Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 12:34:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: investing does not have to wait long  (Read 7936 times)
louisBSAS

Activity: 623
Merit: 11

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 04:17:16 PM

what are your goals by investing? yes I think everyone wants to benefit from investment and trade. given the market situation is not yet fully stable, I'm sure you can still benefit from them.
I mean investing does not have to wait long, you can sell it at any time, when you see your coins above the initial capital price.

if you don't do that, you will starve!

You can add that sometimes it makes sense not to rush into the sale of coins if they fell in price a little lower than the price at which you bought them. However, do not wait if the price has fallen by more than 30%. It is better to sell with a small loss than to get a loss even more.

anjho.ace

Activity: 371
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 05:57:39 PM

This is why we always tell that invest in a project with the money that you only can afford to lose.
Investment is a long process as we need to see the project in well develop thing.
We should give more time to the team as they will develop and launch what are their plans. we also should wait for the best exchange!
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 06:01:57 PM

Investment is about knowledge and patience.
If you will invest on any project you should know their capability and future.
\You believe on their project and you should wait until they achieve the roadmap.
If you dont have those then dont invest just do day trading.

cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 07:31:43 PM

I agree so much with your subject line; investment does not mean you have to wait ages

You can invest today and get your profits in 1 hour; 10 hours; 100 hours or 10 days
It depends on the coin and it’s growth rate and also depends on your research activity
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 07:49:07 PM

I invested part of the funds in altcoins, namely in Odyssey Protocol and Pundi X.
The rest of my assets I actively trade, Bitcoin is paired against the dollar, and nothing else. I try to increase the number of bitcoin on the market dynamics as much as possible.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 08:06:55 PM

Personally, I think that investing is the best way to increase your capital. And soon the confident growth of cryptocurrency will appear on the market. And everyone who managed to invest in cryptocurrency will receive amazing income. Good luck to all.
muksal

Activity: 373

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 10:39:25 PM

what are your goals by investing? yes I think everyone wants to benefit from investment and trade. given the market situation is not yet fully stable, I'm sure you can still benefit from them.
I mean investing does not have to wait long, you can sell it at any time, when you see your coins above the initial capital price.

will not starve if we use the amount of money that we have prepared for investment ... and maybe you will starve if you invest your money a little ... because some people make long-term investments in some altcoins that are considered to have the potential to grow well in future..

StreakW

Activity: 1219
Merit: 107

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 10:47:32 PM

when you see your coins above the initial capital price.
If your statement like that this is not investing, better call it trading sell when already above initial capital price.

Smart investors if want to invest only using the side funds not main funds, so if investment going wrong way they not starve

Maamejane

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 10:49:20 PM

Yeah with crypto you could easily depart ways, you are most often than not tied to any rule. All you need is trade and better market price. To really get what you deserve you have to give the process time to grow for you.

setialovers

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 02:11:15 AM

will not starve if we use the amount of money that we have prepared for investment ... and maybe you will starve if you invest your money a little ... because some people make long-term investments in some altcoins that are considered to have the potential to grow well in future..
We will not be starved if we know how to handle our investments and we were able to diversify them in such a way that if one investment fails, we still have other investment to count on. For me, it's fine if we will sell immediately our coins after seeing that the price has surpassed our capital. After all, what is important is that is we keep making consistent profits for us not be starved.

I agree, if we are able to handle our investment well, I think our investment will give good results. Diversification is one good way to handle our investment and I think with investment is a way we can survive inflation which continues to undermine the value of our assets
3core

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2019, 02:15:24 AM

Setting goals before an investment is the best, you don't have to sell off your coins as soon as they are above the initial capital if you still believe it will increase further.  If you are contended with little profit, you sell it and buy back after a little dip.

ceteris paribus
/ˌkɛtərɪs ˈparɪbʊs/
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 0

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2019, 06:55:26 AM

Investing is nothing than more profit and you need to be active in the line of your game if you don't know TA much but can take a holding step by buying the dip now and hold for long period of time and also can be active for some percentage on every day target to boost your portfolio.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 07:13:07 AM

what are your goals by investing? yes, I think everyone wants to benefit from investment and trade. given the market situation is not yet fully stable, I'm sure you can still benefit from them.

How do we calculate the initial capital price, is it going to be in Bitcoin or in USD? Many traders actually lose money because they hold a particular coin too long and when it is time to sell they are waiting for more gains. Bitcoin has fallen below $10,000 this morning and it is a clear sign to buy for those that willing to get it cheap again. Though it needs to go over $12,000 for it to resume the upward movement that started around $3,200.
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 2186

Signature Space For Rent

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2019, 07:17:41 AM

If you can't wait then you shouldn't invest in crypto. It would be short or long and totally depend on situations. If price raise after you bought then you don't need to wait longer and you might get good profit. If price dump after you bought then you should wait longer in order to get profits and avoid losses. So we can say at least you have to wait...

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR RENT
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 07:21:34 AM

Investors invest their money in other projects always with the goal of making a profit. No one comes to invest for losses. Each has its own strategy, some invest for a period of one month, someone more. The longer the term, the higher the risks, so to invest for a long time you need confidence in the coin.
farraddy

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 08:58:50 AM

The attitude towards investing in cryptocurrency projects are somewhat different, not the same as investment in the conventional economy. Here investors want to get a high profit in a very short time.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
iyah adrian

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 10:41:17 AM

If you can't wait then you shouldn't invest in crypto. It would be short or long and totally depend on situations. If price raise after you bought then you don't need to wait longer and you might get good profit. If price dump after you bought then you should wait longer in order to get profits and avoid losses. So we can say at least you have to wait...
I agree with what you have to say here.
Since we started investing we certainly think of these investments for the short term or long term. If it has been established, surely we already know when to sell and buy without having to wait.
Karlinz
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 01:27:19 PM

I think with the current market dynamics, the term long term investment in crypto may no longer hold that much as a lot of persons are interested in cashing out their profits. It is now hugely unpredictable. Just buy and exit at a comfortable level.

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
103deltafox

Activity: 491
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 03:01:27 PM

Well sometimes investing might be long, this is all dependent on the current market. Also when you invest and see you are in profit like about 10 - 30 percent, you should take profit then wait for it to get low then you buy again.

yourdano

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 10:11:58 PM

Greetings there everyone. And do you only consider investing? How about other approaches like holding/trading/mining?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: