Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:31:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Discoin - The tailor-made cryptocurrency for online shopping and selling 🚀🚀  (Read 5341 times)
discoindiscodery (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2019, 06:08:57 PM

What are the options now open to users a web wallet, in addition to storing your coins ?

Hi Malix1818,

For the moment, the purpose of the web wallet is only to store coins, in order to create visibility about Discoin through Airdrop campaign and Pre-Sale.

We will be implementing further services as well as exchange within the next few weeks.

If you are interested, you can join our Telegram channel https://t.me/discoin_channel for official announcements.

Thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hotforblockchain

Activity: 266
Merit: 26

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 07:45:28 PM

So if I understand this correctly, this is coin meant for eCommerce but in the same time is ultra anonymous and untraceable?

I dont understand why eCommerce needs this kind of coin..

faiziimemon

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 10:47:27 AM

Digital currency is increasingly gaining popularity for those projects that work with different categories of customers in the Internet space. I think that Discoin can be useful within its ecosystem.
hotboykm

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 11:40:29 AM

If I do not withdraw my Discoin and want to increase its price, is there such a prospect for coin holders?

Hi Kawaiikitty,

First of all, I would like to say that a coin's price is always determined by the market, the supply and demand, and that we cannot promise any kind of profit or benefit from investing in our coin.

Now with that being said, I personally believe there is indeed such a prospect, for 4 reasons:

• 1) The ICO is taking place with very interesting discounts, which means that the earliest you get on board, the more you have room to grow.
  • 2) If you read our whitepaper, you will see that Discoin's ultimate goal is to become the reference online payment solution within Discodery's ecosystem (and even outside of it further down the road). That means we should theoretically have a constant or increasing demand for Discoins from our customers, their customers and anyone who interacts with their digital platforms. Given that the Discoin has a limited supply of 2'000'000'000 coins, that will normally have a positive impact on the price.
  • 3) As time goes on, our team will take technical measures to protect the Discoin when the need arises.
  • 4) Finally, I believe the growth of the Discoin will be intimately linked to the growth of our company as a whole, for which I am very optimistic (but that shouldn't impact your investment decision in any way, it's just my personal opinion).

All in all, as I said, a coin's price is always determined by the market and it will be up to investors like you to determine the future price of Discoin 😀
I support your position. I think that it is necessary to conduct an extremely cautious policy when investing in ICO projects, but each participant of your project can really see the first steps that convincingly show your desire for the popularity of the coin.
sugafre

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 01:26:26 PM

Integration into public exchanges will take place fairly soon. In order for the Discoin project to be popular among exchanges, the wallet must have quality features. Let's see how the team does this job.
much will depend on the duration of the phase and the amount of investment that will be collected during the first phase of the sale, these funds will help to complete part of the plans for the acquisition of the partnership.
Devilboy123

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 02:16:50 PM

are you planning to update the latest version of white paper? It seems to me that there are some questions about how the coin will be applied among your platform members and other market participants.
BungTrader

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 03:13:38 PM

I like the way the community perceives the development of the new coin. The full potential will soon be seen by how actively the coin will be traded on exchanges.
I think that after adding new features of the built-in exchange and coin listing, all participants will have the opportunity to start using a digital payment solution for the platform, which has a lot of consumers, as I understand.
sugafre

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 04:04:06 PM

I think that investors who have assessed the potential of the new coin will be able to count on profits. It is impossible not to notice that the community has reacted very actively to the mining of the new coin.
danirpm

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 05:00:51 PM

What are the options now open to users a web wallet, in addition to storing your coins ?

Hi Malix1818,

For the moment, the purpose of the web wallet is only to store coins, in order to create visibility about Discoin through Airdrop campaign and Pre-Sale.

We will be implementing further services as well as exchange within the next few weeks.

If you are interested, you can join our Telegram channel https://t.me/discoin_channel for official announcements.

Thanks!

For the initial stage of coin distribution, I think this is a very convenient option. After launching desktop or smartphone apps, users won't have to update their registration information?
krissta

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 05:50:02 PM

400 Discoins for Airdrop. This is not bad for the start of cooperation, are there any basic conditions for those who can count on such a distribution of Discoins?
traxer112

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 06:43:32 PM

what are the advantages of Discoin for those customers who are ready to work with digital payments? If such prospects are not offered, it is unlikely that sellers and buyers will choose your coins for work.
discoindiscodery (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2019, 06:56:01 PM

400 Discoins for Airdrop. This is not bad for the start of cooperation, are there any basic conditions for those who can count on such a distribution of Discoins?

Hi Krissta,

No, there are no special conditions that apply Smiley

In case you are interested, here is the link to participate: https://t.me/discoinbot

Thanks a lot!

Best,

The Discoin Team
rajshukla1986

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 07:36:30 AM

I read that on the dashboard Discoin I can create an unlimited number of wallets, but in airdrop will participate one?
discoindiscodery (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2019, 09:36:37 AM

what are the advantages of Discoin for those customers who are ready to work with digital payments? If such prospects are not offered, it is unlikely that sellers and buyers will choose your coins for work.

Hi Traxer112,

I'm sorry, I'm not sure I really understand your question... but I'll try to answer it from what I get 😀

So, as you may know, Discodery operates in a lot of countries where online payments - and recurring payments on top of that - can be difficult, slow, expensive (high commissions), … The lack of available payment solutions also prevents us from entering a certain number of markets that would otherwise be very attractive to us.

So the main advantages for all of our customers to choose our coin are:

• Access to an online payment solution: in some countries, it's almost impossible to set up a payment gateway without a custom integration, so some of our clients can not even sell online;
  • Easy-to setup: since they already are customers of Discodery, the payment gateway will be directly available and for free;
  • Low Commissions: we are building this payment solution FOR our customers, so the transaction fees will be kept as low as possible;
  • End-to-end integration: having a single payment solution from end-to-end (our customer's website, his mobile app, his management software, ...) will allow our customer to manage his finances more easily, have a better overview of the ROI of his Discodery solution and be able to purchase products/services from us and/or other Discodery customers more easily;
  • Recurring Payments: we will allow our customers to sell recurring products, such as memberships, with direct wallet-to-wallet recurring payments;

Further down the road, our goal is to make Discoin accessible to all e-commerce website or app that wishes to use it but in the near future, I believe those will be the main advantages of using Discoin vs other currencies.

shadowofraam

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 10:23:20 AM

I like the way the community perceives the development of the new coin. The full potential will soon be seen by how actively the coin will be traded on exchanges.
I think that after adding new features of the built-in exchange and coin listing, all participants will have the opportunity to start using a digital payment solution for the platform, which has a lot of consumers, as I understand.
Since the Discodery platform supports many entrepreneurs who already have a base of active customers, I have no doubt that the coin will be actively used for payments.
antoniocabelo

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 01:03:54 PM

how many Discoins are available for mining?
edibala

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 02:53:48 PM

is it possible to recover the wallet password for users? If so, what information is needed to register so that it is safe for the client?
Mscris

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 03:49:20 PM

At this stage of the coin sale, can I transfer my balance from my web wallet to another place I need, for example, for storage?
omagaman37

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 09:39:50 AM

Hi Traxer112,

I'm sorry, I'm not sure I really understand your question... but I'll try to answer it from what I get 😀

So, as you may know, Discodery operates in a lot of countries where online payments - and recurring payments on top of that - can be difficult, slow, expensive (high commissions), … The lack of available payment solutions also prevents us from entering a certain number of markets that would otherwise be very attractive to us.

So the main advantages for all of our customers to choose our coin are:

• Access to an online payment solution: in some countries, it's almost impossible to set up a payment gateway without a custom integration, so some of our clients can not even sell online;
  • Easy-to setup: since they already are customers of Discodery, the payment gateway will be directly available and for free;
  • Low Commissions: we are building this payment solution FOR our customers, so the transaction fees will be kept as low as possible;
  • End-to-end integration: having a single payment solution from end-to-end (our customer's website, his mobile app, his management software, ...) will allow our customer to manage his finances more easily, have a better overview of the ROI of his Discodery solution and be able to purchase products/services from us and/or other Discodery customers more easily;
  • Recurring Payments: we will allow our customers to sell recurring products, such as memberships, with direct wallet-to-wallet recurring payments;

Further down the road, our goal is to make Discoin accessible to all e-commerce website or app that wishes to use it but in the near future, I believe those will be the main advantages of using Discoin vs other currencies.

I was also interested in this question. Now I understand what your project is aiming to be useful for many participants who want to improve interaction with consumers.
miner.rocks

Activity: 180
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2019, 09:45:31 AM

Hello, fellow miners!

New pool started:
discoin.miner.rocks (cryptonight)

Features:
- email notifications of workers down
- stats and hashrate chart per worker
- PPLNS reward scheme for rounds shorter than hour, PROP scheme for longer rounds, PPLNS window is 60 minutes
- income history of last 24h, of each day of last 7 days, unmatured incomes
- payment id supported (direct mining to an exchange)
- adjustable payment threshold
- every port supports secure SSL/TLS connection as well as insecure one
- static diff supported, see static diff calculator
- multiple daemons, to prevent downtime in case of daemon stuck
- height checks, to prevent mining on forked chain
- profitability estimate based on 24h weighted average difficulty
- sample configs
- ports: 30051 (asic), 30052 (asic), 30053 (asic), 30054 (nicehash)

PPLNS fee: 0.9%

Welcome & Lucky Mining!

https://miner.rocks pplns cryptonote pools with email alerts and workers stats
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: