Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:17:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN]🔥 RachelX Token – The Revolution Of The Erotic Industry On Blockchain 🔥  (Read 3633 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
vladimir2505

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 02:26:13 PM

Being virtual reality, at some point will be marketed by the platform,the selling VR glasses being paid with RachelX tokens?
As I understand it, this section of the platform to serve partner vrXcity/MeMento GmbH. If we follow the road map, this stage is scheduled for the end of 2019 - the beginning of 2020.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
raptor223

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 03:20:02 PM

I'm interested in what kind of bonus the team is currently offering for investment and when will the distribution of rewards for airdrop and bounty?
manperei

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 04:19:31 PM

the last round ends in mid-September with a 15% bonus. Will you conduct another round of IEO without giving bonuses?
Ains_sama

Activity: 608
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 11:34:47 PM

the last round ends in mid-September with a 15% bonus. Will you conduct another round of IEO without giving bonuses?
If I think of the Final round later, there will be no more bonuses given.  Because more and more Bonuses will have a negative impact on the launch of tokens at the Exchange later.
DarkMind{DW}

Activity: 19
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 12:26:01 AM

Don't believe this will be a successful business but good luck. Many have tried this before.
wiss19

Activity: 2114
Merit: 338

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 01:42:31 AM

If I think of the Final round later, there will be no more bonuses given.  Because more and more Bonuses will have a negative impact on the launch of tokens at the Exchange later.

That is very true
Most projects provide a large enough bonus at the time of sale
At the time of launch the price decreased very significantly

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Mohamed Amir dify

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 08:20:34 AM

I have not heard of a token sale without bonuses, the launch of such a round may depend on the results of the token sale. But I think the team will report it.
Tutohek

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 12:08:13 PM

all the work of the project looks perfect if we evaluate the technical preparation of the platform.The team knows exactly what they're doing.
Yuliuspratama

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 01:12:04 PM

Being virtual reality, at some point will be marketed by the platform,the selling VR glasses being paid with RachelX tokens?
As I understand it, this section of the platform to serve partner vrXcity/MeMento GmbH. If we follow the road map, this stage is scheduled for the end of 2019 - the beginning of 2020.
I would also like to know when the Rachel store will start using the token for payment. Because, with early investing, participants can save on buying. And the road map does not provide accurate information about it.
Garth

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 02:14:51 PM

I want to clarify, is bounty company open only for VIP clients, or can I participate to get free tokens? In the white paper it is not fully disclosed.
wiicraft

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 02:58:29 PM

if we take into account the 10-year work of Laufhaus Rachel, I think that the analysis of the market and services can convince investors of your effectiveness in the use of the token.
the token will be convenient for maintaining customer privacy. And the team is betting on increasing the number of active clients with the help of a token, and the strategy can really bring excellent results.
nicnic22

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 03:43:59 PM

For the platform's clients, there are no separate conditions for having a certain number of tokens in the wallet, so that the functions are open for him?
MountainMinerGuy

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 04:23:55 PM

Have you developed a plan to increase the value of the token? Or the calculation is only to increase the number of customers after the launch of all the functions?
I think that the limited number of tokens and the popularity of new features of the platform allow us to think that the demand for tokens will grow constantly.
As long as there are no competitors for the platform , token holders can expect an increase in demand. If we talk about a large investment, you should follow the trends in the development of the virtual reality market in the adult industry.
It seems to me that against the background of the trend of using crypto currency in different business areas, the erotic industry can also successfully become a participant in digital payments.
I don't doubt that. Moreover, the variety of functions here is simply amazing, and there are many customers who want to experience VR
Jose Narciso de Melo

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 05:10:15 PM

what part of the tokens involved in the bounty company? I have seen that the WP Operating Budget section does not exactly point to this budget column.
eliasvipnet2

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 05:50:26 PM

I see the 4 exchanges used by this project to do IEO are all very good, including LATOKEN.I have predicted this project will be a success, because the price of the token is also not too expensive.Investors can invest small amounts.
Yes, the softcap is also very small at only $ 100,000. I think the team can easily get funds in IEO which is done in 4 exchanges. The team must often provide information on the progress of IEO to attract investors.

What are those different exchanges they are listing for IEO. It is really very good because ReachelX company manages to list IEO's in four exchanges and how far about the listing, most of the companies are taking a lot of time for listing the coin even after concluding their IEO.
Initial preparations for the IEO were very successful. And the term of the token sale allows participants to expect that the investment fund will be collected in full. I'm waiting for the listing.
I also prefer to wait for the listing , but with the token in the portfolio. What term is defined for audit period after the completion of the IEO?
yet these terms are not announced for the community. It is likely that closer to the end of the sale , we will get accurate information.
Autumn 2019 IEO Lists of RachelX tokens on up to three Crypto exchanges. There is very little time left until the end of the sale of IEO.
vladimir2505

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 06:34:16 PM

the main point on which the activity of investment participants may depend, it seems to me, is already open functions in the main house and the Internet space.
ChadGen

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 07:15:25 AM

Not all clients of the platform have the opportunity to buy a token during IEO. so I expect great demand after the completion of your project.
Mohamed Amir dify

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 07:58:39 AM

I see the 4 exchanges used by this project to do IEO are all very good, including LATOKEN.I have predicted this project will be a success, because the price of the token is also not too expensive.Investors can invest small amounts.
Yes, the softcap is also very small at only $ 100,000. I think the team can easily get funds in IEO which is done in 4 exchanges. The team must often provide information on the progress of IEO to attract investors.

What are those different exchanges they are listing for IEO. It is really very good because ReachelX company manages to list IEO's in four exchanges and how far about the listing, most of the companies are taking a lot of time for listing the coin even after concluding their IEO.
Initial preparations for the IEO were very successful. And the term of the token sale allows participants to expect that the investment fund will be collected in full. I'm waiting for the listing.
I also prefer to wait for the listing , but with the token in the portfolio. What term is defined for audit period after the completion of the IEO?
yet these terms are not announced for the community. It is likely that closer to the end of the sale , we will get accurate information.
Autumn 2019 IEO Lists of RachelX tokens on up to three Crypto exchanges. There is very little time left until the end of the sale of IEO.
well, I think that this information has already been updated on the channels of communication with the community. The project conducts IEO on 4 exchanges.
cyrrus

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 08:49:55 AM

I really want to understand how you can cooperate with the corporate sector. Is it about interaction or providing services for those companies that may need one of the services provided on the platform?
Garth

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 09:53:02 AM

Have you developed a plan to increase the value of the token? Or the calculation is only to increase the number of customers after the launch of all the functions?
I think that the limited number of tokens and the popularity of new features of the platform allow us to think that the demand for tokens will grow constantly.
As long as there are no competitors for the platform , token holders can expect an increase in demand. If we talk about a large investment, you should follow the trends in the development of the virtual reality market in the adult industry.
It seems to me that against the background of the trend of using crypto currency in different business areas, the erotic industry can also successfully become a participant in digital payments.
I don't doubt that. Moreover, the variety of functions here is simply amazing, and there are many customers who want to experience VR
this is a controversial issue, such participants may not be many, but the team was able to learn the opinion of customers, and a variety of services will provide the best result.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: