Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:39:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IEO is much effective than ICO nowadays.  (Read 2468 times)
robattfield

Activity: 783
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 05:04:17 AM

OP talking about the good side of IEO compared to ICO and not about risking both, both IEO and ICO are fundraising types that have resonated in the market. According to the OP, the IEO will be more effective, i think it is not wrong, not completely true because IEOs only on good exchanges have the potential to bring great returns to investors, if as IEO projects on LA, P2pb2b, consbit,... i believe in the failure of those projects in this field.
atamism

Activity: 463
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 05:43:24 AM

I don’t know what is the difference of IEO and ICO, because before we only participate in ICO and then i stopped for 1 year and a half. Then IEO was born, it seems that IEO is much effective than ICO just like what everybody said, I guess I’m gonna participate one of these days.

Jeger.Kiting

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 07:04:48 AM

I don’t know what is the difference of IEO and ICO, because before we only participate in ICO and then i stopped for 1 year and a half. Then IEO was born, it seems that IEO is much effective than ICO just like what everybody said, I guess I’m gonna participate one of these days.

The difference between IEO and ICO is, IEO system that all Investor funds are fully held by the exchange, depending on the project they want to list on which exchange they want, either big exchange or small exchange, and all funds will be raised until the end of the campaign, if compared with ICO all Investor funds are fully held by the project and can be misused at any time, if the project has malicious intent or fraud, all funds can be taken away by the project, indeed not all ICO projects are fraudulent, but in recent years it has often been There was fraud in the ICO project, the IEO System was used to attract investors to return to investing safely, so in recent years IEOs are being developed by several projects.

As far as I am like that, if there is an error please correct it .. !!
sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 07:30:35 AM

IEO is more effective compared to ICO. because the IEO token has been registered in the exchange. But I would indeed invest in IEO
if they sold it on a very reliable exchange, such as Binance, Kucoin and other exchanges that are already popular and reliable.
But in addition it is very important to know the vision and mission to know the potential of the coin in the future.
So we really get the benefits in the long term.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2020, 08:30:38 AM

I trust IEO over ICO. Nowadays crypto running under IEO has an impression that owners behind it has a money. They are willing to pay exchanges to list their site for IEO. While most scam started as ICO where the promotion and marketing of coin relies only on bounties. And there is no assurance that they will list your invested coins in ICO in exchanges.
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 09:36:55 AM

Of course, IEOs are very popular now and the most important thing is that you can invest in IEOs on the top exchanges and get great profit from this, but investing in ICOs is a huge risk because most companies that conduct ICOs are of course a scam, but big exchanges like Binance very carefully check every cryptocurrency company that conducts IEO on their exchange.
bayu7adi

Activity: 1428
Merit: 545

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2020, 09:52:53 AM

OP talking about the good side of IEO compared to ICO and not about risking both, both IEO and ICO are fundraising types that have resonated in the market. According to the OP, the IEO will be more effective, i think it is not wrong, not completely true because IEOs only on good exchanges have the potential to bring great returns to investors, if as IEO projects on LA, P2pb2b, consbit,... i believe in the failure of those projects in this field.

Yep, the thing that investors are looking for to choose an IEO is that they don't have to worry anymore about where to sell their tokens, for the possibility that the timeline or project roadmap will fail, of course, it's still the same as an ICO (if the project is a start up). There is still a possibility of a scam.

But for IEOs I think they are superior in strength, where they will cooperate with big exchangers like Binance, Ku Coin, Bittrex or others, which then this will bring in more money from investors.

The main requirement for their project is that raising money will be easier than an ICO.
Oneandpure

Activity: 2058
Merit: 306

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 12:14:23 PM

Of course, IEOs are very popular now and the most important thing is that you can invest in IEOs on the top exchanges and get great profit from this, but investing in ICOs is a huge risk because most companies that conduct ICOs are of course a scam, but big exchanges like Binance very carefully check every cryptocurrency company that conducts IEO on their exchange.
Almost IEO most popular I think still benefit with ICO project because many investor get much profit from investing on ICO, we know IEO is drama only for developer and exchange owner because when coin sold out price always down under IEO although listed on Binance. You can check how many IEO success and down after listing and many investor make panic when hearing with IEO. but now but ICO and IEO have down and never get any interested again for investor to buy on ICO or IEO, now many of investor waiting when listing on exchange to invest on some coin than have to buy on ICO or IEO.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
tarable

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 01:22:05 PM

if you are not very experienced it is better not to take big risks at the beginning as it will stress you out. Start with a certainty even though no one is sure to be lucky in the virtual world.
Yes, but if someone is always afraid of making risks in crypto, then at any time he will not get anything here, because in crypto everyone must always be ready to work and that is definitely based on strong research and analysis of all things.
ChronoLite

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

www.guestcrew.com

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 01:22:55 PM

The success rate of IEOs depend a lot on the exchange platform in which it is being launched. Exchanges such as Binance necessitates very strict screening requirements and less promising projects are weeded out at this stage. However, medium-tier exchanges such as LAToken are not that strict when it comes to screening. All they care about is the money and many of these exchanges allow dubious projects in their platform. 
i would not say latoken is a medium-tier exchange, i would say latoken is low-tier exchange or they belong to shit-tier exchange. if the exchanges only care about nothing but money then i wont even bother to make a trade on that exchange, you wont get anything when trading on that exchange and if a new project lists their tokens on that, then i would not advise to invest into that

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓     
            ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
        ▓██▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
      ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓ 
    ▓█▓▓█▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓
  ░█▓▓▓░      ░░░░░▓▓▓▓█▓░░░▓▓▓▓█░
  █▓▓▓▓      ██████▓▓█▓     ░▓ ░█▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓    ░███░    ▓█▓     ▓█░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓█▓▓▓█░    ░░▓░    ▓▓     ██▓ ▓█▓▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓▓▓░      ░  ░▓    ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓  ░█▓▓█▓ ░▓▓▓█░
    ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░  ░▓▓░ ░▓▓▓█▓
      ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░░░░▓█▓▓█▓ 
        ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██▓ 
           ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓   
             ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       
                  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
GuestCrew||||||ICO Now!
Oneandpure

Activity: 2058
Merit: 306

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 04:14:03 AM

IEO is popular in 2019, when many old projects are reviving as well as new projects that have sprung up listing their coins on the Latoken IEO platform but currently there are few enthusiasts. but some still survive on the Binance / Kucoin platform. It's DEFI that caught the crypto market's attention this year, but that doesn't mean the ICO / IEO is dead. everything is still going on but I haven't seen my best.
Before IEO popular ICO have been the first investment way make many investors rich with buying coin during ICO on lower price than giving much bonus at the first time buying and sell on higher price after listing, just one year ICO success create many good coin and now have listed on bigger exchange market, then after ICO have many bad thing with lower price after listing create new investment kinds with IEO, coin have listed on exchange market as buy only not available for selling because any project working with big exchange like Binance to make IEO, many IEO success with 10x have higher price until get new IEO coin listing again but drop price.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Cameron1Love

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 05:01:39 AM

I'm sure that exchange has no idea about the project they're supported because if they distribute the token and they not list on their exchange that is useless they scam the investors and we can complain them to authorities so the legal action will condemn them and they will need to refund our money if we participate. And teach them to investigate first the project they wanted to support or to promote on their exchange.
simpelplan

Activity: 407
Merit: 2

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 05:50:04 AM

it can be said that IEOs are more successful than ICOs in 2019, at that time there were many IEO projects listed on the top exchanges successful and sold out ... besides that we have also observed that many projects fail and many projects are cheated from ICOs by took out the funds and disappeared after a few days.

████████████          SMARTFI.com          ████████████
───────          The Open Lending Platform          ───────
Ayapp

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 06:00:30 AM

From inception, IEO has proven to more effective than ICO I guess part of this is because exchanges hosts IEO. But recently there has been a decline and in comes scam exchanges with fake everything including fake buyers. This has also made investors lose a lot of money with the wave of new projects out there right now

▐ ▌   Emporium.Finance   ▐ ▌
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer Marketplace and DeFi Liquidity Mining Platform
▲ ●    JOIN NOW    ● ▲[/center
zaim7413

Activity: 1260
Merit: 332

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 06:22:18 AM

it can be said that IEOs are more successful than ICOs in 2019, at that time there were many IEO projects listed on the top exchanges successful and sold out ... besides that we have also observed that many projects fail and many projects are cheated from ICOs by took out the funds and disappeared after a few days.
If you just look at the comparison last year (2019), then obviously IEOs are much better, because that year IEOs were in a good trend, but let's look at the comparison in 2017 where ICOs were better and IEOs weren't born at the time that, this is to make two comparisons that I think are more equal.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1105

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 07:49:35 AM

IEOs are much better compared to the ICO's for different reasons. Here one thing need to be discussed is the profiting. Out of ICO the cryptocurrency users made a big profit, but the same isn't possible with IEO. This is all because of the investment opportunity. Most of the time IEO investment gets limited. So everyone won't be getting the opportunity, only the few with the highest investment ability profit out of it.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
suparigach

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 11:05:39 AM

Yes you are right, IEO is much more effective than ICO nowadays. Coins do IEO before listing in the market. IEO sells at a good price. But when the trade starts, the token no longer has the IEO price. Investors are very risk averse. The tokens that are given to their hunters start selling at that time. But there are some projects that are giving good profit to IEO investors.
kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 11:10:06 AM

The credibility of the exchange also greatly influences the outcome of the IEO. it is true that IEO is the best fund rising crypto procedure at this time, but in certain cases if a project will only conduct IEO on exchanges whose credibility is questionable, I think it will no longer be a good fundraising strategy.
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 11:14:00 AM

Of course all crypto users will choose IEOs over ICO, ICO reputation is already very bad in the eyes of investors but for me IEO cannot be guaranteed to be profitable many IEO  also provide losses for investors usually occurs in IEOs in small markets so my advice if you want to invest in IEO look for IEO in big market like Binance
Banulit

Activity: 674
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 11:18:38 AM

In some aspects this is true that IEO is much better and more effective than ICO knowing that there is a very bad reputation of mostly several ICO from the previous years however even IEO cannot really gave assurance for the investors that they can gain and earn.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: