Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:51:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not ever complain, You must believe in every action you decide.  (Read 849 times)
swiftbits

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 11:45:45 AM

We all went to euphoria, doubt, and depression, the price of crypto is really unexpected which makes us doubt and confused. The dominance of cryptocurrency especially Bitcoin attracts new investors. Since the price went through ups and downs, new people went emotional from losing the value of their investment.

▀▀█▄
     ▀▀██▄▄██████▄████▄
      ▄▄███████████▀█▄
  ▄█████████████████▄█▄ ▄
 ▀  ▀██████████████▀▀█████
   ▄██████▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▀█▀
 ▄███████▄▄█▀               █
█▀▀ ▀██████▀                █
    ██████▄█▌              ██
   █████████             ▄██▌
    █▀ ▀█████ █▄ ▐▄  ▄█████▀
         ▀███████ ██▄▄███▀
           ▀▀█████████▀
.CoinDragon.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
..No.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
             ▄▄██████▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄████████████
 ▄███████████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
     ██  ▄▄   ██  ▄▄   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ▀▀  ██   ▀▀  ██   ▀▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Competitions
& Tournaments
for All

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
swiftbits

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 12:08:09 PM

every time i see a topic like this from a newbie it reminds of that meme that the apartment is burning and everywhere you look there are flames, but he is saying "everything is fine".
bag holders like this are already in at least 90% loss and they encourage themselves and everyone else to continue bag holding to reach a new record of loss at 99%.
I've never seen post here on BTT such hilarious.
Bag holding is not even a great thing to brag, it's like showing how you failed in keeping your investment value
Undervalued tokens should be sold and use for a better opportunity. Unless it is new and has potential.

▀▀█▄
     ▀▀██▄▄██████▄████▄
      ▄▄███████████▀█▄
  ▄█████████████████▄█▄ ▄
   ▄██████▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▀█▀
    █▀ ▀█████ █▄ ▐▄  ▄█████▀
         ▀███████ ██▄▄███▀
           ▀▀█████████▀
.CoinDragon.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
..No.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
             ▄▄██████▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄████████████
 ▄███████████████████████
     ██  ▄▄   ██  ▄▄   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ▀▀  ██   ▀▀  ██   ▀▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Competitions
& Tournaments
for All
swiftbits

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 12:15:30 PM

We all went to euphoria, doubt, and depression, the price of crypto is really unexpected which makes us doubt and confused. The dominance of cryptocurrency especially Bitcoin attracts new investors. Since the price went through ups and downs, new people went emotional from losing the value of their investment.
if they didn't prepare their knowledge and mental while start investing in cryptocurrency ofcourse they will be very emotional looking their assets value that droped alot.but as profesional investors and traders we have to find the solution for this condition.no more complain , depression and doubt to this market.do better action to recovery our assets value.
Indeed! I'm just emphasizing how the market situation affects new people in this platform, they should know the rules in investing, money should be put on the platform they are aware and knowledgeable at. We really are the one who is responsible for our own actions.

▀▀█▄
     ▀▀██▄▄██████▄████▄
      ▄▄███████████▀█▄
  ▄█████████████████▄█▄ ▄
   ▄██████▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▀█▀
    █▀ ▀█████ █▄ ▐▄  ▄█████▀
         ▀███████ ██▄▄███▀
           ▀▀█████████▀
.CoinDragon.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
..No.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
             ▄▄██████▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄████████████
 ▄███████████████████████
     ██  ▄▄   ██  ▄▄   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ▀▀  ██   ▀▀  ██   ▀▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Competitions
& Tournaments
for All
globalking
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 0

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2019, 12:34:49 PM

yes that is true it is your responsibility  on every action you take it when it comes to high profits the high risk is also involved in it so don't compliant.

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 12:45:02 PM

yes that is true it is your responsibility  on every action you take it when it comes to high profits the high risk is also involved in it so don't compliant.
We have the right to complain but not in crypto. We know the risk we are within and we know already the possible outcomes of this.
Of course, we can't blame any person for our losses cause we are the doing it unless we are asking someone to scam us.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 01:04:36 PM

How about this. Complain with the usage of USDT or Tether.
Good old days was over because of it.
There is no profit in bitcoin to altcoin trades.
Before even new coins could bloom in just a day when a sudden FUD will spread about bitcoin. They sell it for altcoin and that is an opening for that certain altcoin holder to sell even for just small amounts.

We might not see it anymore. Huge support is needed if one altcoin wants to rise. Large amount of investors.
StatesManG
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 01:12:10 PM

People will always complain because that's human nature. If only they can make research and believe in their instincts before making any investment. They just don't see what they expected and yes they will start complaining.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 01:17:23 PM

People will always complain because that's human nature. If only they can make research and believe in their instincts before making any investment. They just don't see what they expected and yes they will start complaining.
people simply do not know how to take responsibility for their actions on themselves. they prefer to find the source of problems in other people.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 01:44:58 PM

It is reasonable for those people who feels such thing, the bad action is they change their strategy and sell the coin in lose situation. 

I often feel like that, when I bought bitcoin or altcoin but when I hold for a few days the price just fallen down and I regret because I decide to buy a few day before, but I never took a bad action such as to sold them I just hold them until my capital back to primarily.

Investing on cryptocurrencies need more understanding and patience as well, the both thing will give many effect when pass some process in the future, but I doubt for those people who come in just because someone's suggestion or even just because a hype factor it will success to exceed some obstacles that will come anytime.
Icologies

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 02:02:44 PM

why do people complain about the market situation? complain about the drop in altcoin prices? complain because bitcoin dominates the market today rather than altcoin?
yes, isn't every action you decide is the result of your research? if every decision you have made, you also have to believe in it.
yes ... but if you are not sure about that, it doesn't matter either, because it is your right, but remember to never regret it when you make other decisions that are more risky than the previous choice.

until now I still hold the altcoin bag and also bitcoin, I do not panic, do not complain, remain patient, and of course always confident of every action I have decided.
good, you have a mental steel as a trader. I hope the motivation you provide can be applied by other traders who are still complaining about the decisions they make. he is not aware that from the meaning of failure there is an advantage that is gained from experience, the experience of failure will make us increasingly know where our mistakes are and will not repeat them.

davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 03:55:08 PM

I guess it is more like discussion how it sucks right now and not complaining all the time, BUT even if people are complaining isn't that the purpose of a forum, chat? We write whatever is on our minds and we share our view of the topics and so forth?

If I feel like complaining about a subject then I can easily do that here because that is the whole purpose of it, writing whatever comes to your mind and if complaining comes to your mind then you are free to do that. That is really shame that you have to down people who want to do whatever they want to do, they can complain, they can get hyped, they can get bummed, they can feel anger whatever they want they can write here as long as its not against the rules of the forum, there is free speech here as long as it abides the laws.

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 04:29:38 PM

Its actually human nature to complain about whatever action they take. Only if research is done properly about the kind of coins we want to invest, we would be patient and understand that cryptocurrency is volatile and this needs time.

cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 04:36:30 PM

Its actually human nature to complain about whatever action they take. Only if research is done properly about the kind of coins we want to invest, we would be patient and understand that cryptocurrency is volatile and this needs time.
There is no guarantee that the research you do will make you not complain of poor results for the project you are taking. surely everyone will complain about anything that makes you disappointed. but however all decisions have been made, we cannot make a truly certain choice for profit and happiness.

barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 04:28:14 PM

Since, it is speculation that controls the market, people will want to use one thing or the other to create awareness for whatever coin that they invest in, and you know that there is no way you can ever satisfy people, people invested in altcoins because they felt they could use little money to make so much money because altcoins are very cheap in price to accumulate, but despite that, we still have so many  people that prefer to invest in bitcoin more because of its reliability and that is why bitcoin will always remain dominance, so like you rightly said, we need to quite complaining on everything and just see the opportunities that are right there for us to use and make money from every situation.
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 04:38:30 PM

Yeah I agree the more you complain is the more  negative vibes that you received, we should be more patience because even though we keep on complaining in some issues we can not solve the problem. So for me instead of complaining I rather to stay calm and patiently waiting for the outcome every day.

if the complain is reasonable, I think that's fine. But complaining most often is not a good behavior.
Now regarding about your topic, I agreed that in everything we do here in crypto or bitcoin world we supposed to
hold on to our decision and choice especially when we buy coins or join in any of the project campaign.
We shouldn't be control by our emotions.
salad daging

Activity: 1652
Merit: 796

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2019, 05:44:45 PM

I have failed several times like being stuck in a scam or just getting a coin that is not valuable for what I have done, it is disappointing but I do not regret it because it was my choice so it was also my mistake.
until now I still survive even when things are very bad and that is proof that I never regret anything I have done here

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Syella.A

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 06:15:25 PM

you need to trust every decisions that you've made so confidence can be brings out of you and you'll not be easily being move from any situations that you'll be experiencing from the market.

Still, complaining is the basis of human nature. As sure as anything, we will still complain later.

Quoting from someone,
it could be when the price goes down, someone needs money for his real life.

When things are like that, surely we will complain. Because it is a difficult situation to decide whether to survive in the current market conditions or out.

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
[   YOUTUBE   ]      [ AIRDROP ]      [    DISCORD    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 08:41:01 PM

Personally speaking, people are always complaining about everything and on another hand, they will never settle and be happy with the situation. Yes, indeed the situation is worse today in the crypto industry. But you also have complained 2017, when the situation was good. There are many reasons for complaining of them they want to be rich but it has to be very fast, they can not be patient.

everyone has different reasons and depends on their investment. considering the market is not stable I think complaining is normal, I also realize it because I complained when it was bought at a low price but now there is no significant upward movement, but I still believe that it is only a matter of time.
Investment amount should be around the affordable significance and losing more than what you can afford hurts every investor, it is bad for future investing plans. Low prices can be here and there for a long time, sometimes having time doesn't benefit the trader's profitability.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 09:06:49 PM

why do people complain about the market situation? complain about the drop in altcoin prices? complain because bitcoin dominates the market today rather than altcoin?
yes, isn't every action you decide is the result of your research? if every decision you have made, you also have to believe in it.
yes ... but if you are not sure about that, it doesn't matter either, because it is your right, but remember to never regret it when you make other decisions that are more risky than the previous choice.

until now I still hold the altcoin bag and also bitcoin, I do not panic, do not complain, remain patient, and of course always confident of every action I have decided.
They complain and whine because they enjoy doing that. It has kinda become hard wired to their brain to bitch about everything. It's like people complaining about their jobs even though there are shittier job than what they are doing right now.
Believing whatever you are doing is always right is the worst thing to do. You can never be always right. If you think you are doing something wrong, then hold back and think again before proceeding.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2019, 09:14:13 PM

Once we start to take responsibility of our decisions and actions i think we can easily overcome negative situations like fear, stress and depression etc. We have to learn to take the results and move ahead, we have to be mature enough to not just keep ourselves sunk into the failure we must learn the lesson and move ahead. This is what life is, this is what trading is, this is what investing is and this is how market works.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: