Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:25:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: investing does not have to wait long  (Read 7924 times)
FontSeli

Activity: 1218
Merit: 858

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 04:31:14 PM

what are your goals by investing? yes I think everyone wants to benefit from investment and trade. given the market situation is not yet fully stable, I'm sure you can still benefit from them.
I mean investing does not have to wait long, you can sell it at any time, when you see your coins above the initial capital price.

if you don't do that, you will starve!

This is surprising, but I came to the crypto market with the goal of making as much money as possible. Over time, I began to study technology and it became very interesting to me. The idea of Bitcoin captured me and I was impressed by how cool all this was invented and I believed that Bitcoin will receive mass adaptation in the world over time.
That is why investing in Bitcoin for me is an investment in my future, because I am sure that the price of it will increase.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lousie9

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 05:52:52 PM

I agree with this statement because we need capital to continue investing if we can't control this situation then it will be destroyed, that's why we must have more than 1 Altcoin to sell at any time. I believe the market will be stable, so I hold several long-term coins such as Bitcoin and Ethereum which have great potential in the market.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

aliceHortrex

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2019, 06:04:19 PM

We invest because we wanted to earn. Thats the only reason I know. With too many scam and failed projects these days, its really important you do real research before investing.
I agree.  At every step we can expect danger in the form of scammers.  You must always reinsure yourself.  Because there are really a lot of useless projects.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
WestWorldNP

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 11:00:03 PM

Hi, who know how long will or will ever BTC be stable in the future? I have found a good option for mining and wanna know what's happening with crypto. Could anyone explain?
WestWorldNP

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 11:11:28 PM

Think so? Because some people here on talk are quite disappointed with mining itself are completely unsure what does the future hold. That's why I am asking. But why you think it's always profitable? Depends on power costs.
Mang Li

Activity: 327
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 11:15:15 PM

what are your goals by investing? yes I think everyone wants to benefit from investment and trade. given the market situation is not yet fully stable, I'm sure you can still benefit from them.
I mean investing does not have to wait long, you can sell it at any time, when you see your coins above the initial capital price.

thats mean you do a trading activity my friend,,
using lower time frame on candle stick, and buy when the price on bottom zone then sell it when the price touch oversold area  Wink

bellaayu

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 11:16:41 PM

Current short-term investments are great for use. With the situation now happening market that the dominance of Bitcoin is very noticeable. Invest in Bitcoin and if price rises can be directly sold. So you will be able to earn a profit. See the market developments now that the price when Momompa did not last long and after that, the price dropped immediately. So the chance for short-term investments will be better.

WestWorldNP

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 11:20:05 PM

Think so? Because some people here on talk are quite disappointed with mining itself are completely unsure what does the future hold. That's why I am asking. But why you think it's always profitable? Depends on power costs.
Yeah, of course. Firstly depends on equipment that you have. That's the main. Not the costs. The power of the'dark side' if you know what I mean;))
hahh, yeah. I plan to order S17 do you know this model?
Ricardo_II_Berkley

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 11:20:22 PM

Yeah, of course. Firstly depends on equipment that you have. That's the main. Not the costs. The power of the'dark side' if you know what I mean;))
Sure, where are you buying it? You have a decent offer from P2P used market? Or new one?
WestWorldNP

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 11:27:05 PM

Sure, where are you buying it? You have a decent offer from P2P used market? Or new one?
New, from globemining com . Have you heard of them?
Ricardo_II_Berkley

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 11:28:47 PM

Of course, I had. I have bought from them as they are placed in  US and so do I. So there was not much alternatives for me in the region. Surely quality is great
WestWorldNP

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 11:33:17 PM

Of course, I had. I have bought from them as they are placed in  US and so do I. So there was not much alternatives for me in the region. Surely quality is great
So you can advice their products? I had a conversation with manager yesterday he was charming of course, but I want to know the inner side of purchasing on globemining
Ricardo_II_Berkley

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 11:33:45 PM

So you can advice their products? I had a conversation with manager yesterday he was charming of course, but I want to know the inner side of purchasing on globemining
It's all great, really. Bought myself mining staff, works well,like swiss watch
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 11:50:32 PM

thats mean you do a trading activity my friend,,
using lower time frame on candle stick, and buy when the price on bottom zone then sell it when the price touch oversold area  Wink
Nothing new, you just reshaped the structure of the old trading strategy: Buy low, sell high.  Almost all timeframes are the same and the time is illusion produces the price change on any timeframe. I never thought to invest in the crypto for a long time after checking the price traces on H4. Weekly charts can show a buy signal with the mentioned indicators but lower time frames can be in a correction phase.

Investment is actually different from trading. There at long term investments as well as long term investments. However, th  motivaing goal of every investor is to make profit. In trading, it has to be a calculated one for an individual to be able to have maximal profit. You can buy less and sell more and make alot of profit by so doing and never be in a haste to sell when you see prices dropping. You never can tell what will haopen the next moment.
Investing in the legit project can give fruit in a year if the team can keep their promises. Otherwise, trading the price of an altcoin is profitable than investing long term in my opinion. The difference in investing and trading are expected profits, used timeframes, the dropdown on the account balance.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 06:57:23 AM

Peoples have different goals and target regarding their investment.
My goal is to make my investment grows 2x from the initial value of my investment.
So, if i see my coin already gained profit 100%, then that is the time to sell the coin.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
leftgirly

Activity: 132
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 09:01:13 PM

Let's be honest to ourselves, it is only few individuals who venture into crypto for the  fun of the technology but mostly, people are into crypto to make investments and earn profits on their funds. Investment can be short or long term but either ways, profit is what every potential investor wish for.
NoirSuccubus

Activity: 353
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2019, 11:25:18 AM

Yes, it is better to go that way. Just buy and sell when the moment is right rather than trying to be greedy and trying to make more profits. Crypto market is very unpredictable, and it is better to play safe. Investment is a good option in my point of view, and short term investment are even better. Just choose the right coins, like those in the top 10, and you can make decent enough profits in lesser time.
wendiar19

Activity: 470
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 11:58:27 AM

I guess what you're doing is not investing, it's more like trading. some people say if investment means we have to save assets within 1 year more. if we get a profit and then sell it quickly I don't think it's an investment.

Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 12:31:33 PM

Let's be honest to ourselves, it is only few individuals who venture into crypto for the  fun of the technology but mostly, people are into crypto to make investments and earn profits on their funds. Investment can be short or long term but either ways, profit is what every potential investor wish for.

I agree with you, most persons in the cryptocurrency space are concerned about earning from the industry. Even those who are interested in the technology, still earn from the market. Its best to be mindful of the market volatility and be patient. Some investments may take longer term to get maximum returns.
Alttraders

Activity: 155
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 02:05:30 PM

yes it is true, because at this time the market is not yet stable, but in this situation I prefer to invest instantly where if there is profit I will take it even though this is very little but it is enough than not getting anything.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: