Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:57:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN]🔥 RachelX Token – The Revolution Of The Erotic Industry On Blockchain 🔥  (Read 3633 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
yuva

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 11:02:14 AM

What about IEO sales information now, is it still the first phase of sales?

With IEO on 4 exchanges will this sale be achieved?
Now the project has moved to the last stage of the token sale, which will be completed on October 31, if everything goes according to plan.
Well, I think there's an active sale phase now and until the IEO is complete everyone has a chance of a 25% bonus. One of the exchanges continues to provide it until the end of the IEO. So everything according to plan.
will a lot of tokens be given to bounty hunters? Their number may also have some impact on the initial stage of the listing. Is there a lockout period for them?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sskent88

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 11:49:18 AM

Erotic business in Austria is actively developing, as I see. This, in general, may allow the platform to increase its profits. The token is also great for this. Hopefully, I can benefit a bit from early investing too.
Esakkimuthu

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 12:41:49 PM

Now the project does not offer any bonuses like the last promotion? I didn't want to miss out on the best opportunities.
you need to follow the announcements of the project, I think that before the completion of the token sale there is time for new promotional offers, of course, if the team plans to hold them.
last time it was a great offer, apparently, now the project has enough active participants, as promotions offer to increase attention to their products.
slawa1974

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 01:43:09 PM

I read that some tokens are distributed to Holders.This part will allow those who will hold the token for 6 months to make a profit?
I have not seen this information. Maybe I missed something in the white paper. I am interested to know what prospects there are for token holders.
Now I only know about the profitability of trading a token on the exchange, there are no other options for making a profit.
well, it seems to me that for some VIP clients conditions can be called additional profit.
Egor89

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 06:22:52 PM

Erotic business in Austria is actively developing, as I see. This, in general, may allow the platform to increase its profits. The token is also great for this. Hopefully, I can benefit a bit from early investing too.
It is not often that you get a chance to participate in the development of an adult project that has prepared a quality project and with such a number of IEO. The prospect is good.
achmadtb

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 08:26:31 AM

I read that some tokens are distributed to Holders.This part will allow those who will hold the token for 6 months to make a profit?
I have not seen this information. Maybe I missed something in the white paper. I am interested to know what prospects there are for token holders.
Now I only know about the profitability of trading a token on the exchange, there are no other options for making a profit.
well, it seems to me that for some VIP clients conditions can be called additional profit.
in any case, you will need to look at the situation on the exchanges after the listing. I think the platform will create excellent conditions.
BulletIron

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 09:19:26 AM

If the token will be returned to the exchange after payment for services by the client, then perhaps the platform has other strategies to increase the price of the token?
mie

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 10:29:49 AM

Now the project does not offer any bonuses like the last promotion? I didn't want to miss out on the best opportunities.
you need to follow the announcements of the project, I think that before the completion of the token sale there is time for new promotional offers, of course, if the team plans to hold them.
last time it was a great offer, apparently, now the project has enough active participants, as promotions offer to increase attention to their products.
well, we'll see if there's another opportunity for a good discount. I think for traders such bonuses and shares provide additional profit.
emex4gman

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 01:08:39 PM

An excellent ecosystem for the token to be in high demand. I think there are already many members who are eager to register on the platform. When is the opening?
calhoun

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 02:21:19 PM

Now the project has moved to the last stage of the token sale, which will be completed on October 31, if everything goes according to plan.
Well, I think there's an active sale phase now and until the IEO is complete everyone has a chance of a 25% bonus. One of the exchanges continues to provide it until the end of the IEO. So everything according to plan.
will a lot of tokens be given to bounty hunters? Their number may also have some impact on the initial stage of the listing. Is there a lockout period for them?
like there is no such conditions. But we need to clarify this issue. 10% was allocated for the bounty, and their part of the tokens can affect the situation on the exchange
Esakkimuthu

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 03:36:58 PM

And the dolls this your production or, too, under auspices partners? I think there are some characteristics customers need to know
valuesource

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 04:48:10 PM

The project allocated not so many tokens for IEO. I hope that this way I can get a profitable return on investment.
a lot depends on your strategy. But if you consider the bonus during the IEO and early round, it seems to me that early investors will be in the black anyway.
Yes, and I think that the first round with a 50% bonus will definitely give a plus in profits. Although now the token is sold with a great bonus, as I see.
aryobaz

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 06:05:59 PM

virtual services and services at the location of the erotic Studio are already undergoing testing? Or the participants can not yet assess the quality of your functions?
there are various video reviews where users can see most of the features in action. All of them are posted on the project website
BulletIron

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 07:24:55 PM

With the growth of the customer base, there is a great opportunity to increase profits several times. The risk is certainly there, but for erotic business, I think it is minimal.
ekasugiri

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 06:00:36 AM

With the growth of the customer base, there is a great opportunity to increase profits several times. The risk is certainly there, but for erotic business, I think it is minimal.
Everything will depend on the strategy of the team and the quality of the platform. Any business develops thanks to the experience of the creators.
mie

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 08:30:27 AM

virtual services and services at the location of the erotic Studio are already undergoing testing? Or the participants can not yet assess the quality of your functions?
there are various video reviews where users can see most of the features in action. All of them are posted on the project website
In this you are right, the project has well-prepared video reviews for participants, as I think there is an emphasis on the fact that investors can become clients of the platform.
White Ketchup

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 11:03:51 AM

The project allocated not so many tokens for IEO. I hope that this way I can get a profitable return on investment.
a lot depends on your strategy. But if you consider the bonus during the IEO and early round, it seems to me that early investors will be in the black anyway.
Yes, and I think that the first round with a 50% bonus will definitely give a plus in profits. Although now the token is sold with a great bonus, as I see.
a good bonus draws attention to IEO, I personally count on quick profits, and a 25% bonus can be a great addition to trading profits after listing.
yuva

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 12:24:15 PM

And the dolls this your production or, too, under auspices partners? I think there are some characteristics customers need to know
everyone should be engaged in the business, and of course, for production, there have to be partners who conform to requirements of health care or technical safety of consumption.
sabiremilio

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 01:25:02 PM

Investors can only profit from trading on an exchange. That's what it is. But I think the platform needs to be active for token liquidity to grow along with the number of Rachel's clients
yorsh01

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 02:27:29 PM

like there is no such conditions. But we need to clarify this issue. 10% was allocated for the bounty, and their part of the tokens can affect the situation on the exchange
In general, what is the number of tokens involved in the IEO? Is there data on the amount that the first IEO has already collected?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: