Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:09:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which of these Dirty double standards, corrupt and self serving turds needs to be flushed first.
Tman - pajeet, auction scammer, extortionist, tourette syndrome sufferer
Nutildah - scam facilitator and will turn EVIL for 0.3 BTC - pm him for deals
Lauda wormtongue -  DANGEROUS Degenerate scammer
Vod - fat spaz, will dox you and trust abuse your account
Yogg - Moron scam supporter, trust abuser, idiot.
Hhampuz - DIRTY campaign manager, don't use it.
LFC_Bitcoin (Lauda's Favorite Cumguzzler)
The pharmacist - aka HugeBlackWoman racist troll sig spammer
SuChmo(r)oN -BBW OPEN TO OFFERS IF WINS
Owlcatz - aka tmans bitch.
Marlboroza aka MoronBozo - Go easy on this poor dumb cretin.
Foxpup - Agent foxpoop. Merit fountain for Dirty Turds.
xtraelv - Dangerous SCAMMER supporter, nearly Tman level of retardation...
Nullius aka nerdius - Lauda ass feltching trust abusing fucktard that tries to SOUND smart
o_e_l_e_o - retarded troll and scammer supporter

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [POLL] The Official Dirty Turds Poll - Which DT needs flushing first ???????????  (Read 5155 times)
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 16720

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2019, 07:36:51 AM
Merited by Oxstone (1)

The poll is incredibly accurate actually so far
Hey, I made you this: IsLaudaStillOnDT.tk.

How to set the home page in Firefox:
Image loading...

The-One-Above-All (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 56

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 12:56:46 PM

Lauda
Followed by TmaN
followed by Hhampuz

I know, math is hard. I mean you need to be 3, if you're a bit slow - maybe even 4 years old to learn to compare such huge numbers like 14 and 11 and 9.

Well, your post is assuming we were referring to the scoring ranks and not our assessment of their true scamming levels isn't it? The fact they are the top 3 demonstrates how accurate this poll is. In our opinion Tman is above hhampuz. As ever though it is great to know our favorite scam supporting double standards BBW is hanging on our every word and enjoying our every post even when claiming to ignore our informative posts.

Thanks robovac, (strangely has time for everything except presenting the top 20 fans and recipients of the dirty  turds) great to see how effective the systems of control are, leaving the number 1 scamming, trust abusing  dirt bag on DT even after asking 100 other dirt bag alts and pals to exclude it, and then a manual blacklist. Brilliant how this abuse still stands on peoples accounts and he is still free to abuse at will . It is almost impossible to find any flaws in this robust and effective design. Thank fuck for the flagging system, at least people getting trust abused from now on will not have a big sign on their accounts claiming they are scammers. Sadly those trust abused before it was introduced are perm fucked. Well, I guess you can still have a lemons warning claiming several members believe these are financially dangerous if you try to whistle blow on them. So you can be simply a financial danger and not an outright scammer. Of course the DT pals who are in campaign manager positions will still try to use the old abusive and more easily gamed system to ensure their friends only are eligible for the highest paying sig campaigns so the new system all though introduced with good intentions is still largely impotent to stop the gaming and abuse by this group for their own ends. We hope the old system will eventually be phased out completely or all scoring removed and you just need to read the feedback and look into this subjective crap that does not warrant a flag and make up your own mind.

Don't complain though because you will be told , that is simply a sign of insanity. "going mad and telling lies are we now"?? trolling hey Smiley what's that? you're a financial danger to people?

Telling truths that nobody can refute = trolling
Exposing DT scammers and presenting observable instances of their financially motivated wrong doing = scammer and financial danger.

bitcointalk the place where proven scammers get to cast their whistleblowers as scammers and a financial danger

That's what makes meta so addictive. It is like the twilight zone. Just good for a few hours now and then to experience and entirely new and corrupt perspective on right and wrong.

The-One-Above-All (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 01:31:05 PM

Another scammer supporter added today.

Mogsprosnoz - or some shitty name, just research for some tool spouting mental illness as the new explanation for people who present observable and undeniable instances of financially motivated wrong doing conducted by his scamming DT pals. How does this kind of turd world skid mark get on to DT. Who ever heard of this piece of shit anyway previously? Yeah I want to trust moronpigsnoz a known pal of lauda and tman  and yogg proven and documented scammers  and scammer supporters that have no answer to their actions other than to scream trolling as if it is some kind of valid defense haha

Oxstone

Activity: 392
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 01:44:23 PM

Ahahahahah xD

I don't know if you deserve the merit as you're encouraging a troll, but still fuckng funny.

But omfg I just discovered this guy. What the hell? What the actual fucking fuck??

I'm complaining about some people on the local forum but that's a brand new troll level. I gotta apologize to the local French guys for being pissed of by them compared to that xD
The-One-Above-All (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 02:14:34 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2019, 02:48:26 PM by The-One-Above-All

Ahahahahah xD

I don't know if you deserve the merit as you're encouraging a troll, but still fuckng funny.

But omfg I just discovered this guy. What the hell? What the actual fucking fuck??

I'm complaining about some people on the local forum but that's a brand new troll level. I gotta apologize to the local French guys for being pissed of by them compared to that xD

OMFG a new willing feltcher arrives... The Guzzler... mind out of the way...please

screams trolling but presents zero evidence of any central points he is able to demonstrate are untrue. Well done, perfect form.

Welcome the newbie bukkake boy for the next DT party. His C.V. says... my froggy skull will make the perfect space hopper ......looking forward helping vod burn some much needed calories off.

Spray him down boys with the merit jizz for now, until you can get your filthy paws on him.
Oxstone

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 02:19:28 PM

OMFG a new willing feltcher arrives... The Guzzler... mind out of the way...please

screams trolling but presents zero evidence of any central points he is able to demonstrate are untrue. Well done, perfect form.

Welcome the newbie bukkake boy for the next DT party. His C.V. says... my froggy skull will make the perfect space hopper ......looking forward helping vod burn some much needed calories off.

Spray him boys down with the merit jizz for now, until you can get your filthy paws on him.

Thanks you xD
That's too good! I'm so happy I've found you! You're too good to ignore!!!

I have zero evidence and more, I haven't read even ONE of your central points. And I'm not going to xD
The-One-Above-All (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 02:30:22 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2019, 02:45:08 PM by The-One-Above-All

Spray him boys down with the merit jizz for now, until you can get your filthy paws on him.

Thanks you xD
That's too good! I'm so happy I've found you! You're too good to ignore!!!

I have zero evidence and more, I haven't read even ONE of your central points. And I'm not going to xD

Thanks for admitting you just spout shit and have not even read the observable instances we have presented but still want to claim they are trolling.

You are going to make a great addition to their group of imbeciles.

Please low functioning feltching frog, go eat dirt for merits elsewhere. Thanks for the bumps but don't burn yourself out. Wait until this goes on page 2 please.
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4368
Merit: 3061

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 03:04:03 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2019, 08:05:28 AM by Foxpup
Merited by Halab (2)

I take it that's my cue. Grin I just squirted a bunch of merits onto them in some random French thread. I don't even speak French; I just thought the posts had a certain je ne sais quoi, whatever that is. As the resident merit fountain, that's good enough for me. Vixey do good?

EDIT: Typo

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
The-One-Above-All (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 04:05:06 PM

I take it that's my cue. Grin I just squirted a bunch of merits onto them in some random French thread. I don't even speak French; I just thought the posts had a certain je ne sais quoi, whatever that is. As the resident merit fountain, that's good enough for me. Vixey do good?

You never fail us agent fox poop.

WE HAVE REACHED A NEW LOW

Now we have a clear example of people giving merit to people boasting about merit abuse. Brilliant work you vile vixen.
Oxstone

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 07:14:03 PM

You never fail us agent fox poop.

WE HAVE REACHED A NEW LOW

Now we have a clear example of people giving merit to people boasting about merit abuse. Brilliant work you vile vixen.

Nah.

I only say interesting things. So the fox doesn't have to think about where to drop the merit shower. Any post I make is pure gold and can't get merited enough. He doesn't have to understand what I'm saying to appreciate it.

Le français est une langue magnifique.

@Foxpup, you sure you don't speak French though? :p
You CLEARLY merited one side of the discussion and not the other in the thread you chose  Kiss
Foxpup
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 07:41:13 PM

You CLEARLY merited one side of the discussion and not the other in the thread you chose  Kiss
I must have just picked up a few words from the back labels of wine and absinthe bottles. I down one every time I have to read another of The-One-Above-All's posts (not that it helps). Cheesy

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
The-One-Above-All (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 09:33:27 PM

I must have just picked up a few words from the back labels of wine and absinthe bottles. I down one every time I have to read another of The-One-Above-All's posts (not that it helps). Cheesy

Theymos must be enjoying the objectively good posts advice being shit upon and then boasted about, then merited in turn. haha

I like fox poops brilliant opinions that are NOT based upon any reasoning.  That explains quite a lot. It would seem DT's have foxpoops same method of forming opinions. You just pull them out of your ass and then when they are debunked you just say .... well they are not based on any form of reasoning anyway. I just throw them out there to get merits, the more stupid they are and the more they are debunked the more merits I seem to get. That is why I am on DT and we all get to spam sigs at the highest rates.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5184281.msg52479030#msg52479030

I am shocked that post does not have more merits really. The less reasoning employed the more incorrect = more merits right?

How come only poor old DABS has to give it to objectively good posts?
Oxstone

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 12:17:49 PM

Ah so you're nearly fluent I guess.
The-One-Above-All (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 12:29:41 AM

Since the vixen reads nearly every one of them, his liver is likely to sadly fail in the near future. Has to read? nobody is forcing him to read any of our posts. Both the vile vixen and suchmoon simply can not help themselves. They are addicted to us.

Not that it helps? what help do you require? we have tried to help you unravel the process by which you form opinions and have already allowed you to clearly understand that your opinions are not based up reasoning. This should set you free from all responsibility for anything that you say LOL.  It is just noise, that can not be take seriously. It may as well be random words, the post would have the same value: ZERO. lol

61 votes so far.

Amazing, all of these pages later, and NOT ONE refutation of the observable instances demonstrating why the dirty turds need to be flushed has been presented?  Just lots of attempts to derail and scream trolling as some kind of faux rebuttal and untrustworthy attempt to mislead people into believing these observable instances never really took place.

mosprognoz

Activity: 868
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 12:39:37 AM

Since the vixen reads nearly every one of them, his liver is likely to sadly fail in the near future. Has to read? nobody is forcing him to read any of our posts. Both the vile vixen and suchmoon simply can not help themselves. They are addicted to us.

Not that it helps? what help do you require? we have tried to help you unravel the process by which you form opinions and have already allowed you to clearly understand that your opinions are not based up reasoning. This should set you free from all responsibility for anything that you say LOL.  It is just noise, that can not be take seriously. It may as well be random words, the post would have the same value: ZERO. lol

61 votes so far.

Amazing, all of these pages later, and NOT ONE refutation of the observable instances demonstrating why the dirty turds need to be flushed has been presented?  Just lots of attempts to derail and scream trolling as some kind of faux rebuttal and untrustworthy attempt to mislead people into believing these observable instances never really took place.

Did you escape from a mental hospital? I strongly recommend you to go back, because schizophrenics can harm themselves and others without medical supervision.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 2327

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 03:15:12 AM

Honestly you need to let this go. You have made your opinion clear, and it has been duly noted.

If you want to continue participating here, you should find something else to talk about. theymos doesn't like, and tries to avoid perma banning very senior, longstanding forum members, but you have been banned many times before, and that is the path you are leading yourself down. I don't personally want you perma banned, but I am being honest with you.
Foxpup
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 03:47:43 AM

We're just masochistic, that's all. Welcome back.

JaredKaragen
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1165

My AR-15 ID's itself as a toaster. Want breakfast?

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2019, 04:38:54 AM

Ahahahahah xD

I have had him and a few of his sock puppets blocked for some time now....  I just see a greyed out thread and bar...  There's a reason for it.... lol

TOAA sure takes the cake doesn't he?

Sooo proud of those 61 votes out of the 178 replies and 2510 people that clicked on his thread...  What an astounding ratio of participation and validation....

I mean... If you wanna go down a rabbit hole:   Just read his post history chronologically....   you will need a lot of popcorn.

Link to my batch and script resources here.  

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

Donations: 1Q8HjG8wMa3hgmDFbFHC9cADPLpm1xKHQM
The-One-Above-All (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 05:21:54 AM
Last edit: October 30, 2019, 10:47:18 PM by The-One-Above-All

Honestly you need to let this go. You have made your opinion clear, and it has been duly noted.

If you want to continue participating here, you should find something else to talk about. theymos doesn't like, and tries to avoid perma banning very senior, longstanding forum members, but you have been banned many times before, and that is the path you are leading yourself down. I don't personally want you perma banned, but I am being honest with you.

1. observable instances are not opinions

2. we have never been banned nor could there be any valid reason that would stand up to scrutiny that would warrant such action from a reasonable warden of this board/movement.

3. suggesting that we no longer seek to highlight the financially motivated wrong doing of scammers and scam facilitators and their supporters on DT is both irresponsible bordering on untrustworthy.

4. Please ensure this is the last and final time that we need to explain to you clearly that your advice to refrain from telling the truth or pushing for improvements here is unwelcome and will be certainly ignored.

5. Suggesting that theymos would issue a ban for presenting observable instances of other members undeniable wrong doing and abuse is indeed suggesting that theymos is entirely corrupt and complicit with their deeds. If that was demonstrated to be true then there is far more to worry about than losing an account here. Imagine if other accounts were to ask for a detailed explanation for such a ban? Well says theymos ..some scammers abused his account and then he presented some observable instances from their pasts that demonstrated they were clearly scammers that had now gamed my genius systems of control to ensure they are untouchable and deserve to take all the best rev streams here. Oh and also him and his friends were likely the largest scam hunters in the history of the board, had perhaps made the most millionaires from their tips, fought for fair launch protocols for the pow launches and generally been part of more communities on this forum than any other member, with zero instances of financially motivated wrong doing and had NEVER had one of their central points debunked. That is why I decided to ban them all. ERR okay theymos, that sounds like a good reason. ( that is assuming we are both ourselves and are cryptohunter as some mistakenly believe)

6. Whilst our own account or the account of our friends remains abused and defamed then it will NEVER stop. Nor should you suggest it stops.

7. The systems of control are designed to only function at all with hostility and friction, there is no other way that even those bungled efforts could hope to regulate anything in the absence of threat and retaliation for abuse. Since we are not DT then there can be real enthusiasts and helpful members that offer the free service of a disincentive for abusing peoples accounts by bringing to light their own financially motivated wrong doing or highlighting their support of other abusers or wrong doers. So long as you present only the observable instances aka the truth then it can ONLY be seen as a positive thing if you are interested in seeing a fair and transparent system for all members?

Please digest those points and then understand that regardless of your true intentions, your suggestion to remain silent and permit abuse of our account by verifiable scammers and scammer supporters is becoming concerning.

Although we note some of your posts are of value and you seem to have a clearer mind than most here, you do not have the experience we have with the alt boards and the history of some of these members lurking around on DT in meta. Therefore, you perhaps do not grasp the full gravity of what you are suggesting we " forget all about".

Now again, please do not seek to silence us speaking the unadulterated truth in future. Else you will be viewed as concerning. There can be no other way to view a person who wishes the truth to be silenced, especially when dealing with such concrete evidence of scamming and other financially motivated wrong doing + trust abuse.

As you likely understand, it is quite impossible to ban the truth anyway. There will always be members willing to present the truth, no matter the threats or consequences for doing so. That is a good thing.

The truth is here to stay ... whilst there are undeniable dirty turds on Default Trust there can be no sensible nor commendable reason for suggesting we just forget all about it.  Any attempts to silence it or delete it or prevent these truths being mentioned whenever they are on topic, relevant and valuable to the reader is to be viewed as hostile and untrustworthy.

If you believe we have connections to any other accounts other than this or as some believe the cryptohunter account, then I suggest you PM us first before announcing this in public, since you would be incorrect and also opening up innocent members to abuse at the hands of DT members that seem to have taken a dislike to honest bitcoin enthusiasts such as ourselves.

So thanks for the advice but please understand that observable instances of wrong doing that have as yet gone unpunished must never be silenced or forgotten. Certainly even more critical is those scammers and scam facilitators are abusing your account and enjoying positions of power and influence. This is bitcointalk right? not centralbankingtalk? or corruptscumbagtalk?

If you personally wish to endure the double standards abuse on your own account and still try to befriend or have hopes of sidling back into favor with them that is for your to decide. We will never befriend abusers or scammers nor their supporters.

Theymos claims infighting is counter productive, then develops systems where conflict is required. Where there is clear wrong doing and clear abuse, then fighting against that by the innocent and abused is never going to be accepted as negative by the vast majority (not meta board). It is every members duty else they are as much to blame as the scammers and abusers.

Since quickseller we note that your trust abuse in the context of the DT members own prior behaviors is unwarranted and clear double standards, better to worry less about what theymos feels or thinks and better to help him in areas he is grossly lacking good judgement by allowing undeniable scammers to take trust positions and all of the best rev streams whilst crushing free speech and creating and echo chamber. Think of it as a parent trying to remove the chemical laden sweet tasting candies and replace it with the nutritious organic veggie snacks. They will thank you for it eventually if at the time they wanted to ban you from telling them the truth that these seemingly tasty candies are poisonous dirt that must be thrown away before they cause serious health problems long term.

Besides theymos knows we are grateful to him and this forum and also that we have great respect for his views on many things. His posts are often inline with our own views (not his observably incorrect replies to us of course) and that it is upsetting to even have to see him dragged into all of this when likely he was just trying to mitigate his own legal accountability which we fully understand. Hence why we do not often directly criticize him only the designs of the systems of control and his lack of punishment to undeniable scammers and trust abusers)

@ foxpup

thank you , great to be back.

@ jared who?

A few of our alts on ignore? haha probably just our other 2508 hey, don't worry just mulling over our selections, like a kid in a sweet shop though. Only 61 votes is pretty good considering how much hassle it is to swap between so many accounts right?

We are often amazed at how many other members we are. Keep us all on ignore though.

" never before have so many ignored so much from so few"

Imagine being here since 2015 a legend and all that,  and we never fucking heard of your before? I would ask you for a list of your achievements in the last 4 years but I would not want to make fun.
What communities have you been part of anyway? perhaps we have missed your vital contributions. We may even have some joint interests (projects) since we hold over 200 alts or more.

Has us all on ignore but can't resist coming to our threads though. That's the spirit.

When can I come over for breakfast, forget the ar15. I'll bring my own XL18 toaster you're going to like that much better.  

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2019, 07:14:24 AM

Is there a prize for winning this poll? I voted for myself. Meow. Kiss

This Dirty Turd has been semi- flushed but there are serious stain marks left in the bowl. 

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: