Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 02:45:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are airdrops profitable and worth my time ?  (Read 5431 times)
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 03:19:32 AM

Some projects launching airdrops are really genuine and they do what they promise. They give tokens they have promised through airdrops. But most of the airdrops are not genuine from my experience. I have also signed up for many airdrops. But only a few of them have given me the promised rewards. Airdrop tokens can be sold on the projects are listed on exchanges.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
H1N1

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 08:19:29 AM

If airdrops were profitable, there would be many peoples joining airdrops already.
for me, airdrop is not too profiting anymore because there are only few projects are good.
bounty is still better than airdrop because the reward will be higher than airdrop.

Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 09:40:38 AM

In my opinion, participating in airdrop is a game of chance. You could participate in several airdrops and get nothing to show for it, or you could participate in one airdrop and get all the reward you ever dreamt for. The best approach is to continue participating with a hope that you will get a good project which would pay you for all the stress. Airdrops by its nature is not lucrative, but you never can tell when you'll get lucky.
Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 10:19:36 AM

actually airdrop is profitable, if we are good at inviting people and looking for referrals, because the airdrop system actually lies in looking for referrals,
if we can find thousands of referrals, then airdrop will benefit you.
and if we are not good at finding referrals or inviting other people,
then don't expect a lot of airdrop to give you many benefits.

I agree with your opinion that market participants who use promotion channels with mass audience reach have a great advantage.

Perhaps these are some popular YouTube or telegram channels. 

there is nothing for a single participant in such airdrops.
MisterLangley

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 12:03:28 PM

Hello everyone, i just want to ask you guys if airdrops really profitable and can i make some serious profits and how to do it in the right way. Because i started about a month ago i registered in more than 20 different airdrop bounties. All these airdrops pretending to give away from 5 to 100$ just by doing some easy tasks as following or retweeting on Twitter. But since that time i got only 4 tokens and 3 of them are worthless.
I feel like i got scammed and wasted my time for nothing. By looking at other people saying that they are getting profits of it I'm wondering if i did something wrong or i just need to wait more.
And another question is how can i sell these tokens?

In the past two years, the Airdrop program has been profitable. If you only focus on the program, it will waste your time. At present, not only is the Airdrop program unprofitable, many bounties programs are useless in the end.
Black bro

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 12:11:15 PM

Airdrop sebenarnya bisa menguntungkan,itu pandai pandai dalam bereferensi,karena setiap airdrop sudah pasti harus memiliki rujukan atau banyak mengundang orang lain,anda juga tidak terlalu lebih berharap pada suatu airdrop
rizkyfebrian213xx

Activity: 742

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 12:43:51 PM

If you participate on each "airdrop" on the past two years , there are many airdrop which "legit" and I think that was last time I found "legit" airdrop..
100% different with each airdrops now.. So much scammed airdrop with telegram bot and giving free token with title "Listed on CMC" blablabla..
Maybe if you want to find airdrops , just do multiple check before participate. & stay safe brother..
cvasy

Activity: 520
Merit: 250

KUWA.ai

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 04:05:27 PM

Airdrop is basically profitable, but after all this time the crypto market price is again unstable, there are many unconvincing airdrops or scams, many airdrops appearing today are not real, I used to participate in 30 airdrops, only a few were profitable, the rest were coins given not listed on the exchange and we can't sell it

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Kezacky

Activity: 732

https://www.epsiloan.xyz

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 05:34:06 PM

I do not recommend that you take part in the airdrop campaign because it will only make your time go to waste, while you yourself have also felt the fact that tokens generated from airdrops are not worth the time you have spent. the next time you can join the signature campaign project, it is much better than the airdrops campaign.

Weng simok

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 06:00:05 PM

If indeed you believe airdrop will pay, I think it is not wrong to try to follow it but you should always be careful in following airdrop because now many airdrops are just scams and are used as a tool to deceive participants, by asking for a number of ETH/ BTC as shipping token costs, and there is also an airdrop that asks us to pass the wallet's private key even in the airdrop form it can be accompanied by a phishing link as if it were their website address.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2019, 06:36:06 PM

Unfortunately, there are too many scam airdrop campaigns in the market. That's why you need to do some good research in advance to find non-scam airdrops. And it takes a long time in this process. That's why I am not participating in airdrop campaigns for a while now. Also, if tokens are traded on any exchange, then you can sell them.
shadowduck

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 06:36:23 PM

If indeed you believe airdrop will pay, I think it is not wrong to try to follow it but you should always be careful in following airdrop because now many airdrops are just scams and are used as a tool to deceive participants, by asking for a number of ETH/ BTC as shipping token costs, and there is also an airdrop that asks us to pass the wallet's private key even in the airdrop form it can be accompanied by a phishing link as if it were their website address.
I thought that such requests for the introduction of a private key did not work anymore. People who are now in cryptocurrency are already experienced and understand what is happening

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 06:38:18 PM

The era of profitable airdrop has passed. At this moment when many bounties are turning to scam so what do you make of airdrop. When you participate in airdrop, the USD equivalent amount of token that will be allocated for you may not even be enough to pay for gas transaction fee not to talk of making a minimum withdrawal in any exchange platforms and this is even when the project has not turn to scam. Before, airdrop use to be in many stages but now many project has turn it to a way of getting more engagement.  
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 07:34:17 PM

Airdrops are not always profitable, and has a whole lot of risk involved because one needs to include some personal information in the submission of airdrop forms, which may have been prepared in order to harvest some personal information of participants.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 08:08:33 PM

Think of it like this, one in 100, or one in 1000 are worth the time and can turn out to be well spend time. I had luck couple times, with couple tokens. One of them is Equal, their airdrops
made me 160$ that I invested in Bitcoins, but I still have some of the Equal tokens.
   In recent times I didn`t participate in any airdrop. Most of them sound silly, at least the ones I`m seeing. When I see some good project worth my attention I will participate. I`m trying
to be very selective, and I advise others to be too. Spending time in participating in every airdrop can be contra productive, while you wasting your time on meaningless airdrops you will
miss something good.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 08:27:29 PM

Think of it like this, one in 100, or one in 1000 are worth the time and can turn out to be well spend time. I had luck couple times, with couple tokens. One of them is Equal, their airdrops
made me 160$ that I invested in Bitcoins, but I still have some of the Equal tokens.
   In recent times I didn`t participate in any airdrop. Most of them sound silly, at least the ones I`m seeing. When I see some good project worth my attention I will participate. I`m trying
to be very selective, and I advise others to be too. Spending time in participating in every airdrop can be contra productive, while you wasting your time on meaningless airdrops you will
miss something good.

Same here. I don't remember anymore the last time I joined an airdrop. It was late 2017 or early 2018 that you can really get something out of airdrops. But nowadays, I noticed there's a lot of work to be done, yet there's no guarantee that it will be worth something in the market. This is the reason why most airdrop hunters will do a lousy job just to get those worthless coins, wasting their time and effort. I believe airdrop thing will die their popularity soon.
Specimen

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 08:31:42 PM

not so profitable but not wrong to try because airdrop does not need money and the requirements are easy so even though only a few percent are good and willing to pay but I still follow it because getting $ 10 just to join in the telegram and some social media and then fill out the registration form in my opinion it's worth it
if you can't get paid it's also not so harmful

[ IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
http://ixinium.io/
Meysa_richa

Activity: 458

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 08:33:36 PM

Airdrop is very beneficial for those of us who do it right, because only by registering as a participant and doing the assignments we will get paid.  But remember, join the good Airdrop, so that our work is not in vain.  Because now there are a lot of Airdrop scammers.
jagaban
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 8

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 08:41:24 PM

Hello everyone, i just want to ask you guys if airdrops really profitable and can i make some serious profits and how to do it in the right way. Because i started about a month ago i registered in more than 20 different airdrop bounties. All these airdrops pretending to give away from 5 to 100$ just by doing some easy tasks as following or retweeting on Twitter. But since that time i got only 4 tokens and 3 of them are worthless.
I feel like i got scammed and wasted my time for nothing. By looking at other people saying that they are getting profits of it I'm wondering if i did something wrong or i just need to wait more.
And another question is how can i sell these tokens?

1. You didn't get scammed because you did not pay for the tokens you got. You were promised tokens to fulfill a task and you got it. The value of the reward was not part of the agreement

2. You will have to do more than just 20 different airdrops in order to make any meaningful amount of money there. My advice, stop doing airdrops as they are mostly worthless now

Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 09:00:48 PM

Hello everyone, i just want to ask you guys if airdrops really profitable and can i make some serious profits and how to do it in the right way.

Airdrop are different.Let's say I participate in airdrop from NOIA.For more detailed information about the terms go to their official website:https://noia.network/?utm_source=icodrops.You just need to start the node on your computer. (After starting, the computer does not slow down at all).Rewards and payouts will change after the launch of main net, which is scheduled for 2020.Just today 2 included  nodes I got 400 coins NOIA.Which at today's rate is $13.By the way the token is traded on the KuCoin exchange.Whether or not you want to participate, of course you decide, but the payments are constant and weekly.I wish you good luck in finding such airdrops.

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████