Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:15:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bad days for crypto  (Read 61578 times)
Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 758

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 07:16:21 AM

Crypto prices for the past days have been so bad, literally no improvements, bitcoin, the leading coin has only been moving with the same 9,500-10,300$ axis, although it was projected that the price rise to 20,000$ by the end of the year, is this still achievable?
People say as much as they want that prices would reach by this year's end but are they ready to hold until that prices achieved?

They want the prices to increase but they will keep selling and buy for profits in short time.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 07:16:34 AM

Crypto prices for the past days have been so bad, literally no improvements, bitcoin, the leading coin has only been moving with the same 9,500-10,300$ axis, although it was projected that the price rise to 20,000$ by the end of the year, is this still achievable?
The saddest moment but not yet broken, if we tell about crypto. strongly agree with you, the most reliable bitcoin can't move and break away, from prices that have been moving at prices for several months. whereas many expect to continue to increase until the highest price that might be the same as 2017.
but will it be possible? still just hoping.
cliber

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

umachit.fund

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 08:47:22 AM

To reach $ 20,000, I think Bitcoin is not difficult to achieve even though now it costs $ 9.528. I see it from the development of coinmarketcap charts.
However, I did not say that this would be achieved by the end of this year. That can happen in the next 2 or 3 years.

Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 08:56:07 AM

Yes ofcourse, there is still a long way to go for the projected price of btc, dont lose hope everyday can make a changes in the price the better thing you do is to adapt with the current market price you can trade since it was playing to 9500 to 10300 that is a good timing to trade.
fzatni

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 09:01:32 AM

It seems that BTC will correct to the price of $ 8000, everyone would want to see BTC at a price of $ 20k but don't expect too much more to be achieved if there is a positive fundamental for the crypto world.  my personal opinion BTC touches the price of $ 18k is very good at the end of this year
john alex young

Activity: 199
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 09:15:28 AM

The price of $ 20,000 Bitcoin is difficult to achieve by the end of this year. However, if someone predicts $ 20,000 in the next few years, I believe that it will be achieved by Bitcoin. What if we just saw what would happen.
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 09:29:31 AM

Many predicted bitcoin will dropped to $7k before it will drastically increase and reach $20k by next year. Anyone can make predictions but we cant accurately tell if this will really happen or not.

The market is high volatile thus its normal to see the prices of the coins turning up and down. For now think about this correction as an opportunity to buy coins because we'll never know when it will go up again, it can happen anytime so take advantage the situation.

dvdrewritable

Activity: 280
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 09:41:02 AM

The market is moving very slowly.The condition of the market is much better than before though the market is moving very slowly. Yet the market has covered a lot of Bitcoin, about 3,000 dollars from there today 10,000 dollars and a few days ago $ 14,000 was gone and I think it will go up to 20 thousand dollars later this year and where altcoins are slowly pumping a lot and the most top altcoins that are good for investment now. As bitcoin prices go up, altscoin prices will rise.

▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     I  D  Ξ  A  O  L  O  G  Y     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
SUPPORT BRIGHT IDEAS THROUGH CROWDFUNDING
Follow us on:  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Youtube
wywoc

Activity: 335
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2019, 09:44:02 AM

So what do you say when Bitcoin has increased continuously since the beginning of the year? I think the recent declines are just correction before the BTC can rise to higher prices. BTC can dump to 8k6 $ this time, and I hope we will see the 15k price in the end of this year.
Rahman11

Activity: 1428
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 09:57:42 AM

I think it's not impossible to bitcoin reach 20k again! but I am confused to reach within this year but it's definitely will happen within 2020, I hope within 2019 b8tcoin will reach almost 16k-17k!
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 10:02:07 AM

That was also my thinking all I thought is that we are heading to $20,000 because everything is going great, I never thougth that Bitcoin could go down to $9400 after stepping to the $13000 level but this is indeed a big drop but we are still halfway there is still hope for another all time high.

#Darren

Activity: 784

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 10:08:35 AM

We are all waiting for Bakkt launch, because this even has enough hype to push the whole market further. Once they are going to announce the public launch date, volumes will jump and prices will follow. Just wait for several more months.

████████████████
   ████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████   ███████████████████
█████████████████        ███████████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████            ████████████
█████████████████             ███████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████            ███████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████      ███████████████
█████████████████ ████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
     █████████████████
          ████
DIA | OPEN ACCESS FINANCIAL DATA
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 04:51:32 PM

of course the price of Bitcoin can still reach $ 20,000 at the end of the year, then in my opinion the price of Bitcoin is currently down because of a correction and the price of Bitcoin will not be able to increase quickly after the correction, because it takes a long time for the price of Bitcoin to recover and increasing very high again, so you don't need to worry if the price of Bitcoin goes down, because in my opinion the price of Bitcoin will definitely increase very high and give you a big profit, therefore what you need to do for now is to buy more Bitcoin when the price is down and hold until the price of Bitcoin increase again and gives you profits.

wanted sliter

Activity: 398

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 05:09:57 PM

Really don't know what the price would be! Just 1 thing I Always told myself that I'm not wrong when investing in this market
These are not the worst day of market! When bitcoin reach 3000$ is the worst, just few months ago, and now it reach 9k, Nearly 300% if you invest and sell just in few months. So there are so much chances for us to make money

█▐█ ██   100xCoin   ██ █▌█     {  On Our Way to $1B Market Cap & Beyond  }
⦁  Whitepaper  ⦁    Telegram    ⦁      Twitter      ⦁     Medium     ⦁      Reddit      ⦁
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bangdol

Activity: 345

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 05:10:21 PM

I don't think these are bad days for crypto. It's not so bad, mate. Bitcoin finally came to life after a lot of time and its price went up. We just have to wait, crypto is just at the start of its path.
yes. we just need to be patient and just wait. market growth has been better than the movement in 2018. and to restore the market must take a long time. now we are part of that process. be patient waiting for improvement.
cryptoperkele

Activity: 889
Merit: 60

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 05:10:42 PM

Btc could rise to 20k yes, but as this under an altcoin discussion i have to add that if the dominance keeps so high it would not be similar to last bull run as the alts could get behind. Imho btc dominance needs to get lower before the hype starts.

baigreen

Activity: 625
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 05:20:25 PM

That was also my thinking all I thought is that we are heading to $20,000 because everything is going great, I never thougth that Bitcoin could go down to $9400 after stepping to the $13000 level but this is indeed a big drop but we are still halfway there is still hope for another all time high.
hope always be there for people who are still believing that the market will bring another rise, it's about how much you trust and how long you are willing to wait, there's no assurance at this moment whether the market will grow before this year will end or it will continue fall back.

Believe you need a new coin. If the old ones stand still, then new products are much more expensive. In this situation I saw a lot of great projects thanks to the IEO. I hope that the market will react to this and grow a little more.
bastian466

Activity: 1302

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 05:36:49 PM

There is much hope that by the end of this year the best achievement can occur to see the bitcoin movement very quickly, but the predictions can be wrong and can be correct

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 06:05:53 PM

You've just witnessed bitcoin pumping from 6 to 10 thousand you're calling it a bad time because it's not going to 20. Look at yourself! You're so greedy and stupid to follow predictions like they were your own. Predictions are just that - predictions. Nothing else. They can come true or not. You'll be happier when you assume that usually they don't.
Carreuh

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 06:27:54 PM

Prices fall is not always bad for the world of digital currencies, even if prices go down will be good enough for those who want to invest because if you go down investors can buy large amounts of coins so that when prices go up they benefit quite a lot but there are some  coins that do not have regrowth so there are no more enthusiasts

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: