Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 04:24:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN]🔥 RachelX Token – The Revolution Of The Erotic Industry On Blockchain 🔥  (Read 3633 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
LittleBigDrone

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 01:34:35 PM

There have been dozens of icos for adult industry / blockchain combinations and they all either failed or were plain scams. What makes you special and why should people trust you?

Thank you for your question. We also asked ourselves this question and for exactly this reason we chose the path of the IEO. This way the user can be sure he is investing in an existing project.
The current location has existed for more than 10 years and is very popular with gentlemen. Grin
Great, you have a ready-made business, which, as I understand it, makes a profit. Why did you decide to collect investments from individuals?

Although we run the oldest business in the world but are very open to the new media. There is no better idea of refinancing. Today we win token buyers and at the same time the customers of tomorrow. The revenge will be an integral part of our ecosystem and that's just awesome! Kiss
I am sure you will have many supporters. Virtual reality in addition to the main functions of your company will be in demand. So, you're going in the right direction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
traxer112

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 10:04:41 AM

There have been dozens of icos for adult industry / blockchain combinations and they all either failed or were plain scams. What makes you special and why should people trust you?

Thank you for your question. We also asked ourselves this question and for exactly this reason we chose the path of the IEO. This way the user can be sure he is investing in an existing project.
The current location has existed for more than 10 years and is very popular with gentlemen. Grin
Great, you have a ready-made business, which, as I understand it, makes a profit. Why did you decide to collect investments from individuals?

Although we run the oldest business in the world but are very open to the new media. There is no better idea of refinancing. Today we win token buyers and at the same time the customers of tomorrow. The revenge will be an integral part of our ecosystem and that's just awesome! Kiss
I am sure you will have many supporters. Virtual reality in addition to the main functions of your company will be in demand. So, you're going in the right direction.
in that case, I want to invest in the project. if there is a chance to save some tokens to run the main features, then I can sell them at a bargain price.
danirpm

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 11:01:24 AM

I understand that you can upgrade your business thanks to digital currency. What is the minimum amount to invest for an early stage sale?
seselakhdari

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 11:54:02 AM

I see that you are well prepared for the token sale. Exchanges with a good reputation and a large number of active traders are the best way to find many investors.
At the beginning of the project I saw three exchanges, but the team was able to prove the effectiveness and economic benefits for the fourth exchange. So the presence of these partners confirms the prospect for the token.
GGabox

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 12:50:47 PM

To take the lead in the adult entertainment market, you were able to present evidence of your success. I understand that this sounds loud, but a review of the services shows your direction in development. Successes'.
tusma111

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 01:43:42 PM

what marketing strategy is being implemented in the region to increase the future demand for tokens among customers?
hotboykm

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 02:40:45 PM

First I saw the photo background that was installed in this project I was immediately interested, I just saw this project. I might participate, but first I will learn about this project. I hope this is a good project.
I saw an excellent presentation of the project's functions in social media. And I think that users will want to spend a token to be in the project.
well prepared project will very quickly raise the amount for the development of all ideas, and RachelX has a lot of them. I will be glad to observe their implementation in real life.
I think you're right. And it is better to watch their progress with the token in the portfolio. since exactly the token can be used actively for all the features that the development team offers.
In order to understand the benefit of the token on the platform, will the team give a choice when paying for services? I just think members need to see what are the advantages of RACH.
lilyomer

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 03:38:07 PM

Adult entertainment is a promising business. section Dolls will bring a lot of profit due to the uniqueness. Do you plan to distribute them only to token holders?
kawaiikitty

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 04:34:33 PM

What is the opening date of the second stage of the token sale?
just go to the project website. For family and friends there is a big discount when investing.
danivegas83

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 05:28:03 PM

When will the token be available for payment on the platform?
good question. Will the "gentleman" be able to pay for services in the land-based house in Vienna after the listing of the token on the exchange or will it require the launch of the platform?

The payment will be possible after the technical implementation.
can you specify the time frame for completing the technical development of the payment solution in terms of the implementation of the roadmap? At what stage will this be possible?
I think that it is necessary to successfully collect early investments to actively continue the development of the project. We should wait to see how this phase goes.
djras1

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 05:58:34 PM

Do you need a VIP pass only for those participants who visit your RACHELX HOUSE? Or this card allows you to get benefits for virtual participants?
I saw in the white paper the answer to your question. I think you can find out more about VIP clients and their benefits.
VIP always get the best services. I think that the VIP principle here is based on the number of investment packages, and I am sure that the investor understands this.
yats

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 09:17:18 AM

What is the opening date of the second stage of the token sale?
just go to the project website. For family and friends there is a big discount when investing.
it's a really big bonus. 50% motivates investors well if the business is already established.
serzik2759

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 09:54:24 AM

When will the token be available for payment on the platform?
good question. Will the "gentleman" be able to pay for services in the land-based house in Vienna after the listing of the token on the exchange or will it require the launch of the platform?

The payment will be possible after the technical implementation.
can you specify the time frame for completing the technical development of the payment solution in terms of the implementation of the roadmap? At what stage will this be possible?
I think that it is necessary to successfully collect early investments to actively continue the development of the project. We should wait to see how this phase goes.
I think that the project is ready to attract good investments. Blockchain will add new opportunities for the erotic industry and expand the number of customers. RachelX can lead this innovation.
RiceRocca

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 10:28:50 AM

Excellent presentation. I saw a lot of video reviews and high-quality advertising campaign. I think that tourists from different countries can learn about your activities.
djras1

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 11:05:19 AM

Is it possible to understand what price a token can have after the launch of all services? And what is the principle of distribution of the investment Fund?
BARBARA61

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 11:39:14 AM

I have not seen such proposals in the framework of the ICO before. It is a quality solution to increase your popularity.
Qasya5

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 12:14:59 PM

First I saw the photo background that was installed in this project I was immediately interested, I just saw this project. I might participate, but first I will learn about this project. I hope this is a good project.
I saw an excellent presentation of the project's functions in social media. And I think that users will want to spend a token to be in the project.
well prepared project will very quickly raise the amount for the development of all ideas, and RachelX has a lot of them. I will be glad to observe their implementation in real life.
I think you're right. And it is better to watch their progress with the token in the portfolio. since exactly the token can be used actively for all the features that the development team offers.
In order to understand the benefit of the token on the platform, will the team give a choice when paying for services? I just think members need to see what are the advantages of RACH.
In the description there is no such information about the strategy of increasing the use of the token on the platform, but I think that the team expects to increase the price of the token due to active consumption.
faiziimemon

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 12:47:58 PM

With the help of four exchanges, the project can gather a large community of investors and active traders. Platform services will increase the use of digital currency for the erotic industry.
zjgirt

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 01:23:30 PM

I see that you are well prepared for the token sale. Exchanges with a good reputation and a large number of active traders are the best way to find many investors.
At the beginning of the project I saw three exchanges, but the team was able to prove the effectiveness and economic benefits for the fourth exchange. So the presence of these partners confirms the prospect for the token.
excellent, partners with a good reputation increase interest in ICO. And what will happen to tokens after they participate in the payment for services? Will they be removed from circulation?
BARBARA61

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 01:57:05 PM

What countries are in the list of restrictions for investment?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: