Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:27:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN]🔥 RachelX Token – The Revolution Of The Erotic Industry On Blockchain 🔥  (Read 3633 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
RazelKull

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 12:19:54 PM

it is not yet clear to me how quickly the platform will be able to attract customers to the use of the token, but there is definitely a prospect. blockchain can improve this business as well.
I think that a high-quality PR campaign will be able to reveal the platform to interested customers. Now many of them are already using digital payments.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
schagulina

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 12:54:13 PM

are some features already working to provide services to customers?I would just like to understand what the advantages of a token are when paying.
Some services are already open in the house. And as you know, the token significantly reduces the Commission when paying for services and provides privacy for customers of this business.
this will be convenient for using functions for different sections of the platform. The main thing is that the client wants to use RACH even if its value on the exchanges will grow, for investors this is the main question.
spartacusdel77

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2019, 01:32:26 PM

I see that the platform will open in the summer of 2020 with a full list of services. This is a good rate of development of the project. Did the team use personal funds to develop the first stages of the project?
Vasak

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 02:07:06 PM

Austria is one of a number of countries that have legalized the erotic industry. Does the team plan to expand its presence in other countries?
I think it will depend on the profit of the platform and the ambitions of the team. But I think they may well be expanding the number of homes in Austria.
wissman

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 02:57:48 PM

The Laufhaus Rachel business has been operating for many years and as I understand with great success in their region, it is a great sign of who they are willing to continue to increase their customer network.
I like what I've been able to see now. As an investor, I am convinced that the token will be able to bring benefits to the platform, and therefore to me.
the team was able to well reveal the essence of the token on the platform, and customers will certainly use the digital currency, it is more efficient.
I read that the token will not be removed from circulation after customers pay for Rachel services. Am I right? If so, only the number of clients will affect investors ' profits.
zzbynzz

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 08:19:44 AM

The Laufhaus Rachel business has been operating for many years and as I understand with great success in their region, it is a great sign of who they are willing to continue to increase their customer network.
I like what I've been able to see now. As an investor, I am convinced that the token will be able to bring benefits to the platform, and therefore to me.
the team was able to well reveal the essence of the token on the platform, and customers will certainly use the digital currency, it is more efficient.
I read that the token will not be removed from circulation after customers pay for Rachel services. Am I right? If so, only the number of clients will affect investors ' profits.
I think this question should not be difficult. Statistics show an increase in interest in VR, and I am sure that the erotic business will actively expand.
Psy1987

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 09:06:32 AM

Austria is one of a number of countries that have legalized the erotic industry. Does the team plan to expand its presence in other countries?
I think it will depend on the profit of the platform and the ambitions of the team. But I think they may well be expanding the number of homes in Austria.
Of course, profit is the main motivation for increasing the company's network. Look at the launch features, I think if all goes according to plan, RachelX will be widely known as a major participantto the erotic industry.
rm4453

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 09:58:30 AM

I see that the platform will open in the summer of 2020 with a full list of services. This is a good rate of development of the project. Did the team use personal funds to develop the first stages of the project?
judging by the description, they have been working for a long time on the creation of the project idea and IEO, initially they used their own resources to open the House.
schagulina

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 10:47:47 AM

Planning a virtual 3D body scanner in collaboration with VRX.Citywill only start in winter 2019? Or development will begin after completion of the IEO?
arunvinud

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2019, 05:36:05 PM

are some features already working to provide services to customers?I would just like to understand what the advantages of a token are when paying.
Some services are already open in the house. And as you know, the token significantly reduces the Commission when paying for services and provides privacy for customers of this business.
this will be convenient for using functions for different sections of the platform. The main thing is that the client wants to use RACH even if its value on the exchanges will grow, for investors this is the main question.
innovative solutions and quality of service can be the best incentive for new participants. So I hope that my tokens will bring great profits.
andress5621

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 06:01:17 PM

it is not yet clear to me how quickly the platform will be able to attract customers to the use of the token, but there is definitely a prospect. blockchain can improve this business as well.
I think that a high-quality PR campaign will be able to reveal the platform to interested customers. Now many of them are already using digital payments.
For this business is not so important high-quality advertising campaign, and a simple awareness of the list of opening functions. I'm sure the IEO token sale has already done a great job.
goodparty

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 06:26:03 PM

It's pretty clear to me. The team has already found partners who will be involved in the launch of the unique feature, and this certainly increases confidence in the completion of the development.
Elm0P2

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 06:53:51 PM

who will develop 3DBody Scanner? Have you already found partners to start developing this feature?
as I understand the premium partner is already listed on the project website. And the development of the scanner has already begun.
Virtual reality will create a great demand for RACH tokens. These are new opportunities for the development of the platform. Any new features can be added later?
this update should be monitored in the future, as the team must first implement the plans described in the roadmap.
VR is already adding customers to the project, and if the platform will add some variety to the participants, I think Rachel will be at the peak of popularity.
this is true, since the platform has no competitors, they can now quickly expand their functions. And the activity of the project can be very profitable for investors.
I do not know how the erotic industry is developing in Austria, and what competitors for Rachel, but I think that the project team should make a quality launch of the platform, and in this case everyone will profit.
banipunz

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 07:20:06 PM

Why is the token sold on only two exchanges? For each exchange, a certain part of the total token supply was allocated?
emmaabbey01

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 06:35:54 AM

It's pretty clear to me. The team has already found partners who will be involved in the launch of the unique feature, and this certainly increases confidence in the completion of the development.
I like how the team plans its development and attracts partners already at the token sale stage.  Excellent job.
frankfm

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 07:11:34 AM

Why is the token sold on only two exchanges? For each exchange, a certain part of the total token supply was allocated?
The sale was successfully completed as I understand, and more information you can see on the exchange websites.
darkware

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 08:06:25 AM

who will develop 3DBody Scanner? Have you already found partners to start developing this feature?
as I understand the premium partner is already listed on the project website. And the development of the scanner has already begun.
Virtual reality will create a great demand for RACH tokens. These are new opportunities for the development of the platform. Any new features can be added later?
this update should be monitored in the future, as the team must first implement the plans described in the roadmap.
VR is already adding customers to the project, and if the platform will add some variety to the participants, I think Rachel will be at the peak of popularity.
this is true, since the platform has no competitors, they can now quickly expand their functions. And the activity of the project can be very profitable for investors.
I do not know how the erotic industry is developing in Austria, and what competitors for Rachel, but I think that the project team should make a quality launch of the platform, and in this case everyone will profit.
I think that using innovative technologies and digital payments, Rachel can fulfill all her promises, and make the token very popular in exchanges in a short time.
banipunz

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 09:06:33 AM

I agree with you on that. The partner has an excellent presentation of the functions, and it looks convincing for investors, and of course for the clients of the platform.
araishkhan

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 10:01:44 AM

I think it's time to revolutionize many service industries, and I'm sure Rachel's team offers a great option to improve their business
arunvinud

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2019, 11:03:23 AM

For this business is not so important high-quality advertising campaign, and a simple awareness of the list of opening functions. I'm sure the IEO token sale has already done a great job.
of course, I'm sure of it. Four exchanges were able to attract a large community of investors who in everyday life can become clients of the platform.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: