Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:03:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest in XRP?  (Read 1135 times)
adamin1i

Activity: 539
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 06:20:02 PM

Do it if you are going to invest any money but do it with your own personal research, not with people's comments. Because money is your money and you will be responsible for the loss.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Viceroy

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 06:22:34 PM

I have nothing specific against XRP, but I do not like this whole project. However, I must admit that you can earn by investing in it.
d_fitrie

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 06:46:09 PM

I don't have an analysis of XRP coins if you have personal analysis and believe that it will provide future benefits, why not?
I have read many comments above and among the pros and cons for each reason, so prioritize your own analysis and determine your decision
wanted sliter

Activity: 398
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 07:33:49 PM

I just found an article and here it is,

https://www.forbes.com/sites/panosmourdoukoutas/2018/03/07/ripple-could-be-the-next-bitcoin/#4dc2e64c5b39

Can anyone confirm it is helpful or is it wise to trade with XRP?
I don't believe in any article that said something could be the next bitcoin.
Cause every coin that made till now just could not do it,
In XRP's case, I think it's good to invest, but don't hope it will replace bitcoin.

█▐█ ██   100xCoin   ██ █▌█     {  On Our Way to $1B Market Cap & Beyond  }
⦁  Whitepaper  ⦁    Telegram    ⦁      Twitter      ⦁     Medium     ⦁      Reddit      ⦁
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BITDV
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 01:48:50 AM

RXRP is one of my favourite coin to hold, they faster network and huge adoption. but i dont believe that ripple can be next bitcoin, but i believe that ripple can be bigcoin and-or stable coin. No doubt ripple will become number 2 in market capital. In other side ripple have a chance to become real stable coin in next 5 years

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
hirushaa

Activity: 54
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 02:34:25 AM

yes i think it will a good investment for you , because most of whales have mensioned that this coin will be reached to a higher price in the future .. and it has the fastest network , so in the future xrp will use instead of eth for do the  transaction..
Bitcoin Miners

Activity: 440

Roobet

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 03:02:26 AM

With recent responses of altcoins againts bitcoin movements, I think that investors, whom have interests and plans to invest in altcoins, they should consider long term investments in altcoins. It is difficult to get profits from altcoins in short term, but in the long term aspect, I do belief that investors will not get losses if they determinantly invest in altcoins, and hold them till the end days of this year, or early months of 2020. If altcoins won't recover at the end months of 2019, they will do recover in early months of next year, when crypto market will come into bull run with bitcoin halving.

tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 04:16:39 AM

https://www.forbes.com/sites/panosmourdoukoutas/2018/03/07/ripple-could-be-the-next-bitcoin/#4dc2e64c5b39

I don't think the article will help raise the price of XRP or ETH. But it will help these altcoin hold holders more confident. Because when compared to Bitcoin, they have a lot of potential for price increases in future
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 12:10:47 PM

Putting money in xrp is just like you saving your money on tether without expecting any profit in return. Many people are judging it by its previous rise which was the same way many other coin rose as a result of bull run of all altcoins, so bitcoin can only increase through bull run, and you know that, most bull run value does not always last in the market and I even don’t a little if the bull run of this year will affect xrp.

If you see many people taking of ripple and advising people to invest in it is just because they already made a mistake of investing in it, and what would you expect from them rather than for them to just continue to promote the coin so it can witness growth for their investment to be able to yield result and not because it as much use case.

charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 12:28:43 PM

Xrp is the fourth largest cryptocurrency according to the coin market cap, and that implies that the project is solid, but due to the nature of the quantity in circulation, its not going to be a lucrative source of investment, in the short run. I'll advise you only invest in xrp, if you're willing to hold it for long term as the value its trading presently is not likely to have a substantial change anytime soon.
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 12:45:29 PM

To trade - yes, to hold - hardly. Trading may be good because this coin has sufficient liquidity. I do not think that investing in this is a good idea, as it is an asset that depends on a small number of people. They can play vs the majority, including against you.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 01:04:03 PM

Every investment is a a function of risk taken, base on the information getting from some where, hence to invest on XRP for Holding in a long time, is a very good idea, which can be more profitable in the future.
globalking
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 0

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2019, 01:26:50 PM

though I am not a big fan of centralized currency this is the right time to buy XPT because of its low price and make some profit.

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
Taufik blackspade team

Activity: 431

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 01:31:36 PM

I have it but not for long. Because the market movement of XRP itself is not so I can predict. I see movement from bitcoin is better. so I'm switching to bitcoin now.
upyem2k

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 01:45:32 PM

That is your choice to make. You should study the xrp to see if it is worth investing into. Do your research on the team and the major specifics of the project to avoid being misled.
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 02:00:08 PM

i dont know about investing in this , i did then,  only my bad was, i bought it at highest price, after my buy it felt down like a brick... Cry
now i am hoping on reviving ...

probably i lost on this also ...

microsurfer

Activity: 170
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2019, 02:02:03 PM

You should make decision by yourself. I think that the best crypto investment - btc. If btc goes up - all other crypto too. XRP didnt have any significant grow in recent months
Iceblast

Activity: 783

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 02:02:39 PM

investing in xrp might be an option, but if you look at it now xrp might not have a significant price development yet and maybe xrp is now waiting for the market pump in the future. so I don't think it's a problem if you want to put money in xrp because xrp has good potential and reputation in crypto

Stewart66

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

https://www.cd3d.app

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 02:52:08 PM

in my opinion XRP is good enough to be used as an investment, but I don't like XRP because this coin uses
a centralized system, to be honest I do not invest or trade on this coin
you better invest or trade in other coins, I advise you to invest in bitcoin for investments that you will do

VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 03:05:47 PM

i dont know about investing in this , i did then,  only my bad was, i bought it at highest price, after my buy it felt down like a brick... Cry
now i am hoping on reviving ...

probably i lost on this also ...

You must learn a lot from there dude, i remember almost all of my friends have been loosing a lot in this one consider when it was going up  and they were thinking if that will increase even more but they didn't do any research for that dude.
XRP is not a good investment anymore and there was a lot of better platform that offers much more utility usage.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: