Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:29:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what is happening now?  (Read 6453 times)
bastian466

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 03:26:31 AM

Altcoin and bitcoin movements are different now altcoin does not follow the rise of bitcoin so there is a lot of confusion that many may throw altcoin and switch to bitcoin which is more promising so that altcoin enthusiasts are reduced so there is no upward movement
That's what happen with the current situation investors choose to invest more with Bitcoin and not with Alts and it's really affecting the market for the Alts community, there's a need for new invest money for alts to move forward and tail Bitcoin journey, it's needed to be wait for some time and not to fall with this current sways.
If everyone ran into bitcoin I would be going in different directions going to invest and holding altcoin at low prices now must be utilized well just waiting for the pump I'm sure altcoin will not stand still below it will definitely follow the movement of bitcoin that goes up

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 03:50:22 AM

hello friend,
in 2017 I was very happy when I saw the price of Bitcoin increase in coinmarketcap because when the price of Bitcoin increases, then the price of Altcoin will immediately increase too, but for now when the price of Bitcoin increases and it does not affect for the prices of Altcoin (even still down), then when the price of Bitcoin goes down and at that time the price of Altcoin will go down too, so I do not understand the current state of the market and what is happening right now.

The basic reason why the increase in the market value Bitcoin does not really affect altcoins is that, majority of Altcoins are paired with stablecoins and have about 80% of their trading volume trading in this stablecoin with just 10% paired with Bitcoin. With this, an increase in bitcoin will not really affect the market value of these altcoins. 
Irdina

Activity: 502
Merit: 100

TheFutbolCoin

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 04:12:12 AM

If you compare in 2017 you will not find the same thing in the following year, why Altcoin isn't currently following the bitcoin path maybe the reason is bitcoin is still the main focus to generate profits faster.

▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀          T h e F u t b o l C o i n     [    App Store    ] [   Google Play   ]          ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀        WHITEPAPER    |    TEAM    |    TWITTER    |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK        ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
guydin

Activity: 686
Merit: 103

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 06:59:03 PM

hello friend,
in 2017 I was very happy when I saw the price of Bitcoin increase in coinmarketcap because when the price of Bitcoin increases, then the price of Altcoin will immediately increase too, but for now when the price of Bitcoin increases and it does not affect for the prices of Altcoin (even still down), then when the price of Bitcoin goes down and at that time the price of Altcoin will go down too, so I do not understand the current state of the market and what is happening right now.

I guess, people simply saw that Bitcoin could get up after the greatest fall, and started to trust it again. This trust now is great, therefore, they are actively investing in BTC, and its dominance is growing constantly. Altcoins are "forgotten" for some time, but soon, the balance will be restored. Tokens (most of them) will follow Bitcoin movements.

bocyaj

Activity: 1326
Merit: 308

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 07:03:24 PM

hello friend,

When the price of bitcoin is tends to increase or decrease ,same will be reflect on altcoin. The price of bitcoin and altcoin is fluctuates based on the market demands and investors.In 2017,we had luck to see the ATH in the price of bitcoin and same had been reflected on the rest of altcoins .

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 07:45:38 PM

hello friend,

In 2017, what we had then wasnt just a bull run; it was a bull season
Where bitcoin grows massively over several days and months leaving altcoins with no choice than to grow in price too

Compare with the bear season; you would notice that the altcoins also dump equally alongside a small pump or dump of bitcoin
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 08:36:58 AM

I think the reason people think that bitcoin going up means altcoin going up is that one instance in 2017. Unfortunately you guys do not know that all altcoins were going down before that and when bitcoin goes up altcoins go down was the standard for crypto, only in 2017 December it turned to everything going up because it was a surreal hype time where millions of people came into bitcoin world but that was just one time.

Right before that 2017 December peak, for example, in summer of 2017 there was bitcoin cash hard fork and because of that everyone moved to bitcoin since they wanted to get free bitcoin cash which is why altcoins dropped like hell I remember very clearly. So do not think that everything goes up together, that happens very rarely, it is usually bitcoin up altcoin down.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 09:03:26 AM

First of all, there is no direct relationship between bitcoin and alts. Yes! Btc is the greatest influencer on the market but it doesn't necessarily mean that "Alts increases as btc increases" will happen constantly. Remember that each of them got their own trends and the future of a certain coin depends on the balance of its supply and demand. But well, I admit that I also noticed the change occurring in our market nowadays but I guess that's still pretty normal maybe you should get used to it Cheesy.
Rubick99

Activity: 484
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 02:46:20 PM

Current situation Bitcoin prices just stable at $11k and altcoin just stay the same at the bottom. Don't you buy some altcoin to hold in this situation if you don't know it will happen or don't know what the target is. Just tethered your fund to make it safe from the storm that we can't expect before, then buy top altcoin when its already down between 10% in one day after the bearish market, sell it when you feel that enough and don't greedy.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 03:25:12 PM

tether

Yes. Most people are into bitcoin as a way of investment. An investment that yields more than stocks or gold. They no nothing excpet bitcoin.
Like the user above stated, they used to sell bitcoin to buy alts when the prices of bitcoin started to decrease and buy back when it stated to increase but with the introduction of stablecoin, people find it easier and safer to convert their bitcoin value to stable fiat value.
I would not want to believe that it is tether, the reason why people put in altcoins is strictly for investment just as the way they put money I bitcoin too, just that during the last time bitcoin increased, people still trusted altcoins and they usually pick interest in both of them anytime that they desire to invest, and they would have still used tether even if they were making investment for altcoins too.

The reason why we have seen such drastic decline in the altcoins industry is because investors are skeptical about altcoins investment nowadays because it seems like many of the ones that have committed their money into end up going below what they invested in without hope of rising because of the weaknesses of the team, or they probably get scammed.
anks

Activity: 572
Merit: 259

LSK, QTUM

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 03:52:42 PM

It is about the matter of demand and supply. Somehow, until now there are few altcoins that also pumped whenever bitcoin pumps. A good example of altcoin who usually follow the path of bitcoin is ethereum. But I may agree even last yr, majority of altcoins before pump when the market bull run. But now, I have also noticed the difference. They are hardly pumping.

there is no altcoin that really follows the path. every altcoin has a very lousy marketcap in relation to btc, even ether and its the own fault of people who got scammed, most ico didnt even finished their projects but people still had dollars in their eyes and didnt care.

i stay at my argument. cluelessnes and greed. altcoins that earn their worth are not respected by the investors. too many old investors gone newbies have taken over thinking that every alt is a scam buying overvalued assets instead.

in my eyes alts are totally undervalued. we have seen which potential they had at 2017 compared todays that "marketmoves" are like a fart.
i really hope that all the depressed investors leave who make alts bad and some new optimistic people come in. maybe also too much bad spirit from 2018.
they just cant do it. we need an more optimist market with enthousiastic investors who care more about the tech of the alts. 2017 is a example how things could go great.

its not the fault of the alts that people get scammed by putting money in icos and there are many coins that are a lot better than btc.
its all in the hands of the investors.

LISK
          ▄██▄
        ▄██████▄
      ▄██████████▄
    ▄██████████████▄
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████
       ██████████
       ▀████████▀
      ████████████
     ██████████████
      ████████████
        ▀██████▀
                 ▄▄   ▄▄
                ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
               ▄▀     ▀▀
           ▄▄▄▄█▄
       ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
   ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
  █  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
   ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
    █                  █
     █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
      ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
        ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▄▀▄              ▄▀▀   ▀▀▄
    ▀▄ ▀▀▄▄         █     ▄   ▀▀█▀
      ▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄     █         █▀
      ▀▄ ▀     ▀▀▄▄▀         █
       ▄▀▀▄                  █
        ▀▄▄                 █
  ▀█▄▄     ▀▄              █
    ▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▄    █
      ▀▄▄          ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀
         ▀▀▄▄     ▄▄▄▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀      ▀▀▄▄
  █              █ ▄
 █                █ ▀▄
 █                █  ▀▄
  █              █    █
▄▀ ▄▄          ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▄▀▄            ▄▀▄
   █   █          █   █
  █     █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █     █
 ▄▀      ▀      ▀      ▀▄
 █                      █
█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       █
█    ▄▀▀          ▀▀▄    █
█   ▄▀   ▄      ▄   ▀▄   █
 █  █   ███    ███   █  █
  █  █   ▀      ▀   █  █
   ▀▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
CHAT
fileo

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 03:59:04 PM

Be patient my friend. We all know that there is a right time for everything. Possible before the end of this year or next year bitcoin and altcoins will rise. The important is it will not remain down or will never be dead. As long as it is alive there is a chance to pump.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Hans Groober

Activity: 276

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 06:38:34 PM

hello friend,

I think that everything is connected primarily with the actions of the owners of large capital of coins in the crypto market. They are the founders of the market and can influence prices if necessary. Perhaps it is the owners of large capitals who manipulate prices and prevent altcoins from growing.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 07:09:24 PM

I think the Bitcoin market and Altcoins market isn't moving along anymore. Btc has made remarkable increase yet alts are down. Btc trades in range, alts improves that's the new trend hopefully the both market can show remarkable increase simultaneously.
Belianez

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 09:56:26 PM

hello friend,
I think now the market looks very good , if you look in the long term , we have broken through all the resistance levels for the bull market further , choose the right moment to buy bitcoin and invest.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
spyderbilt

Activity: 320

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 10:30:40 PM

Everything has its season and time. We need to be patient in all our dealings. Even in cryptocurrency. There are times the prices of coins decrease which needs patience if we really want to gain profits.
what you submit is very true because investing in crypto currencies requires confidence and patience and the development of these currencies no one predicts with certainty as investors must be clever in utilizing every opportunity we will get
Maamejane

Activity: 378

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 10:39:19 PM

Just relax all your coins will resurrect very soon for you to enjoy your hardwork. Don't complain much everything is working for probably our own good. There is no reason for the rash.

FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 10:58:31 PM

In my proper opinion, i think that the pumps of 2017 was made by whales tricking peoples and alot of "fools" were tricked and FOMO'ed and invested all their money, that's why there was pumps here, there and everywhere!
Peoples lost alot of money now, they will not invest in altcoins anymore.. lessons learned.
Now, Bitfinex and alot of other institutions are preparing for a hilarious pump printing alot of USDT and QUSD and all the other assets to pump btc and make it reach 60k$+ Wink
That's not a financial advice but i am sure that this is the plan now.
EXPECT BTC TO DESTROY THE WORLD ECONOMY.
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 10:58:46 PM

Current situation Bitcoin prices just stable at $11k and altcoin just stay the same at the bottom. Don't you buy some altcoin to hold in this situation if you don't know it will happen or don't know what the target is. Just tethered your fund to make it safe from the storm that we can't expect before, then buy top altcoin when its already down between 10% in one day after the bearish market, sell it when you feel that enough and don't greedy.

I am sure that soon all the storms in the cryptocurrency markets will end and a great time will begin for the growth of not only Bitcoin, but also all altcoins and then a great time will come for investment and trading.
javainn

Activity: 733
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 11:15:08 PM

hello friend,
2017 was a golden year for crypto and starting in 2018 it was a year of significant decline. but I think maybe now I think in 2019 there will be a significant increase in crypto and that could be one of the most potential years to increase the price of crypto coins.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: