Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:43:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Discoin - The tailor-made cryptocurrency for online shopping and selling 🚀🚀  (Read 5341 times)
discoindiscodery (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2019, 01:56:33 PM

I understand that for a new payment solution it is difficult to get the trust of investors and customers at once. But I think that community is ready to support those coins that will make a profit in the future. What is the total emissions for Discoins?

Hi mazyarkhalvati,

Thanks for the comment!

The total emission of Discoin is 2'000'000'000 coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zavodchik

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 02:08:32 PM

The team has already started to negotiate with the exchanges to list the coins and continue the run multi-platform wallet?

Hi DogeCoin2014,

Yes indeed we have already started negotiating with various top-level exchanges. We will have announcements to make very soon about this so please be patient Wink

Thank you very much!
In this case, I also wish you a successful conclusion of all negotiations , both to attract exchanges for listing and for the development of your ecosystem.
discoindiscodery (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2019, 04:28:29 PM

Payment terms for business entrepreneurs will not change, provided that they will pay for services in the Discoin?

Hi Masky84,

I don't really understand the question... Can you precise a bit for me please ? Smiley

Thank you very much!

In my opinion, the question is whether the subscription fee for the participants of the platform will be reduced if they use the Discoin instead of payments to Fiat

Hi okele23,

Yes actually, I think I mentioned it somewhere on the thread, but we are evaluating options to make our solution, or at least part of it, available for free or for a reduced price if the customer only uses Discoins for transactions.

No concrete decisions have been taken yet regarding this because we still need to consolidate a bit Discoin's position on the market, but it is clearly part of our medium-term strategy to stimulate adoption and usage of our coin.
Vik_theholder

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 08:36:50 AM

During the main sale discois can be bought for €0.0167?I read here that during the main sale the coin will be presented at a price of €0.025.
edibala

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 10:26:56 AM

I've seen your community expand, and I think the fame of the project during the ICO will be significant. Will the coin be sold in the IEO to increase the investor community even more?
discoindiscodery (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2019, 03:23:34 PM

During the main sale discois can be bought for €0.0167?I read here that during the main sale the coin will be presented at a price of €0.025.

Hi Vik_theholder,

I'm sorry you are totally right!  

I didn't express myself correctly but pre-sale price is 0.0125€, main sale price is 0.0167€ and introduction price is 0.025€

ICOnow

Activity: 324
Merit: 10

Truth about ICO - ICOnow.net

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2019, 09:00:27 PM

Congratulations! Discoin ICO listed on ICOnow.net 

ICOnow.net - ICO rating, analysis and listing
okele23

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 07:33:08 AM

Will your platform provide support for registered wallet accounts? Or will this feature be presented directly in the app?
debugx7

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 08:30:50 AM

Platform partners can make excellent profits. Do I need to pay a Commission or fee to join Discodery Partners?

Hi ILSad23,

No joining Discodery Partners is entirely free and there are no commission whatsoever (and there never will be!).

All you need to do is register online and provide us with the required elements and then you're good to go!

Thanks a lot,

The Discoin/Discodery Team
Excellent, I think that having studied the details of the work among your partners, I see an opportunity to become useful for the project. Mutually beneficial cooperation is always attractive.
I started with airdrop, but I think to continue in other variants of the token offer. With a 50% bonus and a small minimum contribution, you can become a profitable coin holder.
excellent, 10 € of minimum contribution opens the coin for many investors.Are there restrictions for investors from some countries?
discoindiscodery (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2019, 08:37:49 AM

Platform partners can make excellent profits. Do I need to pay a Commission or fee to join Discodery Partners?

Hi ILSad23,

No joining Discodery Partners is entirely free and there are no commission whatsoever (and there never will be!).

All you need to do is register online and provide us with the required elements and then you're good to go!

Thanks a lot,

The Discoin/Discodery Team
Excellent, I think that having studied the details of the work among your partners, I see an opportunity to become useful for the project. Mutually beneficial cooperation is always attractive.
I started with airdrop, but I think to continue in other variants of the token offer. With a 50% bonus and a small minimum contribution, you can become a profitable coin holder.
excellent, 10 € of minimum contribution opens the coin for many investors.Are there restrictions for investors from some countries?

Hi Debugx7,

Yes there are a few countries restricted: USA, Canada, Iraq, Iran, Syria and North Korea.

Thanks!
PaladinsOfAquarion

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 10:27:42 AM

Where your project is presented, so I could see expert reviews blockchain community? Maybe soon you will be able to show your concept at some of the events?
okele23

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 12:23:48 PM

What currency can I use to buy a token during a public sale? Just Bitcoin and Fiat?

Hi PaladinsOfAquarion,

Thanks for the question!

To buy tokens during the pre-sale and main sale, you can use traditional Fiat, Bitcoins and/or a wide range of other cryptocurrencies. You can have a complete list from our ICO page: https://discoinapp.discodery.com/dashboard/ico

At the moment, coins are 50% off at 0.0125€/coin vs 0.025€ during main sale.

Thanks again,

The Discoin Team

I am glad that there is a choice for investors. The bonus impressed me. I will study more details about you to make an investment decision.
the bonus will allow you to collect the soft cap of the project. Is there a minimum plan for the development of the payment solution? Will the investment be spent to complete the build-in exchange?
bocha1964

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 01:20:20 PM

How many coins can I get on the referral program for Airdrop from each referral?
Yurikmonstro

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 02:17:32 PM

I've seen your community expand, and I think the fame of the project during the ICO will be significant. Will the coin be sold in the IEO to increase the investor community even more?
I think that the project has all the prospects to hold an IEO, but for now we need to wait for the announcement of this event. At the moment we are talking about ICO.
Mscris

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 07:23:13 AM

When will the tokens that participate in the pre-sale be credited? After the public token sale is completed?
riz1raj

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 09:10:21 AM

I read that you do a few rounds of airdrop. Do they have different conditions for participants or what is the difference? I'd like to support your coin.
bocha1964

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 10:53:10 AM

What number of participants for coin mining do you plan to attract in the process of developing a payment solution? Are there any restrictions on adding to their list?
pprimorac

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 08:11:31 AM

Integration into public exchanges will provide quick access to all assets. I will be glad to see your success in this direction.
The project aims to get a large community of users, so their work should provide ample opportunities, and so the Discoin will be in demand among customers.
omagaman37

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 09:00:44 AM

I understand that the Discoin will be important for the development of your platform as a whole. At the same time, its price should rise. In this case, will the buyer community be able to use it as payment for your customers ' services?
mazyarkhalvati

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 09:46:04 AM

Hi Vik_theholder,

I'm sorry you are totally right!

I didn't express myself correctly but pre-sale price is 0.0125€, main sale price is 0.0167€ and introduction price is 0.025€

I think that now is the best time for me to invest, as the tokens received in Airdrop will add profit to my wallet.
Now it is important that the project team continues its work, and wallet users get new features to use coins, the only way to get a good profit.
I have not yet seen how large the platform itself is. I wonder how many users are planning to join the platform to work with the payment solution?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: