Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:56:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I do with a 1000$ and what would you do?  (Read 6228 times)
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 03:21:27 AM

Out of the investment options you've listed Ethereum is probably the best to invest in medium to long term with EOS also being beneficial, but I'd stick with the former provided the upgrades don't have any issues there should be lots to look forward to next year

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
siupang2

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 11:34:42 AM

Well it's depends on the money... Is it your life savings? or is it like free money? If it's your life savings better to keep it or hold it in bank with deposit. If it's free money you can invest from the safer is stocks and if you want to go in crypto try to invest in BTC. Only BTC that have pump period or down period many others only follow BTC trends.
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 11:35:39 AM

Personally, I think as follows. When I have a free 1000 dollars you need to downplay to get at least 3000 dollars from one 1000. But for this you need to analyze the cryptocurrency market well. And find out which coin can bring good profit in the near future. But since our market is not predictable, we need to stop at the most stable coin. And at the moment I think that the most stable coins are Ethereum or Bitcoin. And I confidently invested all my money in these coins.
tiang_tower

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 12:05:01 PM

I will not really put all into altcoins but instead convert some to fiat and day trade the rest ...I do not like long hold though which look different from others view.
Yes, holding a coin or other asset for too long is also not a good choice for now, because if I have $ 1000 will also do the same thing as you said, some I will exchange to fiat and the rest to trade daily on the exchange.
mulia sabee

Activity: 910
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 09:24:05 AM

My first thought was to put it in to Altcoins, Like
Ethereum
RSR
Theta
EOS

These would be my picks 100% Which coin would you leave out or add to that?

I was also thinking
Of Buying a Masternode and run it on a Vps, but I have 0 experience with that and I was looking for one and joined a few discords, and it was kinda a shitshow.
So I dont know how to look for good ones yet and it's a bigger risk then Altcoins in my opinion from what I have seen.
Does anybody have any experience with running a Masternode and how did that go for you?

A mining rig is probably to expensive, also the powercosts in my country are not that great so not really a option I think.

Create my own T-shirt Company
I know a Artist I could pay for a design or maybe even a collaboration where he could earn a % of the sales from the t-shirts.
Also have the fabric I want and all the idea's ready to go, this would probably be the most work, creating social media's, trying to get in retail stores, create a brand, and a lot more of course!

If you have any other ideas your welcome to add them, and let me know what you would do!

if I have $ 1000 then I am very confident to buy Ethereum now. because I am very sure that the price of ethereum will rise again. because now the price of ethereum is at a low point, so for now it is the right time for us to invest in ethereum.I believe that in early 2020 the price of ethereum could rise again. like the beginning of 2017 ago

Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 09:53:18 AM

I will not really put all into altcoins but instead convert some to fiat and day trade the rest ...I do not like long hold though which look different from others view.
Yes, holding a coin or other asset for too long is also not a good choice for now, because if I have $ 1000 will also do the same thing as you said, some I will exchange to fiat and the rest to trade daily on the exchange.
Well why won't you spare even a couple of dollars to invest with some really good altcoins like ethereum, it'll be a much better move in my opinion because in that way you can still have profit (if the price of the coin goes up) even though your day trading isn't that good and you don't need to hold it for a long time, just set a date where you'll exit and take your money back, that's what i'll do if i have a $1000

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
andika2018

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 09:54:27 AM

If I have $ 1000 to invest in the cryptocurrency market, I think 60% of the $ 1000 I will allocate to invest in Bitcoin. 20% for ethereum and the rest for some altcoins that are in the top 20 coinmarketcaps. By diversifying investments, I think this will reduce concerns when the market is volatile
Goodvalony

Activity: 616
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 09:59:44 AM

why not spend your money on yourself. buy self nice perfumes and cloths and take holidays. investing in crypto these days are headache and might lead to lost of funds. if you want to invest in cryptocurrency, bitcoin remains the best and the right option for you.
comchien

Activity: 340
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2019, 10:27:08 AM

If it were me I'd take 90% of the money to invest and buy Bitcoin, and the remaining 10% would buy ETH. It is a safe way to choose the 2 best currencies today.

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]
✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes]✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop]✈✈✈
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 11:35:28 AM

why not spend your money on yourself. buy self nice perfumes and cloths and take holidays. investing in crypto these days are headache and might lead to lost of funds. if you want to invest in cryptocurrency, bitcoin remains the best and the right option for you.
That's a good options instead of making yourself very stressful, if you an spare that amount to enjoy but if you are aiming for investment it's tough to
choose as the market is not so friendly and you need to take more time to assess and observe every movement. Knowing what will be the current news around the industry is a must in order for you to select the right coin to invest your money.
Xcode7

Activity: 1106
Merit: 414

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 11:40:26 AM

If I have $ 1000 to invest in the cryptocurrency market, I think 60% of the $ 1000 I will allocate to invest in Bitcoin. 20% for ethereum and the rest for some altcoins that are in the top 20 coinmarketcaps. By diversifying investments, I think this will reduce concerns when the market is volatile
I also think so, who doubts bitcoin? We all know that bitcoin still has a high price, from the amount of $ 1000 I have, maybe I will map 40% for bitcoin, 30% for eth and the rest I will save while looking at which coins are suitable for short-term use.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 12:28:10 PM

At the moment, all cryptocurrency is in a very unclear position. And investing in cryptocurrency is very risky. Nevertheless, risk is a noble reason, so I will invest my $ 1,000 in Ethereum, because I believe that Ethereum is a very reliable cryptocurrency. A large platform with smart contracts is built on this coin. Ethereum is also a very popular digital currency, and I think it has a great future.
Blackdeath

Activity: 910
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 01:05:14 PM

At the moment, all cryptocurrency is in a very unclear position. And investing in cryptocurrency is very risky. Nevertheless, risk is a noble reason, so I will invest my $ 1,000 in Ethereum, because I believe that Ethereum is a very reliable cryptocurrency. A large platform with smart contracts is built on this coin. Ethereum is also a very popular digital currency, and I think it has a great future.
Eventhough we are facing a bear market today, i think an amount of $1000 would be just fine if you would invest it in cryptocurrency like Ethereum for sure because just like what you have said it is very reliable and it is the perfect altcoin to invest your money in a long term that it could increased it's price even more like bitcoin.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ije07

Activity: 1414
Merit: 250

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 01:28:46 PM

$ 1,000 is a big amount, if you want to invest the money in crypto then my advice is you can buy some crypto like
1. BTC = 50%
2. ETH = 30%
3. EOS = 10%
4. BNB = 10%
especially now that prices in the market are down, this is a good opportunity for you to invest with some of the crypto above. I believe some of the crypto above have great potential in the future and are worthy of long-term investment.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2019, 01:38:31 PM

If want only to invest on altcoins i will choose Ethereum and EOS, but all depends how much the price will be and when you want to get the profit, and yes for most people 1000 usd is a bit amount and anyway invest only money that afford to lose.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2019, 01:45:00 PM

It is not a big amount. I have two scenarios for you, and you can chose the one which suits you better:

Plan A: Invest the entire $1,000 in Bitcoin
Plan B: Invest 80% in Bitcoin and the remaining in established altcoins such as Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin.etc

I would have included some 5% for the emerging altcoins, but in my opinion right now there is not a single crypto among them that is worth investing in. So it will be better, if you stick to the established coins.
Ezio_Auditore

Activity: 487
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 02:28:25 PM

I am not very sure that the cryptocurrency will soon start to rise in price again. So I would start making deals with arbitrage. It will make a good profit.

▰▰▰▰  TRONBOMB  ▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰    PLAY AND EARN DIVIDENDS    ▰▰▰▰
 Dice Roll    Lucky Wheel     To The Moon 
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 02:28:56 PM

It is not a big amount. I have two scenarios for you, and you can chose the one which suits you better:

Plan A: Invest the entire $1,000 in Bitcoin
Plan B: Invest 80% in Bitcoin and the remaining in established altcoins such as Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin.etc

I would have included some 5% for the emerging altcoins, but in my opinion right now there is not a single crypto among them that is worth investing in. So it will be better, if you stick to the established coins.
An amount of $1000 is enough to invest in crypto, so i think splitting that amount of money in bitcoin and altcoin would be really a great idea. But my ratio in splitting my funds is 50/50 because it will be better if 50% is for bitcoin and the other 50% is for altcoins like BNB, LTC, ETH, XRP, etc, so i don't lose a lot of money in bitcoin and other altcoins.
Lore06

Activity: 792
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 02:52:50 PM

Instead of investing in the clothing business as you said, in my opinion it will be more profitable if you invest your money entirely in bitcoin. Because I am sure the profits that you will get from investing in T-shirts with that amount of capital will not be much, on the contrary if you invest in bitcoin I am sure in the next few months you will get such a big profits.

MEGABSC FINANCE - HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN 
                                            WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 03:20:42 PM

At 1000$, I think you should invest in altcoins with low prices and low market capitalization. And after the bull market starts, you will be more profitable to invest in altcoins in the top at coinmarketcap. But it is also a risky choice because it is likely that those altcoins will probably never rise
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: