Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:55:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN]🔥 RachelX Token – The Revolution Of The Erotic Industry On Blockchain 🔥  (Read 3633 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
welkifcom

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 09:14:20 AM

Has RachelX previously accepted cryptocurrency as payment for services?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dtn

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 10:26:36 AM

the profitability of the company was able to ensure the launch of the main areas of work of RachelX?
according to the description, it can be traced, because a number of functions were launched before the private sale of the token. This means that the team was able to start development using its capital.
Bncpwn

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 11:36:33 AM

the token sale will be open until October 31. I think that during this time the team will have a lot of new customers, and the token will be in demand on exchanges.
Dorival39653483

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 12:36:17 PM

The appeal of erotica will undoubtedly remain for many people, and with virtual reality it can become much more popular. So I believe that RACH can be the best place to increase profits.
let's see how digital payments and blockchain can be applied in erotic business. This is very interesting for me.
there are all conditions for the use of digital currency in this business, and the platform is of interest to customers. I think that everything will be fine.
well, that's the main thing for me. I do not plan to spend my investments on the platform services, but I expect that there will be many other clients.
I also adhere to this position. Real business, which is already working, is improving its capabilities. This will definitely help to interest both past customers and new members.
aditya007o

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 04:10:51 PM

the token sale continues with a great bonus, I'm thinking of buying some more tokens. It seems to me that interest in VR for the erotic sphere began to grow strongly.
First of all, it should be high-quality functions. And I think the partner has a great base for developing erotic Studio for VR.
Dorival39653483

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 04:42:19 PM

I've read about many features that are ready to go. If the digital currency will create the best conditions of confidentiality, I am sure it will help to launch a token for payment for services.
Dtn

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 05:14:31 PM

the best exchanges to sell your token. I see your idea is presented to many potential investors, good luck to you in selling the token.
already there is information about how much investment they managed to collect?

In the end everything will published after IEO ends
no less important is now RACH can become a choice among several competitors
there are fewer open IEO now, but it's still a great choice for new investors. Let's see how quickly the sale will be closed on the remaining exchanges.
well, it seems to me that the token sale process will also be active, because the team uses various mechanisms to attract the attention of investors.
welkifcom

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 05:45:57 PM

in my opinion, your project has a great future to continue to expand the number of houses in other cities.
sserg0607

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 06:28:38 PM

erotic lovers will have a great choice. The quality of the presented platform is impressive, and adds confidence in the implementation of the project plan.
I agree with you. The preparation and presentation of the project is excellent, and the number of exchanges for IEO is also very well chosen.
welkifcom

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 12:14:03 PM

it seems to me that the online broadcast will be a success among customers from other regions. What are the features for this category of participants?
I don't know if the services will be broadcast. I haven't fully understood the list of functions yet. First of all, we should see the beginning of work in the planned region.
the team is currently busy running Rachel functions in Vienna.After the launch of the first erotic studio, the further plan will become clear.
Luisnik1

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 12:44:46 PM

RACHEL 360° - CAM, as I understand it, is a completely new feature in the erotic business. I think it's good for the popularity of the project.
bogun

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 01:20:31 PM

erotic lovers will have a great choice. The quality of the presented platform is impressive, and adds confidence in the implementation of the project plan.
I agree with you. The preparation and presentation of the project is excellent, and the number of exchanges for IEO is also very well chosen.
I think that if the list of functions for online clients is large, then the popularity of the platform will expand very quickly in the developed countries. And this is a great prospect for the token.
xolanisphe

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 01:56:53 PM

in my opinion, your project has a great future to continue to expand the number of houses in other cities.
well, in the road map, I only see information about plans for work in Vienna. But it is likely that there are other options if the business will expand.
pixelq

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 02:39:18 PM

I think that in the future there may be new products for the erotic business based on blockchain, but by that time, Rachel will have a large list of customers.
caranax

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 03:14:52 PM

the best exchanges to sell your token. I see your idea is presented to many potential investors, good luck to you in selling the token.
already there is information about how much investment they managed to collect?

In the end everything will published after IEO ends
no less important is now RACH can become a choice among several competitors
there are fewer open IEO now, but it's still a great choice for new investors. Let's see how quickly the sale will be closed on the remaining exchanges.
well, it seems to me that the token sale process will also be active, because the team uses various mechanisms to attract the attention of investors.
I got a good opportunity to buy more tokens during the promotion. It's a great marketing ploy, I think.
kkardik

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 03:51:21 PM

I've read about many features that are ready to go. If the digital currency will create the best conditions of confidentiality, I am sure it will help to launch a token for payment for services.
this is the main strategy of the project. I think that after the completion of the IEO, we will learn about how quickly the token will be added to the platform.
Daniel1988nrw

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 04:32:01 PM

the token sale continues with a great bonus, I'm thinking of buying some more tokens. It seems to me that interest in VR for the erotic sphere began to grow strongly.
First of all, it should be high-quality functions. And I think the partner has a great base for developing erotic Studio for VR.
Yes, I read about a great project partnership with a company that specializes in such features. And I think this partnership will create a quality VR world for its customers.
natalya366!

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 05:03:55 PM

The appeal of erotica will undoubtedly remain for many people, and with virtual reality it can become much more popular. So I believe that RACH can be the best place to increase profits.
let's see how digital payments and blockchain can be applied in erotic business. This is very interesting for me.
there are all conditions for the use of digital currency in this business, and the platform is of interest to customers. I think that everything will be fine.
well, that's the main thing for me. I do not plan to spend my investments on the platform services, but I expect that there will be many other clients.
I also adhere to this position. Real business, which is already working, is improving its capabilities. This will definitely help to interest both past customers and new members.
accurately said. I realized that the company has been working in the adult industry for ten years. Of course they have their clients. And they will definitely be participants of the new platform, thanks to the first stage of the token sale.
kolan1975

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 05:33:03 PM

It seems to me that the platform covers almost all possible functions for the adult industry.It is important for me to see the potential of the token in the near future.
andrey1961

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 06:05:37 PM

the token sale will be open until October 31. I think that during this time the team will have a lot of new customers, and the token will be in demand on exchanges.
this is of course a set date, but with the activity of investors, it can be closed earlier. Those who appreciated the quality of the project, you should not miss a great bonus.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: