Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:45:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN]🔥 RachelX Token – The Revolution Of The Erotic Industry On Blockchain 🔥  (Read 3633 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Jose Narciso de Melo

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 08:21:23 AM

Just visited the site: https://www.rachelx.co.uk/ and it seems so awesome for me. Gonna check the IEO progress in LATOKEN and will buy some.
I see the 4 exchanges used by this project to do IEO are all very good, including LATOKEN.I have predicted this project will be a success, because the price of the token is also not too expensive.Investors can invest small amounts.
I agree with you, a very profitable project for different categories of investors. Such an offer is not common, and I will be happy to profit from their token.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
agat14

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 09:17:13 AM

Will the RACH token be used to pay for services only on your platform, or are you planning to add partners who can become part of your ecosystem?
hamoudi19

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 10:12:41 AM

Now I see four exchanges, it's just a great opportunity to provide quick access to the tokens and after the listing of RACH.
this is a great success in order to win a large market for the successful operation of the platform. What period of time can it take an audit to list a token for trading?
I am sure that this process will not be too long, because the team is primarily interested in the rapid completion of this stage in order to use the RACH on the platform.
vladimir2505

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 11:03:55 AM

Without a doubt, this is a promising direction, which will always be able to find its part of consumers. Does the calculation of the number of tokens for IEO take into account the number of potential clients of the platform?
raptor223

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 12:01:29 PM

Do I understand correctly that the main goal for collecting investment is to develop a virtual 3D body scanner RachelX in an interactive erotic Studio ?

this is only part of our project. our project is much more varied Wink

Rachel
It's good that you were able to show the community your perspective functions. This is similar to the really important changes in the presentation of the adult industry. Successful continuation for all participants.
I think that the project participants should understand what functions are already open, and which of them still need to attract investment. Is this information available for study?
So far, we are talking about investing the platform to complete the development. But in the Telegram chat I saw a description of those categories that are already working.
if I understand correctly, the platform is already working, and it remains to begin the development of 3D body scanner. So it is a very rapid development of the project.
now I think the main thing is to support the project at the stage of IEO, and after the completion of the token sale, they will be able to show all the features that are ready to use, if that's what you're interested in.
It is true that investments always play an important role in the development of ICO products, but here I think the team will have good community support to launch the platform qualitatively.
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 12:30:23 PM

I see the 4 exchanges used by this project to do IEO are all very good, including LATOKEN.  I have predicted this project will be a success, because the price of the token is also not too expensive.  Investors can invest small amounts.
Yes, the softcap is also very small at only $ 100,000. I think the team can easily get funds in IEO which is done in 4 exchanges. The team must often provide information on the progress of IEO to attract investors.

What are those different exchanges they are listing for IEO. It is really very good because ReachelX company manages to list IEO's in four exchanges and how far about the listing, most of the companies are taking a lot of time for listing the coin even after concluding their IEO.
manperei

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 12:53:11 PM

Quality preparation on the basis of existing business is the best conditions for investors. I don't often get the chance.
Mohamed Amir dify

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 01:51:11 PM

Just visited the site: https://www.rachelx.co.uk/ and it seems so awesome for me. Gonna check the IEO progress in LATOKEN and will buy some.

I will find out in more detail and carefully from any side of this project to reduce the sadness of others who invest in new projects. Many people are interested in this project.
I saw a qualitative preparation of the project. Many features are already open to participants. this factor will influence the opinion of early investors. The quality of ICO development always helps to determine the investment strategy.
elektroxxsk

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 02:42:52 PM

Have you developed a plan to increase the value of the token? Or the calculation is only to increase the number of customers after the launch of all the functions?
cyrrus

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 03:38:39 PM

This is not just a project that could attract the attention of the community of early investors. I think that with a good marketing strategy, your token will also be of interest to direct consumers of services.
Peterdav

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 07:33:04 AM

I looked at the RachelX telegram group first IEO start from 15.08.219 to 22.08.2019. How many tokens have been sold and how much fund been collected?
Yuliuspratama

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 09:27:11 AM

This is not just a project that could attract the attention of the community of early investors. I think that with a good marketing strategy, your token will also be of interest to direct consumers of services.
well, if this is the case, then it is even better for those participants who want to sell the token on exchanges at a favorable price.
diegovf

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 10:24:18 AM

Have you developed a plan to increase the value of the token? Or the calculation is only to increase the number of customers after the launch of all the functions?
I think that the limited number of tokens and the popularity of new features of the platform allow us to think that the demand for tokens will grow constantly.
straight55b

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 11:18:37 AM

I could not miss such a promising IEO, the result can be excellent. I wonder what the price of the token may be in a year? I would like to understand the long-term perspective for my investment.
wiicraft

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 12:13:10 PM

I will find out in more detail and carefully from any side of this project to reduce the sadness of others who invest in new projects. Many people are interested in this project.
I saw a qualitative preparation of the project. Many features are already open to participants. this factor will influence the opinion of early investors. The quality of ICO development always helps to determine the investment strategy.
yes, you're right, the presentation of the site and review functions they did very well. Given that Austria is open to legal erotic business, it is a promising IEO.
TipTop777

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 01:04:55 PM

I see the 4 exchanges used by this project to do IEO are all very good, including LATOKEN.I have predicted this project will be a success, because the price of the token is also not too expensive.Investors can invest small amounts.
Yes, the softcap is also very small at only $ 100,000. I think the team can easily get funds in IEO which is done in 4 exchanges. The team must often provide information on the progress of IEO to attract investors.

What are those different exchanges they are listing for IEO. It is really very good because ReachelX company manages to list IEO's in four exchanges and how far about the listing, most of the companies are taking a lot of time for listing the coin even after concluding their IEO.
Initial preparations for the IEO were very successful. And the term of the token sale allows participants to expect that the investment fund will be collected in full. I'm waiting for the listing.
sma786

MMM Extra The right step towards the goal

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2019, 02:04:55 PM

I think that after adding more new houses, investors ' profits may grow several times. When will you be able to present a plan for expansion in other regions?

MMM is participants get up to 100% pr month
MountainMinerGuy

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 02:55:53 PM

Do I understand correctly that the main goal for collecting investment is to develop a virtual 3D body scanner RachelX in an interactive erotic Studio ?

this is only part of our project. our project is much more varied Wink

Rachel
It's good that you were able to show the community your perspective functions. This is similar to the really important changes in the presentation of the adult industry. Successful continuation for all participants.
I think that the project participants should understand what functions are already open, and which of them still need to attract investment. Is this information available for study?
So far, we are talking about investing the platform to complete the development. But in the Telegram chat I saw a description of those categories that are already working.
if I understand correctly, the platform is already working, and it remains to begin the development of 3D body scanner. So it is a very rapid development of the project.
now I think the main thing is to support the project at the stage of IEO, and after the completion of the token sale, they will be able to show all the features that are ready to use, if that's what you're interested in.
It is true that investments always play an important role in the development of ICO products, but here I think the team will have good community support to launch the platform qualitatively.
The project readiness is very high. I read about the open sections of the platform. And I think that they have already started to bring profit to the creators of the platform. So RachelX is making good progress towards the ultimate goal.
mertmbl

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 03:53:30 PM

Without a doubt, this is a promising direction, which will always be able to find its part of consumers. Does the calculation of the number of tokens for IEO take into account the number of potential clients of the platform?
I am sure that after such an active PR campaign, there will be many more customers than the tokens available on exchanges are offered.
tabetebitcoins

Activity: 16

MMM Extra is the way to financial freedom

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2019, 04:43:14 PM

Will the RACH token be used to pay for services only on your platform, or are you planning to add partners who can become part of your ecosystem?
I think that the platform can become very popular and can be attractive for partners. But this cooperation depends entirely on the strategy of RachelX's developers.

MMM Extra GROW YOUR FUNDS TO 100%
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: