Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:49:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Andy Ruiz vs Anthony Joshua II  (Read 8111 times)
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 09:47:31 PM

This rematch is just a formality that the time of Andy Ruiz holding the belt is over. I can't see a chance that he would win the rematch as Joshua will be more careful this time and he need not to slug it out with Ruiz, just score points and he will win the fight.

It is early to say those things. We can't really say if Joshua will gonna win this time to the rematch or Ruiz will remain to be the champion. But I have a doubt with Ruiz attitude about this, he signed the contract but he has so many demands like this,

IBF, IBO, WBA, WBO heavyweight champion Andy Ruiz is insisting that he's not going to travel over to Saudi Arabia to face Anthony Joshua in a rematch, which at the moment is scheduled for December 7.

They are still negotiating about the place and other concerns about the contract as well. Anyhow, it would be an interesting rematch fight between the two. Not gonna miss this for sure.

Source:

Still interesting to watch this fight. I wonder if the fight will push thru in Saudi Arabia. But I guess, this country is rich so many viewers will attend this fight. At least opening them up to the world. They are still one of the countries that are very conservative with their culture.
aioc

Activity: 2940
Merit: 567

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 11:09:34 PM

Looks like Ruiz is playing hard to get in terms of the venue, I doubt his rematch clause stated he needs to fight at any particular venue, so he's obviously going to try and stand his ground and get the rematch held in the states where he will have the home advantage.

However, as the champion I would say that he is well within his rights to play the A side, and Hearn should budge to him if necessary and stage the fight in Madison Square Gardens again. I don't think the fight will go the distance to see any bias on the scorecards, but Joshua has a wrong that needs to be made right in the place it first occurred.

At least the fight is not going to be held in the English soil, I have seen a lot of Joshua videos on Youtube analyzing why he lost to Ruiz
this is one of the videos https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p20mo8Bed-I to cut the video short he underestimates Ruiz, but if he will come prepared I'm pretty sure Ruiz will also come prepared. 

bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1456

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 01:57:18 AM

Eddie Hearn warns Andy Ruiz Jr to honour Saudi venue for Joshua fight

Eddie Hearn has warned Andy Ruiz Jr he must honour the contract for his rematch with Anthony Joshua in Saudi Arabia after the Mexican-American insisted the bout would take place in the United States.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2019/aug/14/eddie-hearn-andy-ruiz-anthony-joshua-rematch-saudi-warns
Ruiz dont want no part of a Saudi Arabia rematch he says bring it back to America

There could be legal battle here if Andy Ruiz doesn't want to go to Saudi Arabia. On the other hand, maybe he just wanted more money, after all he is the champion here. But make no mistake about it, Anthony Joshua here is still the A-side so if I'm Andy Ruiz he should be better moving his ass and fight in Saudi and prove that he fight is no fluke.

Ruiz might be hyping the fight so that he is showing that kind of attitude. Yes, maybe he just wanted more money being offered to him because he is the champion. But he needs to realized that he sign a contract that a rematch would happen. He might not agree with the venue, but he doesn't want to go to a legal battle here because in the end it will just damage his career and reputation. He is acting like a diva now, I think upsetting Joshua and winning the belt gets into his mind and it is not a healthy sign.

I agree that Ruiz is hyping the fight, and will just sign the contract to fight Anthony Joshua in Saudi. Eddie Hearn is also a powerful man in boxing, so Ruiz needs to cooperate otherwise his career can be ruin by these powerful boxing managers in the industry.

https://www.boxingscene.com/andy-ruiz-on-rematch-not-everything-correct-contract--141777

No. Andy Ruiz really wants the fight in America. This is not something similar to Dana White's UFC storyboards hehehe. However, he has no choice because there was a clause in his contract with Anthony Joshua that if Anthony loses, Anthony chooses the place of the rematch.

Andy Ruiz's only choice is to reject the contract by not fighting. I predict that this fight might be cancelled.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 11:23:30 AM

Looks like Ruiz is playing hard to get in terms of the venue, I doubt his rematch clause stated he needs to fight at any particular venue, so he's obviously going to try and stand his ground and get the rematch held in the states where he will have the home advantage.

However, as the champion I would say that he is well within his rights to play the A side, and Hearn should budge to him if necessary and stage the fight in Madison Square Gardens again. I don't think the fight will go the distance to see any bias on the scorecards, but Joshua has a wrong that needs to be made right in the place it first occurred.

At least the fight is not going to be held in the English soil, I have seen a lot of Joshua videos on Youtube analyzing why he lost to Ruiz
this is one of the videos https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p20mo8Bed-I to cut the video short he underestimates Ruiz, but if he will come prepared I'm pretty sure Ruiz will also come prepared. 

I agree that Anthony Joshua probably did underestimate Ruiz, however, even with that underestimation Ruiz still completely stomped him.

It wasn't like Ruiz outclassed him in a technical boxing match, or got a lucky shot in. Ruiz is a counterpuncher and Anthony Joshua tried to get into too many swing ups.

Every time they went for a swing up Anthony Joshua got manhandled. So long as he doesn't make that mistake in the 2nd fight, and instead keeps Ruiz at the end of his jab, Joshua can certainly win.

However, based on the fashion of his first loss, I think AJ will probably lose again unless he fights a technical masterclass fight.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 12:07:16 PM

I agree that Anthony Joshua probably did underestimate Ruiz, however, even with that underestimation Ruiz still completely stomped him.

It wasn't like Ruiz outclassed him in a technical boxing match, or got a lucky shot in. Ruiz is a counterpuncher and Anthony Joshua tried to get into too many swing ups.

Every time they went for a swing up Anthony Joshua got manhandled. So long as he doesn't make that mistake in the 2nd fight, and instead keeps Ruiz at the end of his jab, Joshua can certainly win.

However, based on the fashion of his first loss, I think AJ will probably lose again unless he fights a technical masterclass fight.
Its been known that Anthony Joshua has one weakness and that has been his defense and it seems that he manages to cover up that well with his attacks, and with the Ruiz game, even I who isnt a fan of AJ was taken aback when i saw Ruiz and i said to myself he will be knocked out in the first round. He seriously underestimated him as did everyone else and paid the price for it.
Reatim

Activity: 2870
Merit: 363

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 02:25:26 PM

Why Saudi Arabia? Is Anthony Joshua scared to fight Andy Ruiz again in America? I reckon the Staples Center in Los Angeles would be the best place for the rematch. It has plenty of Mexicans heheheheeh.

It's the promoter who dictate where the fight is held and when both fighters agree, things happened and it's a done deal.
Why not Saudi Arabia? Boxing is not only for Americans and Mexicans, there's a lot of fan based all over the whole, and this fight being held in Saudi Arabia is good in promoting Boxing globally.

You can also read this - https://edition.cnn.com/2019/08/15/sport/joshua-ruiz-boxing-saudi-arabia-hearn-spt-intl/index.html
MOst of the time promoters consider the climate and the temperature f each countries that boxing will be held because the boxers prefers those.they will stay and train on the location before the fight that’s why it must have the condition as what the prefer(though there’s some cases that location gives advantage to another player just like when Manny Pacquiao is building he’s career when the fight mostly happens in America with a cold climate that’s very difficult to him since he was from the tropical country)but ofcourse after a long he used to it and now a boxing legend already

As I believe that there’s is nothing to be afraid because boxers are born fighter and not a star lol 😂

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 06:19:10 PM

Joshua made several mistakes before the fight and during the fight, probably the most obvious was his physical condition, he is without a doubt incredibly strong with all of those muscles but he could only fight at 100% for 3 rounds and after that he was completely exhausted, while Ruiz only looked tired during one of the rounds, to me that was the main difference, Joshua could not keep Ruiz away from him because he did not had any stamina left so Ruiz could get very close and punch him, so if Joshua wants to win he needs to prepare himself to fight for 12 rounds.
Fedice

Activity: 45
Merit: 28

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 07:36:49 PM

This is a boxing match to watch out for, hoping they give fans value for their money. Andy Ruiz really showed some promises in the last game and may do even better this time around. However, Anthony Joshua is not a champion for nothing - he is not a guy to toy with.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 10:40:25 PM

These kind of conspiracy theories are always created after a champion is defeated, the truth is that everyone is worse over time, you will eventually lose, it happens to everyone, mike tyson, ali, etc. I don't see why you think Joshua will win this time, he got rekt last time and there is no reason to think he wont be rekt this time too.

We can't be too sure bro. He might take back the title of being the best.
The guy is a long time champion and champions like that  don't like being replaced.
On the other hand, Andy who couldn't believe he would defeat Joshua will still want to maintain the new title. Let's hope he don't have the doubt of winning before the game, that alone is enough to make him lose.
I like the two players though, just excited to see what the result will be.

Of course we can't be sure, however, the fight was not really that close, Andy Ruiz beat the shit out of him to be honest, I don't see why it's going to be any different in a few weeks/months.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 11:22:48 PM

This is a boxing match to watch out for, hoping they give fans value for their money. Andy Ruiz really showed some promises in the last game and may do even better this time around. However, Anthony Joshua is not a champion for nothing - he is not a guy to toy with.
If Joshua will not be aggressive here and will just rely on his reach which is his advantage, it would not be as fun as the last one.
As a fans, we like to see Joshua to win in this rematch but it should be a convincing win, he should knock out Ruiz so there will be no other re match that's going to happen.

I know everyone is excited of this fight, now I like to ask, did you already put your bet on it?

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 01:21:26 AM

Of course we can't be sure, however, the fight was not really that close, Andy Ruiz beat the shit out of him to be honest, I don't see why it's going to be any different in a few weeks/months.
I agree mate! If Ruiz was able to beat Joshua once then there is a high chance for him to do it twice. I'm an AJ fan to be honest but after I watched how Ruiz humbly knocked out Joshua my perspectives on boxing change. That made me realized that the fate of a certain match doesn't depend on the belts you hold, on the fame and most importantly doesn't depend on the physique (as long as you're in th same weight class of course lol Grin). At the end of the day, your victory was dictated by your hardwork and hunger to win; and that's what I saw from Ruiz. Joshua lost probably because of overconfidence, actually I remembered one of their press con where Joshua gave his two belts to Ruiz and have a picture of it. For me that's insulting but thank God Ruiz wasn't offended at all, that's a sneaky way to underestimate your opponent tho.

Let's admit it, Joshua is overrated while Ruiz is just underrated.
btc_angela

Activity: 2646
Merit: 549

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 05:15:35 AM

I agree mate! If Ruiz was able to beat Joshua once then there is a high chance for him to do it twice. I'm an AJ fan to be honest but after I watched how Ruiz humbly knocked out Joshua my perspectives on boxing change. That made me realized that the fate of a certain match doesn't depend on the belts you hold, on the fame and most importantly doesn't depend on the physique (as long as you're in th same weight class of course lol Grin). At the end of the day, your victory was dictated by your hardwork and hunger to win; and that's what I saw from Ruiz. Joshua lost probably because of overconfidence, actually I remembered one of their press con where Joshua gave his two belts to Ruiz and have a picture of it. For me that's insulting but thank God Ruiz wasn't offended at all, that's a sneaky way to underestimate your opponent tho.

Let's admit it, Joshua is overrated while Ruiz is just underrated.

Ruiz was insanely overlooked, it was clear that that Ruiz was a real contender. Joshua thought it was going to be a walk in the park because the guy took the fight on short notice.

I just hope he doesn't ruin the spot he is at by becoming too bitchy about fighting Saudi Arabia. Why is he complaining? When fighters become world-widely known sometimes they do these things. He wants the rematch back in US, I get that, but why not beat him where they want to fight? The humiliation would be brutal. But rumors say that Ruiz is spending too much time in Roll Royces and partying, he has not hit the gym yet since the fight. If Andy becomes another victim of fame and money he is going to get destroyed by the rematch. I don't doubt for a second Joshua is extremely motivated to redeem himself and prove his claims that he got lucky.

After hearing the rumors (and the source is very good) im betting my money on Joshua winning unless Andy is seen hitting the gym every day until the rematch, maybe he just took a vacation. It would just be sad to see him becoming another one hit wonder.

If Ruiz keeps that attitude so yeah we may see another one hit wonder here. I mean the fame (being the first Mexican to be crowned HW) and money possibility overwhelmed him and now he could be in a middle of court battle here if he doesn't want to fight in Saudi Arabia. If he is afraid of a robbery, then show the world how good he is and embarrass Joshua a second time around. But if he is being a couch potato and will not give 100% on his training and lost on the rematch, then he will be just another boxer.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 11:03:46 AM

wn that Anthony Joshua has one weakness and that has been his defense and it seems that he manages to cover up that well with his attacks, and with the Ruiz game, even I who isnt a fan of AJ was taken aback when i saw Ruiz and i said to myself he will be knocked out in the first round. He seriously underestimated him as did everyone else and paid the price for it.

Yep, I also thought that AJ would completely blitz Ruiz. I mean after their face-off at the press conference we saw that AJ was literally around 8 inches taller and built like hercules.

Who would have guessed the podgy little mexican would be able to throw such devestating combinations lol.

Honestly I had never watched any of Ruiz's previous fights so I just based my decision entirely on their stature. Now AJ is saying if you put him and Ruiz in a machine he should win 9/10 times, and that he only lost because that was Ruiz's 1 lucky match.

I'd love to see Ruiz completely smash him again, just to see how the boxing world erupts after, and the excuses that are made.

Kemarit
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1357

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 10:17:28 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2019, 10:27:44 PM by Kemarit

No. Andy Ruiz really wants the fight in America. This is not something similar to Dana White's UFC storyboards hehehe. However, he has no choice because there was a clause in his contract with Anthony Joshua that if Anthony loses, Anthony chooses the place of the rematch.

Andy Ruiz's only choice is to reject the contract by not fighting. I predict that this fight might be cancelled.

Money is already on the table for him, so it doesn't make sense to really reject the fight because he wants the venue to be in the US. Besides you already said that he has no choice here. If he opted to reject and go fight it with Hearn or who ever manages Anthony Joshua then it can pull him down and this case will drag for years and it won't do good for him as he doesn't have the negotiating power. Andy Ruiz better be getting a smart advisor if he wanted to stay in the business.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1295

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 11:07:20 PM

wn that Anthony Joshua has one weakness and that has been his defense and it seems that he manages to cover up that well with his attacks, and with the Ruiz game, even I who isnt a fan of AJ was taken aback when i saw Ruiz and i said to myself he will be knocked out in the first round. He seriously underestimated him as did everyone else and paid the price for it.

Yep, I also thought that AJ would completely blitz Ruiz. I mean after their face-off at the press conference we saw that AJ was literally around 8 inches taller and built like hercules.

Who would have guessed the podgy little mexican would be able to throw such devestating combinations lol.

Honestly I had never watched any of Ruiz's previous fights so I just based my decision entirely on their stature. Now AJ is saying if you put him and Ruiz in a machine he should win 9/10 times, and that he only lost because that was Ruiz's 1 lucky match.

I'd love to see Ruiz completely smash him again, just to see how the boxing world erupts after, and the excuses that are made.

That overconfidence in him will again make him suffer, I'll consider that as a trash talk and lack of respect to Ruiz because he only gives 1 out of 10.
I hate overconfident boxer and I usually bet against them and I believe most fans as well, and with his trash talking, this might make Ruiz goes in beast mode again in the fight, AJ forget that if he loss in this fight again, he might loss his popularity as well, so instead of bad mouthing Ruiz, he should just focus on training.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
narcopop

Activity: 140
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 01:52:09 PM

That overconfidence in him will again make him suffer, I'll consider that as a trash talk and lack of respect to Ruiz because he only gives 1 out of 10.
I hate overconfident boxer and I usually bet against them and I believe most fans as well, and with his trash talking, this might make Ruiz goes in beast mode again in the fight, AJ forget that if he loss in this fight again, he might loss his popularity as well, so instead of bad mouthing Ruiz, he should just focus on training.

I'm not convinced by AJ's dramas. Maybe he's trying to scare Ruiz, maybe it's smokescreen because AJ's it not sure of his chances for a rematch. The Boxer that had a chance to be one of the greatest of all time, if maybe not the GOAT, nowadays twists everything around. He's somehow lost until a rematch. Let the gloves speak and let's forget about some speculations. AJ is a great boxer that produced a lot of shows but from today's perspective, he's a boxer that lost to fat Mexican. Just saying.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2019, 03:56:07 PM

I'm not convinced by AJ's dramas. Maybe he's trying to scare Ruiz, maybe it's smokescreen because AJ's it not sure of his chances for a rematch. The Boxer that had a chance to be one of the greatest of all time, if maybe not the GOAT, nowadays twists everything around. He's somehow lost until a rematch. Let the gloves speak and let's forget about some speculations. AJ is a great boxer that produced a lot of shows but from today's perspective, he's a boxer that lost to fat Mexican. Just saying.
I don't see any reason why AJ will try to scare Ruiz who once beat him and also not an amateur fighter. I believe the reason why he's creating the drama you mentioned was because he realized his mistake, he's not sure if Ruiz will give him the rematch cause his team is yet to finalized with Eddie Hearn, he want his champion belts back and to repay his fans back for the previous lost fight.

South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 06:13:30 PM

If Ruiz wins again his match against Joshua there is not going to be any possible excuse for Joshua, you do not simply lose two matches in a row against the same opponent by luck, if that happens the heavyweight division will get really interesting and everyone will want to have a chance to fight against Ruiz for his titles, in that case the future for Joshua will be very uncertain, I will still like to see a fight against Wilder but it is unlikely it will happen if Joshua has no titles to defend.
Sharon121212

Activity: 280
Merit: 215

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 08:04:40 PM

I don't think Anthony Joshua is a competitor that give much excuses. He last bout with Andy Ruiz he was a honourable loser he praised the new champion and beside Ruiz was the better of the two on that night.
This is going to be a clash I can wait for it to go down but my picks is still Anthony Joshua
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 10:00:19 PM

I don't think Anthony Joshua is a competitor that give much excuses. He last bout with Andy Ruiz he was a honourable loser he praised the new champion and beside Ruiz was the better of the two on that night.
This is going to be a clash I can wait for it to go down but my picks is still Anthony Joshua
Joshua isn't a competitor but he becomes a champion before Ruiz takes it. He knows already that Ruiz hunger for that belt but he just anticipates any action that Ruiz might be doing. Isn't luck for Ruiz that time, he did it well and that's the reason why Joshua lost the fight.

Well, good luck to you mate. Hope you change your mind, instead of putting it into Ruiz. Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: