, the market comes to life. I see the prospect of investing in developing projects that have an adequate idea
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: