Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:03:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IEO is much effective than ICO nowadays.  (Read 2468 times)
AlaEhBTC

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 12:05:13 AM

I think its the shift of a new era in terms of offering and I think IEO is starting to make a difference. A lot of investors experienced nightmares in ICO that is why they are moving in a new way with less scam.
Exidous

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 01:39:13 AM

People are very smart and wise now. They are now thinking very carefully before to invest so the chance of being lose is now decreased. I invest on some IEO and now its successful, Now I am waiting to list the token on the exchange. My mind is still worrying if this token will be listed or not.
If you have participated in IEO projects then you don't need to pay much attention to the time listed because you will surely be able to sell that coin in the earliest time. Most of the current IEO projects are profitable for investors but only top exchanges can do this because big exchanges have large amounts of money to pump that coin. I think this is a very effective and smart strategy and choosing a big exchange join IEO is something you should do in the near future.
ansarose1

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 01:45:36 AM

Maybe some investors may say that IEO was better than ICO where in my thoughts its just the same, its just an upgrade thing of ICO. The main problem is if you invest in an IEO, where it is subjected to a success, you would wait for it to be listed on that exchange where IEO takes place, but what if it is not being listed? That's the consequence out there.
OasisDre

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 02:20:37 AM

IEO is better than ICO in terms of raising funds more effectively through exchanges and if the exchange is a very popular exchange it will easily create better awareness for the IEO project which always results in quick token sell out.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Denongels

Activity: 812

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 04:04:28 AM

for listing problem on exchange, indeed for laoken it is very strange, I suggest avoiding launchpad and looking for a more quality launchpad for example Kucoin or Gate.io or exchange that has high glory (Binance, Bitfinex) but of course for this launchpad  the investment minimum is very large but guaranteed.

Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 04:19:15 AM

for listing problem on exchange, indeed for laoken it is very strange, I suggest avoiding launchpad and looking for a more quality launchpad for example Kucoin or Gate.io or exchange that has high glory (Binance, Bitfinex) but of course for this launchpad  the investment minimum is very large but guaranteed.
The minimum investment only applied in the major exchange like binance or bitfinex, but the medium exchange site like gate.io is not putting a minimum amount to invest but gate.io used tier as its mechanism to determine the position of each investors that wanna participate in the IEO. but IEO is more effective these days. gate.io as an exchange site with the best return from its IEO sale.
anggaem

Activity: 672

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2019, 04:59:14 AM

Good day everyone, I've been back here and now there is a lot of new things here. Also about the funds raising strategy. Nowadays IEO is the most very effective fund raising today. Also because the exchange holds the token and they distributed after the token sale. And also this kind of token sale is favor to an exchange. But I saw some errors or false about IEO. There is token sale for example on LATOKEN exchange, That exchange (LATOKEN) sell the token (IEO) but in the end they will not list on their exchange so for me that is not good. What if the token is sold out? And its not listed on that exchange mentioned. So how the traders/investors will get the profit? Also very risky right? What do you think guys?
yeah IEO is better than ICO, investors feel safer because the coin has been confirmed to direct the listing in the exchange, but if the coin is not listed in the exchange then I think it is the same as ICO. but I guess it could be the desire of the team to delay the listing time.

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 05:53:13 AM

It is too early to come to a conclusion that IEO's are much effective than ICOs.  IEO has been in action for just some few months now comparing to ICO which had been in operation for years now, you can't stand on just these few months to rate the progress.  IEO has a long way to go before we can somehow say that its quiet effective than ICO...
You're right, it's too early to say that the IEO is better. It's just that the IEO is better at attracting market interest by giving confidence that the token or coin is ready to be traded on the exchange. The availability of tokens or coins that are ready in the market will make investors more interested, even though it is not a guarantee that the price will soar, investors must still be careful and conduct an in-depth analysis of the project from the token or coin.

I don't think it's too early to say the IEO is better than the ICO, because for now it's no longer the ICO era. Well, I mean everything has its own time. Moreover ICO is now being littered with scammers and has reduced investor interest. The effectiveness of ICO or IEO cannot be judged by the length of time they exist, but is judged by its development. And now I see the development of the IEO is far better than ICO, this proves that Investors are more interested in the IEO.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
leea-1334

Activity: 2268
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 06:17:19 AM

Yeah, it is and we have to admit that and i think most of the projects will move to ieos as soon as they realize that ieo at good platform does boost investors confidence, secondly it makes investment easy as you do not have to move funds to third party or anyother wallet so IEOs are here to stay and i think this trend will grow in coming months.

Effectiveness in terms of raising funds, for sure. But it is still not guaranteed,,, I have seen now a few IEOs only get a small percentage of fills, especially the silly ones at yobit for example!

Projects will move to IEOs but hopefully the exchanges do not get greedy and implement the strictest due diligence. Not that it will really help to reduce the scams,,,

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
mcnocon2

Activity: 616
Merit: 18

📱CARTESI 📱INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 12:52:44 PM

Good day everyone, I've been back here and now there is a lot of new things here. Also about the funds raising strategy. Nowadays IEO is the most very effective fund raising today. Also because the exchange holds the token and they distributed after the token sale. And also this kind of token sale is favor to an exchange. But I saw some errors or false about IEO. There is token sale for example on LATOKEN exchange, That exchange (LATOKEN) sell the token (IEO) but in the end they will not list on their exchange so for me that is not good. What if the token is sold out? And its not listed on that exchange mentioned. So how the traders/investors will get the profit? Also very risky right? What do you think guys?
Yes that is true and there are some instances that the team decided to conduct an IEO on that exchange and announce that they will get listed there right after the IEO but in the end they decided not to list on that exchange. I've faced 3-4 projects that have done this and the most common problem is the exchange violated something on the contract and add some rules that are not written on the signed contract.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 02:13:22 PM

For IEOs I would say every new thing when launches brighten for sometime but gradually we understand whether it will continue to succeed or not. No doubt IEOs is doing much better than ICOs nowadays but in my opinion IEOs also not a guarantee the success of any project. The project launches on Top exchanges easily sell their coins through IEOs, on the other hand, those who launch their IEOs on unpopular exchanges are failing So its an overall mix response of IEO effectiveness than ICOs.

junkerr

Activity: 1022

Meta4uStake.io

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 02:20:36 PM

for the time being maybe IEO is indeed more effective than ICO because investor confidence in the ICO project has declined. but in the history of achievement that has been obtained, ICO is still the best and most successful way to raise funds.

Shadidalam1111

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 02:36:17 PM

what is IEO, IEO means the initial exchange offering so that mean that if any project launch there coin or token through exchange that we already know then it would be great deal but there is class define what exchange they are choosing perhaps it's good deal for any buyer who bought token directly through exchange without having concern of listing an exchange.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 02:47:10 PM

still depends on the ieo  . there will always be weaker ieo's out there but there is also stronger ico's  .

the number of ico compare to the number of ieo were only big enough and most of those numbers are considered as failed or weak   .

thats the reason why people think that ieo's are more good enough in terms of investment   .
daniel002
Copper Member

Activity: 382
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 03:02:35 PM

IEO is not open to the public. You’ll have to be a user of the hosting exchange to participate in the token sale. While ICO allows any contributors to buy the token for sale by sending funds into a specific address, IEO requires contributors/users to buy the token with the exchange’s accounts. IEO can gain popularity or big investors when the exchange is also big and popular. That is why IEO is better than ICOs.
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 03:14:45 PM

Some times you are right. But i think ICO was better because some false exchanger came into market that team contract with them and after token sell they vanish from market. So i think this is a great problem for crypto market. But if it don't does IEO is better as it directly involved for token sell.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 03:58:00 PM

still depends on the ieo  . there will always be weaker ieo's out there but there is also stronger ico's  .

the number of ico compare to the number of ieo were only big enough and most of those numbers are considered as failed or weak   .

thats the reason why people think that ieo's are more good enough in terms of investment   .
IEO projects cannot always live in the hype of exchanges, they may live on the hype of the exchange at the particular time they were established for a while, but their strength will also be tested after they have successfully launched the project, majority of these IEO project usually see their early breakthrough of fund because of the believe of investors in the exchanges that held them, but what about the real case of the project?

Even if binance had done it thorough investigation to see that the project being proposed will have a real use case, but there is no way that they can test the passion of the team and the strength o the team to see if they will be able to continue the project in future. So IEO too is not completely to be relied  on too much.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 706

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 05:30:27 PM

Good day everyone, I've been back here and now there is a lot of new things here. Also about the funds raising strategy. Nowadays IEO is the most very effective fund raising today. Also because the exchange holds the token and they distributed after the token sale. And also this kind of token sale is favor to an exchange.

snip
Honestly I do not care which method is the best for the developers to raise money, that is their problem, as an investor your problem is to identify a good project that has a real use case and that can eventually become popular among the members of the community, now some may say that it is important that the developers get enough money to develop their projects and that's true but most the time they ask for too much money.

If satoshi could develop bitcoin and not ask a single dollar from anyone why should the developers of a coin that is more limited in scope need 10 or 20 million dollars to develop their project? That doesn't really make sense to me.
jackblacksparrow

Activity: 308

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2019, 06:17:21 PM

Of course, at the moment IEO projects are much better and more profitable than ICO projects, because there is much less fraud in IEO now

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 02:13:54 AM

It is more effective because IEO listed on the exchange, and if it listed on the top exchange, it will be sold out very quick.
I think it is because many investors trust their exchange so they are willing to buying the IEO.
IEO is reduce scam projects in crypto because they need to be researched by the exchange.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████