Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:22:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Discoin - The tailor-made cryptocurrency for online shopping and selling 🚀🚀  (Read 5348 times)
riz1raj

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 10:35:03 AM

I saw your plan to expand the number of participants in different regions. The list of countries to be added this year is really impressive.
okele23

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 11:29:27 AM

I read that on the dashboard Discoin I can create an unlimited number of wallets, but in airdrop will participate one?

Hi Rajshukla1986,

Yes for the Airdrop, only 1 wallet can be used/participate.

Here is the link of the Telegram Airdrop Bot if you are interested: https://t.me/discoinbot

Thanks!
great team work for their community. I was interested in your coin after getting acquainted with the description and success in development.
bocha1964

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 12:23:55 PM

high-quality video presentation, I appreciated your work. I am sure that the new video review has attracted the attention of the investor community.
homecyber

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 01:15:44 PM

are you planning to update the latest version of white paper? It seems to me that there are some questions about how the coin will be applied among your platform members and other market participants.

Hi Devilboy123,

Indeed, we are currently working on a big update of the WP.

Will keep you posted once it's online!

Thanks
yes, I certainly want to see more details, as the project is very large in nature, and all participants are interested to see the information for a quick introduction to the platform and the coin.
tatyana

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 02:15:41 PM

I think that now the market of services and goods needs high-quality payment solutions. And I think that the digital currency Discoin will help to improve the work of many companies.
atillahan0827

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 03:06:50 PM

I like the way the community perceives the development of the new coin. The full potential will soon be seen by how actively the coin will be traded on exchanges.
I think that after adding new features of the built-in exchange and coin listing, all participants will have the opportunity to start using a digital payment solution for the platform, which has a lot of consumers, as I understand.
Since the Discodery platform supports many entrepreneurs who already have a base of active customers, I have no doubt that the coin will be actively used for payments.
Now I see good feedback from the participants of the platform, and I think that their opinion is important for investors to see the prospect of using the coin in the near future.
mazyarkhalvati

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 04:04:02 PM

what are the advantages of Discoin for those customers who are ready to work with digital payments? If such prospects are not offered, it is unlikely that sellers and buyers will choose your coins for work.

Hi Traxer112,

I'm sorry, I'm not sure I really understand your question... but I'll try to answer it from what I get 😀

So, as you may know, Discodery operates in a lot of countries where online payments - and recurring payments on top of that - can be difficult, slow, expensive (high commissions), … The lack of available payment solutions also prevents us from entering a certain number of markets that would otherwise be very attractive to us.

So the main advantages for all of our customers to choose our coin are:

• Access to an online payment solution: in some countries, it's almost impossible to set up a payment gateway without a custom integration, so some of our clients can not even sell online;
  • Easy-to setup: since they already are customers of Discodery, the payment gateway will be directly available and for free;
  • Low Commissions: we are building this payment solution FOR our customers, so the transaction fees will be kept as low as possible;
  • End-to-end integration: having a single payment solution from end-to-end (our customer's website, his mobile app, his management software, ...) will allow our customer to manage his finances more easily, have a better overview of the ROI of his Discodery solution and be able to purchase products/services from us and/or other Discodery customers more easily;
  • Recurring Payments: we will allow our customers to sell recurring products, such as memberships, with direct wallet-to-wallet recurring payments;

Further down the road, our goal is to make Discoin accessible to all e-commerce website or app that wishes to use it but in the near future, I believe those will be the main advantages of using Discoin vs other currencies.

I think that low commission is important for the platform's clients and their customers, as now standard payment systems offer quite expensive conditions for cooperation.
Vik_theholder

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 04:54:09 PM

I think that the referral program allows all participants to unlock the potential of Discoin for new companies. There are no restrictions for the countries of registration of business companies?
I have read about the regions that are currently relevant for working with the platform, but the project continues to expand, and I am sure that the list of regions will continue to grow.
rajshukla1986

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 05:48:39 PM

is it possible to recover the wallet password for users? If so, what information is needed to register so that it is safe for the client?
good question. I think that with the support of the platform such a feature should be, but I would like to hear the opinion of the representatives of the project.
discoindiscodery (OP)

Activity: 23

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2019, 05:52:43 PM

is it possible to recover the wallet password for users? If so, what information is needed to register so that it is safe for the client?
good question. I think that with the support of the platform such a feature should be, but I would like to hear the opinion of the representatives of the project.

Hi Rajshukla1986,

Here is the answer to your question Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5172642.msg52234964#msg52234964

Thanks!
waltinho0807

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 07:53:07 AM

if I can use the token to quickly buy goods, then undoubtedly the coin will be a good helper for many clients of the platform.
pprimorac

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 08:49:00 AM

https://images2.imgbox.com/f4/34/2akP12PS_o.png

Discoin (DSCN) Mining Pool

Different Pool Region for Best Hashrate Experience

Payout Threshold: 100 DSCN
Denomination Unit: 1 DSCN
Payment Interval: 5 minutes
Pool Fee: %0.9

Pool and Solo Mining
Exchange Wallet Support (Integrated, PaymentID, Subaddress)
Actual Estimate Earning Table
xmr-node-proxy Support
Worker HashRate charts
E-Mail Notification Of Miners Down
Configurable Minimal Payout
Static Difficulty Support

Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/gvWSs84
Telegram Channel: https://t.me/HeroMinersPool

How to Mine Discoin (DSCN): Complete Beginner’s Guide

Welcome & Happy Mining!
thank you forguidance. I wanted to start working with your coin, but I don't have enough experience. I think I can join you now.
PaladinsOfAquarion

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 09:45:34 AM

what does it mean to test the platform for clients of Discodery? Do you offer to try the demo version?
ILSad23

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 11:34:05 AM

What companies can register on the platform's website and use the payment solution?New clients of the Discodery will pay for services only in the Discoin?
Rahat786

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 12:34:55 PM

Hi Rajshukla1986,

Here is the answer to your question Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5172642.msg52234964#msg52234964

Thanks!
I think that every user should understand the responsibility for the safety of their personal information and be very careful when saving a backup key.
Yurikmonstro

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 02:22:40 PM

https://images2.imgbox.com/f4/34/2akP12PS_o.png

Discoin (DSCN) Mining Pool

Different Pool Region for Best Hashrate Experience

Payout Threshold: 100 DSCN
Denomination Unit: 1 DSCN
Payment Interval: 5 minutes
Pool Fee: %0.9

Pool and Solo Mining
Exchange Wallet Support (Integrated, PaymentID, Subaddress)
Actual Estimate Earning Table
xmr-node-proxy Support
Worker HashRate charts
E-Mail Notification Of Miners Down
Configurable Minimal Payout
Static Difficulty Support

Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/gvWSs84
Telegram Channel: https://t.me/HeroMinersPool

How to Mine Discoin (DSCN): Complete Beginner’s Guide

Welcome & Happy Mining!
a great option for miners. I am sure that everyone will appreciate the result of mutually beneficial cooperation with your project. I wish you every success in raising investment.
Mscris

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 03:12:56 PM

Discoin will be able to bring great benefits to the participants . I correctly understood your concept, your product is more directed to developing regions?
amstaf36

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 04:06:07 PM

With the active promotion of the platform in more regions, Discoin can become very popular coin.But I want to know if competitors are for you in developing countries?
riz1raj

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 07:52:22 AM

With the active promotion of the platform in more regions, Discoin can become very popular coin.But I want to know if competitors are for you in developing countries?
in my opinion, the competition can not affect the use of the payment solution, if the conditions for customers are of high quality and profitable.
JOVELYN78

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 08:50:24 AM

I see that the coin continues to appear on different rating sites. These are important achievements to increase the popularity of your Discoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: