Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:28:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How often do you check crypto prices?  (Read 2288 times)
MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 01:13:17 AM

It's daily for me. When I wake up and before I go to bed. Cryptocurrency market is too fast and unpredictable and one needs to keep apace with it especially with the recent developments happening everyday capable of effecting serious changes in prices and portfolio
Only in the last few days has a big discount in this market always occurred while I was sleeping and this is really bad for my profits during this period. Although I always check the price every hour, it doesn't help much because when people tend to panic sell then any investment will suffer and we will always feel very depressed at that time . Now I only choose long-term investment because it is the safest solution in investment

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 01:15:12 AM

I myself prefer to check my coins that I hold in trading, even every day at least 3 or 4x, because I think there will also be changes in the price of the coins that I hold, so I will also be easier to get profits if my coins have changed the price increase
PLATO

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

Don't trust "BBOD The Best Futures Exchange"

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 02:01:20 AM

I myself prefer to check my coins that I hold in trading, even every day at least 3 or 4x, because I think there will also be changes in the price of the coins that I hold, so I will also be easier to get profits if my coins have changed the price increase
This will be good for you when the market tends to grow steadily because you can check which coins have large profits to be able to sell at high prices. At this point the bear market is considered to be the best opportunity for everyone so tracking your favorite coins is always recommended because surely the low price will be very good for your investment. I personally always set the price to buy before work and the next day I got very good results from that investment.

All posts by me after 2012 were a compromised account. Probably by "BBOD The Best Futures Exchange". SORRY Y'ALL
shushu9977

Activity: 1122
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 08:28:58 AM
Last edit: September 01, 2019, 08:39:54 AM by shushu9977

I check up from the price of crypto-currency or altcoins from https://coinmarketcap.com/. In a day, there is no limitation to check the price of crypto-currency. Someday I check several time and someday I check one/two times, but I check it everyday. It totally depends on own personality.

┏━━━━━━━━JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o  l K i t z A I - Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1436

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 08:37:23 AM

I check up from the price of crypto-currency or altcoins from https://coinmarketcap.com/. In a day, there is no limitation to check the price of crypto-currency. Someday I check several time and someday I check two/ three times, but I check it everyday. It totally depends on own personality.

Why do you check it so often? Why not use blockfolio and create alarns on the price you wish to sell

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Arkann

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2019, 10:46:11 AM

If I say that I do not specifically check the prices of all my assets throughout the day, then this is probably a lie for myself.  The fact is that I brought to the monitor all the important indicators of my coins thanks to certain applications, in order to simply record changes in the market with just a passing glance.  Perhaps if I had hoped for significant changes in the cryptocurrency market today, I would have controlled prices more actively.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
dirgayeah

Activity: 868
Merit: 103

*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2019, 10:57:57 AM

Although you doing short trade, always checking the crypto price are not recommended because it will wasting your time. I always doing mid term trade, so I haven't to check the price every time. Trade are how to control your emotion and you must to handle it, manage it,  and exactly make them become your profit.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 12:15:00 PM

in this problem, I very often check the price of bitcoin, or altcoin on my smartphone. Well, it can even be said that every time I see a smartphone, I always check the price of crypto.

it might have become my habit when I hold some assets of bitcoin, and altcoin. it's quite fun, it's just that I'm happy when checking it all the time. it can keep me from slowly dumping.
yazher

Activity: 2170
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 12:39:32 PM

I checked them when I'm browsing the internet cause it makes me feel good when I see some of the coins I have still holding its current price. especially Bitcoin today, when I see its current price on $9k+ I feel like I'm contented on something it's like a tradition now for us Altcoin lovers because in this way we can have an Idea on what coins we are going to hold next season.

If you are holding some coins it's only normal if you are checking the Altcoins prices every day but if it is every hour you really need to treat yourself because it will affect your daily activity and you will become addicted to it. we need to become moderated when it comes to this thing or else the consequences are stressing us on some point.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Deborah Christine

Activity: 862
Merit: 284

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 01:11:29 PM

To increase my side income as a trader. So every day and every time I always check the price of crypto. Right now the price of altcoin and bitcoin is going down and the value of my assets is going down so I prefer to hold it until the price goes up and I can get profit.
jorenpo

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 04:35:29 AM

Peoples who dealing with cryptocurrency mostly check the price of the market everyday.
It is because the value of crypto coin is volatile, we cannot predict where it will going in the future.
Some peoples in trading even check the price in every hour.

if you are a holder, checking the price once a week is enough.
as for me i check the prices of the crypto every hour as im a day trader. it is important to check it so you won't loss on a trend.
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 01:03:24 PM

At the moment, I check the prices of my cryptocurrencies at least 2-3 times a day, because anything happens and a pump can happen of any coin that I have in my portfolio, and earlier I checked my portfolio more often, 5-10 times a day, because when the cryptocurrency market was pumping and some of my tokens grew because of this, too, and I had to pay attention to my cryptocurrency portfolio much more often, and now you can do it maximum once a day, because the market is dead.
bitcoinposts

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 01:51:45 PM

usually i check price of crypto currency in coinmarketcap which is fast updates crypto currency market price indicators and they are few apps in googleplay
baigreen

Activity: 625

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 02:05:29 PM

I think that we all understand that positive and negative news affects our profits. And we need to constantly analyze our portfolio. I check it several times a day. It’s better to watch today than regret tomorrow.
timoshani

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

https://imgur.com/1d0UcY0

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2019, 02:17:16 PM

When the crypto was in TOP I checked price several times at hour. Now I'm not an active trader. I'm only a holder. That's why I check the course of price one time per 1-3 days. I think it's enough for me at current periods.

omone1

Activity: 843
Merit: 52

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 02:57:51 PM

I currently do not check my previous asset prices, they are nothing to write home about. I have move on and trading different coins and seeing how to take profit before any bull run comes.
SaidNurs

Activity: 176
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2019, 03:04:45 PM

My bro just said I'm getting addicted to my Portfolio app, and I think he is right. I usually check crypto prices at least three times a day. I know it's not very healthy checking crypto prices these days, but bitcoin specifically has been doing well.

When I'm about investing in a new project I believe in, I usually monitor the price for a couple of days. There are those moments when you believe in the team behind a project and appreciate their methods of communication, but the price of the token could be even more appealing. A crypto enthusiast once said, "It is far better to buy a wonderful crypto at a fair price, than a fair crypto at a wonderful price." Since it involves money; no one would want to throw funds away. You'd definitely want the accumulate a wonderful crypto at a fair price!

When you monitor cryptos for a long time you realize that sometimes as quickly as it goes up, it can also go down just as quick. That is one of the perks of being observant. You know when to jump in and when to pull out. Don't forget the French/ English proverb; a stitch in time saves nine.

PS: If you have high blood pressure, I'd say you should avoid checking the price of altcoins regularly. Every time I check the price of some Alts, they're down another 5%. Such dumps on Alts could trigger up the blood pressure.

What about you, how often do you check crypto prices?
I don't often open the price of crypto, once a day I usually check, it's because the project that I'm participating in isn't solid yet. The rise and fall of crypto prices is something that must be known to members of the crypto world.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
shadowduck

Activity: 840

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 04:35:48 PM

I currently do not check my previous asset prices, they are nothing to write home about. I have move on and trading different coins and seeing how to take profit before any bull run comes.
This is a good strategy. you can simply place sell orders on your old coins if the sharp increase in prices will happen. and new assets can be traded daily

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
AwoCorporation

Activity: 296

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2019, 04:45:25 PM

This is a good strategy. you can simply place sell orders on your old coins if the sharp increase in prices will happen. and new assets can be traded daily
yes, I also do a strategy like that, but I also do a few alarms for the assets that I have prepared in the long run. so I can monitor every day once I at least see how my assets are developing.

Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 04:47:41 PM

I no longer like checking coinmarketcap at all times like I used to, because it brings about a lot of apprehension, most especially when I expect the coin I am holding to rise fast and increase in price. Although, I do check it sometimes, but I do not always depend on it for the entire information I need, rather, I prefer exploring the exchange or exchanges on which such coin is listed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: