Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:26:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐CoinsPaid - Crypto Processing and wallet you can rely on  (Read 3938 times)
farraddy

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 08:52:19 AM

We'll see, but I think that altcoins will always be interesting to users although not all of course. But the demand for multicurrency wallets will always be relevant.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trakjis

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 12:20:10 PM

We'll see, but I think that altcoins will always be interesting to users although not all of course. But the demand for multicurrency wallets will always be relevant.

Altcoins maintain a balance in the cryptocurrency market, their existence is also very significant. While they are functioning and in truth the need for multi-wallets will grow
CoinsPaid (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 08:36:58 PM

Each project has its own strategic plan, and if the project is prematurely scaled and the workload associated with it, can the team overcome it?
Of course, the team without any problems will be able to overcome this complexity.

I think that this is also the problem of multicurrency wallets. Indeed, if the coin project, which is supported by the CoinsPaid will be to experience problems with the transaction, whether this be solved somehow for users CoinsPaid?
Technical support, will always help to solve any problem.

And so, transactions between users of the CoinsPaid service are carried out without commission. Where is even lower?!
On the one hand it’s unbelievable, but on the other hand it’s really true!
zzortyx

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 08:20:16 AM

I think that this is also the problem of multicurrency wallets. Indeed, if the coin project, which is supported by the CoinsPaid will be to experience problems with the transaction, whether this be solved somehow for users CoinsPaid?

Thanks for answering. It is important for users that technical support responds to their requests as quickly as possible. But the best thing would be for users not to have to ask for help. to make your service always work as well as possible.

trakjis

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 08:44:01 AM

Thanks for answering. It is important for users that technical support responds to their requests as quickly as possible. But the best thing would be for users not to have to ask for help. to make your service always work as well as possible.

Sometimes users turn to support for help due to their lack of knowledge of how to use one or another service. Indeed, let the service work without any difficulties
tamar3

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 11:40:48 AM

While launching the beta version of the wallet, technical support will have a lot of work
CoinsPaid (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 05:45:25 PM

Thank you for kind words, If you have urgent questions feel free to use our telegram chat for faster reply https://t.me/CoinsPaid_Chat
zzortyx

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 10:20:05 AM

Sometimes users turn to support for help due to their lack of knowledge of how to use one or another service. Indeed, let the service work without any difficulties
Well, to understand the functions of the wallet for the experienced user I think will not be difficult. But newbies should be able to apply to support,  is normal.

paxswerr

Merit: 12

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 01:12:19 PM

My offer: make fees lower and minimal amount of deposit, it will be better for players.
Probably the project team has set not very high fees, but the reduction of fees will attract more users. I agree too.
coino.org

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 05:48:32 PM

What is your fees for crypto processing? I am going to organise a small business and wanna acept crypto currency, so I am curious about your fees for processing
trakjis

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 08:36:56 PM

My offer: make fees lower and minimal amount of deposit, it will be better for players.
Probably the project team has set not very high fees, but the reduction of fees will attract more users. I agree too.

Service cannot work empty. Low fees are normal, abnormal when the fees for cloudy high
CoinsPaid (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 08:55:51 AM
Last edit: January 21, 2020, 08:43:40 AM by mprep

What is your fees for crypto processing? I am going to organise a small business and wanna acept crypto currency, so I am curious about your fees for processing

Hello, coino.org.
Nice to meet you.

We consider each request individually.
To submit your request please dm me or fulfill special form here or send us e-mail: get@coinspaid.com

Gambling – Expertise of CoinsPaid

Nowadays cryptocurrencies are not odd anymore. Instead, they have become an efficient solution for affordable and simple payments. CoinsPaid has a large experience in three basic areas: firstly, iGaming, secondly, the e-commerce industry, and thirdly, crypto payment solutions  as part of traditional PSP.

Trading and iGaming

CoinPaid focuses its attention on two industries: trading and gambling. We never stop monitoring, assessing and implementing the functionality meeting both basic and unique needs and demands of trading and gambling businesses, as well as their users.

What do we do?

-        We take care of your transaction security and transparency.
-        We let you use various payment currencies.
-        Transactions are confirmed instantly.
-        Payments are simplified and automated.
-        We have established cooperative relations with leading liquidity providers.

WEBSITE | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM CHAT | TELEGRAM CHANNEL | YOUTUBE | INSTAGRAM | REDDIT

Take a look, Ladies and Gents!

CoinsPaid supports exchange crypto to 15 fiat currencies for our merchants on-the-fly: EUR, USD, CAD, SEK, AUD, NOK, CHF, RUB, CNY, JPY, NZD, MXN, ARS, BRL and GBP.

Payment Solution Providers – Expertise of CoinsPaid

Payment gateways are known to process large volumes of transactions carried out by all types of companies and business entities. CoinsPaid realizes what level of service is expected from it and is ready to guarantee it.

We are sure that the simultaneous use of crypto and fiat currency solutions generates an effective approach to cryptocurrency adoption among end users, this being our main goal. In order to do this, we offer our clients to use a required set of functions, e.g., instant confirmation of transactions, funds security and transparency, extended invoicing functionality (for business, retail), and instant fiat-crypto exchange, etc.

We have been working on the crypto payment market for years and our experience enables us to offer great efficient solutions and realize what steps to make to develop on the market.

WEBSITE | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM CHAT | TELEGRAM CHANNEL | YOUTUBE | INSTAGRAM | REDDIT
Kibercript

Activity: 144

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 07:37:56 PM

How exactly does a project differ from many similar ones?
ArbuZZ

Activity: 92

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 09:52:04 AM

Hello guy, could you add russian language to your web site and project?
k1berking

Activity: 66

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 12:16:49 PM

and what does the translator not suit you?
farraddy

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 03:50:47 PM

If they support the exchange of crypto to fiat currency, then ideally the languages of these national currencies should be present. Of course not all at once, but I hope that it can be done.

trakjis

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 04:04:25 PM

If they support the exchange of crypto to fiat currency, then ideally the languages of these national currencies should be present. Of course not all at once, but I hope that it can be done.
English is considered international and it is very familiar to most users, but perhaps in the future the team will add several languages
tamar3

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 07:44:25 AM

https://i.imgur.com/krAMPKU.png

Gambling – Expertise of CoinsPaid

Nowadays cryptocurrencies are not odd anymore. Instead, they have become an efficient solution for affordable and simple payments. CoinsPaid has a large experience in three basic areas: firstly, iGaming, secondly, the e-commerce industry, and thirdly, crypto payment solutions  as part of traditional PSP.

Trading and iGaming

CoinPaid focuses its attention on two industries: trading and gambling. We never stop monitoring, assessing and implementing the functionality meeting both basic and unique needs and demands of trading and gambling businesses, as well as their users.

What do we do?

-        We take care of your transaction security and transparency.
-        We let you use various payment currencies.
-        Transactions are confirmed instantly.
-        Payments are simplified and automated.
-        We have established cooperative relations with leading liquidity providers.

The service really has rich experience in the crypto industry, I hope this will turn out to be a quality solution for users Wink
farraddy

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 09:04:54 AM

English is considered international and it is very familiar to most users, but perhaps in the future the team will add several languages
I agree that everyone who deals with cryptocurrency should know English in one way or another. But adding other languages to the interface would add convenience to users.

OddEvenBets.com

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2019, 09:51:57 AM

I agree that everyone who deals with cryptocurrency should know English in one way or another. But adding other languages to the interface would add convenience to users.

Yeah, You need know that russian players have most shares in this industry.

███████████████████████████████████████
OddEvenBets - it's not my domain now! I lost it.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: